A-Z Of errrr Games?

Yeah anyone up for this?

Should know what I mean. Just like what Doc/Flowzen did with the A-Z movies thing, except with this one it's games, computer games that is. Fairly easy to understand I hope.

I'm not like great or anything but I'd prefere someone who's pretty good to accept if that's alright :)

Sure, I'll start now and have something up by the end of the night...

Or we playing off the same rules as Doc/Flowzen where we don't have to keep any part of the graphic? Also, are we planning on blending it together at the end, or do you just want to blend as we go along to save some time?

Yeah drags, lay off. JP is a damn good graphic designer, I've seen some really good stuff from him. Don't rag on peoples work without showing that you can do them better. Of course, if you're just a critic, then maybe you should justify your response with...oh I don't know, a reason?

Thing is Drags, I didn't even ask for comments. I know it's not that good, I didn't bother to even try and make it all that good because I remembered the battle and was busy as heck, so threw something together. I know I've got a tonne more of graphics to do in this so it's not like it'll hurt having a few rushed and bad ones. If I had of asked for comments then I'd understand, but no need to really tell me something I already know and something I didn't ask for.

As for the battle, yeah I asked to battle you ages back and you never bothered to battle me. I think you beat me about two years back when to be fair, I was utter shit. Not saying I'm anything great now but I've got better than what I was back then. I don't wanna turn this into some arguement because I've nothing against you, just you always seem to put my stuff down one way or another, however good it is.

Ah, I get you now drags. Your comment kinda came off harsh and cold though, not as light hearted as you may have wanted it to be. It just bothered me that you hadn't given criticism, and instead opted to 'flame'.

Glad you gave a reason though and some criticism. And JP, I know you hadn't asked, but in all honesty it'll probably wind up happening when anyone posts a graphic. You'll get comments both good and bad, regardless of whether or not you like them. Not trying to dispute with either of you, just saying.

Well maybe I said my stuff wrong. I don't mind comments, but his first one added nothing to this at all so that's why it's annoying. It just seems every graphic he has ever rated of mine he's called shit, that's all. Welcome to his opinion I suppose, nevermind then. I'm in the wrong, Drags is in the right.

Sorry about the wait again Paidy, been pretty busy with a few things but I'll certainly have something done tonight once I can figure a good graphic for D :thumbsup: