Billionares Wrestling Federation

Kwanzabot

"So it's a deal then."

Two of the most influential powers in the world shook hands over a plate of Buffalo wings at a local TGI Fridays. To anybody who didn't know these two men, it would just seem like a pair of friends had just agreed on who would buy the next round of beer. But to the two advisors sitting either side of them, they knew that a multi-billion pound deal had just been struck.

"Mr. Gates, we better get going."

One of the two advisors signalled to a waitress to come over.

"Check Please."

The waitress went to the machine to get the bill and carried it back over to the 4 men sitting at a table. She smiled to the men as she had been told many times before and gave them the bill. One of The Four Men gave her a card. She looked over it.

"My god! You're..."

"Keep it down, and I promise you a part of the next greatest mega-power in the world."

The girl walked away and processed the bill, looking at the men as she shuffled along. The 4 men all shook hands again and left the resteraunt.

----------

Flying long distances was never the advisors forte. However with the new deal just inked on a sheet of paper, it seemed that he would be doing this more often. This was not a problem for him though, as he had just been promoted by his boss, along with the advisor of the other member of this deal, to run The Mega-Power due to his larger experience in that field. His boss came upto him.

"Contact, Jerry, will you?. Offer him a £100m buyout plus a purely figurehead place as Vice-President."

"Done and Done, Mr. Gates. Are you sure that this will work?"

"Listen, son. I sent the best researchers in the country to see who gained the largest profit in a single year, apart from myself of course. The results came back, Mc..."

"I've heard the story many times, but how are you sure that you can re-produce his figures."

"With what we have in the bank son. That will get us any talent we want. And also you're head, I believe it will come as a handy thinking device. That is what will make us the money."

The Young Man walked back across the plane and sat down infront of a TV. He put a pay-per-view provider on and kicked back to watch the show.

----------

The car journey back to the city was hard, with traffic engulfing the limo on all sides. A young man sat on the phone, talking to an unknown person.

"You got the deal? Great, Roman is going to be pleased about that one. Also, Roman's club TV channel is going to broadcast our program live and Sky Sports a few days later. So did Jerry agree?"

"Yes."

"Think of the talent that is going to be available to us. This will truly be the number one Mega-Power of all time."

The young man put the phone down and switched on TV. He turned onto Sky Box Office and watched what was going on.

----------

Hundreds Of Journalists were gathered in a room. 4 men were sat on top of a raised platform with the words, BWF behind them. Two of the men stood up.

"Hello, I am Roman Abramovich and this is my new buisness partner, Bill Gates. Over the past few weeks, me and him have been meeting to discuss a new buisness venture that will be ran under the banner of AG corporations."

A journalist stands up.

"What is this new buisness that you have planned?"

Both Roman and Bill grab the michrophone and lean into it.

"Wrestling!"

The Journalists in the room all laugh. One of the two other men stand up, and grab the michrophone.

"This is no joke. These two billionares standing up with me have decided to combind forces to take over the world of wrestling. One of our first purchases has been that of TNA inc. We have signed a select few of their talent who we believe can be stars."

The other man stands up and grabs the michrophone.

"We have also gained the ability to use The 6-Sided ring plus have taken any video footage used in the past TNA events. We have also taken the copyright for several of their stars plus The Copyright to the now world-famed X-Division."

The Four men shuffle out of the room amidst avid talks between the journalists.

----------

The two new headbookers of Billionare Wrestling Federation are in the offices of AG corporations. They are sat at a table with a sheet of paper infront of them. It gives detail of all the Wrestlers in the new promotion.

Main Eventers

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Daniels is one of the more talented wrestlers on the roster. He has insane amounts of charisma and can play either a heel or a face very well. At age 31, he still has a few more years in him.

"Mr. Incredible" AJ Styles

No one can doubt this man's high-flying ability. He can pull of spots that some men could only dream of. However, he is not the most charimatic wrestler but can get over based on in ring action alone.

