World Wrestling Allstars

YI

WWA UPN Annihilation - 11/7/03

Before the actual show begins we are shown a clip from something that happened pre-show. "WWA Commissioner" Sid Vicious is pacing backwards and forwards in the carpark, he is then joined by Bautista, Steiner and Bagwell.

Vicious : "That bastard is gonna be here. He's gonna show up soon and when he does we'll make sure that he'll never try and get back in a WWA ring again. Buffy, go tell them to slacken security in and around the arena. We must let him in, but not let him out."

The four men laugh as we cut to the title sequence.

Waiting For Battleground

As the show begins we are taken to the interview area. Tonight RC is not there, we just see Scott Hall standing there on the slightly raised platform and he begins to speak.

Hall : "Scott Steiner, chico. You think you, can mess, with the best? You think you can take cheap shots at me? Well do you chico? Well Scott Hall, is sick of cheap shots. I'm sick of the beat downs. I wanna match baby. I wanna match with you, Scott Steiner. At Battleground, I'm gonna kick your ass like a mamacita crack whore. I'm gonna kick your ass like the little punk ass bitch that you really are, Scott Steiner. You see, we may be down on number, no Psychosis or Funker, but at Battleground, when we have our match Scott Steiner, I'm gonna make it one more for the good guys. You see, chico. I done some bad things in my time. I've always gone out to the ring and gave 100 percent. I always gave the fans what they wanted. And the fans want me to kick your ass chico, so that's what I'm gonna do. Whether it's a sanctioned match or not, I'm gonna give the fans what they want. I'm gonna give myself what I want. And I'm gonna give you what you deserve. So Scott Steiner, either try to run away, or take your beating like a man, as at Battleground, match or not chico, I will be ready and waiting for you."

Scott Hall then flicks the toothpick out of his match and does his recognisable arm stretch taunt. The crowd in the arena cheer like crazy as Scott Hall steps off the small podium and out of view of the camera.

RATING : 76%

CW Anderson vs Danny Hollie

Anderson is the first out to the ring. He yells abuse at the crowd who in turn yell abuse back towards him. He steps onto the apron and does the CW hands sign before stepping into the ring. Danny Hollie then walks out onto the stage. He walks halfway down to the ring and he suddenly stops and points at a sign that says "Generic is good" that is being held by a fan. Hollie slides into the ring under the bottom rope and the match gets underway. Both men start to brawl from the bell. Anderson forces Hollie back into the turnbuckle and hits some strong punches right to his midsection, Anderson then whips Hollie into the opposite turnbuckle. He comes tumbling out and Anderson takes a charge and floors Hollie with a clothesline. Anderson continues to dominate Hollie with punches and knees and stomps for a while. Hollie slowly starts to pull himself up to his feet using the ropes. Anderson runs at him but Hollie swings his foot up and kicks him in the face. Hollie then grabs Anderson and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring. Hollie steps up slowly onto the top rope facing out of the ring. Anderson gets up outside the ring. Hollie dives down and hits a massive flying clothesline and he falls on top of Anderson. A holy shit chant starts up as both men lie out cold on the concrete. Hollie holds onto the ring apron and pulls himself up to his feet. He grabs up Anderson by the straps of his tanktop and rolls him back into the ring. Hollie goes for the pin but only manages to get a 2 count. Hollie climbs up and pulls Anderson up with him but Anderson hits some strong body punches and soon takes control of the match. He goes straight away for the Anderson Left, he swings the first but Hollie ducks it at last minute. He grabs hold of the back of Anderson's head and drops him with a stylish neckbreaker, he goes for the pin but Anderson gets his shoulder up at 2.

Hollie doesn't believe it, he runs off the ropes, he comes back and goes to clothesline Anderson but Anderson ducks, Hollie turns around straight into the Anderson left, CW Anderson lies down on Hollie in a cocky pin, he doesn't even hook the leg, he thinks it's over. But it isn't as Hollie gets his shoulder up just before the 3. Anderson looks incredibly pissed off. As Hollie gets up and grabs him and slams him down onto the mat with a rough headlock takedown. Anderson sits on the mat with Hollie locked tightly into a side headlock. Hollie gives off little screams and stamps his legs up and down on the mat. Eventually this somehow helps him get up to his feet, Hollie uses his strength to fight out behind Anderson and push him off the ropes. He takes a little run up and goes for a clothesline but Anderson has the same idea and both men clash with clothesline knocking each other out in the centre of the ring. Just when both men are about to get back to their feet The Cat comes strutting down to the ring to cheers from the crowd. He stands at the bottom of the isle and distracts Anderson. This allows Hollie to get up and stalk Anderson. Anderson turns straight into the implant DDT variation, the Brain Damage DDT. The referee spots Cat and tells him to leave. Hang on, Horshu jumps over the security barrier from the crowd. He rolls into the ring, he runs at Hollie and blasts him with the Left Arm Lariat. Hollie flips over in midair before crashing to the mat. Horshu leaves up the ramp as the referee turns back around to see both men lying on the mat in the ring. They both start to struggle up, Hollie uses the ropes, he turns around but is still dazed and he walks straight into a massive Spinebuster from Anderson, 1...2...3. CW Anderson is in the "Bloody Battleground Match".

WINNER : CW Anderson (by Pinfall)

RATINGS : 64% / 59% / 85% / **3/4

WWA Tag Team Title Match

© The Backseat Boyz vs Team Inferno

The Backseat Boyz music hits and the WWA Tag Team Champions make their way down to the ring. They are accompanied by their stable mate, Nick Mondo. The Untouchables (Stable Name) climb into the ring to boos from the crowd. Mondo strolls backwards and forwards before reaching for a microphone. The Backseat's stand with the tag title belts over their shoulders. Mondo reaches the microphone up to his mouth to speak when suddenly "Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. The crowd go absolutely crazy as Sandman walks out onto the stage followed by Jimmy Yang and Jorge Estrada, Estrada is wearing his karate costume and the rising son headband trying to look Japanese. Mondo though yells out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. You see Sandman after your unprovoked attack on us last week we've had no choice but to set a restraining order on you. You cannot come within 50 feet of us at all times, unless it is a sanctioned match. So Sandman, stay the hell away from us if you know what's good for you."

