Flowzen King v TheBusinessman

AJ

EWB Pimp My Ride Graphic Tournament

ROUND ONE THEME: FORD CARS

Rules

You are to take the picture of the car provided and 'pimp' it in any way you like. Body kits, roof scoops, tinted windows, neons, phat chrome rims, decals and custom paintjobs... anything you like. You can also if you wish take the car out of it's original background and put it in your own, perhaps a showroom. You don't have to though. Just do what you like. There are no size restrictions on this graphic.

Judging

I shall be solely judging the entries and I shall be giving detailed descriptions on what I thought of your entries as well as announcing a winner in each battle.

Deadline

Thursday Night 20th January. Midnight GMT time. No late entries will be considered or judged.

Your Project

FORD FIESTA

fordfiesta.jpg

TBM

I realise it's difficult to get the perspective right but that doesn't excuse the jagginess on the hood design. At first glance the headlights look okay but the lefthand one especially is floating off the car. Racing seats have been implemented fairly well but you did leave a bit of white to the left of the passenger seat. Rims on PMR are beefed up, if anything you seem to have shrunk them and they look a bit flat and boring. The colour job is probably the best thing about the car, although you did colour the lights as well.

Flowzen King

Simple but nice colour change. Again the hood design is a little jaggy but not as bad. I like the decal on the side. The rims look kinda ugly but they do match the other stuff you've done. The right headlight has been modded and looks pretty good but you didn't do the left one to match.

If feel I'm being a bit harsh.. harsh but fair.

I give this one to Flowzen.