Actionpad Presents Hulk Hogan

If you're going to reply, reply with something that may help him with the graphic, not just if you think it's bad or not.

I think you should add a border and "unstrech" the two Hogan cuts on the left and right.

A good graphic considering it's just your third.

Summers, I'm sure you wearn't graphic God by your third graphic (if you even make graphics, that is).

Summers, I'm sure you wearn't graphic God by your third graphic (if you even make graphics, that is).

I doubt you've ever seen my third graphic.

I was a regular around this forum years ago.

And I study Computer Aided Design.

So yeeeeees, I do make graphics.

I have some good ones that I'm proud of, and then some ones I'm not so proud of.

If I don't like his work, I'll say I don't.

Next.

I have some good ones that I'm proud of, and then some ones I'm not so proud of.

Next.

Next.

Yes, you have the right to say if you do / don't like it put what my point was is to say that you don't like it and why. I mean you can't expect someone to edit the graphic by just saying it's crap - it doesn't help.

If you were to say add so-and-so or take away so-and-so it will help, rather than just putting "it's crap".

If I wanted to tell him how to improve it, I would. If I wanted to see him go edit it, I'd give him tips on how to. I don't like it at all, personally. And I think the only way to make it better would be too start from scratch. And I'm not being harsh, I'm being honest.