Sandman though replies with.

"What if I don't?"

Mondo smiles and says.

"Then meet our friends!"

Just then a flock of security guards step out in front of Sandman. They push Team Inferno down the ramp, Sandman tries to follow them but he's stopped by the security guards. Estrada and Yang jump into the ring showing no fear. All three members of the Untouchables try to jump them but they use their speed and dodge the attacks. They hit The Backseat's with stiff shin impact kicks to the gut. They then nail Mondo with a double jawbreaker and he falls against the ropes. The Backseat's walk back towards them and Team Inferno blast them with a roundhouse kick each. The Backseat's literally seem to jump backwards and land on their back and do a backwards roll. Team Inferno whip Mondo off the ropes, he comes back and they nail and fucking awesome double monkey flip that sends him flying down over the top rope, Mondo tries to grab onto the ropes but fails and falls to the arena floor hitting the apron on the way. The Backseat Boyz attack Team Inferno from behind and hit them with some clubs to the back. Team Inferno though reverse and grab the legs of The Backseat's and blast them in their jaws with slick step over back kicks. The Backseat Boyz fly backwards onto the mat and roll out of the ring. They get into a group huddle with Nick Mondo. Sandman stands at the top of the ramp and laughs at them. Estrada runs off the ropes, he comes back and dives through the middle and top rope down onto The Untouchables to huge cheers from the crowd. Yang then walks over to the ropes, he goes to dive over but he jumps down onto the apron. He then springs up off the middle rope and hits an asai moonsault down onto the group of men below. Team Inferno roll The Backseat's back into the ring. Yang slingshots over the ropes and lands a rolling senton move on Trent Acid. Estrada then hits a top rope cross body down onto Johnny Kashmere. Team Inferno celebrate in the ring. Nick Mondo jumps up onto the apron as Acid fights up in the ring. Acid grabs Estrada and throws him out of the ring. Yang walks over to Mono and tries to roundhouse kick him off the apron but Mondo drops down to the floor. Yang then turns around, he doesn't know Acid is up. He turns bang straight into a charging Yakuza Kick from Acid. Yang shakes his legs but can't kick out from the 1...2...3. Yang gets straight back up to his feet, he looks ready to fight suddenly a chair is thrown out of nowhere, Yang catches it and turns to the side. Bam! Mondominator! Yang is completely laid out. Estrada charges towards Mondo and Acid but is intercepted by Kashmere he scoops him up and drops him onto his knee with the Cradle Breaker. The Untouchables stomp away on Team Inferno and taunt Sandman who has no choice but to stand motionless on the ramp.

WINNERS : The Backseat Boyz (by Pinfall)

RATINGS : 67% / 57% / 93% / ***1/2

Submission to the cause

The crowd are calming down after the last match when Mike Awesome's music hits. Awesome steps out onto the stage and he yells up for more applause from the crowd. He makes his way down to the ring and slaps the hands of the people in the audience. Awesome climbs into the ring and grabs the microphone and begins to speak.

Awesome : "It's great to finally be back in World Wrestling Allstars!!! I've fought for months in order to get back and make it up to each and every single one of you fans. You see I turned my back on you, and I'm sorry. But at Night of Allstars I started my path back to the good. When I hooked Ken Shamrock over my shoulders and Awesome Bombed him through that table in the corner, I knew I was back, I knew it had started."

Shamrock : "Oh, please, cut the bullshit!"

The crowd boo as Shamrock stands at the top of the stage.

Shamrock : "You're sorry? Come on. Who are you trying to fool. You're not sorry, you just can't live with the guilt that everybody hates you. Everyone despises you, especially me. You were allowed just to come waltzing back in here...... it wasn't a fair match. The rules favoured you. Somebody who wants to play the tough guy, but really they need weapons and waver on rules to be able to be this tough guy persona. So come on Awesome, show me what kind of tough guy you really are, prove to me that you're genuine."

Shamrock walks down to the ring as Awesome answers back to him.

Awesome : "Okay Shamrock, you're on! It just gives me a second chance to humiliate you in front of MY FANS."

The crowd go absolutely crazy.

Shamrock : "**laughing** That's it Awesome, try to convince yourself. Those fans are just cheering at the prospect of you having your ass kicked a the hands of the worlds most dangerous man."

The crowd boo Ken Shamrock.

Awesome : "Don't worry, I'm ready to take out the 'Worlds most dangerous Man'."

Awesome laughs as Shamrock starts to go red with anger as he steps into the ring.

Shamrock : "You better be ready Mike, as this time there'll be no toys to play with. There'll be no weapons, and rules will be enforced. You see we will be meeting in the first ever WWA sanctioned, 1 Fall, Submission Match! The first man to get his opponent to submit, is the winner. It's a true test of strength and skill with the ability to withstand pain. Are you tough enough, are you man enough to accept the challenge Mike, come on Mike?"

The crowd yell out "Yes, Yes, Yes". Awesome laughs.

Awesome : "I've beaten you at my game, now it's time to beat you at your own. You're on!!!!!!"

