Jd' 2005

Bah!!! Having to move sucks!! I lost all of my last running diaries' data when I moved, but I had my unfinished update on my Yahoo briefcase, so all was not lost. Now I am back to using a computer, and I have decided to start a new diary, because without the data that I had in the last diary, I have nothing to continue the "Mayu Kobayashi Story" on.

Jd' 2005

2005. A year for Joshi Puro, and for Puro in general, that changed the landscape of what fans knew for good. In April, in the span of one week, 2 promotions, one of which was one of the longest running in the world, closed. AJW and GAEA held their last shows one month apart from one-another, and the Joshi wrestling world was sent reeling. Fast forward to August, and it's more of the same, Joshi still trying to recover from two of the biggest promotions EVER, closing up for good. There are only 5 remaining promotions left: NEO, JWP, LLPW, AtoZ, and last but not least Jd', which has slowly been building since the downfall. AtoZ is seemingly turning into the new AJW, using the talent, but Yumiko Hotta's bad booking keeps them limited in what they have done; NEO continues to hold top spot, although they are slowly losing their fans interest, so slow that they really don't even notice it; LLPW is just barely running; and JWP is just about dead, with just 6 remaining roster members left. All is not looking well for Joshi Puroresu, but there is still 4 months remaining in this year, enough to regain some of what has been lost, and to build towards 2006...

Jd' Information:

Regional; 55% $3,000,000

Owned By: Kiyuu Uji

Risk: 70%

Titles:

Queen of The Ring; 50% (VACANT)

TWF Tag Team; 35% (VACANT)

Roster:

(Face/Heel Alignments in Parenthesis)

* Denotes that worker is in another promotion

1. Yumi Ohka (F)

2. Asami Kawasaki (H)

3. Kei Akiyama (F)

4. Fuuka (F)

5. Mizuho Ishikawa (H)

6. Nozomi Takesago (F)

7. Teruko Kagawa (F)

8. Keiko Saito (F)

9. NENE Kimura (F)

10. MARU (H)

11. Ranmaru (H)

12. Drake Morimatsu (H)

13. Baby-M (F)*

14. Michiko Omukai (F)*

15. Mariko Yoshida (F)*

16. Mickey Yuka (F)*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jd' announces Title Tournament!!!- By Irving, on June 2nd, 2005

Jd' announced today in-front of Shin-Kiba 1st Ring that they would be holding a "Queen of The Ring" Title tournament, involving the entire roster of Jd'. the drawings were held at the same time, and the full cards were given, and it looks to take the entire month, all 5 shows scheduled, with the finals being held at the most obvious place, Korakuen Hall. There are some surprise matches in the tournament, which is listed below.

Queen of The Ring Tournament 2005

Challenger 1-A

June 3rd, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Fuuka VS Nozomi Takesago

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Teruko Kagawa VS Asami Kawasaki

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Michiko Omukai VS Drake Morimatsu

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mizuho Ishikawa VS NENE Kimura

Challenger 1-A

June 10th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: MARU VS Baby-M

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida VS Kei Akiyama

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mickey Yuka VS Ranmaru

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Yumi Ohka VS Keiko Saito

Jd' EXPERT

June 17th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 1 & 2 on Day 1

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 1 & 2 on Day 2

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 3 & 4 on Day 2

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 3 & 4 on Day 1

Challenger 1-A

June 24th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 1 & 4 on the 20th

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Winners of Match 2 & 3 on the 20th

Queen of The Ring 05'

June 26th, 2005

Korakuen Hall (2,100)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney Finals: Winners of Match 1 & 2 on the 27th

Edited by daman077c

Holy Crap!!! Could it be??? IT IS!!! InfernalMIKO returns!!!! Nice to see that you are still alive, and I wonder if this could mean an update to your cherrybabe site????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RESULTS]Challenger 1-A "Queen of The Ring Tournament 05'"

June 3rd, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring- 177 Fans

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Nozomi Takesago def Fuuka (6:00) when Takesago used the Corbata.

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Asami Kawasaki def Teruko Kagawa (3:32) when Kawasaki used a Savate Kick.

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Michiko Omukai def Drake Morimatsu (13:24) when Omukai used the B-3 Bomb on Morimatsu.

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mizuho Ishikawa def NENE Kimura (7:19) when NENE tapped out to a Cross Arm Scissors.

Show Notes:

A good turnout for the first show on this tournament run, not many upsets were predicted, but for those who did, they were sorely dissapointed.

Nozomi Takesago def Fuuka:

Not your standard match, as two near rookies (Fuuka has a little over a year, while Takesago has just about two years) face off in a first round match. Brilliant spots here and there but not much that could get the crowd whipped up into a frenzy, but they stayed focused on the match even though Fuuka, on an Irish Whip into the corner, lost her footing trying to bounce over the charging Takesago, and the two collided in the corner. Mayhem ensues for all of 30 seconds before Fuuka gets a front facelock on Takesago, and scoop slams her to the mat. Fuuka ascends the ropes, Takesago gets to her feet before Fuuka is even set, Fuuka notices, and jumps off, right into a semi-decent dropkick to Fuuka's gut. The Corbata ends the match at 6:00 even, and Fuuka is rather upset with her loss, but she nontheless shakes Takesago's hand after the match.

(34%, 17%, 51%) DUD

Asami Kawasaki def Teruko Kagawa:

Awful, awful match. Teruko, with all of her experience, and Asami, with her small amount of experience and her kicks, put on a crappy match to get the fans disinterested in the show, and they were quiet throughout, even when Asami unloaded a grouping of 4 kicks to Kagawa's chest, followed up with one Savate Kick to her face, ending the match quickly. Good thing it was short, as it was bad.

