Miami Vice on DVD

Miami Vice

I was just watching Miami Vice on Dejaview (Canadian retro t.v station) and noticed a commercial for a Miami Vice marathon. The marathon is January 29th (next Saturday) and during this commercial they advertised the long awaited release of Season 1 of Miami Vice on DVD! Mark February 8th on your calendars everyone!!!!!

Here is a link for those who want to pre-order it via Amazon, I just pre-ordered mine:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...670366?v=glance

B00005JLEY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Edited by Miami Vice

miami Vice is one of the best tv shows I've seen, my dad's got laods of episodes on tape. I love the way they sued the current music in the show, the episode with the sequence put to "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins is particularly brilliant.

I really hope they haven't cut out or any music, as it was such an integral aprt of the show. i'll defintiely be picking it up when it's released over ehre.

Side-note, anyone seen that Miami Vice game for PS2/PC? It looks awful, amde by some no name developer...Davilex or something. Shudder.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Sweet, I've known it was supposed to be released sometime soon, but I didin't know it was quite this soon. It's one of my favorite TV shows, I used to watch it religiously in my downtime when TNN/Spike aired re-runs. It's because of Miami Vice that I was able to tolerate and thoroughly enjoy another TV show called "Fastlane" which was kinda..sorta.."Miami Vice 2K in California" but was unrelated of course. Definately looking foward to picking up the DVD set.

Was GTA: Vice City based anyway on Miami Vice. I always thought that there was a resemblence. Maybe the main character and his sidekick remind me of Tommy Vercetti and Lance Vance. I watched a couple episodes of Miami Vice when I had cable and I enjoyed the episodes that I saw, but I've forgotten the names of the main characters. :(

Was GTA: Vice City based anyway on Miami Vice. I always thought that there was a resemblence. Maybe the main character and his sidekick remind me of Tommy Vercetti and Lance Vance. I watched a couple episodes of Miami Vice when I had cable and I enjoyed the episodes that I saw, but I've forgotten the names of the main characters. :(