WWE After Wrestlemania XIX

user posted image

WWE Smackdown (One of Those Nights)

January 29, 2004

The usual Smackdown music and intro video kicks up for the opening credits and then once it's finished we cut to the Smackdown set with pyro going off all over it. Then we have Michael Cole and Paul Heyman introduce us to Smackdown. Once that happens Spanky's music hits!

AJ Styles vs Spanky

Spanky is first out and runs all around the set area and runs down the aisle, playing to the crowd all the way. This match is actully really good but the crowd doesn't seem as into it as they could be. Styles comes down to the ring and both men hit offense, including Spanky hitting his Facebreaker to knee but in the end Styles hits the Styles Clash to Spanky to get the cover..1...2...3! AJ Styles looks to be pumped up. He should be since he was one of the Final Four at the Rumble and is opening Smackdown the next week!

(Winner: AJ Styles)

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 83%

Dames Stars: ***

Matt Morgan vs Paul London

This match was completely dominated by Matt Morgan. London looked to be slightly stiffing Morgan throughout the match. You can tell why at the end because Morgan hits his devastating Powerbomb and covers London for the three count. Then after the match Morgan hits two more powerbombs before leaving the ring victorious.

(Winner: Matt Morgan)(Paul London Lost Overness Due to this match)(Matt Morgan Gained Overness Due to this Match)

Overall Rating: 58%

Crowd Reaction: 57%

Match Quality: 74%

Dames Stars: *3/4

He's Back...

This is a simple 15 second segment but it's enough to make the crowd go completely ballistic. It shows Kurt Angle showing up tonight and entering the arena and the entire crowd..even though Kurt is a Heel..cheers the shit outta him for easily the pop of the night..at least till later.

Overall Rating: 98%

Randy Orton vs Sean O'Haire

O'Haire was the first man out and the crowd gave him a real good reaction. Then "Passing You By" by Motorhead hits and the Evolution theme kicks up and Orton comes walking down to the ring. Orton and O'Haire go back and forth for about eight minutes until late in the match after the Referee took a bump from O'Haire winding up for a kick and missing, hitting the referee as Orton ducked. Then O'Haire hit a flapjack on Orton to put him down and stayed down himself. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 comes running down to the ring and hits a HUGE Twist of Fate on O'Haire. Then leaves the ring and Orton crawls over not having seen a thing and throws an arm over O'Haire as the referee comes to convienantly and counts O'Haire down.1....2.....3! As soon as the count is made Hardy climbs into the ring and begins stomping O'Haire. Orton gets up and you figure he'd help Hardy attack O'Haire but instead RKO TO HARDY!!! Orton then yells down to Hardy that nobody interferes in his matches without the Next Legend's Permission!

(Winner: Randy Orton)

Overall Rating: 76%

Crowd Reaction: 85%

Match Quality: 86%

Dames Stars: ***1/2

Rey Mysterio vs Kurt Angle

Rey Mysterio's music hits as we come back from break and he pops out of his stage prop and comes down the stairs and to the ring. He comes down to the ring and jumps up onto the apron and leapfrogs the top rope. Then climbs into the ring, you can sense a buzz in the air and "Medal" hits and the crowd simply erupts louder than has been heard during a match in quite a long time! Kurt Angle comes out from behind the curtain and the crowd gets even louder with a second pop. Angle looks geniunely happy to be back in front of the crowd and then comes halfway down to the ring and points to the sky. His pyro explodes and the crowd chants "You Suck" over and over and he gets to the ring. Angle and Mysterio then proceed to tear the house down all over again. Mysterio and Angle hit all their normal offense. Including just a beautiful sequence near the end of the match.

Angle went for a German Suplex and Mysterio flipped through it and landed on his feet and quickly sent a front dropkick to the back of Angle which sent Angle reeling forward and he landed on the second rope. Mysterio called for the "619" and ran against the ropes and came at Angle. Angle then quickly spread the ropes apart and Mysterio completely missed them both and went through, landing on the outside of the ring. Angle got outside the ring and rolled Mysterio into the ring. Then Angle hit two consecutive Angle Slams on Mysterio and covered him to pick up the big victory! After the match though Angle goes outside the ring and grabs a chair. Then he climbs back into the ring and proceeds to Pillmanize MYSTERIO'S RIGHT ANKLE!!! Angle then locked in an Ankle Lock..at this point the crowd was boo'ing everything out of Angle. Finally as referees came running down to the ring. Edge's music hits and he comes charging down to the ring with a furious look on his face, He slides into the ring and Angle bails out, leaving Mysterio in a writhing mess. Edge screams at Angle and tells him that he's going to break him in two. Angle laughs and puts his arms out in the air, taunting him..oooh this could be big.

(Winner: Kurt Angle)

Overall Rating: 80%

Crowd Reaction: 90%

Match Quality: 90%

Dames Stars: ****

RAVEN I WANT YOU!

Rhyno comes walking down to the ring after another commercial break. His music playing as he comes to the ring, Then he climbs into the ring. Then grabs a microphone at ringside. He then begins talking smack to Raven

Rhyno: COME ON OUT RAVEN!! I know your back there! I Want your ass out here now!

The Raven's cawwing hits and Raven's music hits and then he pops up on the titantron backstage and laughs at Rhyno

Raven: You actully think i'd come out there where you could just have your way at me Rhyno? Oh I don't think so. I'm far too smart for you. You believe that i've wronged you but all I did was save these fans from watching your useless carcus for five more minutes while Triple H Decimated you.

Rhyno makes a B line out of the ring and backstage where we catch up with him, Raven had been at the Smackdown interview area but when Rhyno arrives..Raven is gone and Rhyno screams in anger and goes searching..that's one angry man.

Overall Rating: 83%

Cyclone vs Mortis

Mortis is the first man out to the dark tones of his music. He makes his way down to the ring and rolls inside. Then Cyclone's superhero theme hits and he comes running down to the ring and the match is on! Cyclone and Mortis exchange innovative offense back and forth throughout the match. A Tremendous moment is when Cyclone hit a Top rope DDT on Mortis and rolled him over..1...2....MORTIS got a shoulder up unbelievably. Cyclone couldn't believe it either. Cyclone then went for the Cyclone Bomb but Cyclone is backdropped out of it and Mortis then turns and waits for Cyclone..FLATLINER!! Mortis then rolls Cyclone over and covers him.1....2.....3! Mortis goes over Cyclone and the fans do not like it but they threw down a great match!

(Winner: Mortis)

Overall Rating: 73%

Match Quality: 76%

Dames Stars: **1/2

Hurricane vs Christopher Daniels

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

This match is simply the best of the new year. Once again the Cruiserweights are stealing the show. The crowd wasn't nearly as into it as the match was good. Hurricane and Daniels hooked it up and tore it down. Daniels hit several unique suplexes. The Dragon Suplex for a long two as well as a Tiger Suplex. Hurricane hit all his big spots and ALSO Hit the Vertebreaker but was down afterwards and only got a long two count after getting his arm over Daniels. Late in the match though Hurricane looks like he may have the match won as he hits the Shining Wizard but a man comes running out..he looks to be from Far Eastern origin but is dressed in the Ultimo Dragon's costume but no mask..It's the Great Asai!! Asai gets into the ring and knocks Hurricane from the ring but then focuses entirely on Daniels. He demolishes him for two minutes. Hitting his DDT Finisher as well as hitting Daniels' own Last Rites on him before bloodying Daniels up with a chair..wow what a way to come back from Daniels' attack by an attack of his own which may have been more brutal!

(Winner by DQ: Christopher Daniels)

Overall Rating: 81%

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Match Quality: 100%

Dames Stars: ****3/4

When we come back

Before we leave for commercial break we see Chris Benoit getting ready for his Handicap Match...and it's up..NEXT!

Chris Benoit vs Brock Lesnar/Edge

2 on 1 Handicap Match, Main Event

Chris Benoit is the first man out and he comes down to the ring, up the aisleway with a purposeful face. Then Brock Lesnar's music hits and Brock does his entire normal entrance and then gets into the ring and begins mauling Benoit. Then it's announced that Edge will not be in this match as he's gone to the hospital with his buddy Rey Mysterio!

Benoit and Lesnar go back and forth exchanging reversals after Lesnar's early offense. Benoit hits his rolling Germans on Lesnar but on the third one. Lesnar swings his elbow to bust Benoit in the nose to break the hold but Benoit ducks it and takes Lesnar over in a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge..1....2...Lesnar kicks out narrowly. Benoit then calls for it. He goes up top and goes for the Swandive Headbutt but Lesnar moves! Lesnar then gets up and picks Benoit up and puts him onto his shoulders..F5!!..F5!!!..F.NO Lesnar spins Benoit around but Benoit holds on and when he lands he's got Lesnar in the Crippler Crossface!! HOLY SHIT!!! Lesnar fights it for a minute and a half before finally he passes out!!! He won't tap! Benoit is then announced the winner but Benoit seems to still be livid as Smackdown goes off the air with Benoit yelling down in Lesnar's face..TAP OUT and slamming Lesnar's hand to the mat in a tap out motion!

(Winner: Chris Benoit)(Brock Lesnar Lost Overness)

Overall Rating: 74%

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 85%

Dames Stars: ***3/4

Smackdown Rating: 75%

TV Rating: 5.23

Attendance: 6,548

Ticket Sales: $261,920

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5wrestling.com MORE BREAKING NEWS!!

This has been one of the biggest weekends in a long time wrestling wise. ROH coming out just yesterday in their announcement of going National and WWE in response is letting go of workers they feel will be or have been dragging their product along. Adam Jacobs a RAW Opener but many people felt in the company he could be big but was slow to develop was let go. Sabu whom had not improved much in four months of Rehab was fired by WWE with a month left on his contract. They let him go a month earlier than they needed as he would not be able to contribute to the product at all. The Undertaker's contract which has two months left was also terminated and Taker was happy to leave it seemed. He was not pleased in how he'd been used lately and was not putting anyone over. He had not been helpful at all.

WWE Also let go of two more men that they had not been using at all and their contracts were due up within the next few months. Steve Corino and Nunzio!

This night will be known as the Sunday Night Slaughter it seems. Adam Jacobs, Sabu, The Undertaker, Steve Corino and Nunzio. Though one would expect several of these men to find new spots in promotions on the up and up.

In other news Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling also went under over the weekend. Also in other news. Hulk Hogan and Marty Jennetty have Retired from Wrestling supposedly.

Nikita Koloff and Percy Pringle (Paul Bearer) Also have announced that at the end of February once their obligations have been completed they will also be retiring.

Billy Kidman and Chuck Palumbo are rumored to be on the possible chopping block if they don't do something to impress people upstairs. Look for opportunities for them in the next couple months to step it up.

This is now called the Sunday Night Massacre. Five guys axed and four were pretty major. Let's see if I can get this product rolling over ROH before they become big

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

February 2, 2004

RAW shows scenes of last week between Booker T and Tommy Dreamer in their match, as well as Tommy Dreamer's attacks on quite a few men in the last two months. Then we cut to the normal RAW intro with the usual cut scenes of guys except Steve Corino is noticably absent from the intro. Then it cuts to the RAW set and pyro begins going off. Then Booker T's music hits.

SUCKA!!!!

Booker T's music is playing and he comes walking down to the ring but he's not his normal happy persona. He seems very about business tonight as he gets down to the ring and walks around the outside. He grabs a microphone from the tech area and then climbs into the ring and begins issuing out his challenge!

Booker T: Ya know what Tommy. Ya got me good last week dog. But I want you to come out so I can return the favor! I want your ass tonight in this ring so I can beat you with that Cane you like to hold so much.

Tommy Dreamer's music hits and he comes out, laughing like a maniac would. He has a microphone and doesn't talk long but he does answer Booker.

Dreamer: Your a funny man Booker. But you take exception to what I did. I just did what I had to, To get your attention Booker. I'm glad I have it now. As to what you wanted.

Dreamer laughs insanely and pets his Cane as if it's a pet or a prized possession

Dreamer: I will fight you Booker. Next week

Booker drops his microphone and slides out of the ring as Dreamer turns laughing and leaves, Booker runs after him but we almost know that he won't catch him. Mind Games from Dreamer. But next week we get Booker T vs Tommy Dreamer the rematch!

(Booker T Lost Overness, DOH)

Overall Rating: 70%

Bubba Ray Dudley/Fury vs Black Dragon/Taka Michanoku

Lethal Lottery Tournament Match

Taka's music hits and he comes out onto the stage waving a Japanese flag high in the air. Black Dragon follows him down to the ring and they both climb into the ring. Then Fury comes out next to a luke warm reaction. Once Fury is waiting outside the ring, "Bombshell" hits and Bubba comes out onto the stage after his pyro goes off. The crowd gives him a huge reaction as he comes down to the ring. Then we proceed to have a match where Black Dragon/Taka control Fury for several moments until he makes the hot tag after a couple false tags. Bubba gets in and takes control and dominates for two minutes on both Black Dragon and Taka before he nails a Bubba Bomb on Dragon and then hits a Bubba Cutter on Taka whom was the legal man to get the three count! We go to commercial after the match is over.

(Winners: Bubba Ray Dudley/Fury)

Crowd Reaction: 62%

Match Quality: 82%

Fairness is the word of the Day

We come back to RAW, backstage in the GM's office and Eric Bischoff makes a match for next week!

Bischoff: I am very upset that Booker T took it upon himself to ambush Tommy Dreamer with this challenge and verbal assault which was unjustly said to Tommy! So next week, Tommy Dreamer will fight Booker T. But it will be a Singapore Cane on a Pole Match!

Then we leave the office of the GM and prepare for the next match

(Booker T Lost Overness Again...CRAP)

Overall Rating: 67%

Batista vs Mark Jindrak

This matchup again is between members of two opposing teams in the Lethal Lottery Tournament. Batista representing for himself and Low Ki. Jindrak representing for himself and The Rock. This is a pretty good back and forth match until late in the match Low Ki comes running down to the ring and when the referee is admonishing Batista for a choke hold. Low Ki nails a stiff kick from the outside of the ring to Jindrak's head which was slumped in the corner where he was seated, leaning against the corner. Jindrak went down face first from this shot, Batista then picks Jindrak up and hit a HUGE Sit-Out Powerbomb in the middle of the ring on Jindrak. Batista then gets the cover..1...2....3! Low Ki gets into the ring and he along with Batista proceed to put a beat-down on Jindrak. But then THE ROCK comes running down to the ring and lays the smackdown on Batista and Low Ki. Rock hitting some punches to Low Ki, sending him over the top rope with the spit punch. Then nailing a HUGE Spinebuster on Batista but he rolls out of the ring afterwards so Rocky can't hit a People's Elbow. Batista and Low Ki yell at Rock and Jindrak in the ring as we cut away to a quick boot of the night segment from last week's main event where Austin and Flair got the Title Win!

(Winner: Batista)

Crowd Reaction: 70%

Match Quality: 75%

Dames Stars: **

Charlie Haas vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

"WGTT" Theme hits and Charlie Haas comes walking out onto the stage and down to the ring. Very intense tonight and then once Haas is in the ring..THE GLASS SHATTERS!! "Stone Cold" hits the stage with his Undisputed Tag Team Title in hand as he walks to the ring, he throws it over the top rope from the outside of the ring. Then Austin climbs into the ring and does the four corners. Then the match kicks off. Haas takes out all his frustration it seems on Austin and dominates him for much of the match using his Amateur skills. Late in the match Austin fights back hitting a spinebuster as well as a Lou Thesz Press. Austin tries for the Stunner but Haas catches pushes Austin off and Shelton Benjamin comes running down to the ring. Austin bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt from Haas and as Haas turns around...KICK WHAM STUNNER!!! Austin then covers Haas..1....2....3! Benjamin has just slid into the ring as the three count is announced and Benjamin proceeds to beat down on Austin including hitting a HARD superkick to the jaw of Austin. Team Angle then proceeds to annihilate Austin and hit their Double Team Finishers on Austin, leaving him laying in the ring as we go to commercial.

(Winner: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)

Crowd Reaction: 75%

Match Quality: 73%

Coming Up Later!

We see footage from the fall when Christian and Jay Lethal had their long standing feud over the Intercontinental Championship. Then we see images of Ladders and we realize what is to come later tonight!

(Christian Gained Overness, YAY)

Overall Rating: 90%

Goldust/Eric Angle vs Taz/Kane

Lethal Lottery Tournament Match

This match is pretty straight forward. Goldust and Eric Angle come out to Goldust's theme but Angle seems very out of place. Then Taz's entrance hits and he comes out onto the stage. Then once he's in the ring the pyro explodes shaking the stage and Kane comes walking down to the ring. Taz controls the early going and Kane controls the rest. Goldust leaves Eric Angle to be destroyed by Kane and he is with a nasty Chokeslam and easy cover. Well that wasn't very nice of you Goldy!

(Winners: Taz/Kane)

Overall Rating: 77%

Match Quality: 78%

Surprise the 2nd Coming

Eddie Guerrero is in the parking lot arriving to the arena and gets out of his low rider. He begins heading for the arena doors to go inside but IS ATTACKED BY RAVEN INSTEAD!! Raven jumps out from between two cars and whips Eddie around and throws him onto the hood of his low rider. Raven climbs up and picks Eddie up to a standing position...EVENFLOW ONTO THE HOOD OF THE CAR!!! Eddie slumps on his car and is knocked out as Raven drops onto the cement and laughs.

Raven: You stand in my way Eddie, My path to the World Title. So I shall destroy you to take what is mine, So said the Raven..nevermore!

(Raven and Eddie Guerrero Gain Overness Again Woohoo!)

Overall Rating: 95%

Word Life

John Cena is backstage in the interview area with a microphone in hand..looks like Cena is going to freestyle for us!

Cena: Yo yo John Cena in da house.

Everybody in the title hunt is suddenly quiet as a mouse.

Cause they don't want none of John Cena, Professor of Thuganomics!

Ph'D in Gangsta with a docterate in kicking ass thug style

I handled Jericho in the Cell at the Series.

Beat down on Rock at the Rumble.

Nobody can challenge for my Gold..I'm Untouchable!

Except for the ladies who all think i'm so loveable!

I play them like saps, just like all these other so called Main-Eventers!

You can't see me cause they're all clear as day pretenders!!

Word Life!

(John Cena Gains Overness From This Segment)

Overall Rating: 91%

Christian vs Jay Lethal

Ladder Match for #1 Contendership to the Intercontinental Title

Main Event

Jay Lethal is the first to the ring, his music hits and the crowd reacts big to him. He comes down to the ring and rolls inside, he looks up at the contract that awaits him if he can beat Christian and climb the ladder. Outside the ring, ladders line the black barrier wall around the ring. Then Christian's hardcore theme hits and he comes strutting out onto the stage. Christian then makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and the bell sounds. Immediately Lethal goes after Christian but Christian kicks Lethal low as he comes in. Christian from here proceeds to take control on Lethal quickly. Christian controls with some hard offense. Punches and kicks as well as hitting a couple nasty moves. A Backbreaker Reverse DDT (Reverse DDT position) but into a Backbreaker. Christian also hit his Reverse DDT as well. Christian then went outside the ring and grabbed a ladder. He tried to slide it under the bottom rope and into the ring but Lethal got a burst of strength by getting to his feet and hitting a baseball slide into the ladder.

Lethal then did a palancha over the top rope at Christian as he was getting up but Christian got the ladder up and JABBED IT INTO LETHAL'S RIBS AS HE CAME DOWN!!!! Lethal rolls around outside the ring in agony so Christian slides the ladder inside and tries to climb up to the top of the ladder. Lethal manages to get onto the ring apron and SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE AND DROPKICKS THE LADDER FROM UNDER CHRISTIAN!!!! Christian hits the mat hard and stays sprawled out. Lethal hits the mat hard as well and stays down a moment holding his ribs. Lethal gets to his feet first but just barely. Lethal goes for a Lethal Ride on Christian but it's reversed into a HUGE Unprettier by Christian. Both men stay down for the longest time before Christian moves and picks the Ladder up. Christian begins to climb and before he gets up too far. Lethal gets to his feet and climbs the opposite side. Lethal and Christian fight at the top until it teeters and both men fall to the side..Christian clips himself on the top rope and falls back into the ring but Lethal catches his leg between the ropes and it ties him up..but a SNAP is heard as Lethal gets his leg caught in the rope and he screams in agony as he clutches at his leg trying to get free. Christian manages to pick the ladder up and get up and grabs the contract down from where it was hanging at. Christian is announced the winner and he leaves with the contract in hand as we leave RAW..EMT's trying to tend to a very wounded Lethal!!!