(47%, 41%, 54%) *

Michiko Omukai def Drake Morimatsu:

Match of the evening, as it was David VS Goliath-like in this one, Omukai getting beaten to a pulp, only to mount a comback, only to then lose it all with some big time move. Omukai sold good throughout the match, as we know that she has her streaks of non-selling in certain matches, but that never reared it's ugly head in this one. Drake kept using power moves, focusing on Omukai's lower back and stomach, not letting Omukai even attempt to make a run at winning the match, oly to have Omukai bounce into her face with some small moves to get a run on her, but Drake kept her down. At 12:30 Drake exits the ring, Omukai follows, and the two run around the ring several times before Drake rolls into the ring, grabbing her baseball bat, and Omukai is not far behind, entering the ring just as Drake gets to her feet, and she lets fly a swing, but Omukai ducks, and goes behind Drake. Drake spins around, takes a kick to the gut, and Omukai hits a quick B-3 Bomb on the surprised Morimatsu to get the win in 13:24. Good match, hope to see Omukai in the finals, as she, from what I have seen in this match, belongs in the finals.

(58%, 52%, 65%) **

Mizuho Ishikawa def NENE Kimura:

I am shocked that this is the main event, as NENE isn't really ready for the mains yet, but she tried her best to look like she belonged, giving off one of her best sprint matches to date. Back and forth the two went, NENE getting a dropkick on Ishikawa, only to get an Ishikawa dropkick on her way to her feet. NENE fought with everything she had, but Ishikawa kept control of the match with every move, right down to the finish. NENE takes one right hand, falls to the mat, and is quickly locked into a Cross Arm Scissors, and she taps out rather quickly at 7:19, ending NENE's title hopes.

(52%, 39%, 66%) **

Best Match: Michiko Omukai def Drake Morimatsu (58%; **)

Worst Match: Nozomi Takesago def Fuuka (34%; DUD)

As all of this fun comes to an end, out comes the semi finals for this block, as the show ends.

Jd' EXPERT

June 10th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Nozomi Takesago VS Asami Kawasaki

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Michiko Omukai VS Mizuho Ishikawa

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Winner of Match 1 & 2 on the 17th

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Winner of Match 3 & 4 on the 17th

And for the show on the 17th:

Challenger 1-A

June 17th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: MARU VS Baby-M

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida VS Kei Akiyama

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mickey Yuka VS Ranmaru

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Yumi Ohka VS Keiko Saito

Edited by daman077c

Well, I have been good, outside of the regular runs from my "new" home of Yuba City, CA, to the NWA California Workfarm, which also runs out of Yuba, I should mention, and to getting my ass kicked in by Skitzo Mafosio and the group... I get to wrestle on the 20th, just to let you know... I am in the process of getting together an EWR Joshi Update going, I am nearly 80% finished, I just need to add several wrestlers that I really haven't seen, but have heard of... I may end up PM'ing you to ask for some help, so be ready...

Gajin's to come over???- By Irving, on June 5th, 2005

Last night's press conference was a shocker, as Jd' gave notice that two gajin wrestlers, Cheerleader Melissa and Ariel, were to be making the journey over the Pacific to take part in a 3 month camp, starting with the August 28th show at Korakuen. This will not be their first times over the Pacific, as Melissa came over in 2002 to wrestle for ARSION (AtoZ), while Ariel came over in early 2004 to wrestle for Jd'. Ariel has shown great in ring skills, and she now gets to make a name for herself over in Japan, while Melissa has already made a name for herself, wrestling in a great match against Mariko Yoshida, lasting 18 minutes before falling to Yoshida. It'll be great to see the two of them back in Japan, but we'll have to wait until the 28th to see them in action; which at the same announcement they gave their match for the 28th, listed below.

Queen of The Ring 05'

June 26th, 2005

Korakuen Hall (2,100)

1. Cheerleader Melissa VS Ariel

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney Finals: TBD on the 24th

Mariko Yoshida and the Press...-By Irving, June 6th, 2005

At her home in Hiroshima, Mariko Yoshida let the press into her home to conduct a rather quick press conference, as she talked about the Queen of The Ring Tournament, as well as an upcoming tournament in M's Style that she would be conducting. As the press asked her questions about if she were to face Michiko Omukai in the Queen of The Ring finals, as that can happen, Yoshida bitched out the reporter, saying that "Omukai has done nothing for Joshi", and that Omukai does not deserve to be in the tournament, as her contributions have done nothing compared to what she (Yoshida) has done. I see a Yoshida turn coming soon, as Jd' has little to no heels, which then restricts what feuds they can do.

Edited by daman077c

[RESULTS]Challenger 1-A

June 10th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring- 176 Fans (No Vacancy)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: MARU def Baby-M (7:03) with the MARU Lock Muffler.

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida def Kei Akiyama (3:46) by KO.

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mickey Yuka def Ranmaru (12:25) by Referee Stoppage.

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Yumi Ohka def Keiko Saito (10:11) with the Super Ohka Drop.

Show Notes:

Yet another good crowd, not as hot as last weeks, but nice nontheless. 176 fans was enough to give the attendance rating a No Vacancy, one of the first times ever that they have been able to do it in any building. With only 2 1/2 weeks till the Korakuen show, they were really pushing the show all night long, trying to get the fans to get their tickets.

MARU def Baby-M:

Not a bad match, by any standards, but sub-par for what these two can do. Lots of one-sided action, with MARU taking the brunt of it, before the 5:00 mark in the match, when she turned it around on M, using a Flying Clothesline to turn the tide of the match. MARU gets in a quick set of kicks, before a German, which only gets 2 on the hold. M tries to hit a right hand, MARU ducks, and hits a sloppy release Tiger Suplex, before locking on the MARU muffler lock for the tap-out win at 7:03.

(50%, 38%, 63%)*1/2

Mariko Yoshida def Kei Akiyama:

Big surprise here, the match ending by KO, instead of a referee stoppage or pinfall, or even a submission. Totally a one-sided affair from the get-go, Akiyama not even geting out of her corner before being jumped by a charging Yoshida, who has shown a new side of herself since the press conference when she bad-mouthed Michiko Omukai. Kei just had no chance, the match ending with the Air Raid Crash KO at 3:46. For a short match, it was good, and served it's purpose.