"The Charismatic Enygma" Jeff Hardy

Hardy will take risks that no one else would consider. Is a one-time NWA champion after beating Jarrett in a match. Lost the belt shortly after but the belt gave him a taste of destiny.

"The Angelic Diablo" Matt Hardy

After loosing everything that he held dear to him, Hardy went to TNA and immediatly won The NWA title. He held the title until the closure of TNA and is considered a top contender.

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

After a heated argument between him and Triple H after a RAW broadcast, Flair decided to try his luck elsewhere. Enter, Abramovich and Gates. They offered him an inordinate amount of money to help there new buisness and now he is going to end his career at the promotion.

???

???

Upper Midcarders

RYno

James Storm

Chris Harris

Abyss

Raven

Ron Killings

Tajiri

Shane Helms

Monty Brown

The Outlaw

Midcarders

Shocker

BG James

Konnan

Micheal Shane

Andy Douglas

Chase Stevens

Dustin Rhodes

Sean Waltman

CM Punk

Samoa Joe

Billy Kidman

Paul London

Erik Watts

Matt Cappotelli

Johnny Jeter

Managers

"Manager to The Stars" Jeff Jarrett

On A routine Impact! Jarrett's career ended when he was dropped on his neck by Kevin Nash. Once he had regained the ability to walk, he came back to TNA, trying to get revenge on Nash by managing whoever he was fueding with at the time.

Announcers

DDP

Mike Tenay

Kevin Nash

----------

"So is the arena available to buy?"

One of the young associates was on the verge of making history. The Houston Astrodome and The Toronto Skydome were already under ownership of AG corporations. However, if they were to stage their bi-weekly show in England they would need a place to hold it. Enter, the Manchester Evening News Arena. The building would be bought no matter what.

"So you want £5m? Done!"

A fax machine in the background clicked and a document came through. The letter had a picture of Manchester Evening News arena at the top and The Young Associate signs the document and faxes it back.

"Nice doing buisness with you."

----------

The Headbookers of BWF were speaking with Abramovich and Gates.

"So you see, with the current talent available, we will not be able to pull off a Two Hour shows every week. The roster needs to be expanded considerably, that's why I believe you should speak to OVW."

"The promotion has severed ties with The WWE after WWE opened 2 new development territories. I believe that they can be used to improve our talent and they already has a considerable amount of talent on their roster."

"I also think we should sign a new youngster. He used to shoot around the UK and built up quite the undefeated streak. Twice, he beat all odds and won the premier shooting competition in The UK. Now he has just turned Pro, after graduating from The School Of Hard Knocks with Flying Colours. After a bit of development, I believe that he could be a star."

"Finally I think you should contact the following current WWE wrestlers. 2 of them are currently working with their contract running out at the end of the month, and 4 of them are working without a contract."

Abramovich nods his head as if to signify yes. The four men shake hands and leave the room.

----------

"Sophie!"

A young girl came running down the corridor. She had only been working at TGI Fridays a week ago but now she was personal assistant to the two Headbookers of BWF. She was living a life of luxury, staying in the fanciest hotel in Houston, Texas.

"Sophie, have you faxed the 5 men their contracts?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Please Miss, call me Mr. Winehouse."

"Ok, Mr. Winehouse. I have sent the five contracts to the wrestlers. Also, you and the other booker have 5 appointments tommorow with some different wrestlers. Apparantly, you are good friends with one of them."

"Thanks for that. I think you deserve a break so I am going to give you the rest of the afternoon off."

The man walks off as does the girl.

----------

A burly man was sitting across the desk from the two advisors. He looked at one of them and grinned.

"So you really do have contacts."

"Yes, Mr. Saffman. We are here to offer you a job in the BWF. How does $5000 a month sound?"

"Great!"

The men stand up and shake hands and the burly man leaves the room.

"NEXT!"

A similarly young man comes in. He is obviously of Hispanic descent but it looks like his voice got lost somewhere along the way.