(Winner and #1 Contender to the IC Title: Christian)(Christian Gains Overness From This Match and the Lethal/Christian Feud Ending)(Jay Lethal Gains Overness From the Lethal/Christian Feud Ending)(Jay Lethal was injured in this match due to a nasty Bump)

Overall Rating: 86%

Crowd Reaction: 87%

Match Quality: 87%

RAW Rating: 78%

TV Rating: 5.31

Attendance: 6,005

Ticket Sales: $240,200

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

February 5, 2004

No wasting time tonight either. We are 10 days out from No Way Out and we kick tonight off with Chris Benoit!

Chris Benoit vs Paul London

Paul London is already in the ring as Smackdown kicks up and then Chris Benoit's music hits and the crowd boo's the hell out of him but Benoit does get a big pop. Benoit climbs into the ring and Benoit locks up with London immediately as the bell sounds. Benoit controls most of the match with his dominating mat skills and technical ability. London though late in the match hits a Double Underhook Suplex followed by as Benoit gets up a nasty DDT. London then goes up top and tries for the London's Calling but Benoit moves out of the way and then rolls into position and locks on the Crippler Crossface. London taps out after 10 seconds but Benoit rears back even harder and continues tearing at London's shoulder until finally he lets go but not until he drives a few more boots into London. Then Benoit leaves with the victory!

(Winner: Chris Benoit)

Crowd Reaction: 74%

Match Quality: 88%

Lance Storm vs Rob Van Dam

This match features two of the better technical wrestlers on Smackdown. Storm and RVD get about five minutes to go at it back and forth. They tear down the house technically but the crowd wasn't really into it since both men were basically heels. Lance tried for a Fischerman's Suplex but RVD kicked his leg away from Lance and as Lance tries to suplex him over RVD lands on his feet out of it! RVD then hits a roundhouse kick to take Storm down. RVD then goes over into one corner, grabbing the top ropes and hoists himself up to the top and comes off hitting a beautiful Five Star Frog Splash! RVD stays on him and gets the cover..1...2....3! RVD gets up and celebrate as we head for commercial.

(Winner: Rob Van Dam)

Crowd Reaction: 59%

Match Quality: 95%

The Future of Smackdown

We see cut scenes of Randy Orton..scenes of his feud with Sharky over the Hardcore Title in the Summer time. Showing scenes throughout the fall in his matches. Then his recent feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin as well. and then many scenes of him hitting the RKO and then we head to our commercial for real this time.

Asai vs Psicosis

Psicosis is the first to the ring. He seems pumped up to be on TV. He hadn't been getting much TV Time as of late. Then the Ultimo Dragon Theme hits and The Great Asai comes out to it. He storms down to the ring and winds up violently dispatching Psicosis in four minutes. He controlled the match with his fury and anger and finally hit his finisher on Psicosis without much offense out of Psicosis. Asai then covers him.1....2....3! Asai gets the win and leaves the ring with a look of pure anger and hatred.

(Winner: Asai)

Overall Rating: 88%

Dames Stars: ****1/2

Cyclone vs Triple H

Cyclone hits the ring first after the last match ended to a good reaction from the crowd. Then Triple H's music hits and the crowd gives him a pretty decent boo'ing as he comes out and down to the ring. Triple H does his ring entrance and then gets into the ring. This match was actully more back and forth but Triple H had a majority of the offense. Cyclone got some moves in such as a top rope cross body and a nasty Tornado DDT that he did on Triple H just standing up, not off the top rope or anything. Triple H though hit his high knee and Facebuster. Then he went for the Pedigree by Cyclone blocked it with a back body drop and then as Triple H got up he went for a CycloneBomb! Triple H drives a knee into the chest/face of Cyclone and then hooks his arms..PEDIGREE!! Triple H then gets into the cover..1...2....3! Triple H then leaves immediately after the win, not giving Cyclone the time of day afterwards.

(Winner: Triple H)

Dames Stars: **3/4

Raven vs Rhyno...Non Sanctioned

We see the scenes the last couple weeks between Raven and Rhyno and their budding feud and the fact this match will not be Sanctioned. The video finishes with the laughter of Raven.

Overall Rating: 82%

Raven/Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Rhyno/Sean O'Haire

Matt Hardy's entrance begins first, it slowly loads and then OHHHH YEAAAA! and Matt Hardy's music kicks up and his Matt Fact for the night is "Matt Hardy doesn't like February" Then by now Hardy has gotten into the ring and Raven's theme kicks up and he makes his way out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring holding his arms out. He climbs into the ring and then Sean O'Haire's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring with an intense look on his face, staring down Matt Hardy. These two don't seem to like each other too much at all. Then once O'Haire is standing waiting. Rhyno's music hits and he comes charging down to the ring in a fury. Just like a rampaging Rhyno! He slides into the ring and Matt Hardy immediately attacks him as Raven bails out to his team's corner, avoiding Rhyno. Hardy is dominated by Rhyno for a good amount of time, he tags O'Haire in and O'Haire takes control. Rhyno points at Raven and yells. O'Haire controls the match from here on out on Hardy. Hardy tries several times to tag out but Raven laughs and shakes his head, not wanting to get in there at a disadvantage like this. Eventully he moves to leave ringside and walks around the ring but Rhyno tries to cut him off with a nasty lariat but Raven ducks it and when Rhyno turns around...EVENFLOW DDT ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!! Rhyno is left laid out on the outside of the ring while inside the ring O'Haire hits the Prophecy on Hardy and gets the cover..1...2....3! O'Haire climbs out of the ring and checks on Rhyno on the outside whom looks to be completely knocked out.

(Winners: Sean O'Haire/Rhyno)

Match Quality: 79%

I Will take back my Title

Edge is walking backstage with the WWE Title in hand, he bumps into Kurt Angle which seems to be intentional and Edge has this look on his face of fury..as Angle had put his friend in the hospital just last week.

Angle: Don't look so mad Edge. I only did what I had to, To get my Title back. Shane was giving Mysterio a Title Shot that was rightfully mine. Now that he's out of the way. In 10 Days Edge, I will once again be the WWE Champion!

Edge: Over my dead body Kurt

Edge storms off in anger as Angle laughs and says one last thing

Angle: So be it.

Overall Rating: 87%

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar's music is the first to hit. Lesnar comes out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring. Then he leaps up onto the ring apron and his pyro goes off from the four ring posts of the ring. Lesnar gets into the ring and "Passing You By" hits and Orton comes out from behind the curtain as Motorhead plays him out. Orton gets into the ring and a long match persues. Lesnar tends to dominate the smaller Orton for most of the match but Orton does hit the Orton Backbreaker. Lesnar though hit his spinebuster as well as triple backbreaker. He was about to go for an F5 But Orton squirmed off Lesnar's shoulders and out of nowhere hits a HUGE RKO!!! Orton then climbs into the cover..1....2....3!! Orton steals the win and leaves the ring quickly, getting away from Lesnar. Lesnar is in the ring, outraged at having been beaten after dominating Orton and we leave Smackdown with Orton celebrating near the set with his music playing in the background.

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Smackdown Rating: 79%

TV Rating: 4.86

Attendance: 6,024

Ticket Sales: $240,960

Sunday Night Heat

February 8, 2004

Dark Matches

Matt Stryker defeats Kid Kash in a simply devine match technically. 85(73,97)****1/4

Black Dragon beats Chris Nowitski clean but Nowitski gets revenge with The Book! 61(52,71)*1/4

Jeff Hardy beats Chris Sabin 61(61,62)3/4*

Test beats Fury down and then Test hits another Big Boot and Pumphandle Slam after the match 71(68,74)**

Heat Matches

Lance Storm put on a pretty good match with Spanky but in the end gets the victory via a Superkick and then after the match a chair shot from Storm! 84(83,86)***1/2

Batista destroys Pimp Daddy McMaven..not pretty at all and neither was the actual match. 72(75,66)*1/4

Triple H buries Nova..but doesn't he bury everybody anyway? 67(68,68)*1/4

Shark Boy retains the Hardcore Championship by hitting the Deep Sea Drop onto a trash can on Funaki but after the match Tajiri comes down to the ring and nails Sharky with a stiff kick to the head to leave a big impression heading to RAW tommorrow night! 70(67,74)**

Heat Rating: 71%

TV Rating: 5.28

Attendance: 6,039

Ticket Sales: $241,560

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

February 9, 2004

We see scenes from the last few weeks between Tommy Dreamer and Booker T. Then we see images of the Singapore Cane, then we flash to "Stone Cold" and then a flash of John Cena and a flash of Chris Jericho and a fade over of the World Heavyweight Championship! Then we cut to the RAW Union Underground intro. Then we fade into the RAW set with pyro exploding all over and then a bit more goes off as Shark Boy comes out onto the stage as his music hits!

Shark Boy/Christian vs Test/Pimp Daddy McMaven

Lethal Lottery Tourny Match

Sharky comes down to the ring and then Christian's music hits as he comes out onto the stage himself. Then once Christian gets in the ring. Maven's music hits and he comes out onto the stage in his pimped out outfit with two fine fine ladies! The crowd gives him some huge cheers. Once he gets to the ring Test's music hits and he comes stomping down to the ring and the match will kick off. Maven starts the match against Christian. Christian and Sharky work over Maven for most of the match but Test gets a tag in and nails a Big Boot to Sharky and a Pumphandle Slam to the legal man at the moment, Christian! Test then stands in wait and WHACK Big Boot to the jaw of Christian and Test makes the cover..1..2....3! Test and Maven get the victory but Test got the job done in the end!

(Winners: Test/Pimp Daddy McMaven)(Christian and Sharky loses Overness)(Test and Maven Gains Overness)

Overall Rating: 64%

Match Quality: 62%

Dames Stars: *

People can Talk

Christian is backstage with The Coach and he proceeds to ask Christian some questions after his last match

Coach: Christian, Besides the fact of the match you just had. Last week you had a Ladder Match with Jay Lethal for #1 Contendership to the IC Title in which you hurt him so bad that we may never see him in the WWE Again. He's out at least a year with all the knee ligament damage you did to him. How do you explain your actions?

Christian: Simple Coach. Lethal was in my way. He didn't get out of my way and therefore he was destroyed. He's just a road bump on my way back to the IC Title and then..to the World Heavyweight Championship.

We go to commercial break as Christian walks off.

D'Lo Brown vs Eddie Guerrero

D'Lo Brown is the first man out and he comes to the ring all pumped up. He climbs inside the ring and stands wait as VIVA LA RAZA Sounds throughout the arena and Eddie Guerrero comes out onto the stage, playing to the crowd. Eddie then climbs into the ring and the match is on. Eddie and D'Lo tear the house down for about seven minutes in this match, exchanging hard suplexes and chops back and forth. D'Lo goes for the Sky High but Eddie Dropkicks off D'Lo as D'Lo lifted Eddie for the move. This sent D'Lo staggering back into the referee and knocking him clear through the ropes and out of the ring. This is the point where RAVEN!! comes from under the ring with his stop sign and slides inside behind Eddie. He doesn't even let Eddie turn around as he smashes the Stop Sign over the back of his head. He then throws the sign down as he picks Eddie up and EVENFLOW DDT ONTO THE STOP SIGN!!! Eddie is completely out and D'Lo saw most of this but shrugged and went up top as Raven left the area. D'Lo then comes off the top rope with the Lo Down as the referee climbs into the ring..1...2...3!! D'Lo Brown steals a victory over Eddie Guerrero!

(Winner: D'Lo Brown)(D'Lo Brown Gains Overness)

Batista/Low Ki vs Black Dragon/Taka Michanoku

Lethal Lottery Tourny Match, If Black/Taka Lose they are Out.

Black Dragon and Taka Michanoku are already making their way down to the ring and climbing inside as Batista's music hits and he comes out onto the stage getting ready as Low Ki comes out with him. Batista and Low Ki come down to the ring and systematically demolish Black Dragon. Low Ki picks him apart with Submissions and Batista finishes him off with a Sit-Out Powerbomb which he will NOT get up from. Batista then gets the cover on Black Dragon..1...2....3! Black Dragon and Taka are done in this tournament! Batista and Low Ki leave victorious again and Taka is left in the ring and furious about losing. He picks Black Dragon up and NAILS a Michanoku Driver on him! Well he's not too happy obviously

(Winners: Batista/Low Ki)(Eliminated: Black Dragon/Taka Michanoku)

Overall Rating: 67%

Crowd Reaction: 63%

Dames Stars: ***1/4

So Quoted the Raven!

We head to a video clip before commercial of a graveyard..which was seemingly taped earlier in the evening with Raven sitting in the gloomy dark graveyard, sitting against a tombstone. Then when he saw the cameraman he began to speak.

Raven: Eddie, I'm here to show you the symbol of where our battle will lead. You see you believe you are Latino Heat Eddie. You think that you can do anything. Well I am here Eddie to show you how your battle with me will end. You are not invincible, infact your not even able to win a match anymore. You are nothing Eddie Guerrero and when the Raven has finished with you. You shall lie here in the ground, rotting with the maggots and dead. So Quoted the Raven, Nevermore

We fade out with Raven laughing in an almost demonic tone as we head to commercial break

(Raven Gains Overness From This Interview)

Overall Rating: 98%

Booker T vs Tommy Dreamer

Singapore Cane on a Pole Match

We come back to the arena and we see a Singapore Cane on top of a platform, strapped down so that it won't fall easily. It looks as if it may be difficult to get it with anything other than standing on tip toes on the top rope or from a Ladder. Then Booker T's music hits first and he comes out onto the stage and walks down the steel ramp. Booker gets halfway down and then drops to a knee and does his pyro pose as it explodes on the stage. Booker then makes his way down to the ring and slides inside. Then Tommy Dreamer's music kicks up and he comes out onto the stage laughing insanely and walking down to the ring, eyeing up his Singapore Cane atop the pole the entire time. Tommy doesn't make it to the ring because Booker T catapaults himself using the top rope, over the top rope and into Dreamer on the outside of the ring. Booker then quickly begins to pound on Dreamer as the bell sounds for the start of the match. Booker picks Dreamer up and whips him at the steel steps nearest the aisle. Dreamer reverses it though and whips Booker as hard as he can into them! Booker takes it knees style and flips over the steps and holds both his knees in pain.

Tommy reaches under the ring apron and pulls a Ladder from under the ring. Dreamer pushes the Ladder into the ring as Booker pulls himself up by the ring apron and drags himself into the ring. Dreamer sadistically begins driving the ladder as hard as he can which isn't too hard but hard enough into Book's left knee! Booker writhes in pain as Dreamer then goes to setup the ladder in the corner with the pole (Leapfrog style like Jeff Hardy would set it up.) Dreamer then begins to climb the ladder and before long is within reach of the Cane but Booker did get to his feet and gets underneath Dreamer and pulls him off the ladder. Then carries him a moment and turns towards the middle of the ring and SLAMS him down in a hard Spinebuster which keeps both men down a moment. Then Booker is the first man up but Dreamer is right behind him. Booker begins to lay fists and chops into Dreamer but Dreamer blocks a punch from Booker. Booker responds with a kick to the gut and a SCISSORS KICK!! but no Dreamer ducked out of the way and hit a Dreamer Driver (DVD) on Booker and groggily went over and climbed the ladder again. This time Dreamer does get the Singapore Cane down. To win someone have to get the Cane first and then use it on their opponent before they can try for a pinfall. Dreamer winds up waiting for Booker to get up.

Dreamer takes a mammoth swing as Booker gets up but Booker ducks it and kicks Dreamer in the gut again. Time for another Scissors Kick! Booker goes for it but as he tries to come down, Dreamer backs his head away and swings in an uppercut fashion catching Booker RIGHT ACROSS THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD! Booker falls limp to the mat and Dreamer covers him.1.....2.....shoulder up! Booker got his shoulder up weakly at the last moment and Dreamer can't believe it. He picks Booker up and hoists him up for a Dreamer Driver but Booker wiggles around until Dreamer drops him and Dreamer turns right into a BOOK END!!! Booker then grabs the singapore cane and goes up to the top rope..HOUSTON HANGOVER WITH THE SINGAPORE CANE ON DREAMER!!!! Dreamer twitches around the mat in agony as Booker makes the cover, hooking the leg..1....2.....3!!! Booker T got the big win over Dreamer! Booker T celebrates for about two minutes while Dreamer is down but getting up. Then does the Spinarooni but as he gets up out of it. Dreamer had made it to his feet and destroys the Singapore Cane clean over Booker's head, busting him wide open and leaving him sprawled in the ring as Booker's music stops playing and Dreamer raises his arms in the air and his music plays as we head to commercial break!

(Winner: Booker T)

Overall Rating: 69%

Match Quality: 71%

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair is out first with his Undisputed Tag Title in hand. He comes down to the ring with all his strutting and such. Then Shelton Benjamin's music hits (WGTT Theme) and he comes walking to the ring. Benjamin basically dominates Flair. Flair gets some of his normal offense, chops and cheap moves in. But Flair doesn't do much at all as Benjamin dominates him and nails a Vicious Superkick to the jaw of Flair to get the cover. Then after the match Charlie Haas comes running down to the ring and helps Shelton Manhandle half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions. They hit their Double Team Move on the Ropes as well as the Code Angle (Doomsday Device) Off the top rope before leaving Flair in a heap!

(Winner: Shelton Benjamin)(Shelton Benjamin Gained Overness)(Ric Flair Lost Overness)

Overall Rating: 56%

Crowd Reaction: 65%

Match Quality: 61%

Dames Stars: 3/4*

Getting Ready Oh Hell Ya!

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin is backstage in Jeans and a WWE Referee's shirt, drinking beers while he watches the last match take place and now gets up and downs one more beer before he heads out of the room! He's set to Referee the biggest match on RAW this year and it's coming up Next!

Chris Jericho vs John Cena (Referee: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Main Event

First man out to the ring is none other than the Rattlesnake as the glass shatters! Then once Austin has done his ring entrance. Chris Jericho's "King of My World" music theme hits and he comes out onto the stage after his pyro goes off. The crowd gives him an awesome reaction as he comes down to the ring with his entire normal entrance but he seems more pumped up than usual tonight. John Cena's Thuganomics 101 entrance hits and he comes walking out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Cena walks down to the ring, waving his hand in front of his face and telling Jericho "You can't see me". Cena then gets into the ring and shoves the title into Austin's hands and laughs at him tauntingly. Then Austin tosses the title out to the ring announcer and calls for the bell to start the match.

Cena locks up with Jericho and for the first few minutes, controls him with some of his ground and pound offense. Hard shoulder thrusts and beat down style of fighting. Jericho gets back in it when he hits a Flashback on Cena to even it out. Jericho then works on Cena's right knee for about three minutes with different moves. Then Jericho pulls out the Texas Cloverleaf on Cena! Cena screams in pain but after a minute manages to get to the ropes and the hold is broken. Austin had called it down the middle so far. Once Cena had gotten to his feet Jericho began laying in vicious chops to the chest of Cena. Jericho then whipped Cena across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle and Jericho followed Cena in. Only two get to sneakers in the face from Cena as he got both feet up. Cena came out after Jericho only to get a HUGE Northern Lights Suplex with Bridge nailed on him.1.....2......kickout by Cena at the last moment and Jericho wanted a faster count. Austin flips Jericho off and tells him it was 2.

Jericho turns around after yelling at Austin to receive a rabbit punch low. Austin didn't see it since it wasn't an uppercut style low blow but Jericho folded up in agony from the cheap shot. Cena then quickly picked Jericho up and ran to the ropes behind Jericho and hit a HUGE "Throwback" on Jericho and covered him..1...2......Jericho kicked out this time just before three. Cena definately wanted a three count and yelled at Austin. Austin flipped him the bird too and Cena did his hand waving in front of face taunt. Cena turned around into a HUGE flapjack to the mat, followed by a Gigantic Lionsault on Cena. Jericho then fell into the cover and hooked the leg as the crowd was going nuts in the arena as it looked like Jericho would win the belt..1...2......NO! Cena got his shoulder up at absolutely the last second. Jericho can't believe it and gets to his feet and grabs Cena's feet. Jericho then tries to pull him into the Walls of Jericho. Cena uses his leg strength to send Jericho for a loop.