(53%, 38%, 68%)**

Mickey Yuka def Ranmaru:

Yet another surprise!!! A HUGE (well, not huge, but pretty close to it) upset for the underdog Yuka, as Ranmaru injures herself going for a quebrada over the top rope onto Yuka, hitting her right leg heavily on the hard floor at about the 4:30 mark. Ranmaru lasted another 8 MINUTES on her leg, before it gave out on her when trying to do a suplex. The ref saw the leg buckle, and he stopped the match on his own power, not by the ringside doctors power. Outside of the match ending injury, the match was up and down, a couple of spots by both were somewhat sloppy, but this was a good upset match.

(48%, 30%, 66%)*1/2

Yumi Ohka def Keiko Saito:

Meh, this show has been up and down, but mostly down. Ohka and Saito try their best to make the night better, but no such luck in this match, which is standard Ohka work. I give kudos to Saito for stepping-up in this match, she is really starting to shine as a worker, and she should be given a push soon. Ohka and Saito went back and forth all match long, but the fans were dissapointed in this match, considering that there was just an upset in the match before them. Ohka gets some nice moves in, like a new move to her arsenal, the Tiger Suplex, and some standard Ohka moves like her German Suplex hold, both getting near falls on Saito. Saito gets only one big move in on Ohka, the Tornado DDT, she got the cover with the hook of the leg, but could only get two, before getting dropped by an elbow, and Ohka finishes off the match with the Super Ohka Drop on Saito for the win at 10:11.

(53%, 36%, 71%)**

Best Match: Yumi Ohka def Keiko Saito & Mariko Yoshida def Kei Akiyama (53%)

Worst Match: Mickey Yuka def Ranmaru (48%)

Next Show Card:

Jd' EXPERT

June 17th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Nozomi Takesago VS Asami Kawasaki

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Michiko Omukai VS Mizuho Ishikawa

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Mariko Yoshida VS Ranmaru

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney Semis: Yumi Ohka VS MARU

Drake Morimatsu to leave Jd'???- By Irving, on June 11th, 2005

Big whoop here, at last nights Jd' show at Shin-Kiba, Drake announced that she was leaving Jd' after the Korakuen show on the 26th, citing that she wasn't liking the way the company was going. Not a big loss for Jd', they have plenty more who are much more talented than her.

Edited by daman077c

Glad to see that I have some readers... I am going to keep this going as long as I can, but with a new job, I'll have restrictions on how much time I wil have to write shows, and the like. Just a note: I had to change all of the dates, as I started up the game, but it was in June, not August like I had thought. I never really look at the date, but when I did, I was pissed...

[RESULTS]Jd' EXPERT

June 17th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring- 188 Fans (No Vacancy)

1. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Nozomi Takesago def Asami Kawasaki (5:54) when Nozomi reversed an Asami rollup.

2. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Michiko Omukai def Mizuho Ishikawa (13:03) with the B3 Bomb.

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida def Ranmaru (0:32) with the B3 Bomb.

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Yumi Ohka def MARU (9:40) with the Super Ohka Drop.

Show Notes:

Not a bad crowd, and even more hawking for the Korakuen show on the 26th. A bunch of tickets must still be available... Crowd wasn't so hot, even during the Omukai/Ishikawa match, which should have been a very hot match.

Nozomi Takesago def Asami Kawasaki:

Surprise of the evening. I don't think anyone in the building was expecting Takesago to reverse the rollup, but she did, and in the process, pushed herself to the semi-finals of this tournament. They both put it all on the line, as was expected, and the outcome was good, although Asami showed lots of displeasure at the decision. That's what happens when you try for a fancy rollup.

(50%, 39%, 62%)*1/2

Michiko Omukai def Mizuho Ishikawa:

Match of the night, if not the month. Again, another match where they put everything on the line, transferring from hold to hold nicely, and even when something when wrong, which didn't happen all match except once, they rebounded and fixed everything well. Best move of the match: Omukai taking a Double Underhook Backbreaker, folding in half like Ishikawa's knee was a knife. Damn that looked good. Omukai ends the match on a good note, however, hitting the B3 Bomb to get the win at 13:03.

(68%, 60%, 77%)**3/4

Mariko Yoshida def Ranmaru:

Quick, QUICK match. No time for intros, just Yoshida jumping Ranmaru, a flurry of punches, and, in a motion towards Michiko Omukai, a B3 Bomb finish to the match at 0:32. Yoshida continues to show her evil side... Even if it means that she shows only a little bit of it at a time, every week.

(52%, 22%, 83%)**1/2 (For Ranmaru's selling; 1/2* otherwise)

Yumi Ohka def MARU:

The main is yet another weird booking decision, as anyone would've thought that Omukai/Ishikawa would've mained this show, but the Jd' bookers thought something else. Good match nonetheless, good flow, nice moves, including a Yumi Ohka swandive over the top onto MARU and several of the outside helpers, a MARU footstomp onto Ohka, and the infamous German Suplex Hold by Ohka. No real screw-ups, but the crowd was completely silent throughout the match, which threw off something, because the match didn't feel right. The two did everything right, sold everything right, but something didn't feel right.

(54%, 45%, 64%)*1/2

Best Match: Michiko Omukai def Mizuho Ishikawa (68%)

Worst Match: Nozomi Takesago def Asami Kawasaki (50%)

Final June 24th card- By Irving, on June 19th, 2005

Challenger 1-A

June 24th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Keiko Saito/Mickey Yuka/Baby-M VS Teruko Kagawa/Mizuho Ishikawa/NENE Kimura

2. Fuuka/Yumi Ohka VS Asami Kawasaki/MARU

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida VS Yumi Ohka

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Michiko Omukai VS Nozomi Takesago

[RESULTS]Challenger 1-A

June 24th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring- 180 Fans (No Vacancy)

1. Kagawa/Ishikawa/Kimura def Saito/Yuka/Baby-M (14:32) when Kimura hit a Brainbuster on Saito.

2. Asami Kawasaki/MARU def Fuuka/Kei Akiyama (6:00) when Kawasaki hit a backbreaker on Fuuka.

3. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Mariko Yoshida def Yumi Ohka (9:57) when Yoshida hit the Air Raid Crash.