"How's unemployment treating you?"

"Listen, I brought a tape of my matches. Just take a look."

"I've seen you in WWE before but I believe the character wasted your obvious skill. Will you sign up to BWF?"

"I've heard you pay well. Definatly."

They shake hands and the Hispanic man leaves. Another 2 men enter the room.

"Listen, if you want to speak to me, you have to book 2 appointments."

"But we are Los Maxi.."

"Yes."

"We are a tag team."

"Yes."

"We are good enough to be tag champs."

"Ye.."

"STOP IT! I'll sign the two of you if you just Shut UP!

"Ye..Ok just kidding!"

The two men leave the room.

"NEXT!"

A wrestler walks into the room carrying a briefcase with him.

"OJ, why do you have a briefcase with you?"

"It's to fend off people who think my Character is real. Have to keep up the persona."

"Anyway, let's cut to the chase. We believe that you're contract has run out in the WWE. We want to offer you a contract to join BWF."

"If you can fax it to my lawyers then I can sign on the dotted line."

"OJ, you don't have any lawyers!"

"Keep up the persona man, keep up the persona."

The man left the room and suddenly the power went out. In the background, Mettalica is playing. Suddenly as quick as a cheetah, something dives at one of the advisors, knocking him off his chair. The lights go back on and a piece of paper is signed in front of the advisors.

"Don't you think Steve takes his persona a bit too far?"

user posted image

BWF comes to you live from The Houston Astrodome! With the first show clouded in mystery only 1 match has been announced.

Jeff Hardy will face off against "The Man Beast" RYno. Jeff will have to summon up all his abilities if he wants to walk out of the ring without feeling the Gore! Can Hardy defeat the monster or will RYno take him out? Find out on Shockwave!

Also on Shockwave, Jeff Jarrett promises to name his newest client. Jarrett claims he has stolen this man from the clutches of several intrested parties and that Jarrett himself knows that this man has what it takes. Who will be this mysterios man? Find Out On Shockwave!

Confirmed Matches

RYno Vs Jeff Hardy

Guest zscott

Other than the akward chain posts, this looks pretty interesting. I like how you're coming up with nicknames for your main eventers. I say continue the trend and you'll have a good gimmick going for this promotion.

Nice format too. I hate backstories that are all one big chunk of text.

Too bad you chose "BWF." I think something silly like Windows Wrestlin Federation would've been cool.

Edited by zscott

user posted image

The pyros explode and the camera pans around the sold out crowd in The Houston Astrodome. The Fans are screaming their heads off as the show starts.

The BWF theme tune kicks up as a "Chubby" man starts to walk down the aisle. He climbs into the ring and lifts the baseball cap off his head revealing his face. It's Paul Heyman! Heyman grabs a Michrophone and explains why he is here. He claims that he got a call from The two owners last week to come in and be the NEW GM of BWF, and he accepted without refusal.

Heyman then claims that a momentous thing will happen next week at The Bi-Weekly show in England. In England, the fans will witness the first ever title tournament which will cultivate at the first ever P-P-V BWF Monatary Gain. He then leaves the ring without announcing the brackets.

Chosen One kicks up and Jarrett struts down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He grabs a michrophone and says that whilst Heyman had a big announcement, he also had one. He claimed that his newest client was here tonight. The new client was a Former WWE US Champion. Jarrett then proceeded to Call Out his new client, ORLANDO JORDAN.

Orlando Jordan Vs Un-Named Wrestler- This match was quick in speed with Jordan using a large amount of punches to ware down the un-named wrestler. Finish: The Un-Named wrestler tried to punch Jordan but Jordan pushed him away. Jordan whipped the wrestler into one of the 6 sides of ropes and picked him up in the air before hitting a massive Spinebuster! Jordan covered The Wrestler before getting the three.

An "The Angelic Diablo" Matt Hardy hype video played.