Cena then gets to his feet and pulls brass knuckles from his tights. Austin sees this and grabs them from Cena and berates him. Then goes to toss them out of the ring. As Austin goes to throw them outside the ring, Cena pulls his Chain from his tights and completely BLASTS Jericho across the forehead with it completely knocking him out. Jericho falls limp on the mat as Cena throws the chain out of the ring. Cena then picks up the limp Jericho and hoists him onto his shoulders..F-U!!! Cena then gets the easy and fundamental cover..1....2....3! Cena retains the Title and Austin grabs the belt and hands it to Cena and now that the match is over..KICK WHAM STUNNER!! Austin then trash talks Cena and tells him that he's comin for him. RAW ends with Austin doing a beer drinking celebration!

(Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena)(Chris Jericho Lost Overness Due To This Match)(John Cena Gained Overness Due To This Match)

Overall Rating: 75%

Crowd Reaction: 88%

Match Quality: 77%

RAW Rating: 73%

TV Rating: 5.25

Attendance: 6,043

Ticket Sales: $241,720

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

February 12, 2004

Smackdown's usual intro kicks up with the rap intro. Then once it's finished up. We come to the Smackdown set with pyro going off everywhere and then Mortis's music kicks up to start Smackdown with a hot match!

Mortis vs Hurricane

Mortis comes walking down to the ring with his music playing. He had one of those sinister looks on his face tonight. Once Mortis was in the ring, Hurricane came out from behind the curtain with his music playing. He did all his superhero poses and came down to the ring. Then fell in the end like the great superheros do..though he isn't a great one mind you. Just a good wrestler. Hurricane went for the Shining Wizard at the end of the match but Mortis ducked it and as both men rose to their feet. Mortis hit a Flatliner on Hurricane to lay him out and get the cover..1..2....3! Mortis then went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair. Then threw it down to the mat. Then picked Hurricane up and FLATLINER ONTO THE CHAIR!!! Hurricane slumps on the mat as if unconcious and Cyclone comes speeding down to the ring as Mortis flees through the crowd after that horrid attack.

(Winner: Mortis)

Hey aren't you the Champ?

Edge is walking backstage, heading to the Trainer's room and he comes around a corner and bumps into Randy Orton who seemingly was waiting and has that arrogant smirk on his face.

Orton: Hey aren't you the WWE Champion? That's right. Your the guy that i'm going to beat at Wrestlemania XX. Well that's if you can even get by Kurt Angle on Sunday.

Edge: Not Only will I get past Kurt Angle, Orton. But when Wrestlemania comes I am going to enjoy nothing better than feeling your blood on my hands and looking down on you after I beat you within an inch of your life.

Orton gets up in Edge's grill but WWE Officials and Road Agents seperate the two as Orton laughs and heads off seemingly dissed but he'll have a chance for some payback later!

Lance Storm vs Chuck Palumbo

Lance Storm comes out first and waits for Chucky Palumbo. Chuck comes down to the ring and gets demolished by the more talented Lance Storm. Storm puts Palumbo down with a superkick for the victory.

(Winner: Lance Storm)

Overall Rating: 66%

Kid Kash vs Ken Shamrock

Kid Kash was first out and he seems really over even though not alot of people see him that often but the crowd was pretty good for him. Shamrock's music then hit and he came walking out to the ring. Shamrock pretty much controlled Kash all the way through with some submission wrestling. Kash hit some cool high flying offense such as a tightrope walk hurricarana but in the end Shamrock seals the deal with an Ankle Lock for the tapout victory!

(Winner: Ken Shamrock)

Later Tonight

We go to commercial with a really good Video package, promoting the Main Event of Orton and Angle vs Edge and Mysterio. Along with Mysterio's situtation with Angle. Angle having put Mysterio out of a Title Opportunity and taking it for himself! Then we cut to commercial

(Rey Mysterio Gains Overness)

Cyclone vs AJ Styles

Cyclone is first down to the ring but he seems not as exurberent as usual because of the brutal attack earlier on Hurricane. Then AJ Styles music hits and he comes sauntering out to the ring, taunting the crowd as well as Cyclone. This match is a high flying match. Styles does every high flying move in his book. A Tightrope walk Tornado DDT among others. Cyclone hit a Cyclone Driver (DVD into Falcon's Arrow). Cyclone got a near fall but in the end AJ Styles beats Cyclone cleanly with a Vicious Styles Clash that puts Cyclone down for the three count. After the match Mortis comes running through the crowd and over the barricade. Then slides into the ring to deliver a Post Match Flatliner to Cyclone. Those two men are gonna have it out at No Way Out and it won't be pretty!

(Winner: AJ Styles)(AJ Styles Gains Overness From This Match)(Cyclone Loses Overness From This Match)

Crowd Reaction: 73%

Match Quality: 89%

Brock Lesnar/Sean O'Haire vs Chris Benoit/Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Sean O'Haire's music is the first to hit. He comes walking down to the ring to a pretty good reaction from the crowd. Once O'Haire is in the ring Brock Lesnar's music hits and he comes stancing out from the back as the lights go down. Lesnar comes down to the ring and leaps up onto the apron and as he does the pyro goes off from the ring posts of the ring. Lesnar then climbs into the ring and Matt Hardy Version 1.0's music hits and his Matt Fact of the night pops up and it is "Matt Hardy's IQ is 132 which is 131 points higher than Brock Lesnar's" This seems to pretty much enrage Lesnar in the ring. Then Chris Benoit's music hits and he comes charging to the ring and slides under the bottom rope as Hardy gets into the ring as well. Lesnar and O'Haire go off on Benoit and Hardy. Lesnar and O'Haire beat down on Benoit and Hardy for about two minutes before it pairs off as Hardy and Lesnar. Lesnar destroys Hardy with all his big moves. His Triple Backbreaker and Lesnar Spinebuster. Lesnar tags O'Haire in and O'Haire has his way with Hardy as well until Hardy hits a desperation Side Effect and tags Benoit in.

Benoit is on fire for a few minutes until it ends up being Lesnar and Benoit in the ring. O'Haire and Hardy outside the ring. Lesnar ends up getting Benoit up for the F5 but Benoit reverses out of it by falling into the Crippler Crossface FROM the F5!!! After a minute of holding out and trying to fight to the ropes. Benoit makes Lesnar tap out!!! Outside the ring though O'Haire hits a Cruel Intentions to Hardy on the matting on the outside. Then he climbs into the ring and as Benoit gets up..O'Haire hits a Cruel Intentions on him as well and as we head to commercial with O'Haire standing over all!

(Winners: Chris Benoit/Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Raven's Nest

We come back from commercial and inside the ring a large twine and branch set has been erected in a half circle in the ring. With a big sign in wood above it saying "The Raven's Nest" and then Raven's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring..two wood stools in the ring and he gets into the ring with a microphone and sits down on one of them and begins talking..the fans seem curious as to what this is.

Raven: Tonight is the first edition of the Raven's Nest and tonight..we will have a guest that will intrigue all of your thought processes. So Rhyno please come on out here.

Rhyno's music hits and nobody comes out and Raven sits in the ring waiting and then begins to speak again after Rhyno's music stops.

Raven: You see people. This is why I am doing what I am doing to Rhyno. He just doesn't show respect for anyone. I gratefully invite him to the first edition of the Raven's Nest and what happens? He no-shows. Well maybe if I give him one more chance he'll come out.

Rhyno's music kicks up again and Michael Cole can be heard freaking out because he says that Raven knows that Rhyno isn't here tonight. Rhyno's music goes again for about thirty seconds and nothing so Raven acts like he gets mad.

Raven: This is Why! Rhyno just insults me! He doesn't come to my show. He doesn't show up to shows on time either. He disgusts me and that is why I am going to put down the Man-Best as No Way Out. Because this is a Sist on the life vein of Smackdown!

The crowd pops big as Raven had gotten up and was walking back and forth in the ring and when Raven was leaning on the ropes facing the Smackdown Set. Rhyno came from through the crowd and stood waiting for Raven to turn around. Raven turned around RIGHT INTO A GORE FROM HELL!!!! It was perhaps the nastiest Gore i've ever seen! Rhyno taunts Raven and then leaves as we take a final commercial break.

Overall Rating: 84%

Randy Orton/Kurt Angle vs Edge & Rey

Main Event

Rey Mysterio music is the first to hit and he comes limping out from the back and the crowd pops huge from him. He's obviously not 100% but really seems to want to be here tonight. Rey gets to the ring and then Edge's music hits and smoke fills the entryway. Then Edge comes bursting through the smoke with the WWE Championship around his waist. Edge then comes down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. Once Edge is in the ring "Passing You By" hits and Randy Orton comes out onto the stage as the crowd boo's the hell out of him. Once Orton is waiting outside the ring, taunting Edge. Then "Medal" hits and Kurt Angle comes walking out from behind the curtain and halfway to the ring, he points to the sky and his pyro begins to go off. Kurt then comes to the ring and a match ensues. Angle and Edge square off first in the ring. They lock up and for about three minutes go at it back and forth until Angle finally has the advantage off a Release German Suplex towards his team's corner. Angle then tags Orton in and he begins to pound on Edge while he's down.

Orton controls Edge for another couple minutes. Including hitting his trademark backbreaker. Then just as Orton is going to tag in Angle. Edge makes his second wind felt. Edge takes control for a minute and manages to hit a desperation spear on Orton to take him down. Edge then manages to make the hot tag to Mysterio just as Orton tags in Angle. A Melee insues with Mysterio managing to incapacitate Angle enough to try for and hit the "619" Mysterio then turns right into an RKO from Orton. But then Edge spins Orton around and hits a HUGE EDGEOCUTION on Orton to lay him out and Edge then throws Mysterio on Orton..1...2....3!! Edge and Rey leave the ring and celebrate the victory as Angle gets up and can't believe Orton lost. So Kurt does what any Olympic Hero would do. He helps Orton to his feet and delivers a HUGE ANGLE SLAM to him!!! We go off the air with Angle staring a hole through Edge and Rey as they back up the aisle as Smackdown goes off the air.

(Winners: Edge and Rey Mysterio)

Smackdown Rating: 78%

TV Rating: 4.51

Attendance: 6,037

Ticket Sales: $241,480

user posted image

"Eat You Alive" By Limp Bizkit plays as that is the highlighted music for No Way Out. Then scenes begin to play showing several of the Smackdown Superstars. Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Psicosis, Hurricane. Then we see a Steel Cage and images of the feud between Cyclone and Mortis. Cutting from there to the blood feud between Matt Hardy and Sean O'Haire which has come to a head tonight. Then scenes between Christopher Daniels and The Great Asai as he will intend to take the Cruiserweight Title tonight. Then quick scenes of Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit, followed by Kurt Angle and Edge..ending their long war with a climax battle where only one will leave...Champion.

Then we cut into the announcer introducing No Way Out! Pyro begins to explode as the entire set is made out of Chains. Everything except the Rectangular Tron in the middle of the set like a normal RAW set. Everything else is in complete chains which really looks awesome. Then as the Blue and Silver pyro finishes going off we get right into the action for No Way Out!!!

Randy Orton vs ???

Orton Invitational

"Passing You By" hits and Randy Orton saunters out onto the Stage and as the bright lights of his intro are glaring in the arena. Randy Orton saunters down to the ring with confidence and then walks up the ringsteps and into the ring. Then Orton grabs a microphone and walks around the ring speaking.

Orton: So I come out here tonight and as of yet. Nobody has answered the challenge of the Orton Invitational. So Referee. Raise my hand and declare me the winner!

There is a Smackdown referee in the ring and before he can raise Orton's hand "Eat You Alive" hits and a man comes walking out of the back. Michael Cole notices him and states his name is Matt Stryker! He comes down to the ring and climbs inside the ring. Orton seems angered that someone has stepped up to him and he begins to talk down to the rookie.

Orton: Who the hell do you think you are? Stepping up to Randy Orton?

The kid grabs the microphone from Orton and says something fairly simple.

Stryker: I'm Matt Stryker!

Orton flips out and clocks Stryker in the head and the bell sounds for the match to begin.

The match starts off with Orton pounding on Stryker for a moment. Orton then gets Stryker to a vertical base and irish whips him into the far corner of the ring (Announce table side, top corner). Orton follows him in with a clothesline but Stryker avoids it and nails a Neckbreaker out of the corner on Orton! Stryker goes for the quick cover..1....2..Orton kicks out. Stryker then takes control of Orton, stomping him. Stryker then picks Orton up and in the middle of the ring hits an impressive Vertical Suplex. Stryker then gets up and stands in wait for Orton. Orton gets up and gets a T-Bone suplex for his trouble! Stryker dives into the cover quickly..1....2....almost three but Orton gets a shoulder up! The #1 Contender for the WWE Title nearly lost to this rookie!

Stryker picks Orton up and pushes him back into the corner they started in. Stryker hits some beautiful knifedge chops to Orton. Then whips him across the ring but Orton reverses it as hard as he can and whips Stryker in so hard that he falls to the mat from the impact as he hit the corner. Orton then stood in wait and as Stryker got up..he goes for the RKO but Stryker pushes Orton off and Orton lands on his back but no RKO. Stryker then stands in wait for Orton and hits what D'Lo Brown would call the Sky High but Stryker calls it the "Blazing Strike". Then holds it for a..1....2.....Orton gets a shoulder up! Stryker argues with the referee for a moment as Orton recovers. Stryker turns around to go back after Orton and receives an RKO for his trouble which is followed by a cover..1....2....3! "Passing You By" hits and Randy Orton celebrates his victory in the ring which ended up being way harder than it was supposed to be!

(Winner at 9:32: Randy Orton)

Christopher Daniels vs The Great Asai

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match

Asai's music which sounds real close to the Ultimo Dragon theme. :shifty: Hits and he comes walking out onto the stage and some of the chains catch fire, though it looks intentional as his fire pyro proceeds to go off. Asai comes down to the ring and looks like he has a no funny business attitude as he stands in the ring, awaiting the Champion. Then Christopher Daniels' music hits and his intro kicks up as he walks out onto the stage. He has the Cruiserweight Title in hand as he walks down to the ring. Asai does not waste time as Daniels gets to the ring he palancha's himself over the top rope, into Daniels. Asai is on fire early as he pounds Daniels on the outside and then picks him up and rolls him into the ring. Asai then climbs into the ring and the bell sounds for the match to begin.

Asai immediately begins to work over Daniels with stomps and works his left arm with some knee and elbow drops. Asai then locks in a tight arm-bar and uses a his legs around the arm as a vice. Asai holds onto the arm-bar submission for a minute before Daniels gets to the ropes. Asai picks Daniels up and hits an Arm Drag on him and locks the Arm-Bar Submission back on. Daniels reverses out of this barely and gets it into a unique pin...1...kickout by Asai pretty easily. Asai regains control by working Daniels arm over some more with a standing arm wrench. Followed by another and then Asai runs up the turnbuckles in the corner and turns it into a Tornado Arm Breaker!!!! Daniels rolls around the mat in pain as Asai grabs him and locks in a Cross Arm Breaker in the middle of the ring on Daniels!

Daniels writhes in pain but tries to reach the ropes still. Daniels shoulders go down a moment as Daniels tries to rest..1...2...Daniels then gets his other shoulder up a moment and that allows him to feel the pressure right back on his arm. Asai sinches it in completely and Daniels actully taps out in a completely dominated match by the Great Asai!!! Daniels holds his shoulder in the ring in pain as Asai is announced the winner and the referee gives him the WWE Cruiserweight Title. Asai raises it in the air as the crowd cheers as we go to a video package for the next match!

(Winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion at 7:31: Asai)

Overall Rating: 85%

Match Quality: 90%

Cyclone vs Mortis

Cage Match

The video package that was just shown, highlights the long feud between the Superhero Duo and Mortis. Then more closely between Cyclone and Mortis. Then it stops and we come back to the arena and the 15 foot high Steel Cage is around the ring. It's the Steel Mesh kind of Cage. Cyclone's music kicks up and he comes out onto the stage and plays to the crowd. Cyclone then comes down to the ring and does his superhero poses once inside the cage. He runs the ropes a couple times as the lights go down and Mortis's music kicks up. Then he comes stalking out onto the stage as the lights dimmed. He walked down to the ring and looked really spooky and eerie with the lights dimmed out.

Mortis climbs up the ring steps and goes through the Cage door as the lights come back up. Mortis and Cyclone circle the ring as the door is closed and locked with a chain. This match can only be won by pinfall, submission or climbing over the top rope and both feet hitting the floor. No door crap in this match. Cyclone and Mortis look like they're going to lock up in the middle of the ring but Mortis kicks Cyclone in the gut to start the match off. Mortis then follows this with a quick Bearback suplex (Franchiser) which is so sudden it catches Cyclone off guard and he goes down hard from this move. Mortis then covers Cyclone quickly..1....2kickout right after two. Mortis picks Cyclone up and whips him to the ropes on the announce table side of the ring. Cyclone comes back at Mortis and hits a sunset flip pin on Mortis..1....2....kickout!

Cyclone and Mortis both get up quickly and Mortis fights back as he grabs Cyclone as Cyclone gets up and hurls him into the cage head first. Cyclone bounces off the cage head first and down to the mat. Mortis goes over and climbs to the top rope in the near corner (Bottom right corner to stage side) Mortis stands on the top rope waiting for Cyclone to get up. Cyclone gets to his feet as Mortis leaps off the top rope in a high flying cross body. Cyclone blocks it with a GIANT dropkick to the chest to Mortis as he came off the top rope!!! Mortis holds his ribs in pain as Cyclone gets back to his feet and stands in waiting for Mortis. Mortis gets to his feet and Cyclone goes for a flipping neckbreaker. Mortis was still bent over as Cyclone flipped over his shoulder and nailed the neckbreaker beautifully. Cyclone then quickly got into the cover..1....2...kickout by Mortis. Cyclone gets to his feet and pulls Mortis back into the corner that Mortis leaped off the top rope from. Cyclone forces Mortis to climb up to the top rope with him.

Cyclone then pulls Mortis into a headlock and prepares to do a superplex but Mortis punches Cyclone in the side several times to release it and then leaps off the top rope with him in a HUGE TOP ROPE DDT!!! Cyclone stays down, as does Mortis. Both men are down a moment until Mortis manages to weakly roll Cyclone over and puts an arm over him and the ref counts Cyclone down..1...2....NO! Cyclone got a shoulder up at the last moment and Mortis can't believe it. Mortis picks Cyclone up and tries for the Flatliner by Cyclone sweeps Mortis's legs out from under him and hits a standing moonsault onto Mortis!..1....2....kickout by Mortis!

Both men are winded at this point but Cyclone has the narrow advantage. Cyclone picks Mortis up and whips him at the announce table side of the ring, Mortis bounces off the ropes and attempts a clothesline at Cyclone but he ducks it and Cyclone catches Mortis coming back with a kick to the gut and a CYCLONEBOMB! (TigerBomb) Cyclone then points to the top of the cage. Cyclone climbs to the top rope, then to the top of the cage with Mortis still down. Cyclone doesn't climb down..INSTEAD HE GOES FOR A LEG DROP OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE DOWN TO THE BACK OF MORTIS'S HEAD!!!! Mortis moves out of the way at the last second and Cyclone crashes and burns!

Both men are down for about thirty seconds until Mortis goes to the other corner on the stage side of the ring and climbs to the top rope. Cyclone barely crawls over and drags himself up the ropes and as Mortis is trying to climb to the top of the cage, Cyclone stops him by tugging his feet back down. Mortis lands on the top rope and drives a knee into Cyclone. This drives Cyclone into the steel cage post in that corner. Mortis then drives Cyclone into that corner over and over with shoulder thrusts. Cyclone to avoid this puts his feet against the steel cage as Mortis adapts mid-move and wraps his arms around Cyclone and DRIVES HIM DOWN TO THE MAT BACKWARDS, FALLING WITH HIM INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEXES EVER!!!!

The crowd pops huge for this move though it wasn't perfectly executed. It still looked awesome. Mortis takes about ten seconds of recovery before getting an arm over Cyclone..1...2.....SHOULDER UP!!! You've got to be kidding me. Cyclone won't die as he manages to get a shoulder up from that move! Mortis gets to his feet slowly but in disbelief as he picks Cyclone up, setting up for the Flatliner but Cyclone manages in a last gasp effort to pull Mortis into a small package instead..1..2.....3!!! Cyclone gets the win on the Small Package! Mortis can't believe it and begins to demolish Cyclone inside the cage. He hits Cyclone with a Nasty looking Flatliner to the mat. Then picks him up and throws him into each side of the cage head first. Mortis then finally plants Cyclone again with another Flatliner before leaving the ring but in the end..what a great match! Cyclone doesn't look like he won though as blood trickles down through the eyeholes in Cyclone's mask, showing that he was busted open under his mask.