Shamrock grins evilly. Awesome drops the microphone as does Ken Shamrock. Both men step nose to nose and the camera zooms in on the face to face confrontation. Awesome grins, then Shamrock spits in the face of Awesome and steps backwards and goes to leave the ring. Awesome wipes the spit from his face and sees the red mist. He charges at Shamrock and grabs his jeans preventing him from leaving the ring. He pulls him back into the centre of the ring and blasts him with some massive right hand clubs. He then raises his arm in the air and hits a massive overhand club sending Shamrock flat on his back. Shamrock sits up but falls back down in a daze. Awesome walks around with his arms in the air. He waits for Shamrock to get up but he's lying knocked out cold. Awesome walks over to pick him up but Shamrock was playing possum, he grabs the ankle of Awesome and pulls him down into the Ankle Lock! Awesome tries to squirm free, eventually he manages to twist his body around and he kicks Shamrock off him, Shamrock hits off the turnbuckle, he comes stumbling back and Awesome trips him and locks him into the Ankle Lock!! The crowd go absolutely crazy as Awesome has Shamrock in his own signature move. Shamrock squints his face in pain but Awesome has his body too high that turns out to be a mistake as Shamrock locks his legs around his body and rolls forward and stops partway and locks Awesome into the Ankle Lock!!! The crowd boo as Shamrock gets onto his feet and pulls Awesome back into the middle of the ring still holding the submission. Shamrock drops back down to his knees to apply my pressure to the submission. After nearly 30 seconds of unsuccessful escape attempts Awesome slams his mat down on the mat and taps out. After a few more seconds Shamrock just tosses Awesome's leg down onto the mat. Awesome grips his ankle as Shamrock spits down on him and leaves the ring to boos from the crowd.

RATING : 79%

From a Show to a Showdown

"WHAT TIME IS IT? SHOWTIME!!" yells a voice over the PA system. "Showtime" Jody Fleisch makes his way out onto the stage. He walks down to the ring with a spring in his step. He yells abuse at the crowd before stepping into the ring. Fleisch walks around his set. He stands up against his plastic cut prop of himself. He pushes his black, stylish sunglass down onto the tip of his nose and stares over at them at his own personal, Showtime crewmember who hands him a microphone.

Fleisch : "Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, welcome. Do you know what time it is? That's right. It's SHOWTIME!!!! With your host, the man who all the ladies want and the man all the men want to be. The one-man show, the man you all love and know, Jody Fleisch."

Fleisch smirks as the crowd boo and chant "You suck" and then there's some clever people who have obviously just turned 12 who yell out after that, "PENIS!".

Fleisch : "**laughs** Well I learnt everything that I know from your mother. NOW, SHUT UP BASTARDS. THIS IS MY SHOW! And with it being my show, I've got a mystery guest tonight. Even he doesn't know he's going to be appearing. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce. The high fly'en, super excit'en, risk taken, fleeing immigration......... the soon to be former WWA Cruiserweight Champion, the biggest loser this side of the border, Juvi Guerrera."

The crowd boo the introduction from Jody Fleisch. Nothing happens when suddenly Juvi Guerrera's music starts up. The Cruiserweight Champion makes his way out onto the stage. He slowly walks to the ring, dragging the WWA Cruiserweight Title behind him. Looks like they're spoofing The Rock again, hurray! Juvi milks more cheers from the crowd before entering the ring..

Fleisch : "Welcome to the show, my privileged guest. I'll just let you know our match in nine days will in no way affect my interview technique. I will remain completely professional."

Juvi gives Jody a brief nod. The interview continues.

Fleisch : "My first question is. What does it feel like to be going into Battleground where you will defend your Cruiserweight Championship, knowing that your opponent is the better man."

The crowd boo Fleisch as he smirks at Guerrera.

Juvi : "Joo seem cocky, for someone who wear glasses inside. Only two kinds'a people wear glasses indoors. Blind people and assholes! Which iz joo? Blind? Joo must be if you think you have a chance against me."

(Yes I stole a Colt Cabana line. Sue me). Juvi delivers the line in his usual Spanish lisp ridden English.

Fleisch pushes his glasses up onto his head and slaps Juvi in the face. Juvi smirks at Fleisch and there's an awkward silence before Fleisch gets on the microphone.

Fleisch : "Come on bitch. Retaliate. Say something back. Go on. Hit me. Hit me. HIT ME!."

Juvi; "Insult me, all joo want. I know I'm better than joo, and I will prove it at Battleground."

Fleisch : "If that's the case. Why don't you prove it now?!"

Fleisch then slaps Juvi in the face once again. Juvi holds his hand against his face that has now turned a bright red. He turns back and faces Fleisch. He blasts Fleisch in the face and the two men start to exchange punches. Juvi knocks Fleisch down. Fleisch grabs a steel chair from the set and he throws it at Juvi and it hits him in the face. Juvi falls against the ropes, he comes stumbling back to the centre of the ring straight into a Superkick from Fleisch but Juvi ducks the kick. Juvi then scoops Fleisch up and he steps around a little bit, delaying the inevitable. Juvi drives Fleisch skull first onto the steel chair with a Juvi Driver!!!!!. The crowd go absolutely crazy as Fleisch lies completely out cold. Juvi lifts the Cruiserweight Title belt up from around his waist and lifts it up in the air next to Fleisch to insane cheers from the crowd.

RATING : 77%

David Bautista and Scott Steiner vs Scott Hall and Shane Douglas

The huge main event of the evening is about to get underway. The crowd go absolutely crazy as Scott Hall's music hits and he comes walking out to the ring slowly. He plays up the crowd as he walks down to the ring. Shane Douglas's music then blasts up around the arena and Douglas walks out to the ring. Douglas and Hall walk around the ring for a bit awaiting their opponents. Steiner's siren blasts over the PA system, it then fades into Bautista's music. The two members of "WWA Hall of Fame" walk out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring. They pause for a few moments and exchange trash with Hall and Douglas before eventually climbing into the ring. Bautista hands the Immortal Championship over to the referee. The bell is rung and the match gets underway. David Bautista and Scott Hall start things off. Hall and Bautista start to exchange some basic punches in the ring. Bautista looks as if he is coming out on top but Hall grabs his head and holds him in a side headlock. Bautista uses his strength to push Hall forward off the ropes, Bautista takes a little run up and knocks Hall flat on his back with a running shoulder barge. Hall steps up and Bautista blasts him with a couple of big right hands. He knocks Hall against the ropes before following up with some big shots to the midsection. Bautista whips Hall off the ropes, Bautista steps into the middle of the ring and he scoops Hall up to the side of his body. He takes a few steps around before planting Hall with a sidewalk slam. Bautista goes for an early pin, he was never going to get more than 2. Steiner asks for the tag whilst Hall is down, Bautista obliges and tags his partner in.

