REQUEST - EWR Superhero mod

• 1 month later...

Hey.  I know this topic is old, but I am formally haduke.  I was the guy that created the original Superhero Mod for EWR SEVERAL years ago.  I believe I still have it somewhere, so once I find it I will upload a link for you.

• Like 1

Okay, sorry it took me a couple of hours to find the CD that I had burned it on.  Here is the link to the EWR Superheroes Scenario/Mod that I created several years ago.  It may need some tweeking/updating, so feel free to do so if you like, and feel free to redistribute it just as long as credit is given back to me (Heath Ammons).  Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!

*The link is only good for 30 days, so once it's broken please let me know and I will happily reupload it for anyone else that may wish to play it.  Also, if anyone updates this scenario/mod, please let me know so I can re-release the updated version accordingly.

https://easyupload.io/0nn54f

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 30/07/2021 at 06:04, Teraphamus said:

Okay, sorry it took me a couple of hours to find the CD that I had burned it on.  Here is the link to the EWR Superheroes Scenario/Mod that I created several years ago.  It may need some tweeking/updating, so feel free to do so if you like, and feel free to redistribute it just as long as credit is given back to me (Heath Ammons).  Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!

*The link is only good for 30 days, so once it's broken please let me know and I will happily reupload it for anyone else that may wish to play it.  Also, if anyone updates this scenario/mod, please let me know so I can re-release the updated version accordingly.

https://easyupload.io/0nn54f

Just missed it, myself. Could you upload it one more time, please?