Shocker & Paul London Vs Los Maximos- This match was a good high-flying match up. With London out of WWE, he was able to showcase his full abilities which are amazing to watch. Finish: London went to tag Shocker but Shocker ran into the ring before he made the tag. Shocker took down Jose Maximo and threatened to punch down Joel, as London taunted The Maximos from behind. Suddenly, Shocker turned around and punched London allowing Jose to roll him up and get the three count. After the match, Shocker got a chair and smacked London over the head with it before highfiving Los Maximos.

London makes his way backstage and goes to a door which is ajar. He closes the door behind him and you see AMW imprinted on the door.

Backstage Daniels is being interviewed. Suddenly a ring-crew member tells him that something has happened in his locker room. The walls are sprayed Black and White and on The Door A Black Trenchcoat is hanging up.

The BWF song hits again with Heyman coming out. He says everyone should look at the big screen to see the brackets of the tournement:

Jordan Vs The Outlaw

J. Hardy Vs Monty Brown

M. Hardy Vs Chris Daniels

Tajiri Vs Ric Flair

Jeff Hardy Vs RYno- The match was an ok brawl with RYno carrying Hardy to the good brawling level. Hardy tried a few high-risk manouvers in what was quite a long TV match. Finish: RYno placed Hardy in the corner and ran to the opposite one. RYno waited for Hardy to turn around before Charging at him. At the last minute Hardy moved and RYno ate corner. Hardy hit a Twist Of Fate and went up top. SWANTON BOMB! 1..2..3!

Edited by ami8

Liking the diary so far. The show format is great, as it doesn't drag. It's quick and to the point. Moving on to the show itself, the Shocker turn on Paul London has me intrigued. I'm also looking forward to seeing who trashed Daniels' locker room. And here's hoping that Jordan gets a good push, as he is a very under-rated wrestler.

user posted image

We are live from The Manchester Evening News Arena for this week's Shockwave!

Who Dunnit? Who Dunnit? Who Dunnit? That's the question many have been asking backstage this week. They all want to know who the culprit is for the destroying Christopher Daniel's locker room last week. Will we find out on Shockwave?

Also on the card for tonight is the beginning of the BWF title tournament. Who will gain gold in BWF?

Confirmed Matches

Orlando Jordan Vs The Outlaw

Tajiri Vs Ric Flair

Jeff Hardy Vs Monty Brown

Matt Hardy Vs Chris Daniels

user posted image

The Cameras pan around the crowd in The Manchester Evening News Arena, who are going wild. Signs seen are, Hardy is gonna get POUNCCCED! and Who Dunnit?

The Cameras cut to the backstage area where Matt Hardy is tying up the laces on his boots. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, and Jeff Hardy walks in. Him and Matt reminisce about the good old times, and Jeff says that they always dreamed of becoming the champions. Matt says, that if they win both of their two matches, they would get to decide the others dream.

The Cameras then cut to the interview area, where London is holding a michrophone. He points at the camera and says that he is coming for Shocker next week. Heyman has given him the match and he is gonna take him out. London also says that he has sorted out his own little 3 man-gang. London then walks off.

Orlando Jordan Vs The Outlaw- The Veteran attempts to teach the youngster a few lessons here but OJ manages to keep his cool. It becomes a good brawl with OJ dominating the majority of attacks. Finish: OJ whips The Outlaw into the ropes. The Outlaw ducks out of the ring and signals for a Time Out. OJ goes to attack him, but the referee keeps him away, back turned to The Outlaw. Jeff Jarrett walks to the Announce Table and goes under it. He's got the Guitar! Jarrett walks to The Outlaw and smacks him over the head with it! Jarrett rolls The Outlaw back into the ring and Jordan covers him. 1..2..3!

The Cameras cut to the backstage area where it shows a door. Chris Daniels comes onto the camera and knocks on the door. Paul Heyman opens it and welcomes Daniels inside. Daniels decided to cut to the chase and asks Heyman what he has done about last week. Heyman insists that they are attempting to find the culprit but they have drawn a blank. Daniels walks away, looking scared.

