Alias Season Finale

TOG

Sunday is the Alias Season 3 finale episode, anyone else watch the show?

I'm thinking next season will be it's last, unfortunately. Garner's movie career is beginning to take off.

Guest Ringmaster

I like Alias and this season finale has been said to have the biggest impact out of all the various season finales around. And I do believe Garner is signed until 2006 or 2007.

***SEMI-SPOILER***

It has been reported the season does not end well because Sydney has to let someone she loves die in order to save someone she loves.

***SEMI-SPOILER***

I got both seasons on DVD when they came out, and I was just blown away at how well the show is, though I never watch it when it comes on TV, I can't wait until this 3rd season comes out on DVD...as I will for sure buy it.

That's actually how I became introduced to the show, through the first two seasons on DVD. I then began watching the third midway through, so I have still missed the formation of the Covenant and all that jazz, so i'm looking forward to the third DVD.

As for the spoiler, I read that in Entertainment Weekly as well.

Guest John Cena

Jennifer Garner alone makes the show worth watching :D. But I don't know if her movie career is exactly "taking off" as her last movie sucked IMO

*scraches head*

did that show get better sinc season one `? The only reason i continued whatching it was because the cliffhangers were pritty good, the reason i stoped whatching it were that the cliffhanger solutions always were BAD and the episodes overall maximum at an OK level.

Garner shure is one hotty, still i somehow never felt the desire to get my hands on season 2 and whatever came after that :unsure:

Season One was decent, in my opinion, but Season Two was far superior. Season One seems dull now compared to the things that happen in Season Two and Three. All Season One did, basically, was set up a few characters.

And, as for her last movie sucking, it probably did, but that by no means equals a career not taking off. She herself is getting alot of attention as a great actress.

Not to mention, Sarah Michelle Gellar quit Buffy the Vampire Slayer so she could do the all important fucking Scooby Doo sequel. We all know how that went, but it was enough for her to drop the show that gave her a career, it could happen to Garner as well.

Guest Ringmaster

Seasone 2 and 3 of Alias are a lot better than season one. One generally had lame conclusions to their cliffhangers, but as soon as that major thing (SPOILER Syd dismantles SD6 SPOILER) happened in mid-season 2, the show took a turn for the good.