(Winner at 20:03: Cyclone)

Crowd Reaction: 90%

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Sean O'Haire

WWE American Championship Match

We see another really good video package of the Matt Hardy Version 1.0 and Sean O'Haire feud which has been brewing and bubbling for months now and has come to a head tonight. Then we come back to the No Way Out set and Sean O'Haire's music hits and he comes walking out onto the stage to a real big reaction from the crowd. They love Sean O'Haire tonight! O'Haire comes down to the ring and climbs inside. O'Haire stretches in the ring and against the ropes as Matt Hardy's computer entrance kicks up and then it hits 100% and OHHHH YEAAA! Matt's video kicks up as his music hits. The MAtt Fact of the night is that "Matt Hardy Version 1 is the greatest WWE American Champion Ever!" Matt has the WWE American Championship around his waist as he walks down to the ring. Matt climbs into the ring and hands the belt off to Brian Hebner whom holds it up into the air.

The bell sounds and the match is set to begin. O'Haire and Hardy lock up in the center of the ring and O'Haire takes control of Hardy easily in the early going. O'Haire backs Hardy into the upper right corner near the announce table side of the ring. O'Haire drives knees into Hardy in the corner. To each side of his. O'Haire then whips Hardy across the ring and follows him in with a running Crescent kick but Hardy ducks it and SEAN O'HAIRE PROPELS HIMSELF INTO THE RING POST, STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP ROPE!!!! O'Haire falls awkwardly to the outside, holding his left knee which took most of the impact to the ring post. We show several replays of this and the crowd is chanting "Holy Shit" over and over for a good minute while Hardy leaves the ring and picks a badly limping O'Haire up and rolls him into the ring.

Hardy takes advantage of the injury to O'Haire by beginning with two elbow drops onto his left knee. Hardy then locks on a Leg Lace to O'Haire but using his strength he manages to get to the ropes. Hardy picks O'Haire up and lifts him into a big vertical suplex, driving him to the mat. Hardy then gets to his feet and lifts O'Haire up and hits a Shin Breaker on O'Haire which sends him back down to the mat, holding his knee in pain. Hardy pulls O'Haire into a single leg boston crab but again O'Haire willing himself to get to the ropes and not submit. Hardy stands up and seems to be angry at O'Haire's will to not tap. Hardy picks O'Haire up and hits a powerful Side Effect on him and covers him..1...2....kickout by O'Haire!

Hardy picks O'Haire back up and goes for another but O'Haire elbows out of it and nails a neckbreaker on Hardy to try and buy himself some rest time. Both men are down for about 20 seconds until Hardy is the first up. Hardy runs at O'Haire as he gets up and nails a sick looking swinging neckbreaker on O'Haire to return the favor. Hardy then gets to his feet and locks in a Texas Cloverleaf on O'Haire. Again O'Haire refuses to tap out...even after being pulled back into the middle of the ring by Hardy. He manages to get to the ropes though in agony and clings to them. Hardy stands up and goads O'Haire to get up. Hardy then kicks O'Haire in the gut and tries for a Twist of Fate but O'Haire pushes him off to the ropes and hits a giant roundhouse kick to Hardy's jaw. O'Haire goes down as does Hardy in a heap holding his mouth.

Apparently O'Haire caught him good cause Hardy's mouth is shown bleeding when the camera catches a view of it. O'Haire picks Hardy up, very gingerly on his left knee and tries for the "Cruel Intentions" but O'Haire's knee gives out on him and Hardy lands back on his feet..a quick and sudden kick to the gut and TWIST OF FATE!! Hardy then quickly scrambles into the cover..1...2....3!! Matt Hardy Retains! Hardy's music hits as Brian Hebner gets the American Championship and hands it to Matt Hardy. Hardy celebrates as we cut away to a riveting video promo for Wrestlemania XX

(Winner and STILL WWE American Champion at 16:42: Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

Crowd Reaction: 84%

AJ Styles vs Psicosis vs Hurricane

#1 Contendership for the Cruiserweight Championship, Triple Threat Match

After the Wrestlemania XX promo we come back to the arena and Psicosis's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring. It's been quite a while since we've seen Psicosis but he looks in great shape. He climbs into the ring and then AJ Styles music hits and he comes sauntering out onto the stage. Styles comes walking down to the ring and gets to ringside. Then he walks around the ring and stands outside the ring by the announce tables. Hurricane's music kicks up as Styles gets to ringside and he comes walking down to the ring. Hurricane then climbs into the ring, as does Styles. Psicosis and Styles get major boo's as the bell sounds for the match to begin and they both double team Hurricane.

Psicosis and Styles stomp the hell out of Hurricane until he rolls out of the ring. Psicosis goes out of the ring and begins exchanging fists with Hurricane. Styles steps out onto the ring apron and hits a Asai Moonsault into both Psicosis and Hurricane! Styles gets up first and rolls Hurricane back into the ring. Styles then leapfrogs himself back into the ring and hits a Springboard Dropkick to Hurricane whom wasn't even facing Styles yet. Styles then quickly gets to Hurricane and rolls him onto his back and covers him..1...2...Psicosis pulls Styles off but Hurricane kicked out as well. Psicosis had gotten into the ring while Styles was in mid-air. Psicosis goes for a punch but Styles blocks it and swings for the fences on Psicosis. Psicosis ducks it and uses some innovative offense hitting Styles with a beautiful Dragon Sleeper Backbreaker (Area around the neck dropped against the knee)

Psicosis covers Styles after that move..1...2...Hurricane kicks Psicosis in the head to break the pin. Hurricane picks Psicosis up and whips him into the left corner of the announce table side of the ring. Psicosis runs in after him but Hurricane back drops him over the top rope and Psicosis smashes his face off the ring steps and lays in pain on the outside of the ring. Hurricane climbs out of the ring and picks Psicosis up. Hurricane tries to whip Psicosis into the ring steps but Psicosis reverses it sending Hurricane in so hard that the stairs are jarred off their base. Psicosis picks Hurricane up and takes him over to the Spanish Announce Table. Psicosis bounces Hurricane's head off of the table twice and then he pounds on Hurricane with a few fists. As he does that Styles comes running at them, he leapfrogs onto the top rope, leaps up doing a spin in mid air and lands back on the rope. Then uses all his strength to Springboard off the top rope in a beautiful moonsault but Hurricane at the moment delivered a punch to Psicosis, backing him off. Hurricane saw Styles coming and rolled out of the way and Styles crashes and burns through the Spanish Announce Table!!

Psicosis climbs back into the ring and Hurricane staggers over and rolls into the ring as well. Psicosis waits for Hurricane to get up to his feet and goes for a Psycho Stunner but Hurricane pushes him off to the ropes and hits an enziguri on Psicosis as he ran back at him. Both men were down in the ring while Styles moved slowly on the outside. Psicosis got to his feet slowly as did Hurricane. Hurricane grabbed Psicosis by the throat and went for the Hurri-Chokeslam but Psicosis knocked his hand away and nailed a HARD Psycho Stunner on Hurricane. Styles is finally back in the ring at this point and he grabs Psisocis before he covers Hurricane and throws him out over the top rope. Styles then picks Hurricane up and nails a Vicious Styles Clash on Hurricane and covers him..1....2....3! Styles gets the victory over Hurricane as we watch him celebrate in the ring!

(Winner and #1 Contender to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at 12:01: AJ Styles)

Crowd Reaction: 76%

Raven vs Rhyno

Non-Sanctioned Match

We see a video package to lead into this match. Raven's return to WWE by tormenting Rhyno in the last four weeks. He has beaten Rhyno, attacked him at every turn and promised his demise. It highlights their meetings and then when it gets to the climax of the dramatic music which is part of the package. Then we cut back to the arena and Raven's music kicks up and the lights dim to nearly dark. Raven then comes walking out onto the stage and down to the ring to enormous boo's from the crowd. Raven then climbs into the ring and stands wait for Rhyno. Then once Raven is in the ring and the lights come back up. Rhyno's music hits and he comes running down to the ring in a fury. Rhyno slides into the ring and immediately goes after Raven but Raven bails out of the ring and Rhyno slides out after Raven.

The Crowd is hot for this match right off the bat. See building up feuds works kids! Raven runs around the ring about halfway and slides back into the ring but Rhyno had slid into the ring before running around the ringpost and cut Raven off at the pass and began stomping the hell out of him. Rhyno then picks Raven up and whips him to the ropes and nails a hard Atomic Drop. Raven bounces around the ring a couple times in pain and turns back to Rhyno who lifts Raven up and nails ANOTHER Atomic Drop which drops Raven to the mat in agony cause Rhyno was driving that knee up into Raven's groin. Rhyno goes to the outside and pulls a trashcan full of weapons and throws it into the ring, he pulls a table from under the ring and leaves it on the outside. Then he grabs a stop sign from under the ring and picks it up in time for Raven to baseball slide it into Rhyno's head! Rhyno goes down on the outside of the ring as Raven climbs out of the ring and sets up that table on the outside. They are at the side of the ring where the stage ramp is.

Raven then picks Rhyno up and whips him hard into the steel ring post, Rhyno bounces off with his shoulder and head. Rhyno holds his head and shoulder in pain down on the matting on the outside. Raven picks Rhyno up and rolls him onto the table. Then Raven laughs sinisterly and climbs into the ring and goes to the top rope..then points down at Rhyno and comes off the top rope with a beautiful elbow drop that CRASHES AND BURNS THROUGH THE TABLE!!! Raven destroys the table as Rhyno had rolled off the table at the last second. Raven lies in the wreckage while Rhyno regains his bearings a moment. Then gets to his feet and picks Raven up. Then rolls Raven into the ring and climbs inside himself and covers Raven..1...2...Raven kicks out at the last moment. Rhyno seems frustrated at this point and grabs the trash can and dumps the assorted weapons out. Rhyno then puts the trash can on the mat and picks Raven up and puts him between his legs..GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB ONTO THE TRASH CAN!!! Raven groans in pain as Rhyno gets on him for a cover..1...2....NO.

Rhyno looks like he's in disbelief at Raven kicking out. Rhyno backs up to the far left corner down (Ramp side of ring) and motions for Raven to get up. Raven staggers to his feet and turns as Rhyno hits the GORE GORE Go..NO! Raven had picked up the stop sign as he got to his feet and as Rhyno attempted the Gore. Raven clocked Rhyno in the head with the stop sign! Then Raven puts the Stop Sign on the mat and picks Rhyno up..EVENFLOW DDT ONTO THE STOP SIGN!!!! Raven then rolls Rhyno over and covers him, hooking the leg..1...2....3!!! Raven picks up the victory over Rhyno and celebrates over Rhyno's fallen body! What a big win for Raven on his first PPV since being back with the WWE!! He celebrates some more as we go to a video package for the upcoming Lesnar/Benoit match which is up next.

(Winner at 15:19: Raven)

Match Quality: 84%

Brock Lesnar vs Chris Benoit

We see another very good highlight reel of the feud between Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit in recent weeks and it's led up to this confrontation at No Way Out. Chris Benoit's music kicks up as the video ends and we cut back to the arena. Benoit comes walking down to the ring to the boo's from the crowd. Benoit laughs the crowd off and climbs into the ring and stands in wait for the Monster to come out. Once Benoit is in the ring for a moment with his music playing and Michael Cole putting over the sponsors for No Way Out. Brock Lesnar's music kicks up and Lesnar comes stancing out onto the stage as the lights go down. Lesnar then comes walking down to the ring, doing his normal ring entrance. Lesnar comes down to the ring and leaps up onto the ring apron. His pyro goes off from the ring posts. Lesnar climbs into the ring and the lights come up. The bell then sounds and the match is on. Lesnar and Benoit circle each other for almost a minute before they finally lock up and Lesnar overpowers Benoit easily throwing him back into one corner of the ring.

Benoit tries to get out of the corner which is the top left (Stage Side of ring). Benoit is thrown back into the corner as he tried to escape to each side. Lesnar then began driving knees into the gut of Benoit over and over. Then Lesnar begins with those driving shoulders hard into Benoit. Lesnar then takes Benoit out and whips him across the ring hard. Lesnar then follows him in with a running shoulder thrust. Lesnar then whips Benoit back across the ring and nails Benoit with a vicious clothesline. Lesnar continues to dominate Benoit as he pulls him out of the corner and picks him up into the Triple Backbreakers. Lesnar shows his power by manhandling Benoit and then applying his Ravaging Bearhug. Tossing Benoit around like a rag doll trying to get him to submit. Benoit rakes the eyes fairly quickly to break the hold. This staggers Lesnar back a couple steps but then Lesnar runs at him and Benoit back body drops Lesnar OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!!

Lesnar is on the outside, with a hand to his back in pain. Benoit being the crazy son of a bitch he is, climbs to the top rope and SUICIDE HEADBUTT FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE AND LESNAR GETS NAILED!!! Lesnar rolls around on the outside in pain while Benoit stays down on the outside as well holding his head. Lesnar is up first surprisingly and picks Benoit up groggily but Benoit was playing somewhat possum as he breaks Lesnar's hold on him and grabs him by the legs and does a short leg slingshot into the Ring post and Lesnar didn't expect this and his skull legit cracks off the ring post and he's busted way open. Benoit takes advantage by throwing Lesnar into the ring and then he picks Lesnar up and to add insult to injury Benoit hits a NASTY F5 On Lesnar who takes it beautifully and Benoit covers Lesnar..1....2....3! Benoit gets the victory over Lesnar at No Way Out!!! Benoit celebrates over a bloodied Lesnar for about a minute and then leaves as we get ready for THE Main Event!

(Winner at 15:22: Chris Benoit)

Kurt Angle vs Edge

WWE Championship Match

Main Event

A very end of the world like video promo airs to highlight the nasty Edge/Angle feud which has culminated in this match to end it all between the two. Then as "The End" Which is normally the Judgement Day/Armageddon Theme is playing, finishes up with Edge and Angle both bloodied and holding the WWE Title. Then we cut to the arena and "Medal" kicks up on all the speakers in the arena. Kurt Angle then comes walking out with one of those spandex like PPV Tights which look cool. He comes halfway down to the ring and raises his arms in the air, his pyro then explodes five times and then he proceeds to the ring. Angle climbs inside the ring and gets prepared for Edge. Then Edge's theme hits and smoke fills the entryway. Then Edge comes bursts through the smoke and the crowd is REALLY Hyped for this Main Event. They are going nuts throughout the entire entrance for both men. Edge then comes down to the ring with his black leather coat on. He comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then stands up and takes the coat off, revealing the WWE Championship around his waist. Edge then takes the title off his waist and hands it over to Brian Hebner and Hebner raises it high in the air and then calls for the bell.

The crowd gives off a huge pop as the match begins. Edge and Angle circle each other in the ring. They finally lock up and the crowd gives another big pop. Angle takes control in the early going, using his amateur skills to make Edge look bad in the early going. Using all of his mat wrestling to work over Edge and finally after swiveling on his back, he slaps Edge in the back of the head to diss him. Edge stands up and locks up with Angle immediately and goes to the knifedge chops on Angle to stagger him back into the bottom left corner of the ring (Stage side if you were looking from the stage) Angle reverses the position and begins laying in those beautiful punches he throws. Angle then whips Edge across the ring but Edge reverses it but instead of whipping Angle into the corner, he pulls Angle back to him and hits his Half Nelson Faceplant in one fluid motion. Edge picks Angle up and begins working on his left knee with stomps to the back of the knee. Edge then tries for three straight knee drops to Angle's left knee.

Edge then begins working elbow drops into his knee and driving his body down onto his knee with the help of the ropes. Edge then begins to go for the Edge-Lock (Standing Figure Four) but Angle manages to reverse out of it using leg strength and pulls himself out of the ring. Edge doesn't give Angle a break, following him out of the ring and uses a Shin Breaker onto the Steel Steps (Mark Henry/HBK Anyone?) Angle rolls around on the outside in pain. Edge picks Angle up and rolls him into the ring. Edge then picks Angle up and Angle swings at Edge but Edge ducks it and hits an Edge-O-Matic and hooks the legs beautifully...1...2....kickout by Angle! Edge picks Angle up and nails a good looking vertical suplex. Edge follows this up with a double underhook suplex. Edge then locks in a STF on Angle. Angle screams in pain but manages to break out of it by hitting Edge with vicious forearm shots to the head to break the hold.

Angle rolls away and gets to his feet but limps, favoring his left leg. Edge runs at Angle but Angle ducks an attempted clothesline and hits a HARD German Suplex and rolls through and hits another on Edge. Edge blocks the third one and reverses it around and Edge then lifts Angle onto his shoulders from behind..Edge then hits a HUGE ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP!!! Edge rolls Angle onto his back and rolls into the cover, hooking the leg..1...2....Angle kicks out again and the crowd has been seriously into this match from start to this point. Edge picks Angle up and slams him to the mat. Then backs up into the bottom right corner (Stage side) and motions for Angle to get to his feet. Edge looks to be aiming for a spear! Angle gets to his feet and Edge comes running at him but Angle nails a HUGE kick to the jaw of Edge, knocking him clean to his back. Angle stands in wait for Edge to get up and when Edge gets to his feet and up. Angle snatches him into a Belly to Belly Suplex and sends him over fiercely.

Angle then grabs Edge and pulls him to the middle of the ring by his foot and locks on his Ankle Lock! Edge screams in pain and struggles to get away from Angle. A moment after Angle locks it on. Edge manages to kick Angle off him. Edge gets to his feet as does Angle. Angle runs at Edge but Edge low bridges Angle with a HUGE Flapjack to the mat. Edge picks Angle up and backs him into the top left corner (Announce table side) Edge begins to lay fists and chops into Angle. As well as several stiff kicks to the gut. Edge whips Angle out of the corner but Angle reverses it and sends Edge into the corner hard but Edge comes bouncing out and nails a HUGE Spear on Angle!! The tide going back and forth in this match!!!

The crowd is going back and forth with the match. Edge then motions for Angle to get up and that the end is near. Once Angle is on his feet, Edge kicks him in the gut and goes for an Edgeocution but Angle reverses it into a spinning Neckbreaker!! Angle then picks Edge up as quickly as he can and goes for an Angle Slam but Edge blocks it by landing on his feet and quickly reverses into a HUGE EDGEOCUTION!!! Edge then rolls Angle onto his back and covers him, hooking his leg..1...2....NO!!! Angle manages to just get a shoulder up narrowly. Edge can't believe it and picks Angle up and goes for another Edgeocution but Angle reverses out of it and chain reverses it into a HUGE ANGLE SLAM!!! Angle slowly gets over and gets an arm over Edge..New Champion!!!..1....2....NO!!! Edge just barely gets a shoulder up to narrowly retain his title.

Angle can't believe it this time and goes for that Ankle lock again but Edge pulls Angle into a small cradle off the attempt..1...2...Angle kicks out this time and Angle gets up slowly, as does Edge. Edge goes for another Edgeocution but is blocked and Angle tries to reverse it into an Angle Slam but Edge blocks that and gets under Angle's arm..ANGLE SLAM BY EDGE!! Edge isn't done though. He picks Angle up and hits a Vicious EDGEOCUTION To the mat and spikes Angle..sold beautifully. Edge then gets on Angle and hooks the leg..1...2.....3!!! Edge manages to retain and his music hits as he rolls onto his back. An exhausting match for him...but just as we think it's over. Randy Orton comes running down to the ring and waits for Edge to get up. Edge gets to his feet and Orton nails a HUGE RKO to the mat. Orton then picks up the WWE Championship that Brian Hebner dropped in the ring and the last images we see are of Randy Orton standing over Edge as the PPV Credits roll.

(Winner and STILL WWE Champion at 28:55: Edge)(Kurt Angle Loses Overness From This Match)(Edge Gains Overness From This Match)(Edge and Kurt Angle Gain Overness From The Ending of this Feud)(WWE Championship Gains in Image)

Crowd Reaction: 91%

No Way Out Rating: 83%

Buy Rate: 1.22

Attendance: 13,284

PPV Revenue: $3,050,000

Ticket Sales: $797,040

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

February 16, 2004

We cut right to the chase as last night's PPV was a Smackdown only PPV so it gets no notice as RAW kicks off with a Lethal Lottery Tag Match once the pyro and smoke clears!

Chris Jericho/Tajiri vs Team Angle

Lethal Lottery Tourny Match, If Team Angle Loses they are eliminated

We start off with Tajiri making his entrance. Again no Japan Mafia as they have been barred from ringside during Tajiri's matches. Tajiri makes his way down to the ring and then "King of My World" kicks up and Chris Jericho's pyro goes off and he comes out onto the stage. He does his entire normal entrance. Jericho then comes down to the ring and then the "WGTT" Theme hits. Team Angle comes out onto the stage and then down to the ring. They make their way to the ring and what takes place is the best match on RAW this year. Unfortunately I just finished a PPV and am not writing it all out hahaha!