Tajiri Vs Ric Flair- Total Mismatch here but Flair still sold like gold for anything that Tajiri did. Tajiri kept kicking and kicking at Flair, but Flair wouldn't attempt to counter anything because he was very busy selling. Finish: Tajiri goes to kick Flair, but Flair pulls him down by his legs. Flair struts around the ring and grabs Tajiri's leg. Flair bends down and.. FIGURE FOUR! Tajiri attempts to reach the ropes, but in the end, he has to tap.

The Camera cuts to a locker room backstage where Los Maximos are with Shocker. Los Maximos want to know how they will deal with London the next week. Shocker tells them that London is bluffing about the backup, but Los Maximos still do not look convinced.

Daniels is walking around the corridors backstage when he sees a BLACK tin can fall onto the floor. Suddenly a WHITE tin can falls onto the floor. Both of these had paint of the colour of their tin on. Daniels gets scared when he sees the two colours and immediatly runs off.

Jeff Hardy Vs Monty Brown- Hardy and Brown make for an interesting blend and tend to brawl alot, with Hardy pulling off the odd high risk attack. Brown and Hardy used their Charisma to their advantage and even though this wasn't a brilliant match, it had an OK story to it. Finish: Brown runs against the ropes. POU..oh wait. Hardy flips Brown over his head. Brown gets up and turns around, right into Hardy's waiting arms. Twist Of Fate! Hardy covers. 1..2..3! Hardy is on a 2 match winning streak!

Heyman is shown on camera where he says that he has a short adress to all members of the BWF locker room. He claims that anyone who interfeares in the main event would be banned from BWF forever.

Matt Hardy Vs Chris Daniels- Good Quick match here with a nice technical base to it. Hardy and Daniels gelled well together due to the fact that they both have the ability to tell a story in the ring. Finish: Daniels grabs Hardy by the hair and throws him into the corner. Suddenly, the light go out, and a Scorpion is shown scuttling across the big screen. A Voice starts to speak, "Daniels, Oh Daniels. You must be wondering why I picked you. Well, you see, there is something about you. And i noticed that you are cocky, you are rude and you remind me of someone. You remind me of Hogan. And I took..Hogan..Out!" Suddenly, a box drops into the ring. Daniels goes to open it, and inside is a Black Bat. Daniels recoils, and Hardy rolls him up! 1..2..3!

Guest Michael Louis

Nice shows so far mate, but just slow down with them. I mean the world isn't gonna end before your next post, lol. But nice, short and simple results.

One of The Advisors rang the bell. The Door opened and a tanned man answered the door. He welcomes the advisor into his house and the two sit down in a lobby.

"You may have seen us on TV last week. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. I am here to offer you a 7 Figure Sum. All you have to do is cancel any shoots and we'll foot the legal fee. We have a storyline for you and everything is ready."

"We'll I have to say one thing. Finally I HAVE RETURNED TO WRESTLING! Now what is this storyline of yours?"

-----

An advisor rang the bell. A young man of film fame answered the door.

"Ah so you must be the guy from "The Stuntplace"! Come in."

The Advisor entered the house. Inside there was large amounts of Memorobilia on the walls.

"Now I know that you have never considered doing this before but after the most recent movies in which you practised meticulously at Swordfighting, we had to make this move. The training will have allowed you to do your own stunts. We in the BWF believe that you could be a star. You have the charisma and the youth and with a bit of honing the talent. The Movies might of made you a star but eventually the hype will wear out. Join with us and you can become a Legend!"

"Well, I have to say that you're offer is interesting, but I would need a bit of security before giving up my career."

"We will offer you a 7-Figure Sum to join us. Give yourself 2-3 months and you will be one of the better wrestlers. Join us, report to training and then become a legend in your own right."

"Well, I think I will have to RE...ACCEPT. See you next week!"

user posted image

Last week, The BWF Title Tournament started. This week, the semi-finals are gonna happen. Orlando Jordan and Matt Hardy are going to square off whilst Jeff and Tajiri are going to square off too.

