WWF 1996

user posted image

monday the 27th of june 1996.

Live from little rock, arkansas.

attendance : 4010

Vince McMhon is in the ring for the beginning of the show !

VINCE : wlecome to monday night raw !!!!!! you all know that last night at the king of the ring, gorilla mansoon has been brutally attacked by the man called mankind, the new king of the ring. Unfortunetely, gorilla wont be here tonight ( boos) . But he will be back next week ! ( cheers )

( the mankind's music is played.....he comes to the ring.....loud boos )

VINCE : warning mankind, dont do it. you risk to lose your job if you attack all the staff members !

MANKIND : hello vince ( boos ) im here to tell you something. My dad has come home !!!! yesterday night mansoon gave me my dad...

VINCE : what are you talking about....gorilla just gave you the king of the ring trophy

MANKIND : it wasnt the king of the ring trophy...what i felt when this guy gave me that thing was extraordinary....i know now...gorilla mansoon is my dad !!!

VINCE : but why did you lock him in the mandible claw if he is your dad ?

MANKIND : because he left home years ago, leavin' me alone with my poor mum...i know that my mum is somewhere here, im gonna find her soooon ;.....HAVE A NICE DAY !!

( but the undertaker theme is played , mankind looks at the titantron, but the deadman comes from behind and assaults mankind )

the crowd is very happy with this !

( but goldust now arrives, and attackes the taker. 2 on 1 , the deadman is dominated...mankind hits the mandible claw !

rating : 88%

goldust wins overness from that segment

-------------------------------------------

commercial break

-----------------------------------------

RAZOR RAMON VS THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER

mixed reaction for the bad guy.

its a squash. no offense for the brawler. a 3 minutes match razor wins with the razor's edge.

winner : razor ramon

** 62. 57. 68

user posted image

razor ramon takes the mic'

RAZOR : well, backlund, i know that you're watching me. i want to tell you, yesterday wasnt the real razor. i didnt give you a chance to win.i was in fury with you, you stole my title, i hated you but i had to give you a real match. a real title match. ( the crowd is convinced and cheers for razor )

that why, when you'll be back i 'll give you a match when you want where you want. you can even chose the stipulation, man. And its gonna be a real old vs new generation!

-------------------------------

A video is showed . Jerry lawler challenges piper.

user posted image

LAWLER : piper ! maybe your big Japanese beat bradshaw at the king of the ring, he was lucky, that’s cool for you.

You wont always be that lucky piper. My left foot is ok now, I can wrestle, However not with ou in a one on one.

I want you and yozokuna uh…yakazunoo uhh your fat friend in the ring in a tag team match. And my partner is bradshaw.

This time we’ ll show you how good we are. And this match will take place in Memphis, tenessee, my hometown next week on raw !!!!

Rating : 74 %

------------------------------------------

THE BODYDONNAS w/ sunny VS THE SMOKING GUNGS

VINCE : people, this match is important because if the guns win it, they will have another title shot, and sunny will be banned from ringside for this match at in your house !

good heat for sunny

user posted image

Very good match, the crowd was really into it.

After 5 minutes : billy had skip locked in a sleeper hold but snny distracted the ref, and zip made the save.

After 10 minutes : nearfall for the bodydonnas when skip pinned bart with a ddt

After 12 minutes : after another distraction, sunny has been threatened by billy, but skip rolled up him for the 2 count.

After 14 minutes : bart used his legdrop from the top rope for the win !!!

Winner : the smoking guns

77, 78, 90 ****

After the match, the guns celebrated with the crowd, and sunny promised a revenge !

Commercial break

--------------------------------------------

Vince McMahon is in the ring for an interview

VINCE : ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the world wrestling federation champion…bret the hitman hart !! ( fans go nuts )

( his music is played, and he comes to the ring to a great ovation )

VINCE : bret, congratulations for yesterday, you defeated diesel 1-2-3 but after the match, one more time, your brother owen came to the ring and attacked you, and locked you in the sharpshooter;.

BRET: yeah, I know my brother, he’s a great wreslter. Owen you could become the next big thing in this business but not in that way. To be the man, you have to beat in the ring your opponents not from behind.

