WWF 1998: A Different Way

I know it's your diary and you feel like you have to make changes but there was no need in changing any of the top angles. The title getting held up; Austin getting 'fired'; Shane/Vince; Rock working his way to the top; Mankind being McMahon's chosen one; the title tournament; the Rock/Mankind final; Rock's heel turn, one of the best turns ever...almost everything at the top of the card leading to Wrestlemania. Everything turned out so logical and just...worked. Almost everything - at least the general ideas, certainly - involving Austin, Rock, McMahon, and Mankind was pretty much untouchable.

Since it's near the top anyway I may as well let anybody who reads this know that I intend to discontinue this diary in favour of a new one. Thank you to everybody who read and/or replied to it and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

• 1 year later...