But rest assured in the early going Jericho was hot and all over Team Angle. Tajiri was tagged in and that's when Haas and Benjamin took control of the match and had several near falls on Tajiri. Tajiri made the hot tag to Jericho and rolled out of the ring. Jericho laid out both Haas and Benjamin with different moves. Chops and Enziguri's all around but when Jericho went for the Lionsault on the legal man (Benjamin). Benjamin rolled out of the way so Jericho landed in his feet but Haas got behind him as Benjamin got up. Haas locked in a German Suplex position and Benjamin hit a superkick to his jaw and Haas went over in his German Suplex and bridged it..1...2....3!! Team Angle takes down Chris Jericho! Team Angle celebrates staying alive in the tournament and now with that victory perhaps can get themselves back into the Title Hunt of this tourny!

(Winners: Team Angle)

Overall Rating: 89%

Match Quality: 98%

Look who I got!

After a minute of J.R and The King welcoming us to RAW. "I'm Back" kicks up and Eric Bischoff comes walking out onto the stage laughing and has a RAW Contract in hand with him. He walks down to the ring and enters it. Then once in the ring, grabs a microphone and welcomes the crowd to RAW.

Bischoff: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW. Now that we're done with that trash that was on last night. We can get down to the real business. I have in my hand a contract, signed by one of the men that was on that show last night. He will be here later tonight to put out his hit interview show. I Eric Bischoff have signed Raven to an exclusive RAW Contract! And as part of this contract Raven will be competing at Wrestlemania XX!!! You can find out against who and for what later tonight when his guest on the Raven's Nest is none other than MYSELF! Eric Bischoff!

"I'm Back" hits and we go to commercial with Eric leaving the ring and doing his poses and waves to the fans who boo him

Alex Shane vs Kane

This is purely a squash match. Kane decimates Alex Shane and shows a real nasty streak as he hit a Chokeslam and then pulled Shane in for a Tombstone and THEN pinned him even though a chokeslam did Shane in and didn't need another finisher to be delivered. Kane gets the easy victory and lays Shane down with another Tombstone. Kane destroys the rookie for the win!

(Winner: Kane)

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 72%

Booker T/Spike Dudley vs Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki

Lethal Lottery Tourny Match, If Book and Spike lose They are Eliminated

Sonny Siaki comes out with Tommy Dreamer as his music hits but even Siaki is a little afraid of Dreamer as he even snaps at his own partner and gives him a glare. Dreamer walks down to the ring with his singapore cane in hand and as he comes to the ring he laughs to the crowd and smacks himself several times in the head with it and busts himself open slightly. He tastes his own blood, laughs demonicly and rolls into the ring. Booker T's music hits and Book comes walking out onto the stage with Spike Dudley in tow. Spike walks in front of Booker and down to the ring as Booker poses on the ramp for his pyro entrance. Then Booker and Spike get into the ring but before they can Dreamer slides out of the ring and DEMOLISHES his singapore cane over the head of Spike Dudley and throws him into the ring. Booker beats on Dreamer on the outside for a moment and whips him into the steel steps but Siaki in the early going had control of ole Spike.

The match progressed like this for about eight minutes of double team on Spike by Dreamer and Siaki. Spike finally makes the hot tag to Booker. Booker hits a leg lariat on Siaki and then tries for Dreamer but he ducks it and clocks the referee for the obligatory ref bump. Dreamer rolls out of the ring and lets Booker beat on Siaki with a HUGE Book End. Booker then goes down to a knee and looks around. Nobody in sight. Dreamer is ducking so that he can't be seen. Booker then goes for the Spinarooni and right on time Dreamer jumps up with his singapore cane in hand and gets into the ring. So that right as Booker is on his feet he catches a Singapore Cane shot RIGHT between the eyes!! Booker crumples in a heap as Dreamer throws his cane out of the ring and picks Booker T up into a "Razor's Edge" position and then as he drops him, he flips him in mid air so Booker lands face down in a Diamond Cutter. We find out from J.R that Dreamer calls this the "Mind Numb" and the crowd REALLY Responds to this move. It's one of those oh my god moves that you hear from the entire crowd in a gasp. Dreamer wakes the referee up and Dreamer covers Booker..1....2....3!!! Dreamer gets the victory over Booker T and eliminates his team from the Lethal Lottery Tourny!! Dreamer celebrates over the body of Booker T. That new finisher of Dreamer's could be the difference between mid card and World Title!

(Winners: Tommy Dreamer and Sonny Siaki)

Overall Rating: 69%

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 70%

Dames Stars: *1/2

Raven's Nest

Raven's music hits as we come back from break and Raven comes walking out onto the stage and puts his arms out to the side and walks to the ring. The ring is setup in a very dark demeanor with a wooden set that looks like a nest but only half of one. As a backdrop for the interview with two stools. Raven climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone and sits down on one of the stools. He begins to speak.

Raven: Welcome to another edition of the Raven's Nest. As this is the first edition on RAW. I have a very special guest tonight. He is none other than the GM of RAW. Eric Bischoff!

"I'm Back" hits and Eric Bischoff comes down to the ring for the second time tonight. He acts surprised but obviously he knew of this. He gets to ringside and climbs into the ring. Then he gets a microphone as well and sits down opposite of Raven and begins to speak.

Bischoff: I thank you for inviting me to this special edition of the Raven's Nest! Raven I also have something for you. I mentioned earlier that you would have a match at Wrestlemania XX and it would be for something. Now that I have you under contract exclusively to RAW. As a reward I am going to give you Eddie Guerrero at Wrestlemania XX. The winner of that match will be granted a WORLD Heavyweight Title Match at Backlash. You now have a #1 contenders match

Raven: That's terrific news Eric. I don't intend to let you off easy though. What impact do you intend to make at Wrestlemania 20? The biggest wrestling event ever?

Bischoff: It's simple Raven. I am going to make sure only the best get on the show and they will have to compete in the highest profile matches. The other major match I will sign right now is to end the issues between John Cena and Chris Jericho. They will end it. In the main event at Wrestlemania..one upping that bastard Shane on Smackdown. It will be a Hell in a Cell Match!

The crowd lets out a huge pop and Raven then proceeds to ask another question of the RAW GM.

Raven: If this is the case. What of my match with Eddie Guerrero? What do you have in store for the two of us?

Bischoff: Well how bout this Raven. As a final gift to you for joining RAW. You can choose what match you want to have with Eddie Guerrero at Wrestlemania but it had better be damn good!

Raven: Oh it will be. But I won't reveal what I will choose yet. Not until at least next week when I will have Eddie Guerrero in your very seat!

We cut to commercial as this was the end of the interview

Goldust vs Taz

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Taz is the first to the ring but then after a moment of his entrance and once he's waiting in the ring. Goldust's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring. Goldust takes off his costume and gets into the ring. Then they go at it for five minutes with Goldust coming out on top with the Curtain Call. Good match to build up the IC Title basically.

(Winner and Still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Goldust)(IC Title Gains in Image)

Crowd Reaction: 78%

I Want a chump out here now!

"Thuganomics 101" hits and John Cena comes walking out onto the stage and walks down to the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. Cena gets to the ring and grabs a microphone from the tech at ringside and begins with a rap

Cena: Out here still da man after last week.

Beat Chris Jericho so bad he looked like a fifth grade geek.

I am out here now to see who got some balls.

I want someone out here to fight me for this belt. I MAKE THE CALL

No Jericho and No Austin they are both chumps that can't handle this!

Now get some weak ass from the back out here to...

The crowd yells "Suck It" as Cena does the ole DX Chop. Then Maven's Big Pimpin music kicks up and he comes out onto the stage with some of his fine ladies and comes walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand

Maven: I hear that you need someone in the ring. Now while I'd prefer spending the entire night with my ladies. I could use some more gold for my collection. So after I take the World Title off you John. I promise that in consolation i'll let you pick one of my fine fine ladies to take home with you!

(Maven Gained Overness From This Segment)

John Cena vs Maven

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Maven climbs into the ring and John Cena proceeds to squash him in the short four minute match. Cena at the end hits the F-U and then covers Maven but after the match Cena gives Maven a belt shot to the head which leaves him on the mat lying. His ho's come into the ring to check on Maven as Cena leaves victorious in fairly easy fashion.

(Winner and Still World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena)

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 67%

Batista/Low Ki vs The Legends (Austin/Flair)

Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match, Lethal Lottery Match

Main Event

Batista and Low Ki come walking out to the ring to Batista's music and both men are all business in this opportunity that they have tonight. They get into the ring and then Ric Flair's music kicks up and he struts out onto the stage with his Undisputed Tag Title around his waist. Then once Flair is down to the ring and in the ring. Stone Cold's music hits and he comes stomping down to the ring, carrying his Tag Title in one hand. Austin does his usual ring entrance and then gets set to start the match. Austin and Low Ki are the men that start the match.

Low Ki goes right after Austin's knees and applies several submission holds to each leg. Leg Laces and a Texas Cloverleaf as well as driving shots into both. Low Ki then makes a tag in to Batista and Batista uses power moves to work Austin over and then Batista laughs and taunts Flair as he throws Austin into the Legends corner. Flair tags himself in and runs at Batista but Batista levels Flair with a clothesline that sends him for a somersault loop. Batista then picks up Flair and hits a huge Arn Anderson like Spinebuster to the mat. The match progresses for about five more minutes and it's almost all one sided as Flair can't get a tag to Austin. Flair almost makes a tag at the end of the match but Batista pulls him back to the middle of the ring and kicks him in the gut..then SIT-OUT POWERBOMB TO RIC FLAIR!!! Low Ki comes running across the ring and knocks Austin off the ring apron as Batista holds the pin..1....2.....3!! Batista and Low-Ki are the New Undisputed Tag Team Champions! They are given their Tag Belts and while Low-Ki looks very celebratory and celebrates. Batista still looks mean and nasty though he raises it into the air and screams in victory as RAW goes off the air with the Legends fallen in the ring!

(Winners and NEW Undisputed Tag Team Champions: Batista/Low Ki)(The Legends Both Lose Overness)(Batista/Low Ki Both Gain Overness)(Undisputed Tag Titles Lose Image)

Overall Rating: 78%

RAW Rating: 76%

TV Rating: 5.22

Attendance: 6,030

Ticket Sales: $241,200

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

February 19, 2004

We see scenes from No Way Out including the two absolutely brutal matches. The Cyclone/Mortis cage match as well as the Raven vs Rhyno non-sanctioned match. We also see Chris Benoit defeating Brock Lesnar and Edge managing to retain his WWE Title off Angle in a terrific match but then taking the RKO to end No Way Out. Then we cut up to the Smackdown intro and then once it's done the Smackdown pyro goes off and then Michael Cole and Paul Heyman welcome us to the countdown to Wrestlemania 20!!! Then we get right to the action like we always do on Smackdown Live!

Chris Benoit vs Hurricane

Hurricane is first out from behind the curtain and comes walking down to the ring. After that Chris Benoit's music hits and he comes down to the ring and proceeds to school Hurricane in the art of wrestling. It does go back and forth with Hurricane hitting some good reversals. A couple nice dropkicks from Hurricane as well as hitting the Eye of the Hurricane. But Benoit ends up winning with a top rope headbutt that finishes Hurricane off but Brock Lesnar comes storming down to the ring and both men go at it again! They're fighting in the ring and Benoit goes for the Crossface on Lesnar but Lesnar stays standing up, using his power to do so and lifts Benoit up and nails a sweet and powerful looking F5!! Lesnar leaves Benoit lying and why does everything think their issues are not over.

(Winner: Chris Benoit)

Match Quality: 91%

Asai vs Chris Sabin

Sabin's music hits after we listen to Cole and Heyman welcome us to Smackdown in the usual manner. Then once Sabin is in the ring Asai's music hits (The more hardcore Ultimo Dragon theme) and he comes storming to the ring and proceeds to destroy Sabin and finally does him in with a nice Flipping Reverse DDT that finishes Sabin off and after the match Asai goes for a powerbomb like move. Asai lifts Sabin up in a gutwrench and them slams him back down in a Sit-out Dominator!!! What a move..oh my god!

(Winner: Asai)

Crowd Reaction: 62%

We head out to commercial with Michael Cole promoting the Randy Orton/Edge contract signing for later on tonight!

Overall Rating: 84%

Psicosis vs Cyclone

This match is exceptional as both men get to the ring and go back and forth in awesome cruiserweight action. Psicosis manages to hit a top rope leg scissors that sends Cyclone under the bottom rope to the outside and later in the match, Cyclone hits a DDT with Psicosis's feet on the top rope which seems to be a trademark of his but it actully does get him a three count on Psicosis! After the match though while Cyclone is celebrating in the ring. Mortis has a baseball bat and comes running down to the ring. Cyclone turns around to avoid the ball bat shot from Mortis and attempts a superkick but Mortis BLOCKS IT WITH A BAT SHOT TO THE KNEE!! Cyclone goes down in pain but Mortis is unrelenting and hits a Flatliner on Cyclone to lay him out. Psicosis gets his shots in as he picks Cyclone up and hits a Psycho Stunner as well. Cyclone is left laying in the ring by Psicosis and Mortis whom both leave after the match

(Winner: Cyclone)

Match Quality: 97%

Dames Stars: ****1/4

Christopher Daniels vs Rhyno

Rhyno is the first man out and the crowd gives him a big welcome even though he wasn't victorious at No Way Out he put out a huge performance and nearly had Raven. Then once Rhyno is in the ring and waiting the crowd boo's heavily as Christopher Daniels' music kicks up and he comes walking down to the ring. Daniels uses his quick and speedy, Cruiserweight style to his advantage and manages to control Rhyno most of the match with quick and innovative offense. Rhyno hits a pumphandle slam late in the match to take control but when he goes for a Gore. All he receives is Daniels leapfrogging it and Rhyno taking it into a ringpost. Then a Last Rites, following that and Daniels covers Rhyno..1...2....3!! Christopher Daniels celebrates the victory over Rhyno..it's a big win to move up the ranks of Smackdown for Daniels!

(Winner: Christopher Daniels)

Match Quality: 81%

Before we take another commercial break we see Rey Mysterio getting ready for his upcoming match so..it must be coming up next!

Rey Mysterio vs Rob Van Dam

Mysterio comes out first from his pop-up stage, seperate to the set and walks down the stairs and comes down the aisle to the ring. Then once Mysterio is in the ring RVD's music kicks up and then his pyro goes off and his older ECW theme plays..the more heelish of the songs he has and he comes down to the ring and rolls inside. Both these men tear it down with another really solid match with Mysterio nearly hitting a "619" late in the match but RVD ducked it and Mysterio did a complete 360 and landed on the ring apron. RVD then send a shoulder thrust into Mysterio which nearly knocked Mysterio off the ring apron and then RVD locked in a suplex and lifts Mysterio into the ring and down with a suplex! RVD then hits a Rolling Thunder on Mysterio from this and then does his Frog Splash from the top rope and picks up the pinfall victory over Mysterio in this very competitive match!

(Winner: Rob Van Dam)

Sean O'Haire vs Triple H

Triple H is the first man out to the ring. He does his normal ring entrance and then climbs into the ring after doing his water spit. Then once he's in the ring Sean O'Haire's entrance hits and he comes walking down to the ring. Through this match HHH looks to be going through the motions while O'Haire seemed to be trying his hardest to make the match look real good. O'Haire wins the match when Triple H goes for the Pedigree off of his facebuster to O'Haire but O'Haire pulls HHH into a Cruel Intentions out of the Pedigree in a unique reversal and wins it with this move! After the match, while O'Haire is playing to the crowd and celebrating. Just before we head to commercial he turns to leave and gets pulled back into the ring and receives a Pedigree from HHH and he leaves over O'Haire as we take our final commercial break!

(Winner: Sean O'Haire)

Contract Signing

We come back to Smackdown with a long table setup in the ring with Shane McMahon already sitting in the chair at the head of the table with the two chairs, one on each side of the table still empty. Then once we come back from break "Passing You By" Hits and Randy Orton in normal street clothes, a slick silk shirt and dress pants, saunters out from behind the curtain and comes walking down to the ring to the boo's from the crowd. Orton gets to the ring and walks up the ring steps and climbs inside the ring. He has a big grin on his face as he shakes Shane McMahon's hand and sits down at one side of the table, the far side of it near the announce table side of the ring. Then once Orton is set, Edge's music hits and the smoke fills the entryway. Edge then comes running out through the smoke with the WWE Championship around his waist. Wearing his usual wrestling attire with a leather jacket over. Edge comes to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and sits down into his chair but his eyes are never taken off Orton. Who has a shit-eating grin on his face the entire time. Shane McMahon has a microphone and begins the contract signing.

Shane: Tonight we will sign the historic Wrestlemania XX Main Event. Between Randy Orton and the reigning WWE Champion. Edge! This match will have a special stipulation but that won't be decided tonight. Now if both of you men will sign your contracts. We can get this deal done!

Edge takes his contract and very briefly looks it over and then signs it but barely at all takes his eyes off Orton and his eyes seem to blaze as he stares at Orton who nonchalantly signs his contract and then takes the microphone from Shane McMahon and speaks to Edge

Orton: It's gonna be a pleasure taking that Title off you at Mania, Edge.

This was all Edge needed to set him off and he immediately flipped the table over but away from Shane McMahon, in the direction where there wasn't a chair and as he did this, he took his eyes off Orton for a moment doing this and it was enough for Orton to pull out a can of something and he sprays Edge in the eyes with it..It turns out to be Pepper Spray as Edge rolls around on the mat in pain. Orton takes advantage of the blinded Edge and stands in wait for him and once Edge turns into just the right position. Orton tries for an RKO but Edge pushes him off and rolls out of the ring..he manages to stagger up the ramp and Shane McMahon keeps the two apart as officials come down and help Edge to the back..but Edge is screaming in the direction of the ring that he's gonna kill Orton and we leave Smackdown with a smug Randy Orton in the ring, basically celebrating his cheap attack on Edge!

(Edge Lost Overness Due To this Segment)

TV Rating: 5.22

Attendance: 6,011

Ticket Sales: $240,440

Sunday Night Heat

February 22, 2004

Dark Matches

Johnny Jeter defeats Alex Shane in a good match but the crowd had a better time taking a dump apparently 51(27,75)*

Kid Kash defeats Jeff Hardy in another match that the crowd had a better time at a concession stand 58(50,67)3/4*

Test beats Mayhem clean with a Big Boot to the Jaw 70(71,70)*1/2

Matt Stryker and Paul London tear down the house in a great match but Stryker picks up the victory with the Blazing Strike 76(66,87)***1/4

Heat Matches

Batista defeats Scoot Andrews in what could be considered Batista's best match ever but the crowd again could've cared less 63(42,85)**1/4

Lance Storm defeated Frankie Kazarian with a nasty superkick after a decent match. 71(67,75)**

Eric Angle defeats Fury with an Angle Slam but it's still not as good as Kurt's! 71(68,74)**

Matt Morgan destroys Rico with a Sit-Out Powerbomb and after the pinfall. Morgan hits another one on Rico for good measure. 55(42,69)3/4*

Heat Rating: 63%

Attendance: 6,023

Ticket Sales: $240,920

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

February 23, 2004

We get our normal RAW intro with the Union Underground theme and then once it's finished as have the pyro to start the night off and we kick this action packed RAW off with a Lethal Lottery Tag Match which starts right now!

Bubba Ray Dudley/Fury vs Taz/Kane

Lethal Lottery Match, If Bubba and Fury Lose they are Eliminated

Taz and Kane come to the ring first with their seperate ring entrances and then once they're in the ring. Bubba's Powerman 5000 "Bombshell" entrance hits and he comes out to the ring all pumped up with Fury walking behind him, the exact opposite. Very quiet and calm. This is a pretty good brawl since all the men in this match are brawlers. Bubba and Fury surprisingly pull off a victory in this match. Taz was trying to make a tag to Kane after hitting a Tazplex on Bubba to get his chance. Kane though is pulled off the ring apron by Raven whom came through the crowd and yanked Kane down! Kane smacked his head on the ring apron. The referee admonishes Raven but doesn't DQ Bubba and Fury yet. Bubba gets behind a distracted Taz and hits a HUGE BUBBA BOMB and covers him for the pin. The ref makes the cover and counts Taz down for three and while this happens. Raven kicks Kane low and then hits a BIG EVENFLOW DDT on Kane on the outside of the ring! the referee counts Taz down..1...2....3!! Bubba and Fury survive to live another day!