I had to battle hard to defeat diesel, but I won cleany. You defeated shawn Michaels but you used a chair to win. You are able to win cleany too. But I have no other choice but to face you now. Our parents are gonna be sad, but I have no choice, I accept your challenge. ( cheers)

VINCE : now, lets talk about….

( the diesel’ s music is played, and big daddy cool shows up on the stage )

DIESEL : ( boos ) well, bret, don’t talk about your brother yet. I didn’t finish my business, you defeated me yesterday but you have been great one night that’s all.

I know I can defeat you everytime I want. I want a rematch bret.

BRET : several wreslters deserve a title match. You had a chance, you lost. But its not a problem for me to face you one more time ! ( cheers )

( owen hart now arrives and stays next to diesel ) ( great heat )

OWEN : no diesel, I deserve that match ! I destroyed shawn Michaels in a great match ! then I locked my brother in the sharpshooter.

What have you done diesel ? you lost easily to him . I want this title match at the next pay per wiew in your house ! ( boos )

BRET : why you too don’t come to the ring and ask me for that match ?? ( cheers )

( owen and diesel are walking slowly to the ring but the shawn Michaels music is played and the boy toy attacks owen and diesel !! )

( bret joins them, it’s a 4 men brawl !! the fans like this !! )

VINCE :wait a minute men, wait a minute !!!

( the four men stop and look at vince )

VINCE : I’ve just been informed that the CEO gorilla Mansoon is watching this at home and ordered a match for tonight….

Tonight its gonna be : owen hart versus shawn Michaels !( cheers ) and big daddy cool diesel will be the guest referee !!

But bret hart will be the guest enforcer !! ( cheers ) and the winner will face bret at in your house : international incident !!

Rating : 92%

------------------------------------------------

HUNTER HEARST HEMSLEY VS BOB HOLLY

JR : oh my god, look at the new hemsley’s valet ! she’s strong , she’s called chyna

user posted image

VINCE : she doesn’t look like the usual hemsley’s valets type….

Average match. The crowd always look at chyna.

Hemsley wins the match with a pedigree.

Winner : hunter hearst hemsley

67;61;73 **1/2

After the match chyna comes to the ring….and powerslams holly !!!! the fans are speechless !

Commercial break

MANKIND VS THE ROCK

This match has been signed because yesterday night, mankind pinned the rock to become the new king of the ring !

Mankind comes to the ring with his trophy, he calls it his dad !

The rock gets a good reaction, he’s getting more and more over with the crowds.

user posted image

After 6 minutes : Mankind hits a strong double arm ddt on the rock for the two count.

After 9 minutes : the rock hits a samoan drop , a slam, and wants to hit …..a sharpshooter !! the harts move ! but mankind escapes !

After 13 minutes : mankind takes his king of the ring trophy and wants to kick the rock with but roky punches him and hits a necbreaker !

After 15 minutes : the rock takes the trophy now…..and breaks it on the floor !! mankind goes crazy, he’s screamin “ you killed my dad “ he takes the bell but the ref tells him to not use it ! mankind kicks the ref with the bell ! he’s crazy !

After 16 minutes : mankind wants to hurt the rock, but what ??? stone cold steve Austin is comin’ with ted dibiase and attacks the rock !!

2 on 1 on the rock but stone cold kicks mankind with the bell too !

The ref stops the match !

No contest 82,79,86 ***1/2

Stone cold is standing and screams “ Im the real king of the ring”

But the savio vega’s music is played, and the carribean runs to the ring ! it’s a brawl !!! savio destroys dibiase and throws stone cold out of the ring ! he takes a mic’

user posted image

VEGA : yeah stone cold, this is not over ! I want you in the ring, at in your house in a no holds barred match !!!

( stone cold is upset and leaves ! )

Rating : 76%

------------------------------------

Sunny is now in the women’s locker room

SUNNY : this is not fair to me ! im a manager and im banned from ringside for a title match !

I wont be able to support my bodydonnas at in your house ! this is not fair to me !

( sable arrives to the locker room )

SABLE : hello sunny.

SUNNY : shut up, im thinking ! im the dominant female in the wwf and im bannes from ringside !!