4. Queen of The Ring Tourney: Michiko Omukai def Nozomi Takesago (12:20) when Omukai hit the B3 Bomb on Takesago.

Show Notes:

As in the last couple of shows, a great crowd shows up for this weeks show, only 4 days from the Korakuen show, and the last big run of ticket sales will be coming in tommorrow.

Kagawa/Ishikawa/Kimura def Saito/Yuka/Baby-M:

Run of the mill 6-man tag. Highspots galore, although none of them seem too remarkable, and some very sloppy brawling from Saito and Ishikawa. Kagawa was okay, that being said, she was not good, throwing crappy dropkicks all over the place. Brainbuster by NENE ends the match at 14:32. Too much time, and a crap match comes out.

Asami Kawasaki/MARU def Fuuka/Kei Akiyama:

Bah, the bad matches continue, and this night can't get any better. Fuuka is her normal self, over-selling everything that MARU and Kawasaki do to her lower back, and Kei sees no time in the ring, she just takes a clothesline from MARU while Fuuka takes a backbreaker that ends this crap match at 6:00 even. At least it was short...

Mariko Yoshida def Yumi Ohka:

Finally, A good match! Well, of sorts. Ohka takes everything and the Kitchen Sink in this one, does a decent bladejob, but still has the energy to hit several close, CLOSE near falls on Yoshida, who is unphased by all of them. Ohka has the blood flowing pretty good, as her outfit gets soaked in blood, leaving it tinted red. Ohka goes for a Vertebreaker at 8:20, Yoshida reverses, and destroys Ohka with the Air Raid crash at 9:57. Match of the night, but that isn't saying much.

Michiko Omukai def Nozomi Takesago:

Surprising way to end the night, as one of the best in the company (Omukai) faced on of the fast rising stars (Takesago). Not too many good spots, but not many bad, so I'll set this one in the middle, at a C. They worked hard, but Omukai just didn't really want to carry Takesago through this match. B3 ends the match at 12:20. So much for that Takesago push. Really expected more, but you can't get everything.

Final Queen of The Ring 05' Card!!!- By Irving, on June 25th, 2005

Jd' finally released the card for the Queen of The Ring show that is only 3 days away at Korakuen, much too late for any good ticket sales. So that means a huge number of people will miss a Joshi MOTY candidate, as Omukai and Yoshida face off for the title. Great card, all 18 roster members used, including Melissa and Ariel, who make their returns to Japan on this show against one-another.

Queen of The Ring 05

June 28th, 2005

Korakuen Hall (2,100)

1. Teruko Kagawa VS Drake Morimatsu

2. Baby-M VS Mickey Yuka

3. Gajin Match:Cheerleader Melissa VS Ariel

4. Asami Kawasaki/Kei Akiyama VS NENE Kimura/Keiko Saito

5. Yumi Ohka/Fuuka/Nozomi Takesago VS Mizuho Ishikawa/Ranmaru/MARU

6. Queen of The Ring Title: Michiko Omukai VS Mariko Yoshida

Grrr... I forgot to write down the stats from the show... I got the attendance, but forgot to write the match ratings... I won't happen again, I swear. :shifty:

Nope, Nozomi doesn't have a sword... I have a pic from the IWA Japan website:

user posted image

Me thinks you still have a crush on her... :P

Jd' trainees to graduate- By Irving, on June 25th, 2005

The 2005 class of trainees are going to graduate to the full roster at the end of the month, and according to Jd' officials, will see action in July, most likely in a tag match at Korakuen at the end of the month. This is a big boost for Jd', who is losing Drake Morimatsu after the 28th, and it is expected that these trainees will replace her.

Ok, I hope you know the drill. If not, here is how it will go. I need 3 trainees, as I have already made one, and I need this info:

Name:

Birth Month:

Style of Wrestling: (Brawling, High-Flying, Technical; Will be used to make stats)

Finishers 1 & 2:

Face or Heel:

Mariko Yoshida lashes out at Michiko Omukai... AGAIN.- By Irving, on June 26th, 2005

Yet again, at her house in Hiroshima, Mariko lashed out at Michiko Omukai, promising that Omukai will see a side that she (Omukai) has never seen before. She (Yoshida) said that what she did to Ohka was nothing, and that Omukai should be ready for their Queen of the Ring Title match in 3 days. Omukai has said nothing about these recent lashing-outs at her, and has strayed from the media as of late. More news on this as it comes.

Name: Beauty-ING

Birth Month: August

Style of Wrestling: High Flying

Finishers 1 & 2: Beauty Cradle, Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex Hold.

Face or Heel: Face

(She wears a mask, but is very elegant, 4'9, 40kg, and is pure in heart.)

Trainees show the press how it's done- By Irving, on June 26th, 2005

Only two days remaining, the 4 trainees showed off to the press in a special presentation before their graduation at the end of the month, before they get onto the roster. They were individually announced, giving us the chance to look at them closely.

Jd' 2005 trainees:

1. Beauty-ING

Height: 4'9"

Weight: 88 lbs. (40kg)

Finshers: Beauty Cradle & Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex Hold

The only real Luchadora in this group, she is a small, yet fast girl that can do her own damage. She is the lightest of the trainees, but that doesn't stop her. Her lack of size means that she is generally weak, and she showed that in the practice matches. She is also the only one of the group that wears a mask, and she had it on, much like Ofune does in public sometimes, to keep her face from the cameras. Not much is expected from her, but she is expected to show something good when she debuts.