Chris Daniels lost the match last week due to a shocking video package. Will we find out the culprit?

Finally we will see London and Shocker face off in what should be an interesting contest, how will London contest with Shocker's two hired guns?

Confirmed Matches

London Vs Shocker

Orlando Vs Matt Hardy

Tajiri Vs Jeff Hardy

Edited by ami8

user posted image

The Cameras swing around The Toronto Skydome where the crowd is going crazy. Signs include, Hardy Vs Hardy and Who?Who?.

Chris Daniels' music hits and he climbs into the ring awaiting his opponent for tonight. As the announcer is about to announce his opponent, the lights cut out and a scorpion was shown scuttling across the screen again. A voice is heard, the same as last week, "Go back to March, 27, 1988. Clash of The Champions 1. I wrestled for 45 minutes against an icon of this sport and drew him. Go forward a few years, and I beat him. I beat an icon, imagine what I can do to you!" The lights come back on and Daniels looks scared!

Daniels Vs Jimmy Jacobs- Jacobs gets squashed here by Daniels. Finish: Daniels whips Jacobs into the ropes and takes him down with an elbow to the jaw. Daniels picks Jacobs up and kicks him in the gut. Last Rites! It's Official! Daniels picks up the win.

Daniels picks up a Chair from outside the ring and attacks Jacobs with it! Daniels sends a message to the mysterious man!

London Vs Shocker- These two put on a good highflying battle. As the two fight each other, they do not use moves that are technical and only attempt to help them pin the guy, but they use moves that are more designed to damage the Opponent in a lasting manner. Finish: London is on the top rope. Shocker runs to London and throws him into the ring. London takes down the referee! Shocker signals to the back and out come Los Maximos. Los Maximos begin beating on London when suddenly the arena goes black. A Red, Blue and White set of lights appear and a drum beat is heard. A Guitar riff begins. And finnaly a sound is heard, "TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!". Red, Blue and White Pyros explode as America's Most Wanted run down the aisle. They clear the ring of Los Maximos, before jumping at Shocker. Harris throws Shocker onto the ropes and London goes to The Top Rope! SHOOTING STAR PRESS! AMW clear the ring and The Referee awakes. 1..2..3!

London grabs a michrophone from outside the ring. He rolls into the ring and announces that Team America has been formed. London badmouths Los Maximos and Shocker and announces that Heyman has given word for a match between Team America and their hated enemies for a match at Monetary Gain.

After we come back from commercials, a Guitar Riff is heard and a red carpet is rolled out. MNM come down the aisle and claim that they are better than the whole orginization of BWF. They announce that Heyman has given them spot 1 in The Tag Title match at Monetary Gain and they are laying an open challenge out to anyone who wants to face them for the titles.

The Camera cuts to the interview area in the back where Matt Hardy is standing. He talks of what he has gone through in the past year. He tells the world of the pain that he has felt. On the other hand though, he claims that it will all be worthwile when he wins the BWF Title at Monetary Gain.

Matt Hardy Vs Orlando Jordan- Good Brawl here with Matt playing a good face. Whenever possible, Jarrett would grab Hardy around the ankles or taunt him, allowing for Jordan to gain an advantage for a short space of time. Jordan played the heel well. Finish: Jarrett grabs Hardy! Jordan is winding up a punch! Jordan attempts to punch Hardy but Hardy ducks and Jarrett gets hit! Jordan looks concerned for his fallen comrade but turns around right into a TWIST OF FATE! Hardy covers, 1..2..3! Hardy is in The Final!

"Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" kicks up as Paul Heyman comes out to the ring accompanied by a michrophone. Heyman leans on the rope and points to the big screen. Heyman announces that at Monetary Gain, he will debut the biggest star to hit the world, ever in an interview. Heyman then points to the big screen and a picture comes on. It's The Rock! It's The Rock! Heyman leaves the ring as the crowd are cheering their heads off.

