PS2 HD

Guest Grapehead

Guest Grapehead

I traded off my PS2 to my buddy for $150, and bought a PS2 with an HD from a guy who needed some money for a cruise. I must say, it's a whole lot of fun being able to copy the games onto it and not having to worry about late fee's from rental places. I have an 80 gig HD, and currently have about 14 games on there, plus the software for the game loading program, leaving me with 24 gigs. Anyone else picked up one of these HD's or thought about it?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Feel free to speak about it, its like saying you download music, no-one is really going to care, I've got one of those fliptop things instead, its quite good as a cheap alternative to a chip/harddrive.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Mine was given to me, but they cost about £25 over here, depending on what bootdiscs you buy, its a bit of an amateur way to get past the inability to play copied discs, but when you can have 30 games for the price of 1 real version its badass.