------------------------------------------------

2. Miko Kubota

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 104 lbs. (47kg)

Finshers: Cherry Buster (Inverted Brainbuster) & Cherrybomb (Vertical Suplex -> Michinoku Driver II)

The youngest, but most aggressive of the group, she kept Mina off balance the entire showing, taking little amounts of punishment here and there, but it was nothing she couldn't shake off. A bright future is indeed coming for Miko.

3. Kaori Hamaguchi

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 124 lbs. (56kg)

Finshers: KAORI*RACK (Fisherman's Buster -> Falcon Arrow) & Tiger Suplex Hold

Kaori is a technical wrestler, using German Suplexes and one of her finishers, the Tiger Suplex Hold, very effectively. She has one great weakness, however, and that is she is a very physically weak wrestler. She is unable to take great amounts of punishment, but is smart enough to keep herself out of the ring in certain situations.

4. Mina Niki

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 158 lbs.

Finishers: Niki Hunter (Iconoclasm) & Spiral Bomb

She is the heaviest, and the strongest of the group, shown by her handling both Kaori and Beauty-ING with ease, but her main problem was with Miko, to whom used her speed effectively, and kept Mina off balance. Mina showed that she could pick apart her opponents, attacking one area and staying on it the whole match. You can expect to see lots of her in the future.

[RESULTS]Queen of The Ring 05'

June 26th, 2005

Korakuen Hall- 964 Fans

1. Drake Morimatsu def. Teruko Kagawa (2:02) with the Michinoku Driver.

2. Baby-M def. Mickey Yuka (8:40) with a Rollup.

3. Ariel def. Melissa (13:23) with the Dariel.

4. Kawasaki/Akiyama def. Saito/Kimura (10:19) when Kawasaki used a Leg Lariat on Saito.

5. Ohka/Fuuka/Takesago def. Ishikawa/Ranmaru/MARU (9:36) when Ohka used the Super Ohka Drop on MARU.

6. Queen of The Ring Tourney (Queen of The Ring Title): Michiko Omukai def. Mariko Yoshida (22:49) with the B3 Bomb.

Show Notes:

Crowd wasn't as big as was expected, but for a one match show, that's what you get. Just look at New Japan and the recent Dome Shows. Crowd was hot though, even during the short, yet boring Kagawa/Morimatsu match that opened the show. With Morimatsu leaving after this show, there is now no monster heel in the company. Yumi Ohka's push continues, as she goes higher and higher in the Jd' rankings, but it bears one question: How high can she go??? Ohka has yet to be put under any pressure, and with a push, comes pressure. The gajins showing at today's show was good, not their best work, thanks to the jet lag, but they should have some good showings in the next couple of shows.

Drake Morimatsu def. Teruko Kagawa:

Ugh, bad match that left a terrible taste in my mouth. Kagawa needs to retire, and since Drake is leaving, well, I need say no more. Quick, but very terrible. Drake ends the match at 2:02 with the Michinoku Driver. Bad, bad match.

(43%, 34%, 52%)1/2*

Baby-M def. Mickey Yuka:

Well, maybe we can keep the hot pokers away for this one, as Baby-M's comedy is good, but her wrestling is better, and the same can be said for Yuka, who usually tags with her. Both lockup and trade nicely, break cleanly the entire match, and gets good spots in; and there was more good than bad. Sure, they had a couple of sloppy spots, but the finish kinda erased it. Baby-M is left on the canvas by Mickey, who climbs to the top rope for her twisting body press, she jumps off, misses, landing gut first, and it gives enough time for Baby-M to get a quick Rollup on Mickey for the win at 8:40. Good match, not too much comedy, just the right length.

(58%, 37%, 79%)**1/2

Ariel def. Melissa:

Even the gajins are getting into the fun of this show, going up one on one against each other in a singles match. Sure, they were jet lagged like a motherfucker, but they still went out and put on a good, clean match, which was run of the mill. Doesn;t matter, as they will have much better showings than this one. Ariel kept taking shots to her lower back all match, taking backbreakers, suplexes, and countless submissions to wear her down, but nothing could stop her, and she hit the Dariel on a surprised Melissa for the 3 at 13:23. Everyone expects better, even me.

(35%, 12%, 59%)1/2*

Kawasaki/Akiyama def. Saito/Kimura:

Call it a straight out beating. The fans had every clue has to who would win this match, as Kawasaki/Akiyama iniciated a Pier Six brawl to start the match, and got so far as to make BOTH Saito and Kimura bleed profusely. There were a couple of points where the match dragged, but the match was still good, if not predictible. Kawasaki ends the match with a Leg Lariat to the very tired and very bloody Keiko Saito at 10:19. Fun match, lots of blood.

(54%, 37%, 71%)**

Ohka/Fuuka/Takesago def. Ishikawa/Ranmaru/MARU:

6-Man tags are fun sometimes, and this one is just like it. They also turnout to be spotfest, and this one is too. Ohka used a ladder to jump off of onto the heel team, Ishikawa does a Quebrada, although it was rather bad, MARU is her normal annoying heel self, and she is the one who gets pinned in the end. Ohka hit all of her normal spots, including the German Suplex Hold, Fuuka used just about every pinning predicament that you can, and Nozomi took it to Ranmaru, all just for fun. Finish comes at 9:36, as Takesago/Fuuka do simultaneous topes on Ishikawa and Ranmaru while MARU takes the Super Ohka Drop for the 3 at 9:36. Yet another fun match, and another one is on the way.