Steiner steps into the ring and flexes and kisses his muscle to boos from the crowd. Hall starts to crawl around on the mat and Steiner punts him in the face. Steiner then drops down and smothers Hall in a choke hold using his tree trunk like arms. The referee pulls Steiner off Hall warning him about using chokeholds. Steiner waits for Hall to get up and floors him with a running forearm. Hall fights up, Steiner grabs him and hits a spinning belly to belly suplex, but Hall gets his shoulder up at 2. Steiner pulls Hall up by the hair and knees him in the gut. Steiner then shoves Hall's head between his legs and lifts him up and drops him with his ferocious botched powerbomb~! Steiner goes for the pin, but only manages the two as Hall just manages to get his shoulder up before the 3. Bautista steps into the ring and taunts Shane Douglas on the opposite apron, Douglas tries to enter the ring but the referee stops him. This distraction allows Bautista and Steiner to double team Hall. They whip him off the ropes, Hall comes back and the "Hall of Fame" member give him a double punch to the gut, they follow it up by driving him onto his skull with a massive double DDT. Steiner hooks the leg of Hall, but Douglas breaks the pin just before 3. Steiner pulls Hall up in a side headlock, Hall elbows him in the gut and then drops him with a reverse DDT. Bautista runs into the ring, he goes for a clothesline but Hall ducks and hits a neckbreaker on him. Hall starts to crawl over to the ropes. This is until Steiner grabs his leg. Hall pushes himself up and hops on one leg, he then shows great skill by smacking Steiner in the side of the head with an enziguri. Hall then tags out to Shane Douglas and the crowd go crazy.

Douglas enters the ring, he grabs Steiner and gives him a big hiptoss, he quickly follows it up with a overhead belly to belly suplex. Douglas points at Bautista on the apron signalling for Steiner to tag out to him. Steiner doesn't have to as Bautista slaps him on the back tagging himself in, he's showing no fear to the challenger for his title at Battleground in 9 days time. Both men go nose to nose before they lock up. Douglas comes out on top and he throws Bautista into the turnbuckle. He starts to stomp away at the midsection of Bautista, he then drops down and starts to choke him out. The referee pulls Douglas off Bautista. Bautista gets up but only to be scooped up and slammed to the mat with a body slam from Shane Douglas. Douglas quickly pushes himself onto the middle rope, he goes to drop an elbow drop down onto Bautista but Bautista rolls out of the way and Douglas crashes down onto the mat. Bautista runs off the ropes as Douglas fight up, Bautista comes back and hits his rising knee to the face knocking Douglas to the canvas. Bautista stamps on Douglas's face before pulling him up to his feet. He pushes him into the turnbuckle and hits some strong body punches. He then grabs hold of Douglas's arm and sends him flying into the opposite turnbuckle. Douglas droops down but stays on his feet. Bautista charges at Douglas and gives him a massive turnbuckle clothesline. Douglas stumbles forwards before falling face first onto the mat. Bautista pulls him up to his feet and hits a strong rib breaker. Bautista stands over Douglas to boos from the crowd. He hits some strong stomps before pulling him back up to his feet. Bautista holds Douglas from behind. He lifts him up for a pump handle slam but Douglas drops out of the back, he quickly grabs Bautista in a waistlock and delivers a German suplex into a bridge but Bautista gets his shoulder up at 2.

Douglas hits Bautista with some punches as he climbs to his feet. Steiner though enters the ring and double axe handles Douglas across the back before throwing him out of the ring through the middle rope. Hall also enters the ring. He charges at the "Hall of Fame" members but gets a double clothesline for his troubles. Steiner and Bautista raise each other's arms above the fallen body of Scott Hall. They both pull Hall up to his feet. Hall though fights out of their evil clutches as he nails them both with body punches. He grabs their heads and slams them together. The crowd cheer like crazy as Bautista and Steiner both stumble different ways before they both fall drooping over the middle rope. Hall stands tall in the ring, he does his knee jerk followed by his arms outstretched but when he outstretches his arms he receives a low blow, from BUFF BAGWELL! Bagwell must have sneaked into the ring without the referee noticing. Bagwell quickly slides out of the ring before the referee turns around from checking on Scott Steiner who is now bust open. Bagwell drops outside the ring only to be blasted with a spinning wheel kick from... PSYCHOSIS!!! The crowd go absolutely crazy as the guy who is indefinitely suspended lays a beating onto Bagwell outside the ring. He then jumps up onto the apron. Bautista and Steiner walk back towards each other. Psychosis springboards and goes for a flipping attack but Bautista and Steiner duck but Psychosis rolls straight back up to his feet behind them. He then springboards off the middle rope up onto the top rope and hits a top rope pescada, Sky Twister Press onto both Bautista and Steiner. The crowd erupt as Psychosis lands on his feet. He runs and planchas down over the top rope onto Buff Bagwell. "Commissioner" Sid Vicious appears on the stage with the arena security. The security once again get a boo from the crowd. They hit the ring and restrain Psychosis, beating him to a pulp with baseball bats. Douglas enters the ring, he ns at Bautista and clotheslines him over the top rope but follows through and sends himself over too. Hall meanwhile lifts up Steiner and hits the Razors Edge. Hall goes for the pin but the referee is distracted by the goings on with the security guards outside the ring. Bagwell takes the opportunity and slides a baseball bat from one of the security guards into the ring. Steiner picks it up as he struggles to his feet. Hall turns around and Steiner swings the bat and staves Hall's skull in with it. Steiner slides the bat out of the ring as security pull Psychosis away. Douglas and Bautista are brawling outside the ring unaware of anything that has been happening. Steiner cockily lies on Hall in a lateral press, 1...2...3. The Hall Of Fame stagger to the back having been victorious by the skin of their teeth. Scott Steiner is last through the curtain, staring back at Scott Hall as the show fades to black.

