ESPN Fantasy Baseball league

sahyder1

Anyone else here willing to spend a little money and get a good league going on ESPN? Personally I wanna do a 3 year keeper but that's 49.99 per team. The normal leagues are 29.99 per team. Anyone here up for it? Let me know ASAP by posting here and IMing me on AIM (sahyder1). Thanks.

I'll just post this here rather then starting a new thread for it. Has anyone here tried ESPN's Diamond Daily? It's a free game and looks rather interesting.

OBJECT OF THE GAME

ESPN.com's Diamond Daily game is based on Major League Baseball's Triple Crown Award. Each day you select one batter and try to accumulate the highest totals in Home Runs, Runs Batted In (RBIs), and Average. You accumulate stats based on how your selected player performs on the day you select him. Choose your picks wisely! Once a player has been used he expires and cannot be used again for the rest of the monthly segment.

I have set up a group for already so join if you'd like.

Group: MLB 2K5

pw: mlb