Tommy Dreamer vs Shark Boy

WWE Hardcore Championship Match

Sharky is the first to the ring with the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder but Tommy Dreamer doesn't even let Sharky get to the ring before he begins his attack with a Singapore Cane! Tommy hits Sharky several times with it and throws him into the ring but Sharky kicks out at two and a Hardcore Match is underway. Dreamer dominates most of the match but late in the match with Dreamer setting up for the Mind Numb but he drops Sharky into a corner as Booker T comes flying down to the ring. Booker and Dreamer slug it out for a moment and Book eventully getting the upper hand whips Dreamer into the corner that Sharky is standing against. Then Booker comes running at Dreamer with a Running Leg Lariat but Dreamer ducks it and Booker takes out Shark Boy! Booker looks shocked and apologizes to a hurt Sharky but shouldn't because Booker receives a Dreamer Driver (DVD) from Dreamer for his troubles as he's distracted! Then he picks Shark Boy up and delivers the "Mind Numb" (Razor's Edge position down into a Stunner) and covers Sharky..1...2...3! New Hardcore Champion! Dreamer leaves the ring but after Booker recovers. He helps Shark Boy to his feet whom delivers the Shark Attack to Booker in anger out of Book costing Sharky the match. As we head to commercial break, seeing Booker lying on the mat in pain.

(Winner and NEW WWE Hardcore Champion: Tommy Dreamer)

Overall Rating: 68%

Match Quality: 57%

Dames Stars: 1/2*

As we head to commercial break we see a preview of the John Cena/Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho and Tajiri match. This match will decide who goes on in the Lethal Lottery Tourny. It will be a spectacular match we hope as we go to commercial for real this time.

(Tajiri Gained Overness From This Segment)

Booker T vs Goldust

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

We come back from commercial and unfortunately for Booker T whom hasn't even gotten to leave the ring yet. His match with Goldust is right now. Goldust dominates the hurting Booker T and nearly gets a three count several times. But late in the match when Booker ducks an Ass bump from Goldust and takes out Nick Patrick instead. Tommy Dreamer comes running back down to the ring and Goldust figures it's to help him against Booker..he's damn wrong apparently. Dreamer kicks Goldust in the gut and hits the "Mind Numb" (Razor's Edge down into a Stunner) Dreamer then shakes Nick Patrick awake and leaves. Booker gets up and sees Goldust down..he doesn't understand but picks Goldust up and hits a nasty looking Book End and covers him as Nick Patrick counts Goldust down!..1....2...3!! Booker is the new Intercontinental Champion!!! Tommy Dreamer is on the stage at this point, laughing and then he leaves as Booker celebrates his title win, none the wiser.

(Winner and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion: Booker T)

Match Quality: 66%

Dames Stars: *1/4

Team Angle vs The Legends (Austin/Flair)

Lethal Lottery Match, Elimination Match

Team Angle comes down to the ring to the "WGTT" Theme and climbs inside. Then Ric Flair and Austin have their seperate entrances. Once all four men are in the ring. Austin starts it off with Haas and takes control in the early going. Austin controls Haas until Benjamin superkicks Austin in the jaw. Team Angle controls things from here on out and at some point in the match...Flair just walks out. He seems completely disinterested in helping Austin and from there on Team Angle destroys Austin and finishes him off with a Nasty superkick from Benjamin into a German Suplex with bridge by Haas..1....2....3! Team Angle gets the victory and stays alive while The Legends crash and burn! After the match Austin takes the Code Red from Team Angle and then they leave celebrating!

Dames Stars: **1/4

Raven's Nest

We come back from commercial with the Raven's Nest set in the ring and Raven's music hitting as we get back. Raven comes out onto the stage to a really big reaction even though he's not really a clear heel or face. (Tweener baby yea) He comes down to the ring and climbs inside sitting on his stool with a microphone in hand. He then begins talking before his guest comes out!

Raven: Tonight I have a very special guest. I know I can restrain myself well enough to be professional and conduct this interview with our next controversial guest! So please, Eddie Guerrero come on out!

"Viva La Rasa" hits and Eddie Guerrero's music plays, Eddie comes out onto the stage and plays to the crowd as he walks to the ring. Then Eddie rolls inside and snatches the microphone out from Raven's hand. Raven casually walks over and grabs another one from a tech at ringside as Eddie sits down in a very aggrivated manner.

Eddie: Yo homes. What been up with you disrespectin me all the time? I didn't have no problem wit you till you started messin wit me homes.

Raven: Eddie it's simple, you represent those of the minority which give everyone else a bad name. An Ill tempered, bad mannered, ugly drunk. Which gives all of the Mexican people their bad name

Eddie gets right in Raven's face as his drinking problems are usually a topic that are not for storyline discussion but Raven brought them up.

Eddie: Homes you are crossing a line that you don't want to cross..

Eddie goes off on a tirade..mostly in spanish at Raven but Raven whom apparently had slipped brass knuckles onto his fist and when Eddie is right up in Raven's face..RAVEN CLOCKS HIM RIGHT UNDER THE CHIN!!! Eddie falls like a bag of bricks to the mat and is out. Raven then poses in his Raven pose and heads off out of the ring as officials come down and check on the unconcious Eddie as we head to another quick commercial break!

(Eddie Guerrero and Raven Both Gained Overness From This Segment)

Christian/Shark Boy vs Mark Jindrak/The Rock

Lethal Lottery Elimination Match

Mark Jindrak's entrance is first to a luke warm reception. Then the crowd explodes for The Rock as he makes his way down to the ring and does his entire ring entrance. Once Rocky is waiting in the ring Christian's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring with a hurting Shark Boy in tow. This match is fairly quick. Nothing real long. Jindrak takes most of the beating from Christian but late in the match Rocky gets the hot tag and beats the hell out of Christian and Sharky. Rock is set for a clothesline attempt at Christian but Christian ducks it and lets Sharky take it. When Rocky turns around Christian pokes him in the eye and hits a very quick Unprettier and covers Rocky..1...2....3!! You gotta be kidding me Christian beat The Rock?! Christian quickly leaves the ring celebrating with Sharky, Rock and Jindrak still down in the ring.

(Winners: Christian/Shark Boy)

Match Quality: 62%

Raven vs Kane

This match is a very rough one. Raven is first to the ring in his first RAW Match ever. He climbed inside and waited for Kane. Once Kane got to the ring after his pyro and intro. This match got started and was nasty from the get go. These men slugged it out back and forth. They both got their fair amount of offense. Raven even hit a beautiful Northern Lights Suplex on Kane. Who knows why Raven got involved with Kane but in the end Kane went for a chokeslam but Raven kicked him low, the referee did not see it but he then hooked Kane in and hit a sweet looking Evenflow DDT and covered Kane for the .1...2.....3! A Big victory for Raven in his first RAW Match ever!

(Winner: Raven)

Crowd Reaction: 91%

John Cena/Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho/Tajiri

Main Event

This match isn't much of one from the get go. Tajiri is the first man out to the ring but is then followed by Chris Jericho's "King of My World" Theme and entrance. Jericho then comes down to the ring and then we hear Eddie Guerrero's music kick up and he staggers down to the ring..he's insisted on competing but is in no condition to. Once Guerrero is in the ring. John Cena's "Thuganomics 101" hits and he comes walking down to the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Cena stands on the ring apron oddly with the Title around his waist. Guerrero strangely enough starts the match and we soon see why as After a moment of Tajiri and Jericho dominating Eddie, He manages to hit a dropkick on Jericho and goes for a diving tag at Cena. Cena moves his hand away and tells Guerrero "You can't see me" and also can be heard that "If you want my belt Guerrero. You don't need my help do you?" Then Cena leaves ringside with the Title and poses at the top of the ramp at Guerrero and then leaves. From here on out Guerrero had no shot. Tajiri gives him the Buzzsaw kick and Jericho nails the Lionsault on Eddie for the victory on an already subdued Guerrero..1...2....3!

(Winners: Chris Jericho/Tajiri)

RAW Rating: 79%

TV Rating: 5.25 (+.03)

Attendance: 6,023

Ticket Sales: $240,920

Gonna try a new thing with the TV Ratings and show the improvement or decline from the last show. See if everyone likes that or not.

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

February 26, 2004

Smackdown starts first with the normal intro kicking up and then once the cameras come on, the pyro begins going off all over the stage and once it's finished up Matt Morgan's music kicks up and we get right to the action!

Matt Morgan vs Brock Lesnar

Matt Morgan came walking down to the ring and then once he had gotten into the ring, his monster size was obvious but then Brock Lesnar's music kicks up and Lesnar comes walking out through the curtain and comes down to the ring. Lesnar then climbs into the ring. It's a pretty close match actully but for the most part Lesnar controls Morgan in the fairly short match. Lesnar was going to go for the F5 on Morgan and did have him on his shoulders for it. But then Chris Benoit comes walking down to the ring and Lesnar drops Morgan to the mat. Morgan takes advantage of the Benoit distraction and once Morgan gets back to his feet. Morgan pulls Lesnar to the middle of the ring after spinning him around and kicks him in the gut..SIT-OUT POWERBOMB ON LESNAR!!! Morgan also holds it for a pin..1....2....3! Morgan laughs and leaves the ring after the match but Benoit wants a piece of Lesnar now. Benoit rolls in the ring and tries to slap on the Crippler Crossface but Lesnar rolls through and gets to his feet. Then kicks Benoit in the gut..F5 F5 F5!!! Lesnar leaves Benoit laying and storms off angry

(Winner: Matt Morgan)(Matt Morgan Gains Overness From This Match)

Overall Rating: 65%

Crowd Reaction: 61%

Match Quality: 70%

Matt Stryker vs Chuck Palumbo

Chuck Palumbo and Matt Stryker both come down to the ring and they have a match astonishingly enough. They go back and forth but Matt Stryker eventully hits the Stryker Driver on Palumbo for the solid victory. Stryker celebrates a bit afterwards as we head to commercial break.

(Winner: Matt Stryker)

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Before we go to Break

We cut backstage briefly before we go to commercial as Chris Benoit wants to tell Lesnar something.

Brock..I Want you at Wrestlemania 20. I don't care what kind of match. As long as I can make you squeal and tap out like last time. I don't care what kind of match it is. But at Mania. I will break you Brock!

We cut from this quick promo to a commercial

Christopher Daniels vs Kurt Angle

Daniels comes down to the ring first as we come back from commercial. Daniels is in his Fallen Angel costume as he walks down to the ring. Then once Daniels is in the ring and getting ready. "Medal" kicks up and Kurt Angle comes out from behind the curtain and walks halfway down the aisle and points to the sky as his pyro goes off. Then he gets to the ring and even though the crowd isn't really into it too much. This match is very solid with very little to complain about. Late in the match Daniels goes for the Last Rites on Angle but Angle back drops Daniels out of it and as Daniels gets up. Angle gets right over and sinches in an Angle Slam and drops Daniels with it and covers him after he hits it..1...2....3! Angle got the victory and celebrates after the match. Daniels recovers enough to nail a nasty low blow on Angle as he was leaving the ring and pulls Angle into a "Last Rites" and plants him to the mat! Daniels then leaves but Kurt in the end, won the match.

(Winner: Kurt Angle)

Crowd Reaction: 66%

Cyclone vs Ken Shamrock

This is where we would put the perverbial filler text. This match doesn't have any history behind it. Just two deserving souls getting onto Smackdown but in the end Shamrock gets the good end of this deal, finishing Cyclone off with a vicious Belly to Belly to the mat for the win.

(Winner: Ken Shamrock)

The Building of Something Nasty

We're backstage with Josh Matthews and Sean O'Haire is with him to conduct an interview

Matthews: Last week you took a tough win against Triple H, Sean. And at No Way Out you fell to Matt Hardy. Lately you have been hit or miss . how do you intend to turn it around to a winning streak?

O'Haire: It's fairly simple Josh. Triple H was just the beginning. Matt Hardy had my number but starting with Triple H, It will continue with his blood on my hands and will end with the WWE Championship around my waist!

Triple H has heard this as he came walking up and confronted O'Haire..more like got in his face actully

Triple H: So your going to take my blood O'Haire? Well come take it!

Triple H rears back and begins laying into O'Haire. O'Haire counters this by driving knees from either side into HHH. Finally the two men are broken up but it's not pleasant at all from either side and obviously leads us to believe these two aren't done.

Paid for By Randy Orton

We see a promotional video about Randy Orton and his quest for the WWE Title. Saying he is the future of the business and that at Wrestlemania XX he will take what is rightfully his..we see several scenes of Randy hitting an RKO on Edge. As well as the same spots played over and over. Then it finishes up and we go to break.

Rey Mysterio vs Psicosis

Both men come to the ring and continue their long standing rivalry. Not a real legit feud but just a hate for one another. They go back and forth in this match but no real differences from other matches except for Mysterio dropkicks Psicosis in the back when he goes for a Psycho Stunner. Then Mysterio sees the opening and hits the "619" Then followed by a West Coast Pop and gets the pin...1...2....3!!

(Winner: Rey Mysterio)

Rhyno vs Randy Orton

This turns out to be a really good match. Rhyno carried it well, Orton being the younger of the two. Rhyno had several near misses of the Gore. Orton missed twice on RKO attempts but after hitting his backbreaker, He follows it up immediately with an RKO for the hard win! After the match Orton struts around and taunts over the big victory

We see a hype video for LITA! Well this is a shocker i thought she got fired! But it says she'll be here next week so apparently she's not gone heh

Overall Rating: 65%

Edge vs Rob Van Dam

Non-Title, Main Event

RVD is the first man to the ring, he does his entrance with the pyro and all. Then once RVD is in the ring, Edge does his entire ring entrance. He gets all pumped up and pumps the crowd up. He has the WWE Title around his waist and once he gets into the ring he takes his jacket off and hands the title to Brian Hebner. Then the match gets going and it goes a good twenty minutes back and forth with each man controlling about half the match. RVD and Edge both hit all their signatures and it really feels like a real PPV Match. RVD went for a Roundhouse kick but Edge ducked it but couldn't avoid the leg sweep of RVD. RVD followed it up with a standing moonsault for a long two count. RVD then went and climbed to the top rope, not lept up as usual as he was very tired. RVD looked down and then went for his Five Star Frog Splash. What he didn't realize is that Edge had gotten to his feet and NAILED RVD WITH A HUGE SPEAR!!! The crowd is chanting "Holy Shit, Holy Shit!" The referee got caught up in the hit too and all three men were down.

As Edge was down, Randy Orton came running down to the ring and waited for Edge to get up..RKO!!! Orton finishes Edge off cause RVD manages to slowly get up, holding his gut and leaps himself up onto a different top rope..FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!!! What a great match and it comes to an end when RVD hooks the leg and Hebner makes the slow count..1...2.......3! RVD gets a gigantic victory over the WWE Champion! Orton rolls back into the ring and picks up Edge..To deliver another RKO!!! Orton picks Edge up a second time and finally delivers a third devastating RKO and Edge is left on the mat, busted open with Orton standing over him. Holding the WWE Title in hand as Smackdown goes off the air.

(Winner: Rob Van Dam)(Rob Van Dam Gains Overness From This Match)

Crowd Reaction: 86%

Smackdown Rating: 75%

TV Rating: 5.17 (-.05)

Attendance: 6,021

Ticket Sales: $240,840

Sunday Night Heat

February 29, 2004

Dark Matches

Jody Fleisch defeats Frankie Kazarian with a Pheonix 720 DDT for the victory. 72(63,82)**1/2

Alex Shane pulls an upset and defeats Jimmy Yang with the One Night Stand 55(30,80)*1/2

AJ Styles defeats Paul London with a Styles Clash in a good match 78(72,84)***

Test Annihilates Johnny Jeter and finishes him with a Big Boot 56(37,75)*1/4

Heat Matches

Matt Morgan beats Nova down and finishes him with a Sit-Out Powerbomb and then Morgan destroys him with another big impact Sit-Out Powerbomb! 62(58,66)3/4*

D'Lo Brown beats Funaki with a clean Sky High and Lo Down for the victory 72(67,78)**1/4

Orlando Jordan beats Rico with a sweet looking moonsault. 70(71,69)*1/2

Kane and Taz finish off the team of Goldust and Eric Angle and eliminate their team. Then Kane for one reason or another snaps and completely annihilates Goldust and Eric Angle with Chokeslams and also delivers TOMBSTONES to both men..Taz eventully tries to stop Kane but he flips on Taz and a Chokeslam and Tombstone later..we're left with Heat going off the air with a monster in the ring over three bodies! 77(77,78)**1/2

Heat Rating: 68%

TV Rating: 5.26

Attendance: 6,029

Ticket Sales: $241,160

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

March 1, 2004

We do the RAW Union Underground intro and then once we finish that and cut to the arena we see the Raven's Nest set in the ring with Raven's music playing as he is already sitting on a stool and begins to speak before we even get a minute into RAW!

Raven: Tonight we will welcome a special guest to join me in the Raven's Nest.

Rock's Hollywood theme kicks up and he gets a huge face reaction as The Rock in high priced street clothes, makes his way down to the ring. Once Rock finishes all his poses, he gets into the ring and sits down on the other stool and began the interview with Raven

The Rock: So you called The Rock down to the ring, invited him to your little nest. So what do you want from the Rock?

Raven: I

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!! Cause honestly Raven. Your nothing but a ECW Wash-up that is here to collect a paycheck. So you need to take this dusty ass Nest. I mean DAMN man. It smells like bird sh** in here!

Rock is laughing at his own jokes and Raven is obviously taking offense as he pulls a stick from the Nest while Rock is playing to the crowd...it's not a stick it's a Ball Bat! Raven then WHACKS ROCK OVER THE BACK OF HIS HEAD, BREAKING THE BAT IN HALF!!!

Raven then screams down at Rock in a fury

Raven: DOES THAT FEEL LIKE I'M JUST HERE FOR A PAYCHECK ROCK HUH??? HUH?!!

Raven then stalks off in a fury as we kick off RAW!

(Raven Gains Overness From This Segment)

Overall Rating: 93%

Test/Pimp Daddy McMaven vs Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki

Lethal Lottery Match

Test and Maven come down to the ring first to Test's entrance. Maven has two fine ladies with him but we know they are ho's. Once both men are to the ring Tommy Dreamer's music hits and he comes stalking down to the ring with a homicidal look on his face with Sonny Siaki in tow. Dreamer hooks up with Maven to start the match. This match is pretty much Maven getting beat down by Siaki and Dreamer and Dreamer ending it with the "Mind Numb" (Razor's Edge down into a Stunner) and gets the victory over Maven and Test! Though after the match Booker T comes running down to ringside with a Singapore Cane and slides under the bottom rope. Dreamer gets up right into a Singapore Cane shot from Booker and that's how we go to commercial break!

(Winners: Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki)

Match Quality: 67%

Team Angle vs Chris Nowitski/Funaki

Lethal Lottery, Elimination Match

This match was the first of the two things we thought. A Slaughter. Team Angle beats down on this team and finishes them off when Funaki takes a Superkick/German Suplex combo to go down to Team Angle!

We come back from commercial and we're watching backstage as Eddie Guerrero comes walking by and then behind him, in the shadows a shrouded figure is following him and doesn't even know it! Then we cut back to the arena!

(Eddie Guerrero Gained Overness From This Segment)

Bubba Ray Dudley/Fury vs Shark Boy/Christian

This match could've been good but for some reason or another Shark Boy put in very little effort. This match could've been pretty good but instead it turned out very bad. Sharky was sluggish and Bubba made him pay with some stiff shots and hits a Bubba Bomb and Bubba Cutter to finish Sharky Off in a quick and sudden fashion!

Match Quality: 63%

Enraged

Booker T is in street clothes and looks like he's set to leave for the evening but before he can get to the garage area. Tommy Dreamer comes running up and tackles Booker to the ground. Dreamer picks Booker up after pounding him for a moment or two and whips him as hard as he can towards a glass window, which goes into an office and Booker goes FLYING Through the glass and the crowd gasps at that. Dreamer opens the door to the office and pulls Booker back out of the room. He drags Booker to the parking lot and walks up a red Sedan in the parking lot. Once he and Booker are standing on top of the car..DREAMER PICKS BOOKER UP AND HITS THE MIND NUMB DOWN ONTO THE HOOD/ROOF OF THE CAR!!! Booker is bloodied and medics come running out of the arena, along with officials to get Dreamer away from Booker and to get Booker Assistance as we head to commercial!

Overall Rating: 79%

Raven vs The Rock

Raven was first to the ring as Bischoff booked this match for The Rock. Rocky came down to the ring but didn't do any poses, instead attacked Raven as soon as possible but Rocky didn't put much effort forth in this match. He wasn't doing well tonight at all. This match does go back and forth but Raven eventully is able to overcome The Rock with a big Evenflow DDT to win the match against him! Wrestlers don't seem to be in the mood to wrestle tonight.

(Winner: Raven)

Match Quality: 66%

Chris Jericho/Tajiri vs Taz/Kane

Chris Jericho and Tajiri come out to Jericho's "King of My World". Jericho and Tajiri come down to the ring. Once they're in the ring Taz's "Thug Superstar" hits and he comes down to the ring with his own entrance. Then once Taz is in the ring, Kane comes storming down to the ring in his own entrance as his music and pyro explode. Taz stays in the ring to start the match and throughout the entire match, even though he's getting dominated by the teaming of Tajiri and Chris Jericho. Taz apparently hasn't taken well to the attack that Kane put to Taz on Heat last night. At the end of the match, Chris Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho (Knee in back too, no punk Boston Crab) and Taz taps out for the victory. Kane storms into the ring and clears it out. Then Kane helps Taz up and CHOKESLAMS THE HELL OUT OF HIM!!! Then picking him back up and TOMBSTONES HIM AGAIN!!! There is something wrong with Kane and all we hear as RAW goes off the air is Kane's hidious laugh!

(Winners: Chris Jericho/Tajiri)

RAW Rating: 80%

TV Rating: 5.30 (+.05)

Attendance: 6,033

Ticket Sales: $211,155

user posted image

WWE Smackdown (One Of Those Nights)

March 4, 2004

We hear the Smackdown intro kick up and the video plays as we roll on into Smackdown! Once the video finishes, the pyro begins to explode and finishes with the blue fire rising into the air and then we get started Smackdown Style..With a Cruiserweight Title Match!

Asai vs Hurricane vs Cyclone vs Psicosis

WWE Cruiserweight Title, Four Corners Match

The first two men to the ring are the Superhero Duo whom come out to a duel video with them both in it. That one plays when they come out for Tag Team Matches and the like. They both come soaring down to the ring..well more like jogging but who can tell right? Then once each man takes up a corner, Psicosis's music hits and his video plays as he comes out from behind the curtain and walks down the aisle to the ring. Once Psicosis gets to the ring, Asai's music hits and his pyro begins going off as he comes walking out with the Cruiserweight Championship around his waist. He comes down to the ring and hands the belt off to Brian Hebner whom is officiating this match. Asai starts the match in the ring with Cyclone. These men go back and forth for several minutes until Asai tags Psicosis with a fist to the jaw. Psicosis gets into the ring and tries to get after Asai but Asai hits the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Cyclone takes the chance offered to him, getting behind Psicosis and hits a BEAUTIFUL DRAGON SUPLEX and bridges it on Psicosis, Hurricane gets into the ring and breaks the pinning combo at 2. Hurricane leaves the ring but Cyclone gets up and aggressively tagging Hurricane in. Cyclone apparently didn't like Hurricane breaking up his pin attempt. Hurricane goes to the top rope and hits a huge Cross body from the top rope to Psicosis just as he got up and Hurricane gets a long two count! Hurricane controls Psicosis for the next three minutes and nearly wins with a Shining Wizard but Psicosis ducked it and hit a Psycho Stunner to Hurricane!!! Psicosis can't make a cover though as he takes too long and Psicosis as well as Hurricane drag themselves to opposite corners and tag Cyclone and Asai in! Asai goes wild on everyone with clotheslines, followed by standing dropkicks. But then Hurricane hits an Eye of the Hurricane suddenly on Asai! Then Cyclone kicks Hurricane in the gut as he got up and receives a Cyclone-Bomb! (Tiger-Bomb) and is destroyed to the mat. Psicosis though in return has gotten up and kicks Cyclone in the gut but Cyclone pushes Psicosis off to the ropes and Cyclone kicks Psicosis in the gut and nails a Cyclone-Bomb on Psicosis but just as Cyclone finishes that move. Asai nails his Flipping Reverse DDT on Cyclone and covers him..1...2.....3! A Big victory for the reigning Cruiserweight Champion! Asai is given his title and he celebrates in the ring after the 15 minute opener match and we kick it to a commercial break after we see him in the ring, celebrating!

(Winner and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Asai)(WWE Cruiserweight Title Loses Image)

We return from commercial break with Sean O'Haire backstage and he's set for a promo...ooh this is my favorite part

O'Haire: Last week Triple H attacked me but didn't realize what he is. He's a has-been. He is nothing anymore. Just an obstacle in my path to becoming World Champion. If he wants to get in my way. I will break him in a way that nobody else has ever broken him. So Don't act so surprised Hunter..I'm not Telling you anything you didn't already know!

AJ Styles vs Matt Stryker

Stryker came out to a luke warm reception but AJ Styles got some heavy heat when he came out and these men went at it for only five minutes which was dissappointing because this was Five Friggin Stars! Every move these men executed was crisply done and looked spectacular but that said. There was something missing from this match. In the end though Styles hit a beautiful Styles Clash and pinned Stryker for the 1..2....3! Styles then celebrated and made motions of putting a Title around his waist and obviously aimed at Asai whom he will meet at Wrestlemania XX For the Title!

(Winner: AJ Styles)

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Paul London

WWE American Title Match

Paul London is the first out to the ring and he comes down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. London seems a bit uneasy as he hasn't been on Smackdown much yet and hopes to break through. Then Matt Hardy's video intro kicks up and then his music hits....OHHHH YEAAAAA!!! And he comes walking out from behind the curtain and his Matt Fact of the night is that "Matt Hardy's bathroom is painted light Purple" He walks down to the ring and climbs inside the ring with the WWE American Title around his waist. Then he hands it off and the match begins. Hardy hits all his spots, Side Effect, Splash Mountain and Yodel Legdrop on London in the 10 minute match but London kicked out of it all and even hit a London's Calling but bounced off Hardy from the impact and couldn't get back to him till a few seconds later and the recovery time allowed Hardy to kick out at 2 1/2. Hardy then blocks an attempted superkick at him and spins London around hitting a Twist of Fate on London and covers him..1...2....3! Matt Hardy then celebrates after the match and we go to commercial break with a video package

(Winner and STILL WWE American Champion: Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

We see a video package promoting tonight's Tag Match between Edge and Rhyno whom will be facing Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton. It's pretty good but nothing really special

Christopher Daniels vs Sean O'Haire

Sean O'Haire is the first man out to the ring and gets a really good reaction from the crowd. Then once O'Haire is waiting in the ring Daniels comes walking out from behind the curtain and then..he seems to wait and motions to someone and a Dark Haired LITA Comes walking out with him! She's wearing a very formal garb like Daniels wears to the ring and very much keeping her covered. She seems very into Daniels and clings to his arm as he walks to the ring. Then once Daniels gets to the ring, Lita takes his garb off him and he climbs into the ring. Both these men put on a very good match which goes back and forth for about 10 minutes. Smackdown oddly enough has been all about Wrestling this week but that's every week. Late in the match it looks like O'Haire is gonna win the match with a Swanton Bomb but Daniels pushes the referee into the ropes and the referee bounces off the ropes, which in turn unbalances O'Haire but amazingly he does not fall down on the turnbuckle. So Lita leaps up on the ring apron and PUSHES O'HAIRE OFF THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE, LANDING ON THE RAILING!!! Daniels rolls outside the ring as the referee gets back up as Daniels rolls O'Haire back into the ring. Then Daniels nails a Last Rites on O'Haire and covers him, hooking the leg..1...2....3!! Daniels gets a big victory and Lita climbs into the ring confidentally and celebrates with Daniels. Then they leave the ring as Triple H comes to the ring in Biker Jacket and Jeans on. A Sledgehammer in hand, He slides into the ring and waits for O'Haire to get up..CRACK TO THE HEAD!! HHH had his hand over the head of the Sledge as he hammered O'Haire! Triple H drives the Sledge down once more on O'Haire and then leaves the ring taunting O'Haire!

Chris Benoit vs Rey Mysterio

Benoit is the first man to come out as his music hits. Benoit stomps to the ring and climbs inside. Then Mysterio's music and video hit. Then he pops out of his setup a bit above the stage and skips down the stairs sideways. The crowd is very into Mysterio tonight! Mysterio gets to the ring and both men engage in another long match. Another match that runs about 12 minutes with back and forth action. It's high paced and Mysterio is in control just a slight bit more than Benoit because of the fast pace of the action. Late in the match though Brock makes his presence felt as he distracts Chris Benoit as he walks down to the ring. Benoit turns his back to a fallen Mysterio after a nasty German Suplex and it's a big mistake as Mysterio manages to get back to his feet and hit a front dropkick to Benoit, knocking him down on the second rope in perfect position and Mysterio runs to the ropes and hits a picture perfect "619" Then stands on the ring apron and hits another picture perfect move when he hits the West Coast Pop on Mysterio and hooks the legs..1...2...3!! After the match Mysterio leaves and Lesnar reaches under the ring apron and pulls a steel chair out. Then gets into the ring and levels Benoit with a chair shot to the head. Then Lesnar throws the chair down in a fury and then picks Benoit up and F5's the SHIT out of Benoit onto the chair. Lesnar then leaves victorious as we take a commercial before the Main Event

Edge/Rhyno vs Rob Van Dam/Randy Orton

Main Event

We come back from the commercial with "Passing you By" already playing and RVD is already in the ring waiting. Randy Orton struts his way out through the curtain and down the aisle to the ring. Orton gets down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. Then once Orton is in the ring Rhyno's entrance hits and the crowd gets pumped up. They seem ready and into the main event. Rhyno comes out from behind the curtain and down to the ringside area beating his chest. Then once he's at ringside Edge's music kicks up as smoke engulfs the entryway. Then Edge bursts through with the WWE Title around his waist. Edge comes down to the ring and then both Rhyno and Edge enter the ring but RVD and Orton don't let them even breathe and get right on top of them. Orton and RVD Control the early going with some hard offense on Edge. RVD has control of Edge about five minutes into the match when Edge hits a Half Nelson Facebuster on RVD and manages to get to his corner to make the tag to Rhyno. Orton gets the tag from RVD and we go at it!

Rhyno cleans house with Orton and RVD till Orton hits a SUDDEN RKO on Rhyno. Orton then scrambles into the cover..1...2....Edge jumps in and breaks the cover. Edge picks Orton up and tries to Edgeocute Orton but Orton reverses it into an RKO but Edge manages to push Orton off to the ropes and SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! RVD though at this point has gotten to the top rope and delivers a jump kick to Edge's jaw, knocking him down. But Rhyno has gotten up at this point and GORES THE HELL OUT OF ROB VAN DAM and quickly covers him..1...2....3! And just like that it's over! Edge and Rhyno celebrate in the ring after the victory but RVD and Orton back up the aisle, pointing and making threats at Edge and Rhyno as we go off the air!

(Winners: Rhyno and Edge)

Match Quality: 80%

Smackdown Rating: 71%

TV Rating: 4.96 (-.21)

Attendance: 6,027

Ticket Sales: $241,080

Edited by Kapalua2483

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

March 8, 2004

We see the normal RAW Intro video and music kicking up on everyone's TV Screens and it runs on for about a minute and then it cuts to the arena where the RAW Set pyro begins going off. Then once the pyro finishes the Tommy Dreamer theme kicks up and we get ready for a brawl as our first match of the night

Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki vs D'Lo Brown/Mayhem

Lethal Lottery Match

This match isn't much of one. D'Lo Brown and Mayhem come down to the ring after Tommy Dreamer and Sonny Siaki have made their way down to the ring and this is quick. Dreamer starts and finishes the match on Mayhem, dominating him for four minutes and finishing him with the "Mind Numb" which absolutely looks sick in person. Dreamer then gets into the cover and eliminates D'Lo Brown and Mayhem..1..2....3! Dreamer doesn't even really celebrate. He just walks to the back with a determined look on his face, Siaki just leaves after celebrating a bit more.

(Winners: Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair is the first man's music that hits as we are looking at JR and The King talking about the upcoming match between two legends. Ric Flair comes down to the ring, strutting and WOO'ing. Then once Flair gets into the ring the GLASS SHATTERS! The crowd erupts for Stone Cold and he comes stomping to the ring but isn't even allowed to do his four corner salute as Ric Flair rears back and wallops Austin with a closed fist. From here on out it's a Flair cheat fest as Flair cheats his way to a victory over Austin via submission from a Figure Four Leg Lock about five minutes into the match. After many chop blocks from Flair to Austin's knees.

(Winner: Ric Flair)

Match Quality: 61%

Raven's Nest

We go to commercial break and when we get back Raven has come to the ring and the Raven's Nest set has been setup and Raven is sitting in the ring on his stool and announces his guest for this week on the Nest

Raven: People will think me odd but I am going to invite someone whom just two weeks ago I fought and beat but there's a reason I beat you Kane. I will show it to you. Come out please.

Kane's pyro goes off and he comes stalking down to the ring with almost a snarl seeming to curl upon his face. He walks down the steel ramp to the ring and pulls himself up onto the apron and steps into the ring. Then he does his raised arms and pulls them down to set off his ring post pyro. Then Kane sits down and looms over Raven. Raven hands Kane his microphone and gets another of his own. Raven then begins to speak

Raven: There's a reason you lost Kane. Not because i'm a better man, Though I am. It's not because i'm more talented than you. Though we all know I am. It's because you've lost your fire. Your mask blinds you to the clear and obvious truth of the matter. You don't have the fire or passion to win at this level. Nor to become World Champion again. You once were able to beat Steve Austin in his prime for the World Title! Now your reduced to the middle of the show hell for the rest of your career.

Kane reaches out with one hand and grabs Raven by the throat while he speaks into the microphone with the other

Do you want to see what Fear is Raven!? DO YOU!? I will show you the gross truth. You speak of Fire but YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BURNED!! I will burn a memory into those eyes that you never will forget!

Kane for the first time ever removes his mask and the fury in Kane's eyes seem to startle Raven and Raven struggles to get free from Kane's grasp. Kane picks up the microphone he set down onto his stool. He is standing, choking Raven at this point.

Kane: DO YOU SEE NOW RAVEN!? Do you see what kind of monster you've unleashed! I Will crush your very bones! Exterminate your existance! Then laugh at the ruin of your career

Raven struggles free and flees the ring as fast as he can but we're left with the image of Kane's face and head. His front part of his head is shaved while the back part has stubble of a crew cut but very short. He has no visable scarring though on his face. Just a sickly look. Not in a disease manner but a look in which he seems to be able to place fear into anyone with the rage in his eyes! We head to commercial break after this segment finishes with looking into Kane's eyes

(Kane Gained Overness From This Segment)(Raven Gained Overness From This Segment)

Overall Rating: 94%

Bubba Ray Dudley/Fury vs Team Angle

Bubba and Fury are the first two to the ring to the Dudleys "Bombshell" theme. Then once they're in the ring. Team Angle's music hits (WGTT Theme) and they come walking down to the ring. A hard match is fought but in the end Team Angle are just simply too good of a tag team to be defeated on this night. They beat Bubba with the Superkick into German Suplex with Bridge and gets the pin..1....2....3

Booker T vs Goldust

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

This continues the epic struggles between these two men. They go back and forth again in this match. Neither man controls the match too heavily. Just when Booker looked to be heading into the home stretch of a victory. Goldust would hit a nasty neckbreaker to change the tide. Then when Goldust looked certain to win Booker hit a Book End, followed by a Scissors Kick and the pin for the victory to retain his title! Dreamer came running out as Booker got the pin with a Singapore Cane. He slid into the ring and ran right into a BOOK END FOR HIM TOO!!! Booker T takes his IC Title and leaves the ring victorious.

(Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion: Booker T)

As we head to commercial break we see a video promo, tauting the return of Trish Stratus to RAW. Finally after winning that Women's Battle Royale last year. The Last Women's Champion will be returning to RAW but in what capacity!? Who will she be with?!

Batista/Low Ki vs Test/Maven

Undisputed Tag Team Title Match

SQUASH! Batista and Low Ki absolutely destroy Test and Maven but mostly Maven as finally Maven taps out to the Dragon Clutch and then after the match Batista delivers Sit-Out Powerbombs to Test and Maven as this dominant team continues their winning streak in dominant fashion!

(Winners and STILL Undisputed Tag Team Champions: Batista/Low Ki)(Undisputed Tag Team Titles Have Lost In Image)

Kane vs Taz

This match is just brutal. Taz comes to the ring with revenge on Kane in mind but what he gets is the nastiest Kane any of us have ever seen. Kane comes stalking to the ring and once he climbs into the ring, he proceeds to disect Taz like nobody ever has! He hits every move with Authority and finishes Taz off with a Vicious Chokeslam from Hell, followed by a Tombstone Piledriver. Taz wasn't 100% to be honest from Kane's attacks the last 8 days but Taz still tried but he failed. Kane though isn't done with Taz either. Kane slides outside the ring and brings a chair back into the ring. He puts the chair down carefully and picks Taz up..THEN TOMBSTONES TAZ DOWN ONTO THE CHAIR!!!! Taz is left lying motionless as Kane lets out an evil laugh that makes everyone's spine tingle as we go to commercial!

(Winner: Kane)(Kane's Turn was Completed and He is now a Heel)(He Gained Overness From This Turn)

We get ready for our final commercial break of the night but before we go we see Eddie Guerrero leaving the arena and looking all around him but as he enters the parking lot a motorcycle comes speeding through and nearly runs Eddie Down! It spins around after missing him and comes back at him and the biker whom is shrouded completely in black except for two eye holes on his ski mask. Pulls out a bat and cracks Eddie in the knee as he drives by this time and speeds off with the crowd wondering who the hell that was!

Raven vs Chris Jericho

Main Event

Raven is first out to the ring and he comes walking out onto the stage with the lights dimmed, his arms out to his side in the sign of the Raven. He walks down to the ring and climbs up the ring steps, then steps through the 2nd and top ropes into the ring. After a moment "King of My World" Kicks up and the lights go down as Chris Jericho steps out onto the stage and his pyro goes off. Jericho then spins around doing his normal intro and walks to the ring. Jericho slides under the bottom rope and takes off his jacket that he normally wears to the ring. Jericho and Raven then lock up once the bell sounds and the crowd is COMPLETELY Eating this match up all the way through. One of the loudest crowds for a match that has been heard in quite a long time!

Jericho and Raven go back and forth exchanging chops and blows till they begin getting down to the nitty gritty with Jericho nailing some hard Snap Suplexes and Belly to Back Suplexes to Raven. Jericho goes for a bulldog as well but Raven pushes him off so he lands on his back and takes control from here. Pounding on Jericho and at one point hitting a Gutwrench Powerbomb for a long two count. Raven goes for the Evenflow late in the match but Jericho pushes Raven off to the ropes and nails a Rolling Leg Lariat to Raven..then HE RUNS TO THE ROPES AND NAILS A BIG LIONSAULT!!!....1...2....RAVEN KICKS OUT!!! Raven not ready to give up against #1 Contender! Jericho picks Raven up and sets him up into a double Underhook situtation and WHAM Double Underhook Backbreaker by Jericho for another long long two count! Jericho picks Raven up again whom fights back by driving his knee into Jericho's gut and nailing a very SUDDEN EVENFLOW DDT!!! Both men are down but Raven gets to his feet first and slowly. Then picking Jericho up and going for another Evenflow but Jericho at this point manages to reverse it into a Walls of Jericho attempt! Jericho tries one way and then the other..then fakes going one way and goes the other and steps over! The crowd gives a huge pop as Jericho gets it over and puts his knee into the back of the neck and back of Raven! Raven taps out quickly but Jericho holds the submission screaming. At this point John Cena comes running down to the ring with his Title in hand, as well as his chain wrapped around his fist!

Cena gets up in the ring and runs at Jericho with a flying fist to the back of the head with the chain which knocks Jericho off Raven! Cena then picks up his Title and does a whole taunt by shining it up and once Jericho staggers to his feet. Cena rears back and lays Jericho out with the Title and the last images we see tonight are of John Cena standing over the #1 Contender, waving his hand in front of his face with his left sneaker on the chest of Jericho!