WINNERS : David Bautista and Scott Steiner (by Pinfall)

RATINGS : 68% / 75% / 77% / **1/2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Rating : 2.36

Card Rating : 68%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLEGROUND CARD (16/11/03)

Bloody Battleground Match (Crown First WWA World TV Champion)

Chris Candido vs The Cat vs CW Anderson vs ???

WWA Cruiserweight Championship Match

"Showtime" Jody Fleisch vs Juvi Guerrera ©

WWA Immortal Championship Match

© David Bautista vs Shane Douglas

(First in WWA History) 1 Fall Submission Match

Ken Shamrock vs Mike Awesome

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

WWA Rumours

It was reported earlier this week that a number of WWA's Board Of Director's had flown out to Japan for talks with Joshi promotion, AJW. Our sources are telling us that the two federations have reached a partnership which will see three of AJW's top stars come to America to help train a new batch of female development workers. This will be in exchange for financing and funding. As well of course the chance to break into the American market once the division debuts on WWA TV. We believe that the three female are going to be Momoe Nakanishi, Aja Kong and Mima Shimoda. Who are all experienced and talanted workers.

Of course what use would trainers be without students to train. At Ring Of Honor's show last Saturday it was revealed that two prominant members of their women's division Alexis Laree and Simply Luscious had signed up to WWA development deals. We are to believe another two women have been signed to development deals in the form of Daizee Haze (Midwest talent. Has come through the Gateway Championship Wrestling ranks) and Sara Del Ray (Trained by Michael Modest and Donovan Morgan at the Pro Wrestling Iron training facility).

Other rumours were circulating that World Wrestling Allstars were able to snap up some NWATNA talent. The first of that group of talent was clumsily revealed when a bio page was added for NWATNA X-Division competitor Jason Cross. The link was hidden, however the bio was there in its entirety. After the information was leaked to numerous internet news sites WWA took down the bio paged and removed the hidden link. We'll keep our ears to the ground and our mice to the screen in pursuit of information of the identity of the other two promotion jumpers.

Last month UPN relegated Annihilation to a later timeslot. However they've become more and more impressed with the stability of the ratings. The two parties are in talks to locate the show back to its original prime time timeslot for a trial basis. We believe an official announcement will be made regarding this subject soon.

ALLSTARS ON ESPN - 11/11/03

Ken Shamrock and The Rabid Doggs vs Mike Awesome and Future Now

Red Dogg and M-Dogg20 hit the ring straight away as Allstars on ESPN gets underway. The Rabid Doggs step into the ring and walk around for a bit until Shamrock's music hits. Ken Shamrock walks out to the ring and receives a massive amount of boos from the crowd. Shamrock steps into the rig and pats the Rabid Doggs on the back. Mike Awesome's music then blasts over the PA system and Awesome steps out onto the stage followed by the tag team of Future Now. Both teams collide in the ring and a mass brawl ensues. Awesome grabs Shamrock and throws him over the top rope. Awesome completely cleans out house of The Rabid Doggs and stands tall with Future Now in the ring. The match gets underway with Future Now and The Rabid Doggs going at it. The two teams make quick tags until the two cruiserweights face off in the ring. M-Dogg and Allen Harris exchange some quick punches as Red Dogg and Matt Coburn watch on from the apron. Harris comes out on top and gives M-Dogg a dropkick and knocks him against the turnbuckle. He runs at M-Dogg and goes for a monkey flip but M-Dogg dodges and Harris stands on the middle rope, M-Dogg reacts quickly and gives Harris a jumping neckbreaker off the middle rope. Red Dogg and Matt Coburn are then tagged in. Coburn floors Red Dogg with a clothesline. Coburn stalks Red Dogg and tries to give him a northern lights suplex but Red Dogg knees him in the face. Red Dogg whips Coburn off the ropes, Coburn comes back and Red Dogg gives him a hiptoss to backbreaker. Coburn struggles up clutching his back, Red Dogg scoops him up over his shoulder looking for the Powerslam but Coburn drops out of the back. Both men run at each other and lay each other out with a double clothesline. They struggle over to their corners and tag in the stars of the match, Ken Shamrock and Mike Awesome. Awesome and Shamrock go at it, Awesome takers out Shamrock with a vertical suplex. M-Dogg runs at Awesome and Awesome gives him a flapjack. Red Dogg runs at Awesome, Awesome shoulder dips and sends him over the top rope down to the arena floor.

Awesome walks back over to Shamrock but Shamrock gives him a leg sweep knocking him to the ground targeting the ankle of Awesome that he locked into the Ankle Lock on the past Annihilation. Matt Coburn uses the ropes to push himself backup, Shamrock charges at him and clotheslines Coburn over the top rope down to the arena floor. Harris tries to spin kick Shamrock but Shamrock ducks and gives him a release German suplex and Harris rolls out onto the apron. Shamrock grabs the ankle of Awesome and goes for the Ankle Lock but before he can lock it in Awesome turns his body and rolls Shamrock up with the small package but only gets the 2 count. Awesome floors Shamrock with a clothesline before kicking him in the gut and hoisting him up for the Awesome Bomb. Shamrock though rakes Awesome in the eyes and drops out of the back. He walks forward and Allen Harris springboards towards him but Shamrock drags Harris down and locks him into the Ankle Lock. Meanwhile M-Dogg20 also enters the ring. He tries to hit Awesome with a quick step up enziguri but Awesome blocks it and traps him in the Stretch Muffler. Awesome and Shamrock face each other and the referee looks between the two of them. After about 7 or 8 seconds M-Dogg20 and Allen Harris both start to frantically tap out. Shamrock and Awesome drop the submissions and ask the referee what's going on, who won. The referee then raises the hands of both men and announces that it is a draw. Shamrock shoves the referee down and walks off to the back, he's not happy about sharing a draw with Mike Awesome. The two men talk trash as Shamrock walks up the ramp ahead of their Submission Match in 5 days!