(52%, 38%, 66%)*1/2

Michiko Omukai def. Mariko Yoshida:

SUPERSTAR MATCH!!! Omukai is just, well, sexy, Mariko looks evil as a heel, and the two meet for the Queen of the Ring Title!!! Man this one was crazy. Take every spot that the two can do, add in some hot fans, a high quality moveset, and presto, out comes this one. While not their best work, they certainly put on a show, nailing every spot that they had, making sure that they weren't being sloppy, and just cleaning house. Too many near falls to count, including one that was used in Satoshi Kojima's V1 against Shinsuke Nakamura, which was Omukai ducks under a Yoshida clothesline, getting a full nelson. Yoshida breaks the full nelson, only to take a TIGER SUPLEX OF DOOM from Omukai. See, that's what happens when you keep your hands down behind your back after breaking a move, kids. Follow it up with a TOPE SUICIDA and you have a great match. Several near falls for both near the end of the match, as both get desperate, not knowing that this is a 30 minute title match, and the are only on like, minute 21. But play on, it adds to the excitement. ~SWERVE!!! Mariko Yoshida surprises Omukai with the Air Raid Crash!!! Cover, and everyone in the building counts along, 1...2...thr POWERFUL KICKOUT AT TWO!! Omukai has a mean look on her face, and she reverses 3 punches, kick to the gut, and into the corner they go. Omukai gets Yoshida to the top, climbs up with her, and in a CRAZY moment, hits a TOP ROPE B3 BOMB ON YOSHIDA!!! The crowd goes nuts and counts along, 1...2...3!!! Man was that finish crazy. This one is over in 22:49, and Omukai is the first ever Queen of the Ring Champion. Hell of a show.

(77%, 70%, 84%)***1/4

Best Match: Michiko Omukai def. Mariko Yoshida (77%)

Worst Match: Ariel def. Melissa (35%)

Jd' June 2005 Wrap-up- By Irving, on June 30th, 2005

Just released today is the company report for the month of June. I went ahead and gave the best attendance away from Korakuen, worst, and total attendance for the month, as well as the best and worst matches, and the fastest mover, as well as the fastest faller.

PI:55% -> 61% (+6%)

Money: $3,000,000 -> $3,212,140 (+$212,140)

Best Attendance (Away from Korakuen): 188 fans on 06/17/05

Worst Attendance (Away from Korakuen): 176 fans on 06/10/05

Total Attendance for the month: 1685 Fans ($30,140 in Ticket Sales)

Fastest Riser: Nozomi Takesago (15-28 over)

Fastest Faller: Drake Morimatsu (Left Jd' ENTIRELY)

Jd' Tour De' Force begins!!!- By Irving, on June 30th, 2005

Jd', after releasing this months great report, goes on tour for the first time since beginning to run in Shin-Kiba 1st Ring, which began early 2004. This is a HUGE momentum boost, as nobody expected a tour. The next 2 months will be ran mostly away from Shin-Kiba, with a total of 2 shows being ran there the entire tour. Also a note of interest: The tour will stay around Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, and Chiba, as officials state that if they go too far, they begin to tread into hot water. With this tour also comes the end of the EXPERT series, which AKINO was helping book.

Jd' Nippon Tour 2005

Challenger 1-A

July 1st, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

1. Fuuka VS Asami Kawasaki

2. Ariel/Cheerleader Melissa VS Nozomi Takesago/Teruko Kagawa

3. Baby-M/Mickey Yuka VS Mizuho Ishikawa/MARU

4. Yumi Ohka/Michiko Omukai VS Mariko Yoshida/Kei Akiyama

Nippon Tour in Osaka

July 8th, 2005

Osaka Regent Garden (250)

1. Ranmaru VS Keiko Saito

2. Fuuka VS MARU

3. Yumi Ohka/Ariel VS Cheerleader Melissa/Kei Akiyama

4. Mariko Yoshida/Mizuho Ishikawa VS Michiko Omukai/Baby-M

Nippon Tour in Yokohama

July 15th, 2005

Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse (1,000)

1. Ranmaru/MARU VS Keiko Saito/NENE Kimura

2. Fuuka/Ariel/Cheerleader Melissa VS Nozomi Takesago/Kei Akiyama/Teruko Kagawa

3. Mariko Yoshida VS Yumi Ohka

4. Michiko Omukai VS Mickey Yuka

Nippon Tour in Tokyo

July 22nd, 2005

Odaiba Studio Dreammaker (200)

1. Fuuka/Nozomi Takesago VS Ariel/Cheerleader Melissa

2. Teruko Kagawa VS NENE Kimura

3. Asami Kawasaki/Kei Akiyama VS Mizuho Ishikawa/Mickey Yuka

4. Yumi Ohka/Michiko Omukai VS Mariko Yoshida/MARU

Nippon Tour in Chiba

July 29th, 2005

Chiba Blue Field (300)

1. Fuuka VS Cheerleader Melissa

2. Ariel VS Mizuho Ishkawa

3. Mariko Yoshida VS Michiko Omukai (If Yoshida wins, she gets title shot)

4. 20 Man Battle Royal

Entered:

1. Yumi Ohka

2. Mariko Yoshida

3. Michiko Omukai

4. Fuuka

5. Asami Kawasaki

6. Kei Akiyama

7. Mizuho Ishikawa

8. Nozomi Takesago

9. Ariel

10. Melissa

11. Teruko Kagawa

12. Keiko Saito

13. NENE Kimura

14. MARU

15. Ranmaru

16. Baby-M

17. Mickey Yuka

18. Yuka Nakamura (NEO)

19. Mika Nishio (AtoZ)

20. Ofune (Free)

Nameless Endless

July 31st, 2005

Korakuen Hall (2,100)

Nippon Tour in Chiba

August 5th, 2005

Chiba Blue Field (300)

Challenger 1-A

August 12th, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring (300)

Nippon Tour in Osaka

August 19th, 2005

Nippon Tour in Tokyo

August 26th, 2005

Tokyo Club ATOM (230)

Athress Overload

August 28th, 2005

Korakuen Hall (2,100)

Edited by daman077c

[RESULTS] Challenger 1-A

July 1st, 2005

Shin-Kiba 1st Ring- 182 Fans (No Vacancy)