SABLE : but, you always interfere in the matches, this is logical , isn’t it ?

SUNNY : you don’t even know what you’re talking about ! you don’t know what it takes to be a manager ! you are just paid to show your ass on the magazines !

SABLE : please, I respect you, respect me too !

SUNNY : if you are so smart, show me if you can be a manager ! show me ! next week I wanna see you at ringside with a wreslter, and we’ll see how good you are !

SABLE : I don’t know i….

SUNNY ; shut up and do it. Or maybe I can call the bodydonnas to teach you a lesson…

SABLE : uh..ok I’ll do it, I’ll do it.

SUNNY: now get out of my locker room

Rating : 80% ( sable gained overness from that segment )

---------------------------------------------------

A video is showed hyping the main event of the evening

-------------------------------------------------

AHMED JOHNSON VS THE BRITISH BULLDOG w/ jim cornette

A video is showed : Remember last night when ahmed has been defeated by vader because of the bulldog. And later in the show, the bulldog has been pinned by jake the snake Roberts because of an ahmed’s vengeance !

Strong reaction for ahmed. Big heat for the bulldog.

user posted image

After 2 minutes : vader comes to ringside to see the match with cornette. The bulldog takes the advantage.

After 5 minutes : while the bulldog distracts the referee, vader attacks ahmed, but Johnson replies and throws vader outta the ring !

After 8 minutes : ahmed is dominating , the bulldog is overpowered. Nearfall after a terrible clotheline.

After 10 minutes : jake Roberts arrives too. ….;and brawls with vader !! ahmed is distracted and the bulldog hits the powerslam 1……2………no ahmed esacpes !

After 12 minutes : the referee tries to separate vader and the snake, cornette comes to the ring, and wants to kick ahmed with is racket, but ahmed takes it and kicks cornette ….and the bulldog with it !

Jake roberts has seen it and leaves ! the ref makes the count 1……2……..3 !!

What a victory !!

Winner : ahmed Johnson

78;79;76 ***

But ahmed has no time to celebrate, vader is in the ring and hits the terrible powerbomb !

A video hyping in your house : international incident is showed

---------------------------------------------

SHAWN MICHAELS VS OWEN HART

GUEST REFEREE : DIESEL

GUEST ENFORCER : BRET HART

ovation for shawn

First 5 minutes : technical job, the 2 wrestlers are working on the mat.

After 8 minutes : shawn hits a running enziguiri . he makes the cover but diesel is couting very very slowly …..shawn is arguing with him and bret tells diesel that if he doesn’t count normally, he will count himself !

After 11 minutes : shawn is still dominating, but owen comes back, and locks shawn in a armlock….diesel is about to end the match , but bret says that shawn has not give up !

After 15 minutes : owen suplexes shawn 3 times and makes the cover 1..2.. no ! shawn escapes ! but diesel has count very quickly !

After 17 minutes : owen wants to hit the sharpshooter but shawn reverses is in a small package……1…………………………………………..no owen escapes ! diesel is screwing Michaels !

After 18 minutes : bret is now in the ring and warns diesel that it is the last time he screws michaels !

After 20 minutes : owen is on the mat and shawn hits a top rope elbow drop ! he’s ready for the super kick…..but diesel tells shawn that owen seems to be hurt…..and what shawn hits the super kick on diesel !!!!!!! the crowd goes crazy !!

After 22 minutes :bret hart is on in the ring, he’s the referee : shawn Michaels is ready for the super kick….owen recovers……..what ??? diesel is back in business and hits a clotheline on bret hart !! shawn wants to super kick him but diesel escapes and hits the jackknife powerbomb on Michaels….owen is smiling;…..but diesel says “ I deserve the title shot….not you ! I wont count you !!

Owen is upset !! but bret hart stands up , and attacks diesel legs !!! owen is smiling again !!

Bret locks diesel in the sharpshooter ! and throws him over the top rope ! owen now hits the sharpshooter on Michaels who is still unconscious after the powerbomb. Bret doesn’t like that…..but shawn Michaels taps !!! owen wins the match !! he’s the number one contender !