Jeff Hardy Vs Ric Flair- Flair sells for the youngster here and attempts to get the crowd to believe Hardy as a viable contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Finish: Flair attempts to Low Blow Hardy but Hardy jumps the arm and kicks Flair in the head with a Mule Kick. Hardy runs against the ropes and drops an elbow on Flair. Hardy whips Flair into the corner before using one of the 6 sides as a springboard before performing a 1-Man Willow The Whisp. Flair falls into the center of the ring, Hardy climbs up top and hits a Swanton Bomb! 1..2..3!

"Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" kicks up as Paul Heyman comes out to the ring accompanied by a michrophone (again). Heyman announces 2 new matches for Monatary Gain. He announces a Cruiser-X Open (8-Man Royal Rumble) and a All-American Open (8-Man Royal Rumble). These are both for the title of the select name.

OOC: MNM were stolen from WWE in a shocking steal, e.g. Nash to Nitro

user posted image

It's The Last Week before Monetary Gain and BWF fans are packing the Manchester Evening News Arena to full capacity.

Will Daniels do anything about his stalker? Who is it? Will we find out? Find out on Shockwave!

Matt and Jeff will tag up tonight just 6 days before their match at Monetary Gain. Heyman claims they could use a warmup, and apparantly, he has believes MNM can provide that.

Confirmed Matches!

Matt and Jeff Vs MNM

Chris Daniels Vs Sabin

AJ Styles Vs Tajiri

user posted image

Christopher Daniels Vs Chris Sabin- Daniels and Sabin put on a quick fast paced match at the beginning but Daniels becomes fustrated and begins to brawl with Sabin. Daniels attempts to send a message to the stalker through this match, even though the stalker is probably a better brawler than Sabin. Finish: Daniels whips Sabin into the ropes before backdropping him over his head. Daniels picks Sabin up and kicks him in the gut. Angel's Wings!! Daniels rolls Sabin over and covers him. 1..2..3!

Daniels goes to grab a microphone and rolls back into the ring with one. Daniels leans against the ropes and begins to run down all of those that he has beaten in the last few weeks. He then insults the stalker and claims that he is not actually afraid of him. Daniels challenges him to a match at Monetary Gain! The lights promptly go out and a Scorpion is shown scuttling across the screen. The Voice is heard again saying, "Daniels, You don't know what you are getting into. I Accept!"

Team America are talking backstage. They are discussing their tactics for Monetary Gain. There is a knock on the door and Paul Heyman comes in. He is carrying a key to something. Heyman claims that this key unlocks many oppertunities in BWF. He claims that London and Shocker both have a chance to gain this key at Monetary Gain when they take part in The Cruiser-X OPEN!

Jeff Hardy is looking into Paul Heyman's office backstage. Matt Hardy asks why he is doing that. Jeff Hardy points to 5 items on Heyman's desk, all kept in glass cases. The Camera zooms into Heyman's desk and it shows The BWF Tag Team, The BWF Cruiserweight, The BWF All-American, and The BWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

AJ Styles Vs Tajiri- Tajiri and AJ put on a good fast paced match here. Tajiri uses many stiff kicks in this match but AJ tends to reverse them into a grab and throw Tajiri back. AJ and Tajri include some great spots in this match including a screwboard plancha by AJ to Tajiri. Finish: Tajiri and AJ roll back into the ring from the outside. Tajiri attempts to kick AJ but AJ grabs his leg. Tajiri flips backwards and kicks AJ over the head! Tajiri awaits for AJ to get up. BUZZSAW KICK! Tajiri covers. 1..2..3!

MNM come out to the ring and grab a Michrophone. They make an open challenge to anyone in the back, to come out and challenge them for the titles, as long as they can beat a team of their choosing up next. A Guitar Riff plays as The Thrillseekers run out to the ring. They claim that they can beat any team that MNM throw at them. Suddenly cheesy Disco music kicks up as two obviously gay guys run out to the ring. They claim that they are Marvalouss Max and Ravishing Robert! MNM go to commentary!

