Fifa 2005 Thing

Yeah so I need some help on Fifa 2005.

My Pro Evo 4 has gone and got too scratched to a point where it no longer loads. So while I've got no Pro to play, my mate has got me back into Fifa, which I thought was never possible.

To the point though, how long does it actually take until you can manager the club you wish too? I've seen a few sites saying you can be any team at the start, but that's bullshit because I've tried about fourty times and it got to a point where I had to be a lower team, which was Rangers. Anyway three seasons in and still my manager is only like ** and is only getting average offers, like Real Sociedad and so on.

So yeah, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how long it usually takes until you can actually manage a team you want to manage, I.E Real Madrid :angry:

Took me 3 seasons before I could be Spurs, after being Boston United for one season and Sunderland for two years. That's the only game I've done, really. It depends on how well you do in a season. I stuffed the rest of the league with Boston, then went straight up to Sunderland, and after getting Sunderland in the Premier League after one season and keeping them up for a second, I had a 3 star rating. That was then I could choose Spurs.

You can be whoever you want in a season which lasts for just the one year, if you desperately want to be a certain team :P

Edited by alldawson