Mass Exodus Mod Update

Sorry about making another topic but I bit of an update with the Mod. I will be splitting the mod into being 2 different versions.

One being the Detail version which will add more people in, more promotions, Complete Title histories like the WWE championship and others. Sort of like the War Of The Immortals mod that's out with 2 different versions.

Also I will be taking a long time with making the mod as I'm doing everythign from scratch. I've decided to make all the workers first in all the different regions and alongside that people can only work in that starting region first so for example Kenny Omega can only work USA to begin with alongside Tetsuya Naito who can only start in the Japan region to begin with. 

This makes it more difficult for promotions to have a signing spree happening. Alongside that I will be putting everyone around the same size to make it easier for smaller promotions to sign workers without the big promotions signing everyone to Exclusive Written deals which makes the game a lot harder and less fun.

Sorry about you guys reading a lot. It's going to be a long process with making everything from scratch but I'm a very crazy person who makes stuff very hard for myself