1. Asami Kawasaki def. Fuuka (7:01) with a Savate Kick.

2. Ariel/Melissa def. Takesago/Kagawa (11:58) when Melissa used a German Suplex Hold on Kagawa.

3. Ishikawa/MARU def. Baby-M/Yuka (9:18) when MARU used the Double Footstomp on Yuka.

4. Yoshida/Akiyama def. Ohka/Omukai (14:12) when Yoshida used the Air Raid Crash on Ohka.

Show Notes:

Rebounding from Sunday's show at Korakuen, attendance dropped for the first show in the Nippon Tour, which was started at Shin-Kiba, the home of Jd'. The jetlag of the gajins continue, as their match was slightly sloppy, but everyone is still expecting more from them in the coming shows. Omukai takes a step backwards since winning the Queen of the Ring title on the 26th, losing to Mariko Yoshida & Kei Akiyama, Yoshida picking up the fall over Ohka with the Air Raid Crash. Next stop for the tour is in Osaka, as the tour continues through the months of July and August.

Asami Kawasaki def. Fuuka:

Surprisingly, for a Fuuka match, not bad. They were sloppy, which distracted from the match, but it was a good showing for Fuuka, who is showing that her time with the Jd' instructers are paying off, if only at a little bit at a time. Asami had some stiff kicks in this one, working over the lower back of Fuuka the entire match. Finish comes at 7:01 with a surprise Savate Kick to the jaw, knocking out Fuuka, and giving the win to Asami. Plesant match, although it maybe could've been shorter.

(48%, 41%, 56%) *

Ariel/Melissa def. Takesago/Kagawa:

Not what I had expected. This was really, REALLY sloppy, with the only good part being the end of the match. As much as I respect the gajins, they let me down on this one, and I will be looking for a repayment in the next couple of shows. Terrible match, but the finish was clean. Maybe the matchup wasn't too good for them??? Finish comes with a German Suplex Hold at 11:58 on Kagawa.

(35%, 25%, 56%) DUD

Ishikawa/MARU def. Baby-M/Yuka:

The night somewhat picks up in this match, but it seems too little too late, in my opinion. Ishikawa and Baby-M have their moments of glory, like M's hurracanrana into a goofy pose, and Ishikawa unloading with kicks to M's chest, but Yuka and MARU brought nothing, and it certainly showed. Bunches of dropkicks from both, throw in a German Suplex by Yuka, and you have what has been brought by those two. Good near fall spot near the end by Ishikawa/M, going back and forth with the rollups and backslides till the end, when Ishikawa hits a bodyslam on Yuka, leading into the Double Footstomp by MARU to end the match at 9:18. Good match, but I just wish that Yuka and MARU brought something mor than themselves.

(51%, 41%, 61%) *1/2

Yoshida/Akiyama def. Ohka/Omukai:

Mariko Yoshida takes a great step forward against Michiko Omukai in this match, coming only 5 days since Omukai beat Yoshida for the Queen of the Ring Title. This seemingly made the win on the 26th look like a fluke win, and that Omukai is not ready for the title yet, and that Yoshida is better suited for the belt... Even though Yumi Ohka was the one to take the fall. Great match by the two, MVP match of the night, even if that isn't saying much. Ohka stepped up in this one, as did Kei Akiyama, who displayed a new outfit to go with her new attitude, which is more of a bad ass seductress... in the words of gey LeDouche, from MXC, "Gey LIKE!!!!" Ohka hits a surprising High Angle German on Akiyama for a near fall, only to take the Air Raid Crash from Yoshida, while Akiyama rams Omukai's back into the ring apron repeatedly, holding her back from breaking the pin. Count the win for the rudos at 14:12.

(59%, 54%, 65%) **

Best Match: Yoshida/Akiyama def. Ohka/Omukai (59%)

Worst Match: Ariel/Melissa def. Takesago/Kagawa (35%)

Jd' Nippon Tour rolls on...- By Irving, on July 2nd, 2005

The 2005 Nippon Tour rolls into Osaka next week, bringing the antics of Jd' to the Osaka Regent Garden, which is an easy building to sell out. Stop 3 will come one week later, as they hit a wall of bricks in Yokohama, running the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse for the first time in the promotions history. No new ground breaking matchups, pretty much standard stuff. The gajin contingent of Ariel and Cheerleader Melissa needs to get a good match under their belt before Nameless Endless on the 31st, but it doesn't look like it is in the cards yet, as their next match together is against Fuuka and Nozomi Takesago, both still noobs. They split for the 7/8 show in Osaka, but then get back together for a 6-man, teaming with Fuuka to take on Nozomi Takesago, Kei Akiyama, and Teruko Kagawa. Speaking of Kei Akiyama, she displayed a new outfit last night in the tag match against Omukai and Ohka, showing off her new attitude as an Athress in Jd'. Pictures of the outfit can be seen here:http://sikisai.heavy.jp/prowres.photo/JD_star/2005/04.29_06

Nippon Tour in Osaka

July 8th, 2005

1. Ranmaru VS Keiko Saito

2. Fuuka VS MARU

3. Melissa/Kei Akiyama VS Yumi Ohka/Ariel

4. Michiko Omukai/Baby-M VS Mariko Yoshida/Mizuho Ishikawa

Nippon Tour in Yokohama

July 15th, 2005

1. Keiko Saito/NENE Kimura VS Ranmaru/MARU

2. Fuuka/Ariel/Melissa VS Nozomi Takesago/Kei Akiyama/Teruko Kagawa

3. Yumi Ohka VS Mariko Yoshida

4. Michiko Omukai VS Baby-M

Thoughts??? Suggestions??? Comments??? Predictions??? Hit me with em. Anything is good, and I certainly could use them. Hell, if I get enough predictors, I'll hold a contest, and the winner will get to either book a show on the 2nd half of the tour, or they'll get something from me, may it be a K-Dojo show, or something like that. I'll have to think about it.