WINNERS : Shamrock/Doggs draw Awesome/Future Now (By Double Submission tap out)

RATINGS : 67% / 52% / 83% / **1/2

Tank Abbott vs The Sandman

This match is the final qualifying match for the Bloody Battleground Match in 5 days. The rules of said match we still have no idea. Tank Abbott comes waddling out to the ring. He strokes his beard, this automatically makes him look evil! He leans back in the corner as "Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits and the crowd go absolutely crazy as Sandman walks out to the ring. He opens a couple of cans on the stage and downs them both before walking straight down to the ring. He drops his cane and slides in under the bottom rope, he's pissed after Annihilation on Friday and wants to take out his anger on anybody, and Tank Abbott is the target. Sandman gets some early punches in, he whips Abbott off the ropes, he comes back and Sandman floors him with a forward diving elbow to the face. Sandman pulls Abbott up and grabs onto his arm and pulls him into a short arm clothesline. Sandman stands over him and yells out to cheers from the crowd. Sandman pulls Abbott up and violently whips him into the turnbuckle. Abbott hits it front on and stumbles backwards, he's grabbed by Sandman who grabs him for the Russian Leg Sweep but Abbott fights out of it with some elbows to the gut. Abbott then grabs the head of Sandman and drives it down onto his knee. Sandman stumbles around before falling into a turnbuckle. Abbott walks over and starts to hit some massive punches to the gut of Sandman. After a few punches Sandman just collapses in the corner and falls down onto the mat.

Abbott stalks Sandman as he struggles up to his feet. Sandman tries to whip Sandman off the ropes but Sandman reverses and kicks him in the gut and follows it up with a suplex floated over into a pin for the 2 count. Sandman pulls Abbott up to his feet and gives him some punches to the face. Sandman runs off the ropes, he comes back and goes for a clothesline but Abbott ducks and locks him into a sleeper hold from behind. Sandman fights out almost straight away but Abbott then hits him with a massive back elbow sending Sandman stumbling. Abbott then gives Sandman a massive knee to the gut that knocks him down onto his knees. Abbott winds his arm up as Sandman struggles up. He swings for the Knockout Punch but Sandman grabs his arm and gives him a quick kick to the gut before following it up with a DDT the plants Abbott face first down onto the mat. Abbott holds his face as he lies face first down on the mat. He slowly starts to push himself over towards the ropes as Sandman reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can. He opens it up and takes a quick drink, he then throws the rest of the can away but it hits the referee in the side of the face. The referee falls down onto his knees next to the ropes facing out of the ring. Abbott reaches out of the ring and grabs Sandman's cane. Sandman turns around and Abbott smacks him over the head with the cane. Sandman stumbles and Abbott goes to hit him again but Sandman ducks and he quickly reaches over Abbott from behind and grabs onto the cane and pushes it against his throat and brings him down with a White Russian Leg Sweep. Sandman goes for a pin and the crowd go insane, the referee turns back around in time to make the 1...2...3. Sandman is the final competitor in the Bloody Battleground Match.

WINNER : The Sandman (By Pinfall)

RATINGS : 69% / 68% / 70% / *1/2

Bland vs Beast

The camera pans to the WWA Interview Area. RC tonight is joined by Danny Hollie.

RC : "Danny Hollie. On Annihilation this past week you lost your match to get into the Bloody Battleground match this Sunday. It was the man who you haven't seen eye to eye with recently, the monster, Horshu who cost you the match. What are your feelings on this?"

Hollie takes the mic and coughs as the crowd give off a little cheer only to fall silent in about a second flat.

Hollie : "Horshu, truly is a monster. He's not human. Taking that Lariat knocks all the wind right out'a ya, RC. But one thing this monster doesn't have is brains. You see, he was manipulated by Chris Candido, and he failed to realise that once Candido was through with him he would just leave him out to dry, just as he went on to do. Candido turned his back on Horshu. So since then Horshu has been a walking animal. And I still remain his target. I have a mark on my chest and he's just waiting for the opportunity to get at me. Well Horshu, you don't have to wait no more. You see, I want this match just as much as you do. You beat me down to help Chris Candido, you cost me a match with Chris Candido and you cost me a shot at the World Television Championship. Horshu, I know how to combat you. I know what your next move is going to be. So this Sunday at Battleground, I'm gonna get revenge on you. Night of Allstars was nothing, a few weeks ago on Annihilation was nothing! It was all nothing compared to the beating I'm gonna put on you at Battleground!!"

Hollie looks as if he is going to leave, he turns but is nearly decapitated as an arm flies in front of the camera. It's Horshu with a truly massive Lariat. Hollie rolls backwards off the small platform before coming to a halt face first down on the floor. Horshu stands over him and yells trash at Hollie. He then pulls him up to his feet and tosses him into a corner of the room where their happens to be lots of iron bars. Hollie crashes through the bars and they fall on top of him. Horshu stands tall and taunts. The crowd in the arena boo like crazy as he pushes the rubble aside and pulls Hollie back up onto the podium. He grabs Hollie around the throat and lifts him up into the air. Horshu chokes Hollie out. Hollie tries to kick himself out of it but eventually he body just goes limp. Horshu yells "Die, Die, Die" at him. Horshu then tosses Hollie down onto his back onto the stage, he lies completely still as Horshu pulls the microphone away from RC and screams.

Horshu : "You didn't see that coming. Did you Danny!?!?! You see you're in my way to the top. And when somebody is in my way, they'll be eliminated!"