(Winner: Chris Jericho)

Crowd Reaction: 95%

RAW Rating: 81%

TV Rating: 5.25 (-.05)

Attendance: 6,032

Ticket Sales: $241,280

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

March 11, 2004

We get the normal Smackdown intro video and music playing. Then once it's completed finished the Smackdown pyro goes off. Then once that is done we shift backstage where we see AJ Styles come running up behind Asai randomly and CRACK him in the back of the head with the chair. Then he picks Asai up as he throws the chair down and hits a HUGE STYLES CLASH ONTO THE CHAIR!!! Styles then leaves Asai down laying as we kick Smackdown off with a bang.

Overall Rating: 71%

Rey Mysterio vs Rhyno vs Rob Van Dam

Triple Threat Match

RVD is the first man out. His music plays and pyro goes off as he comes out from behind the curtain and walks down the aisle to the ring. Once RVD is in the ring, Rhyno's music hits and he comes out to his video and music. Rhyno stands outside the ring, walking around it and circling it as Rey Mysterio's entrance begins and he pops out of the set. Then once Mysterio is to the ring. A Very good match ensues. Mysterio and RVD go back and forth with exchanges while Rhyno doesn't get involved much. RVD nails a stiff kick to the jaw of Rhyno to take him out of the equation for a moment at that point. Rey though hits a dropkick to the gut of RVD and takes control of the match. Each man has control of the match at some point or another but the end comes when Rhyno tries to gore Rey Mysterio but he leapfrogs Rhyno and RVD Takes the Gore! Rey then dropkicks Rhyno onto the ropes and hits a sweet "619" followed by the West Coast Pop and hooking the legs for the cover..1....2....3! Rey Mysterio gets the big victory over RVD and Rhyno but will he be able to when Wrestlemania XX Comes around?

Triple H vs Matt Stryker

Stryker is first down to the ring as we begin this match. Then once Stryker has made his way to the ring. HHH's music and strobes begin to go off and the crowd gets into it with boo's all around. HHH gets to the ring and the match begins from here. Stryker of course carries this match though I am sure HHH thinks he carried it. The match comes to a close when O'Haire leaps through the crowd and distracts HHH long enough for Stryker to recover and nail a Stryker Driver on HHH when he turns around and Stryker covers HHH hooking the leg...1....2....3! O'Haire gets into the ring after the match and picks HHH up but HHH hits a low blow on O'Haire and Pedigrees him to hell! HHH then taunts O'Haire after the match and we take a commercial break

(Winner: Matt Stryker)

A Wrestlemania promo airs which highlights the Cyclone/Mortis feud which will come to a head at Wrestlemania XX! It shows their history including highlights from their incredible Cage Match at No Way Out!

Christopher Daniels vs Cyclone

This match is simply awesome. Cyclone comes out to the ring first and plays to the crowd and then once Cyclone is in the ring. Daniels comes walking out from behind the curtain with Lita on his arm. They walk down to the ring, hand in hand. Lita wearing the same formal garb from last week. Daniels and Lita come down to the ring and Lita removes Daniels' garb as he climbs into the ring and the match begins. These guys go back and forth in a superb match back and forth. Daniels and Cyclone both hit big spots but Cyclone went late in the match for a Cyclone-Bomb but Daniels backdropped Cyclone but in the process of Cyclone going over. Cyclone lands on the referee..so Mortis takes this opportunity to run down to the ring and hit a Flatliner on Cyclone to cost him the match because Lita gets the referee's attention to make the count as Daniels gets into the cover..1...2.....3. After the match Mortis climbs into the ring and nails a couple Flatliners in a row on Cyclone to deliver the message that Cyclone will not win at Mania

Match Quality: 99%

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Hurricane

WWE American Title Match

Hurricane comes out from behind the curtain first as his music hits. Hurricane plays to the crowd as he comes down to the ring and climbs inside. Then Matt Hardy's entrance begins loading and then when it hits 100%...OOHHHH YEAAAAAA!!! and the music begins to play as the Matt Fact of the night pops up on the screen "Matt Hardy's favorite Superhero is The Flash" Hardy makes his way to the ring and climbs inside. Handing the American Title off to Brian Hebner and immediately locking up with Hurricane. These men go back and forth, control shifting throughout the match. Hardy hits a Side Effect late in the match for a two count. As well as a Splash Mountain for an even closer two count! Hurricane manages to hit a desperation Eye of the Hurricane. Hurricane gets a long two count out of it. Hurricane goes for the Vertibreaker but Hardy doesn't let Hurricane lift him, he blocks it and breaks free of Hurricane's grasp. Then kicks him in the gut and TWIST OF FATE By Hardy! Hardy then covers Hurricane for the win..1.....2....3! We take a commercial break with Hardy getting the victory!

(Winner and STILL WWE American Champion: Matt Hardy Version 1.0)

Psicosis vs Brock Lesnar

Psicosis comes out first and acts arrogant and cocky his entire entrance to the ring. He struts down to the ring and climbs inside. Then the lights go down as Lesnar's music hits and he comes walking down to the ring, doing his entire ring entrance. Then once Lesnar is in the ring the match begins. This is a dominating performance from Lesnar but before Lesnar can put the final touches on it. Kurt Angle comes down to ringside and climbs into the ring while Lesnar's back is to him and Angle hits a HUGE ANGLE SLAM on Lesnar! Angle then pulls the straps down on his outfit and slaps an Ankle Lock on Lesnar for a good two minutes until finally officials and referees pull Angle away and keep them off Lesnar as we take another break..but not before a video package

(Winner by DQ: Brock Lesnar)(Psicosis debuted his new "Cocky" Gimmick and got a positive response)(Brock Lesnar Gains Overness)

At first we see a video package highlighting the feud between Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit which has been back and forth brutality between the two. Then once that is done we see a video promo highlighting the fighting between Edge and Randy Orton. Their brutal feud has gone back and forth and the package finishes up with showing both men bloodied and beaten and the WWE Title is shown between them on a split screen as if both men looking to the Title

Overall Rating: Lesnar/Benoit Package (68%)

Overall Rating: Edge/Randy Orton Package (80%)

Edge vs Chris Benoit

Main Event, Non Title Match

Chris Benoit's music hits as we return from break and Benoit comes stomping down the aisle to the ring. Benoit then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the ring, waiting for Edge to appear. Edge's music then hits and smoke fills the entryway. A moment later Edge bursts through the smoke and pumps the crowd up with his high intensity attitude. He has the WWE Title around his waist. Edge comes running down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope as Benoit bails out of the ring. Edge hands the title over to Brian Hebner and takes his leather jacket off and we're set to begin. Benoit gets back in the ring and these two men go at it for a twenty minute classic in the main event. They go back and forth with all the reversals they can. It's a match the crowd is pretty into as well. The end comes when Benoit goes for it all with the Suicide Headbutt and Edge avoids the contact. Edge gets to his feet and stays back in the top right corner of the (Set side) ring. Then when Benoit gets up, he takes a Hard spear from Edge. Followed by Edge picking him up and EDGEOCUTING HIM!!! Edge then gets into the cover..1....2....3! Edge gets a big victory over Benoit with no interference from Randy Orton tonight but with just two Smackdowns before the biggest event in WWE History. Can Orton afford to not try to wound the Champion?

(Winner: Edge)

TV Rating: 4.81 (-.15)

Attendance: 6,003

Ticket Sales: $240,120

Sunday Night Heat

March 14, 2004

Dark Matches

Spanky beats Jody Fleisch with the Sliced Bread #2 82(79,86)***1/2

Shark Boy beats Satoshi Kojima of the New Japan Mafia with the Deep Sea Drop for the three count 73(75,71)*3/4

Lance Storm beats Chuck Palumbo with a beautiful Superkick 63(54,72)*1/4

Chavo Guerrero beats Johnny Jeter with his Brainbuster 59(41,78)*3/4

Hurricane beats Chris Sabin with the Shining Wizard for a solid victory 70(62,79)**1/4

Tajiri defeats Taz after a solid match and then once the match is over. Kane's pyro goes off and he comes stalking down to the ring and nails a huge Chokeslam on Taz. Poor Taz, he's been getting beaten up pretty good lately! 76(70,82)**3/4

Mortis defeats Matt Stryker in a great match but it's spoiled as Mortis hits a low blow when the referee isn't in the right position and hits a Flatliner for the victory! 82(76,88)***1/2

Team Angle pulls off a tough victory against Tommy Dreamer and Sonny Siaki by picking off the weak link of the team and singling out Siaki, hitting their three Double Team Finishers. The one on the ropes, The Superkick into German Suplex and then finally the Code Angle to finish Siaki off and Haas knocked Dreamer off the ring apron so that he couldn't get involved! 81(79,83)***

Heat Rating: 74%

Attendance: 6,018

Ticket Sales: $240,720

user posted image

Monday Night RAW

March 15, 2004

We begin to see the RAW intro play with Union Underground in the background. Then once the music finishes up and the video is done. We cut to the RAW Set and the pyro beginning to go off. Then once the pyro is finished the old Kane theme comes on and our first match of the night kicks off with J.R and The King bringing us in!

J.R: Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW, I am Jim Ross as always accompanied by Jerry "The King" Lawler and tonight we've got a ton of hot matches that will continue our road to Wrestlemania 20!

The King: That's Right JR! Tonight we've got two of the final three Matches in the Lethal Lottery Tag Tournament which Eric Bischoff has declared an absolute success! Batista and Low Ki are gonna defend their Tag Titles against Dreamer and Sonny Siaki.

J.R: And in the main event tonight in the final match before Wrestlemania in this tournament. Team Angle will take on Chris Jericho and Tajiri. Can Team Angle get back into the Title Match? Or will Chris Jericho and Tajiri go on to Wrestlemania and Chris will have Two Title Matches at Mania! But right now we've got The Brethren...Fury and Mayhem whom hope to knock some sense into a monster!

Kane vs The Brethren

The Brethren are coming to the ring as J.R and The King were leading us into the match. Once the Brethren are in the ring Kane's music hits and he comes storming out through the pyro to the ring. He has a black towel over his head and comes down to the ring at a sinister pace. Kane then pulls himself up onto the ring apron and sets off his ringpost pyro. Then he climbs into the ring and proceeds to absolutely SQUASH the poor Brethren. Kane decimates both men. Mostly because they were trying to talk to Kane and he was too busy implanting his foot into their faces. Kane finishes them both with a Double Chokeslam and pins both of them! Kane then stalks off with no remorse for destroying his former comrades

(Winner: Kane)

Overall Rating: 75%

Kane is leaving the ring and is about two thirds of the way up the ramp when he turns around and sets off his ring post pyro again and as he does this Taz comes running up behind him with a chair. Kane turns right into one of the more vicious straight chair shots to the head seen in a long time. Kane completely no sells it, even though a trickle of blood comes down his forehead and he grabs Taz by the throat and screams into his face.."DO YOU WANT TO FEEL MY PAIN!!!" Kane then pushes Taz towards the side of the Stage where JR and The King are at, holding him by the throat and then OH MY GOD HE CHOKESLAMMED TAZ OFF THE STAGE TO THE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AREA BELOW!!! Sparks fly everywhere and medics along with officials come running down to help Taz. Kane laughs on the stage as we head to commercial

(Kane Loses Overness because he's stuck in a Dead End Feud with Taz :shifty: )

Goldust vs Pimp Daddy McMaven

We come back from break with Maven already down in the ring with four fine ladies at his side. Then a few seconds later Goldust's music hits and he comes down to the ring with his normal intro and then takes off his wig and costume. Goldust then climbs into the ring as Maven takes his pimpin clothes off but still has very flashy pants on. Maven then hooks it up with Goldust but it's not a long match. Goldust controls most of the match and gains a victory with a nice looking Curtain Call, sold well by Maven..1...2....3! Goldust leaves after the pinfall and the ho's get into the ring to console the Pimp Daddy!

(Winner: Goldust)

Match Quality: 64%

Booker T/"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Tommy Dreamer/Ric Flair

The first man out is Ric Flair and he takes his time getting to the ring. Then once Flair is FINALLY in the ring, Tommy Dreamer's music hits and the crowd gives him an alright response. The crowd boo's Tommy but not very heavily. Dreamer has his singapore Cane in hand and he walks down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope, holding his arms in the air. Then Booker T's music kicks up and he comes out onto the stage and sets off his pyro like he usually does. Then Booker comes the rest of the way down to the ring and stands there waiting for Austin. Dreamer sits on the 2nd rope and motions for Booker to step inside the ring and tells him to "Come in and that he won't hurt him"

Booker doesn't fall for it and THE GLASS SHATTERS! Austin comes stomping down to the ring and down the steel ramp. Austin walks around the ring and up the ring steps and climbs into the ring unafraid. Dreamer takes a swing at Austin before he can do his four corners salute but Austin ducks it and DELIVERS A STUNNER TO DREAMER!!! Dreamer rolls to the outside as Booker goes to his team's corner. Austin and Flair will start it off! Austin and Flair take a go at it but the crowd is uninspired, as is the wrestling. It's not the wrestling we'd like to see normally. These two basically punch and chop it out back and forth for a couple minutes. The normal flair spots and cheap shots. Booker T gets tagged into the ring while Austin had Flair in an arm ringer but Flair with his good hand reached into his tights, away from the referee's eye in the top right corner (if your looking from the ramp) Booker steps into the ring and WHACK Right under the chin Flair delivers a Brass Knuckled punch that completely floors Booker! Flair then knocks Austin off the ring apron and drops the Knucks as he knocks Austin off the ring apron. Flair then pulls Booker to the middle of the ring and gets the cover..1....2....3! Flair picks up the victory by cheating! JR goes off on Flair for his cheating ways but it doesn't last long as Austin gets back into the ring and delivers a HARD Stunner to Flair and just as Dreamer gets back into the ring, Austin delivers another Stunner to him! Austin then celebrates while officials check on Booker T!

(Winners: Tommy Dreamer/Ric Flair)

Overall Rating: 68%

Crowd Reaction: 70%

Match Quality: 64%

Word Life Homie!

John Cena is backstage in his locker room and we see in the upper right hand corner of the screen where it says "Taped Earlier Today"

Tonight the Bisch says I gotta wrestle Latino Heat.

That's fine cause I got a Ph'D in laying down a beat!

Doctor of Thuganomics in the hisssouse!

I'm gonna beat you down so hard Guerrero your gonna wanna Bounce!

Tonight is da night for your trial Guerrero!

You lie cheat and steal and that's all good.

But tonight I am Judge, Jury and Executiona!

There was a bit more to this rap but let's put it this way..I'm white and am not a rapper. So therefore it's hard for me to come up with these haha! I assure you it was good though

Eddie Guerrero vs John Cena

Non-Title Match

Guerrero is the first man down to the ring and the crowd is EXTREMELY into this match. They really get up for Guerrero as he plays to the crowd. Guerrero comes down to the ring and rolls inside. Then "Thuganomics 101" hits and John Cena comes out onto the stage, doing his poses and such. The World Heavyweight Title around his waist. Cena comes down to the ring and these men then engage in war! Guerrero knows he's gotta show Cena something because he could be facing Cena at Backlash if things go well for him. This match is 12 minutes long and goes back and forth. Guerrero though looks like he's set to win the match after he hits his Trifecta of Suplexes and goes to the top rope for a Frog Splash but as this happens..CHAVO GUERRERO COMES RUNNING TO THE RING!!? Chavo comes down and leaps up onto the apron, distracting Eddie. Eddie asks Chavicito what he was doing there and this gave Cena the opening he needed. He got up and grabbed Eddie off the top rope and right into a Big F-U!! Cena then covers Guerrero..1...2....3! Chavo drops off the apron and pulls a table from under the ring and slides it inside. He and Cena set it up and Cena lifts Guerrero back up and hits a HUGE F-U Through the Table and they leave Eddie lying in the ring as we head to commercial break

(Winner: Eddie Guerrero)

Crowd Reaction: 87%

Test vs Mark Jindrak

We come back from commercial and Jindrak is already in the ring with his music playing. Then Test's music hits and he comes down to the ring but after the last match, the crowd knows this won't be a five star classic so most of them went to use the urinals or get more beer and Test acted like it, dominating Jindrak like there was a steak in the back with his name on it. He finishes Jindrak in like 90 seconds and gets the pinfall with a big boot! Then he heads to the back immediately.

(Winner: Test)

Overall Rating: 62%

Crowd Reaction: 54%

Match Quality: 71%

A Very riveting hype video comes up, hyping the Chris Jericho/John Cena confrontation at Wrestlemania XX..it goes on several times about how the only thing that can settle this..Is a Cell! It shows scenes of the bloodiest Hell in a Cell's ever. Angle's fall through a Hell in a Cell due to an Undertaker Last Ride. All the previous horrid bumps taken through and off the Cells. Including the three sickest bumps ever taken in WWE..all by Foley. (Off the cell through the table)(Chokeslam through the Cell with chair hitting him)(Backdrop through the cell by HHH) Then once it finishes with flashes of John Cena and Chris Jericho..the final words heard being "It ends in the Cell!"

(John Cena Gained Overness From This Segment)

Overall Rating: 93%

Batista/Low Ki vs Tommy Dreamer/Sonny Siaki

Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match

Sonny Siaki and Tommy Dreamer come out to Dreamer's entrance. Tommy doesn't look especially hot though cause he already took two stunners tonight and looks worn down. Then Batista's entrance hits. He and Low Ki come out onto the stage stancing with the Undisputed Tag Team Titles around their waists. This match is much like a slaughter. Batista and Low Ki pick apart Dreamer and don't let him make a tag. Batista hits a Sit-Out Powerbomb on Dreamer a few minutes into the match and tags Low Ki in whom locks in the Dragon Clutch and makes Dreamer submit! The match is over and we know that Batista and Low Ki will be at Wrestlemania!

(Winners and STILL Undisputed Tag Team Champions: Batista/Low Ki)

Team Angle vs Chris Jericho/Tajiri

Lethal Lottery Elimination Match, Winners go to Wrestlemania XX To take on Batista/Low Ki

Main Event

Tajiri's music hits and he comes out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring. Tajiri climbs into the ring and stands in wait as Chris Jericho's "King of My World" Hits and he comes out onto the stage, strutting and playing to the crowd whom are getting really into this match already! Jericho walks down to the ring, slapping some hands and then once he gets to the ring, he climbs inside the ring. Once Jericho and Tajiri are in the ring, the Team Angle theme kicks up (WGTT) and they come out onto the stage. The crowd is boo'ing the heck outta Team Angle as they come down to the ring. The bell sounds and it'll be Charlie Haas and Tajiri starting it off in the ring.

Tajiri locks up with Haas and Haas goes to work on Tajiri with his mat wrestling skill, showing it off by man handling Tajiri for a minute. Haas then does a belly to back takedown and then stands up, showboating to the crowd. Problem was Tajiri got up and as Haas turned around..THWACK! The kick heard throughout the arena and the crowd gasps at how hard that shot was to Haas's chest. Tajiri picks Haas up and takes control of the match for a couple minutes with stiff kicks and a couple of his normal trademark moves. The problem comes when Tajiri goes for his Springboard Elbow and jumps a little too high on it. Haas ends up getting somewhat underneath him and drives Tajiri down with a German Suplex as a reversal of his Springboard Elbow!!! The crowd is loving this match and the ring work is perfect. Haas tags in Benjamin. Tajiri almost makes it to Jericho but Benjamin gets into the ring quickly and tugs Tajiri's foot and pulls him away into the middle of the ring. Tajiri though gets on one foot and snap kicks Benjamin to the head and gets back to Jericho, tagging him in!

Jericho goes on a roll for about two minutes. First hitting clotheslines and then hitting beautiful dropkicks. Then Jericho hits bulldogs on both Haas and Benjamin. After he hits one on Benjamin he goes for a Lionsault but Benjamin avoids it and gets to his feet quickly as Jericho grasps at his left knee and hobbles around doing a full spin. He then turns back towards Benjamin and WHACK Takes a beautiful superkick from Benjamin and he covers Jericho..1...2....THWACK! Tajiri nails Benjamin in the back of the head with a huge kick to break the pin cover. Haas though comes running over and clotheslines Tajiri over the top rope. Then Team Angle double teams Jericho once Benjamin gains his bearings and they hit a Code Angle (Code Red) off the top rope. Benjamin then gets into the cover..1.....2.....3!!! Team Angle moves on to Wrestlemania to face the Champions! The last thing we see on RAW is Team Angle celebrating in the ring as we go off the air!

(Winners and Advancing to Wrestlemania XX: Team Angle)

Overall Rating: 92%

RAW Rating: 79%

TV Rating: 5.30 (+.05)

Attendance: 6,044

Ticket Sales: $241,760