Bret hart asks to stop the match…!! Owen is celebrating, and looks at bret face. The crowd is hot for this

user posted image

Winner : owen hart

95;91;100 *****

End of the show

Show quality : 81%

Best match : owen/shawn

Worst match : hunter hearst hemsley/ holly

Best angle : bret/owen/diesel/gorilla/shawn/vince

Worst angle : lawler

Edited by moiversion1

The Stalker !!

- the last raw made a 5.50 rating, its better than the wcw 5.45 !

-wwf made 160400 dollars from the merchandise sales

-Vince Mcmahon wasnt very happy after the show with the gorilla's injury angle. He tought it wasnt realisitc.

-Vince is roumoured to be very very nervous. He knows that in one month the wwf will go to wallstreet and anybody will be able to buy half of the actions. He really hopes nobody rich enough will do it !

-2 young wrestlers have signed a development deal with the wwf, but i dont know their names yet.

- the rock is very over with the fans, high expectations for him.

- the last main event was extraordinary ! owen hart and shawn michaels have a fantastic chemistry in the ring, maybe they will fight in a third match soon.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image preview

Tomorow night, Monday night raw will be aired from Memphis, Tenessee...the hometown of jerry the king lawler

-last week the king challenged piper to a tag team match with their respective partners justin hawk bradshaw and yokozuna...how the fans will react to the king ? will piper and yokozuna be able to win that match ?

-We'll see another match, a special one. For the first time the beautiful diva Sable will be a manager thanks to sunny. Last week sunny critized sable , she said that she is paid for nothing and challenged her to find a wreslter, to see how it is hard to be a manager...sunny will be in the other corner...no doubt an interesting match !

- Bob backlund will go back tomorow night ! two weeks after the brutal beating he received from the intercontinental champion razor ramon ! the bad guy made a anouncement last week : he offered backlund a rematch at in your house, and the old school guy can choose the stipulation....we'll see what is his choice !

-Finally, the wwf champion Bret hart will be in action. He will fight jeff jarrett in a symbolic town for him!

owen, shawn and diesel will probably be involved in that match. The situation is critical between these four. Owen is officially th number one contender but shawn michaels and diesel want that shot too...We are just two weeks before the pay per view, maybe someting will be announced about it !

all this and much more on raw !! usa network.

( back from holidays woooooooooooooooooooo (H) )

user posted image

Monday, The 4th of July 1996

From Memphis, Tenessee

attendance : 4036

Vince McMahon is in the ring to welcome us...

VINCE : welcome Ladies and gentlemen to monday night raw !! ( cheers )

Im here, to introduce you someone you like, someone you respect, someone who's back...the WWF CEO Gorilla Mansooooooooooooooon ( big ovation )

user posted image

VINCE : welcome back Mr Mansoon, I'm really happy to see you in that ring, we all were devastated after Mankind's assault on you. How are you now ?

GORILLA : ( cheers ) : thank you people, Im really touched by your ovation ! im well, of course my throat hurts me sometimes, but i'm fine now. ( cheers )

VINCE: happy to hear it. Now the question is : what about mankind ? what about the 1996 king of the ring ? what about the guy who brutally assaulted you ??

GORILLA : let me....

( mankind's music is played, the king of the ring comes to the ring )

user posted image

VINCE : dont touch him mankind, he is your boss....

( mankind takes the mic')

MANKIND : hello Mister vince, im here tonight to thank one more time this guy....im here to thank gorilla who found and gave me back my dad...the last time, i thanked him with a mandible claw but then i didnt see him after that... ( boos )

VINCE :wait a second, mankind, this thing wasnt your dad, that thing was the king of the ring trophy taht's all !! and the rock broke it last week !!

MANKIND : yeah i know, the rock has to pay for that. But im a sympathetic man, i want to thank gorilla one more time ....

GORILLA : wait a second mankind. What you did to me was a mistake.....but let's forget it. But you have to promise me something.... never touch an officiel anymore !!

( mankind has no time to answer, the undertakers shows up to a huge reaction and comes to the ring to attack mankind !! )

The fans like this !

( but goldust arrives too, and for the second week in a row, the undertaker is dominated by goldust and mankind ! )

GORILLA : come on road agents ! separate them ! I have something to say !!