The Thrillseekers Vs Marvollouss Max and Ravishing Robert- Robert and Max use Gay 101 here, playing the Rico character but with two of them. They attempt to throw the slightly more experienced tag off with these moves. Finish: Robert whips Jeter into the ropes. Jeter comes back and Robert grabs him below the waist. Yes, he grabs him there. Capottelli quickly runs into the ring and punches Robert away. Max runs into the ring, grabs Capottelli and places his balls on his head before dunk tackling him out of the ring. Max goes up top and elbows Capottelli on the outside. Back in the ring, Robert is taunting Capottelli outside the ring. Jeter runs up behind him and dropkicks him into the ropes. Jeter goes up top. Jeter catches Robert across the neck. Jeter covers. 1..2..3!

Several x-division stars are gathered around a door in the back. A figure walks into the door, with a brightly coloured suit on. The stars talk to him before Tajiri goes upto him, leading him away whilst they talk Japanese to each other.

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy are walking down the corridor when they run into MNM. MNM says that if they were one of them, they would be scared, because they know that one of them will turn. The Hardy's ask why they know, whilst MNM says they have spoken to one of them about their plans. The Hardy's turn to each other with bemused expressions.

The Hardy's Vs MNM- This one is quick paced, especcialy with The Hardys displaying a small form of agitation to each other. Matt and Jeff attempt to rekindle former tag team moves, but they haven't tagged up for so long that it was slightly "Rusty". Finish: Nitro is in the corner! Matt Hardy bends down. Jeff runs towards Matt and whilst this is happening, Melina slips Nitro the high-heel. Jeff jumps and Nitro smacks him over the head with the shoe. Mercury knocks Matt out the ring and rolls Jeff up! 1..2..3!

MNM run away, as Matt rolls back into the ring. Matt pushes Jeff over as the show comes to an end.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

BWF Monetary Gain Preview!

Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy - BWF World Title

MNM Vs The Thrillseekers - BWF Tag Titles

Chris Daniels Vs Mystery Man

Los Maximos and Shocker Vs Team America

Cruiser-X Open

All-American Open

Tie-Breakers!

Name an ECW alumni that will debut tonight!

Name a former WWE superstar who will debut tonight!

What segment will the ECW star debut in?

user posted image

BWF Monetary Gain Press Conference!

The Crowd hushes as a young man gets up from his chair to speak, carrying with him a small black bag. He goes upto the podium and begins to open the bag.

"July 30th, The Single Biggest Day in Wrestling History! BWF will crown it's first ever World Champion. Live On PPV, From The Manchester Evening News Arena, we will witness BWF Monetary Gain!"

The Poster Flashes up onto the screen:

user posted image

"We at BWF would like to thank Mr. Forlan from the graphic department for the poster! But this is the moment you have all been waiting for. Inside this black bag is the BWF World Heavyweight Title, and you will see it for the first time ever!"

The Man undoes the bag and picks the title out of it!:

user posted image

"Take it away Now!" by Metallica, hits in the background as Matt Hardy jogs out from behind the curtain. Hardy runs upto the podium and grabs the michrophone!

"I am here to set my place in BWF history when I take the title as the first ever World Champion! Get ready for July 30th, because I am taking tha.."

"Risk-Taker" By Limp Bizkit, kicks up as smoke fills up the stage. Suddenly, the smoke dissapears and Jeff Hardy is standing there. Jeff goes up and gets in Matt's face.

"I beg to differ, BROTHER! You may believe that you have always been the alpha-male in our family but I am the single greatest Hardy to grace this brilliant country. I and only I will walk away from Manchester as The WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Now Matt..."

Suddenly Matt punches Jeff in the face and throws him off the stage. Matt picks up the BWF Title and poses for the cameras with a smirk on his face!