Horshu stomps off to boos as the camera zooms in on a reeling Danny Hollie.

RATING : 54%

Steiner wont be censored

The camera cuts to a different section of the backstage area. We are in a locker room. The camera zooms in on a figure, it's Scott Steiner, the camera zooms right in on his face, the top of which is hidden by his headdress.

Steiner : "Scott Hall. You want a piece of freakzilla. You want a match with freakzilla. You want to prove yourself as a big man. You see Scott Hall, we're from the same background. We were part of two successful tag teams but as the tag teams evolved and went their separate ways, then that's where our stories change. I went on to become one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. I'm a former two time WWA Immortal Champion. I've been a WCW World Champion. What happened to you? A WCW TV Champion. US Champion at best, what kind of loser are you? You see Hall, you're name is only remembered as you were carried by your partner, if it wasn't for your partner you wouldn't be remembered by any of these fans. Whereas I've made a name for myself, even more of a name for myself after the Steiner Brothers split up. Scott Hall, I'm gonna make the fans remember you at Battleground. I'm gonna make them remember you because of the fu**BEEP**ing insane beating I will give you. A beating so bad that it should be censored. Censored by those fu**BEEP**ing democrats. But this match wont be censored. I refuse to be fu**BEEP*ing censored. The match will be Last Man fu**BEEP**ing Standing. Scott Hall, I'm gonna rip your head off and shove it up your ass you god damn useless son of a bitch. When I'm done even your fu**BEEP**ing mother wont fu**BEEP**ing recognise you. You want a match, come get your fu**BEEP**ing match!"

Scott Steiner walks away after his inane rant and the crowd boo him.

RATING : 79%

David Bautista and Scott Steiner vs Kaientai

After a successful win on Annihilation over Scott Hall and Shane Douglas, David Bautista team again to take on former WWA Tag Team Champions, Kaientai. The stereotypical Japanese music starts to play and Kaientai hit the ring dressed in yellow pants. They walk around ringside and bow to the fans before stepping into the ring. The sirens start up before it cuts into David Bautista's music and the two "WWA Hall of Fame" members, Scott Steiner and David Bautista come walking out to the ring. Bautista hands the Immortal Championship to the referee and the match gets underway. Steiner and Funaki start things off. Just as many of the crowd expected this match would be just all Steiner and Bautista. Steiner throws Funaki down onto the ground and starts to punch away at his face. Steiner then pulls him back up and whips him off the ropes, Funaki comes back and Steiner flaws him with a clothesline. Funaki starts to crawl around and tries to use the ropes to help him up but Steiner gives him some big shots to the face and knocks him back down onto his ass. Steiner drags Funaki up by the hair and whips him off the ropes, TAKA blind tags in off Funaki. Steiner tries to clothesline Funaki but Funaki ducks. TAKA then springboards from the apron and hits Steiner with a massive missile dropkick to the face. Steiner steps back up and is dazed and turns straight into a double front dropkick from Kaientai. TAKA claps his hands above his head before running off the ropes. Steiner though has it scouted and when TAKA comes back him nails a jerky looking Spinebuster. TAKA rolls around holding the top of his back screaming.

Steiner walks over to his corner and tags out to David Bautista. Bautista walks into the ring as TAKA is finding his feet. Bautista runs and gives TAKA the massive rising knee to the face, the impact of which sends TAKA flying backwards before he falls face first down on the canvas. Bautista stands over him and yells about how the match will be over early. He pulls TAKA back up to his feet and whips him off the ropes, TAKA comes back and Bautista looks to hoist him up for the massive Snap Spinebuster but TAKA reaches over Bautista and grabs onto his tights. TAKA tries to roll through into a sunset flip on Bautista but Bautista reverses and hits the Whiplash Spinebuster (Alabama Slam like move). Bautista goes for the pin but Funaki breaks it up at 2. Bautista grabs Funaki and throws him over the top rope but he holds onto the top rope and keeps himself on the apron. TAKA runs at Bautista and goes for a flying head scissors but Bautista reverses and turns it into a leaping sidewalk slam onto the cruiserweight. Bautista destroys TAKA with some big rights and lefts. He then pulls TAKA up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Bautista runs at TAKA in the corner and floors him with a turnbuckle clothesline. Bautista waits for TAKA to get back up to his feet. Bautista runs at TAKA and goes to give him the rising knee to the face but TAKA dodges and Bautista charges the knee in Scott Steiner and knocks him off the apron. Bautista accidentally took out his own partner. Bautista turns around and gets a jumping karate kick to the face from TAKA. Funaki springboards onto the back of Bautista. He holds Bautista in a sleeper whilst on his back and resists the Immortal Champ trying to throw him away. TAKA kicks away at the legs of Bautista and eventually Bautista falls face first down on the mat.

Funaki who falls on top of him quickly locks Bautista into a chin lock. TAKA claps his hands and then takes a praying bow. He runs backwards off the ropes, he comes back and hits a basement dropkick right to the face of Bautista. Funaki goes for the quick pin but he stands no chance as Bautista kicks out with authority on the 2 count. Bautista steps straight back up, but Kaientai kick him in the gut. They hook up Bautista for a double suplex but Bautista blocks it and delivers a duel suplex to Kaientai at the same time. Scott Steiner rolls back into the ring, he quickly grabs TAKA and gives him a spinning belly to belly suplex. Bautista kicks Funaki in the gut, he shoves his head between his legs and hoists him up for the Bautista Bomb but Funaki noticing the danger violently starts to punch at the head of Bautista to try and escape but it has no effect. Bautista though decides not to go for the Bautista Bomb instead he drops Funaki behind him and Funaki falls throat first down onto the top rope. Bautista and Steiner stand tall in the ring taunting the fans, the fans react with mass boos, which Steiner and Bautista lap up. They run off the ropes, they try to clothesline the members of Kaientai but the clotheslines are ducked. Kaientai then hit dropkicks to the face of the "Hall of Fame" members. They go for second dropkicks, Steiner and Bautista go to block but Kaientai change their course and hit basement dropkicks to the knees of Steiner and Bautista knocking them to the mat. TAKA stalks Steiner as Funaki climbs onto the middle rope awaiting Bautista. Funaki grabs Bautista for the Diamond Dust and TAKA starts to lift Steiner for the Michinoku Driver but both Steiner and Bautista breaks free. They hoist Kaientai over their shoulders in powerslam positions. They charge at each other and charge Kaientai head first into each other sending them flat out on the mat. Bautista drags up Funaki and Steiner drags up TAKA. Bautista hits a massive Bautista Bomb and Steiner hits a Double Underhook Tiger Driver Bomb. They go for the double pin and get the 1...2...3. There was never any doubt about it.