Undertaker , at in your house you will able to take your revenge because you will face goldust in a first blood match ! ( cheers )

Ans you mankind, you’ ll fight with the rock ( mankind is very happy and hit his head on the turnbuckle !!

Rating : 88%

-----------------------------------------

Commercial break

-----------------------------------------------

ZIP w / sunny VS ???????? w/ sable

Zip and sunny come to the ring first to a good heat. Sunny is more over with the crowd than zip !!

user posted image

Now who is the sable choice ??

the crowd is so hot for sable

user posted image

BILLY GUNN !!!!! zip and sunny are just furious ! one half of the number one contenders !! the crowd is happy with this ! the match just starts !!

After 2 minutes : sunny wants to put his hands on sable, but billy makes the save. But zip takes the advantage.

After 4 minutes : zip is still dominating . Several head and arm locks but billy resists. Sable is motivating him

After 6 minutes : sunny is distracting the referee but skip comes to the ring and hits billy gunn with his title belt ! what an upset ! zip makes the cover ! 1………2……….3 !!!

Winner : Zip

77, 78, 75 ***

No time to celebrate ! bart gunn shows up and clean the ring to a good pop! Sunny is on the stage and takes a mic’

SUNNY : at in your house, I wont be in the bodydonnas corner, and this is your fault, but you’re gonna lose, you can be sure of it !

Ans sable, that’s not over, it was just the beginning of the lesson !!

---------------------------------------------------

Bob backlund is now backstage with todd .

user posted image

TODD : bob, you’re now back after 2 weeks because of several injuries you suffered at the king of the ring , thanks to razor ramon. How are you now ??

BACKLUND : listen to me. What razoe did to me is a shame, I could have been killed, it wasn’t a wrestling match, it was garbage, it was nothing !!

I want wrestling matches, with technical moves, slow action…;not this kind of aggression !

TODD : razor ramon seemed to be ashamed last week, he nearly apologized , did you watch it ?

BACKLUND : of course, I was in my house. I saw him in the ring, telling me to do another match, to choose the stipulation, and that clause is the most interessant to be honest todd.

TODD : what do you mean?

BACKLUND : I know I can easily defeat him in a normal wrestling match, I say this since one month, im always sure about it. The old generation is smarter than these idiots. I accept his challenge. At in your house, International Incident it’s gonna be : interconentinental championship match : razor ramon © versus bob backlund in a submission match !!! and there will be a new old schoold intercontinental champion !!!

Rating : 74%

----------------------------------------------

Commercial break

---------------------------------------------

SAVIO VEGA VS SALVATORE SINCERE

Good pop for savio, Salvatore was already in the ring.

After 1 minute : Salvatore has a offense : after a cheap shot, the Italian hits a big knee drop, for the two count.

After 3 minutes : savio is dominating easily. Nice suplexes, fireman’s carry, leglock , shoulder breaker, neck breaker. Savio is having fun.

: carribean kick on sincere for the three count.

user posted image

Winner : savio vega

64,59,70 **1/2

After the match stone cold steve Austin runs to the ring, and the two guys starts a brawl, but ted dibiase helps stone cold, and Austin can hit a stunner on the cool guy !

--------------------------------------

A video is showed hyping the next pay per view : in your house international incident. Featuring :: undertaker vs goldust first blood match, mankind vs the rock, the bodydonnas vs the smoking guns with sunny banned from ringside.

---------------------------------------

We are now backstage with Hunter Hearst Hemsley and Chyna

HUNTER : you know honey, with you on my side, im gonna be unstoppable. Nobody will be able to defeat me. Im gonna quickly be a main eventer, I deserve this spot. And guess what ? im sure I wont be given a match at the pay per view ! this is not fair you know. But let me tell you, if I want a spot, Im gonna take it ! Nobody can tell me what to do. I do what I want. I am a high society man. All these superstars make me sick. Im better than them ans soon im gonna prouve it/

Rating : 71%

Commercial break

----------------------------------------

All the camp cornette is in the ring : jim cornette, vader the british bulldog and owen hart.