Until next time,

Sa, Ni, Ichi, HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!

Chris Carpenter

Edited by daman077c

Aww, c'mon, you have to have something... :P Ahh, well, I'll do the prediction contests for the big shows, if anything... How was I hard on the Athresses??? I don't get that... :huh::unsure::unsure:

[RESULTS] Nippon Tour in Osaka

July 8th, 2005

Osaka Regent Garden- 181 Fans (No Vacancy)

1. Keiko Saito def. Ranmaru (9:42) with a Tornado DDT.

2. MARU def. Fuuka (6:07) with the Double Footstomp.

3. Melissa/Akiyama def. Ohka/Ariel (8:58) when Melissa used a German Suplex Hold on Ohka.

4. Omukai/Baby-M def. Yoshida/Ishikawa (11:23) when Omukai used the B3 Bomb on Yoshida.

Show Notes:

Stop two on the Nippon Tour rolls into Osaka, bringing another 4 match card to a No Vacancy crowd at Osaka Regent Garden. The gajins continue to struggle, splitting up for a tag match that was bad, but better than last weeks show. The saga between Omukai/Yoshida continues, with Omukai going back even with Yoshida, picking up the fall in their Main Event tag match.

Keiko Saito def. Ranmaru:

These two have no history with each other, but nontheless hate each other with a passion. Good match from the two, although it wasn't the best that they could do. A little sloppy in spots, including the finish, which saw Keiko hit the Tornado DDT for the win at 9:42. Keiko took some punishment, but ended up with the win at the end. Ranmaru continues to get better and better every show, and should soon be a top contender for the Queen of the Ring Title at the rate she is going. All she needs is a good opponent, and she could really begin to climb in Jd'. Same could be said for Keiko, although she is older than most of the roster. Good match from them, but as was said before, not the best that they can do.

(38%, 21%, 65%)*1/2

MARU def. Fuuka:

Fuuka does a decent match?? Gotta see this... Fuuka has her best night, EVER, against MARU, who is slowly stepping up as the annoying heel of the company. Fuuka is coming into her own as a girl-next-door kinda wrestler, in that she is very shy, and doesn't talk on the mic very much. Standard Jd' match, with some good near falls at the end. Fuuka goes for her Fisherman's Suplex hold one too many times though, and falls victim to the Double Footstomp off the top rope which gets the win for MARU at 6:07. Some matches need to be longer, but in this case, it was a good match for it's length. By far Fuuka's best night in the ring.

(43%, 33%, 64%)*1/2

Melissa/Akiyama def. Ohka/Ariel:

As was said in the show notes, the gajins slide continues, and this time it's on seperate teams. Everything was sloppy, and there wasn't enough to make up for it in the long run. Ohka can certainly do better, as I have seen in the past how good she can be. It seems like everyone went back to their first match ever and went from there, but I can't be too hard on them, can I??? Finish came as a surprise to me, as Melissa wins the fall for her team, pinning Ohka at 8:58 with a German Suplex Hold. The finish was surprising to me, as well as to the fans, but they were still quiet. Hope for better from the gajins.

(43%, 36%, 60%)*

Omukai/Baby-M def. Yoshida/Ishikawa:

Omukai goes back to even today, as the road towards Nameless Endless continues, and till the show before, when Omukai and Yoshida go one on one to see if Yoshida gets another title shot. I am banking on Yoshida winning, but that is just me. Good match by all three, even Ishikawa, who isn't known for her technical wrestling, just more by her looks and kicks. Omukai and Yoshida traded stiff kicks all match long, gaining near falls here and there for their respective teams, but all that mattered was the finish. Baby-M does a Quebrada onto Ishikawa outside of the ring while Omukai hits the B3 Bomb on Yoshida to even the tour series 1-1. Can't wait for the Chiba show...

(59%, 54%, 65%)**3/4

Best Match: Omukai/Baby-M def. Yoshida/Ishikawa (59%)

Worst Match: Keiko Saito def. Ranmaru (38%)

Tour Stops 3 & 4; Tag Tournament in August!- By Irving, on July 10th, 2005

At the after show press conference for the 7/8 1st Ring show, Commissioner Kiyuu Uji gave out the next two cards, one of which is a groundbreaking show, as they run Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse for the first time in the promotion's history. He also addressed the Omukai/Yoshida conflict, stating that their series will be "The future of Jd'". Whatever the hell that means. He then stated that in August, there will be a Tag Tournament to decide the vacant TWF Tag titles, saying an 8 team tournament format would be used, and he then proceeded to announce the first 3 teams in the tournament!!! I can say that Jd' will continually rise if they keep up with what they are doing.

Nippon Tour in Yokohama

July 15th, 2005

1. Ranmaru/MARU VS Keiko Saito/NENE Kimura

2. Fuuka/Ariel/Cheerleader Melissa VS Nozomi Takesago/Kei Akiyama/Teruko Kagawa

3. Mariko Yoshida VS Yumi Ohka

4. Michiko Omukai VS Mickey Yuka

Nippon Tour in Tokyo

July 22nd, 2005

Odaiba Studio Dreammaker (200)

1. Fuuka/Nozomi Takesago VS Ariel/Cheerleader Melissa

2. Teruko Kagawa VS NENE Kimura

3. Asami Kawasaki/Kei Akiyama VS Mizuho Ishikawa/Mickey Yuka

4. Yumi Ohka/Michiko Omukai VS Mariko Yoshida/MARU

Team Angel Tournament 2005'

1. Michiko Omukai & Yumi Ohka

2. Melissa & Ariel

3. Fuuka & Nozomi Takesago

Show Notes:

Stop two on the Nippon Tour rolls into Osaka, bringing another 4 match card to a No Vacancy crowd at Osaka Regent Garden. 

Making a total crowd of 15 people, given the nomral lunch rush, but not counting waiters.:)

Keiko Saito def. Ranmaru