NHL Eastside Hockey Manager/Faceoff Hockey 2004

sahyder1

This is the first version they created that you had to buy right? Or was there one before this? It's hitting Walmart in January and I was thinking of pre-ordering myself a copy. They had this game available as just an online download before right? For those of you who have it....can you tell me if you liked the game or any other major flaws and stuff like that. Thanks.

Any game that lets you run season as an OHL GM is awesome....

GO BELLEVILLE BULLS

Seriously if your only going to be playing as an NHL team all the time, it's not worth the money. Most of the features are more or less the same as the freeware version except for a few new additions.

Any game that lets you run season as an OHL GM is awesome....

GO BELLEVILLE BULLS

Seriously if your only going to be playing as an NHL team all the time, it's not worth the money. Most of the features are more or less the same as the freeware version except for a few new additions.

There are other ways to obtain it. :shifty:

Just ask Kou!

I'd recommend the trial version/demo version of NHL:EHM. Try that. It takes a LONG time to get used to the game. VERY LONG.

Getting the trial will frustrate you for awhile, but you should get into it after a few hours/days/a week [depending on your learning curve and amount of time playing it].

It is a good judge of how well you will like the full game.

There are also updated rosters around, so the outdated rosters/fake rosters in the game can be changed.

I still prefer EHM, but I haven't given NHL:EHM a proper session.

I agree with gys, it takes awhile to get used to the system in NHL eastside. I think most of the problems have been solved in their patches, I havn't found much problems.

I didn't even know .400 made a hockey game. I'd stick to eastside hockey still, they know how to make a great game.