CORNETTE : people, let me tell you that the camp cornette is fed up with ahmed Johnson and jake the snake Roberts. My guys already defeated them , and they don’t let us alone. They are always behind us. We don’t fear them but to end this I want to say that at in your house international incident vader and the bulldog will fight Roberts and ahmed. And its gonna be the last match between these four. My guys have more important things to do now !

BULLDOG : ahmed, Roberts it was funny to play with youfor 1 month. Now vader and I want more, we want titles, we want gold. Feuding with you is a shame for us. In two weeks we’re gonna defeat you, and shut your mouthes for ever.

OWEN : ( loud boos ) : I agree with all my partners, they need to be in the main event, I am in the main event, at in your house, Im gonna compete with my brother bret for the title. Im gonna be the new world wrestling federation champion. After that, all the camp cornette will rule the wwf !!

Rating : 70%

-----------------------------------------------

Diesel is backstage in his locker room with road agents.

DIESEL : did you see guys how I have been smart last week ? I destroyed shawn in this match. OF course, im not the number one contender but its just a matter of weeks. I just want to kick shawn out of the wwf.

( the road agents are not very happy with this…)

DIESEL : you can fear me men. Im a the guy everybody fears. Im a next wwf champion, but for th moment im only the shawn michaels’ executioner !!

Rating : 82%

YOKOZUNA AND ROWDY PIPER VS JERRY THE KING LAWLER AND BRADSHAw

Very hot crowd for this match. As expected, jerry lawler is very very over with the people. Its Memphis, it’s a hometown hero.

user posted image

Yokozuna and piper are heavily booed.

After 1 minute : jerry lawler plays with the crowd to great reactions but yokozuna avalanches him in the corner.

After 3 minutes : yokozuna is still dominating lawler with strong clothelines and a samoan drop for the two count.

After 4 minutes : jerry cheap shots yokozuna to a good reaction and makes the tag with bradshaw.

After 6 minutes ; yokozuna Is still in the ring, he’s very tired. Bradshaw hits the clotheline from hell but what ??? yokozuna doesn’t move !!! he gets exicted !! he makes the tag with piper to a great heat !

After 8 minutes : piper is crazy tonight, he s threatening lawler , and insulting the crowd !

After 10 minutes : piper dominates bradshaw, but this one can make the tag….lawler vs piper ! the crowd is hot !

After 11 minutes : brawl between these two ! piper takes the advantage….serie of punches to the king’s face. Hard bodyslam for the two count.

After 13 minutes : the 4 men are in the ring, the ref tries to separate yokozuna and bradshaw but he doesn’t see that …….jerry lawler hits a big big low bow to the hot rod ! the fans love it !.....and piledriver ! he makes the cover 1………..2………………………………….3 !! what a stolen victory !!

Winners : jerry the king lawler and Justin hawk bradshaw

77,77,78 ***

After the match, lawler celebrates with the crowd. Piper says “ it wont be always like this “

We are now backstage with sable and the smoking guns.

BART : sable, you did a great job, earlier tonight, I think you could become a great manager for us. What do you think about it ?

SABLE : im really proud to hear that. But im not sure. Obviously I hate sunny. But to be a full-time manager, I don’t know, I have to think about a little bit more.

BILLY : don’t worry, honey, take your time. But what we would like the most, is to see you at ringside at in your house. Sunny wont be here, it’s a good chance for us.

SABLE ; no problem, im gonna be here. It will be a pleasure to see sunny’s team lose his title.

SMOKING GUNS : ok, see ya next week, bye honey.

SABLE : bye bye guys.

( sunny and the bodydonnas comes to the locker room, sable screams )

SUNNY : what do you think ??? you will become the new tag team champion’s manager??? WRONG !!! they wont be tag team champions, and you wont be their manager at in your house, I cant be at ringside, you don’t have this right too !

SABLE : I have this right but…

SKIP : shut up !! you have one week to think about it. In 7 days we’re gonna ask you this question : “ will you be the smoking guns manager at in your house ? “ if the answer is yes, you ‘d better be careful. Because you wont be called a sexy lady anymore !!

( they leave the locker room, sable is in shock and cries )

Rating : 81% ( sable gained overness from that segment )

----------------------------------------------------------------

Commercial break

--------------------------------------------------------------

BRET THE HITMAN HART © VS JEFF JARRETT

Good ovation for the champion. Jarrett cut a promo before the match.