WINNERS : David Bautista and Scott Steiner (By Pinfall)

RATINGS : 86% / 79% / 93% / ****

Franchises Thoughts

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see the back of Shane Douglas who is standing in front of a monitor. The monitor is showing Bautista and Steiner walking up the ramp with their arms raised in victory. He's obviously been watching the match. RC comes charging on screen.

RC : "Shane Douglas. Shane Douglas."

Douglas turns around, he is about to tell RC to go away but RC buts in first.

RC : "Since you have had your Immortal Championship match confirmed, we haven't heard from you. So what have you got to say?"

Douglas : "What have I got to say? I'll tell you. I'm gonna win that title belt from David Bautista. I'm gonna kick his ass till it's black and blue. I'm gonna do it for Terry Funk, I'm gonna do it for Psychosis, I'm gonna do it for me, I'm gonna do it for you the fans and any wrestler here that's been fu**BEEP**ed over by David Bautista and the WWA Hall of Fame. Last week Bautista you made a big mistake in attacking me. You made a bigger mistake in claiming to be the franchise! Just because you carry that prop around on your shoulder does not mean you're the franchise. You are not the blood, sweat and tears of this company. You do not go out there week in week out, putting asses in those seats. You do not have thousands upon thousands of fans out there screaming your name. You have not paid your dues to get where you are. Well this Sunday you will finally pay your dues. You will finally get your ass fran......"

Before Douglas can finish David Bautista walks into shot to an echo of boos. He has the Immortal Championship over his shoulder, and a towel in hand, which he uses to wipe the sweat from his brow. He snatches the microphone away from Douglas and goes nose to nose with him.

Bautista : "You stand here telling me I have not paid my dues. Tell me Shane Douglas, what accomplishments have you collected throughout your career. I'm not talking about accomplishments in a glorified independent promotion, I'm talking about accomplishments that actually matter!!! That mean something. You try and pass off that this belt means nothing. But in reality, it means more than every single belt you've ever held put together. Shane Douglas, I put this to you. What have you done to be called 'The Franchise'? You have never been at the top of a global wrestling promotion. You've never held the most prestigious title belts from around the world. In fact, you've nothing at all besides run your mouth your entire career. The difference between you and Terry Funk and Psychosis is that they've done something worthwhile with their careers. Funk is a legend all around the world. Psychosis is a former WWA Immortal Champion. Shane, you're nothing. Nothing at all! So instead of spouting off the regular drivel of 'You're going to get your ass franchised'. Ask yourself the question, 'Will you finally get to be The Franchise'? Your empty threats have no effect on me. I know you've never won anything worthwhile and I know that this Sunday, you'll be on the losing end once again."

Douglas and Bautista go nose to nose. Douglas grins evilly at Bautista before unleashing a huge forearm knocking Bautista off the interview platform and flat onto his arse. Douglas continues to go to work on the Immortal Champion and starts to choke him using his own towel. Douglas shows no signs of letting go until he is blindsided with a huge trashcan lid shot. What a shot from Buff Bagwell!!! Bagwell caught Douglas right in the side of the face. A couple more big shots and Douglas collapses allowing for Bautista and Bagwell of 'The WWA Hall Of Fame' to destroy him with stomps. Bautista stands over the face down Shane Douglas, pressing his left foot onto the back of his head whilst raising the Immortal Championship high into the air. The scene fades out to the Commissioners office.

RATING : 76%

With Buff Bagwell and David Bautista otherwise engaged in taking care of Shane Douglas, Scott Steiner heads into the Commissioners office. As he enters the room he finds fellow stable mate and WWA Commissioner Sid Vicious staring pale faced at the ceiling.

Steiner : "Did you see that? We kicked some major ass out there. Scott Hall will be ............ What's wrong? ......... What's fu**BEEP**ing wrong?"

Vicious : "He's coming..."

Steiner : "Who's fu**BEEP**ing coming?"

Vicious : "Mr McManus!!! He'll be here on Friday!"

Steiner doesn't believe it. The shock of the announcement causes him to drop backwards into a chair. The crowd in the arena go crazy and Joey Styles screams "He's gonna be here! WWA Hall of Fame's games will be over, tune into Annihilation this Friday to see justice prevail as WWA Owner, Andrew McManus returns!!!!".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Rating : 1.04

Card Rating : 72%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLEGROUND CARD (11/16/03)

Chris Candido vs The Cat vs CW Anderson vs The Sandman

First in WWA History, 1 Fall Submission Match!

Horshu vs Danny Hollie

Last Man Standing Match

Scott Steiner vs Scott Hall

Chris Candido vs The Cat vs CW Anderson vs The Sandman

First in WWA History, 1 Fall Submission Match!

Horshu vs Danny Hollie

Last Man Standing Match

Scott Steiner vs Scott Hall

I just read through most of the shows, and I have to say this diary's pretty damn good so far. I enjoy the style, the promos and the matches make it seem like it's pretty revolutionary from the usual wwe style wrestling. Keep it up, I'll be reading.

• 2 years later...