JARRETT : let me people tell you, that im happy and proud to be here in Memphis, Tenessee ( small cheers ) . I will be able to prouve that im a better dancer, singer, lover than the man you call elvis ‘ the king’ priesley ! ( great heat )

But right now, its time for you hart to feel how im good !

( bret stops the promo and begins the match ! )

After 2 minutes: old school wrestling, slow action. Technical mmoves, bret is a little bit faster.

After 4 minutes: bret is locked in a armlock. Bret reverses it Jarrett is suffering.

After 5 minutes: nice suplex on bret for the two count. Ddt, and legdrop still for the two count.

After 7 minutes; bret has the advantage, he’s ready for the sharpshooter but Jarrett reverses it in a figure four leglock !! bret is in danger ! he doesn’t tap ! the crowd is hot !! he takes the rope. Jarrett is in fury ! and continue to attack the champion’s leg.

After: 10 minutes : the two guys are on the top rope turnbuckle, Jarrett wants to apply a superplex…..the crowd is ready……no !!! bret punches Jarrett and he falls to the floor. Bret hits a elbow drop for the two count !

After 12 minutes : bret hart hits the sharpshooter……..jarrett is screaming ! he doesn’t tape but what……………;here comes owen hart !!!! he’s at ringside :but bret continues to lock Jarrett in the sharpshooter and the blond guy taps out !!!

Winner : bret the hitman hart

83,84,81 ***1/4

Owen is now in the ring, and wants to attack bret from behind but no !!!! bret knew that , he attacks owen and even locks him in the sharpshooter too ! the fans gro crazy for this !!!

But big daddy cool diesel arrives !!!! he breaks the move, and punches hard bret, big boot to the face !

Shawn Michaels now comes to the ring !!! the fans are on fire !!! shawn Michaels cleans up the ring with a superkick on diesel and on owen !!!

Bret and shawn one more time look at each other to end the show !

Rating : 94% diesel gained overness from that segment

Quality show : 78%

Best match : bret/ Jarrett

Worst match : savio / sincere

Best angle : after the main event

Worst angle : camp cornette interview

Edited by moiversion1

The stalker !!!!!!!

- the last Raw made a 5.04 rating, the lowest since 6 weeks, WCW nitro made a excellent 5.86.

-The WWF headquarters made their monthly financial report , here are the highlights :

-public image : 9 % ( lowest ever )

- 24000000 dollars have been made from the merchandising

here are the best sellers :

1) the undertaker 25%

2) bret hart 20%

3) shawn michaels 18%

4) the rock 4%

5) piper 3%

6) mankind 3%

7) razor ramon 3 %

8) yokozuna 3 %

9) steve austin 3%

10) owen hart 3 %

- the most over men in the wwf are :

for the faces : 1) bret hart

2) shawn michaels

3)the undertaker

4) the rock

5) Vince Mcmahon

for the heels : 1) mankind

2) owen hart

3)diesel

4) british bulldog

5) skip

- aldo montoya has 3 months left on his contract, the board is not sure to give him another.

- WWF has acquired 2 young superstars , they will start with the USWA. Their names are AJ styles, and a diva Torrie Wilson.

- Steve blackman has been called from uswa and he is now in the wwf roster. He should make his debut very soon.

-WWf has announced that they dont fear wcw monday nitro. We all know that since one week , nitro is broadcasted on prime times. They destroyed Raw in the last rating. But Vince announced that raw is gonna be the best soon.

-WWF has announced that they are in negociations with tv channels to have another show, just like the wcw with thunder. Vince said he had the idea before them .

-Vince made a big announcement too : a wwf training camp will be opened next month to help and build the next wwf superstars.

- the july pay per view will be : in your house mind games. But the board thinks about the fact to stop the in your house pay per views. And create some new unique ppv.

-Vince has announced that in one month the wwf will be at wallstreet. Everybody will be able to buy wwf actions. He said he's gonna stay the owner he's gonna buy 51% but if somebody wants or can, he will be able to buy every 49 % left.

• 1 year later...