WWE Shakin' It Up

Yeah, after I started the smackdown show I realized / remembered that Grenier was actually RAW.

I didn't know about the roster splits for Velocity/Heat so that'll be correct from now on thanks to the information mentioned afterwards.

I figured on trying to slowly change X-Pac into a face just because of the overwhelming number of Heel's in his card on Smackdown already. But I may change that with the draft, and keep him as a heel. I figured though a crowd would potentially "pop" for anybody that's new, whether they were previously hated or not. Maybe not?

Guest RickyW

They usually would "pop" for a returning wrestler...but this is X-Pac and the WWE fans. They grew tired of "X-Pac". You should let him wrestle under "Sean Waltman" and give him a different gimmick than his previous WWE days. He used to be a damn good cruiserweight.

I'd also suggest keeping him heel.

Yeah I was thinking about just keeping Sean Waltman, that's what he's put up on the roster file as. I just refered to him in these posts as X-Pac. But I may go that way. Yeah, I'm planning on keeping him as a heel cruiserweight, and maybe having someone like Billy Kidman tag up with him for some nice matches against guys like Paul London and Psychosis or some other cruisers.

May go back and re-write those parts. *edit - just did*

Edited by Wrestling Hobo

News & Notes - Friday, July 8th, 2005

======================================================

Email News

------------------------------------------------------------

-The road agent stated that Billy Kidman and Paul London both worked well together due to their similar cruiserweight styles.

-Big Show complained about John Bradshaw Layfield working stiffly. Adding that he was fearful that he could have easily been hurt.

-Chris Benoit stated that he would be open to working with Christian

-On the other side of the spectrum Christian expressed a desire to wrestle The Hurricane.

-Smackdown! realed in a 5.85 rating, with 7,033 people in attendance and a total of $281,320 made in ticket sales.

Fued Status

------------------------------------------------------------

Major Fueds

1.Batista - Vs. - Triple H - Heat: 96

2.John Cena - Vs. - Kurt Angle - Heat: 94 (- 1)

3.Chris Jericho - Vs. - Edge - Heat: 98

Other Fueds

4.Rey Mysterio - Vs. - Chavo Guerrero - Heat: 86 (- 2)

5.Victoria - Vs. - Trish Stratus - Heat: 66

6.Bill Goldberg - Vs. - Randy Orton - Heat: 95

7.Paul London - Vs. - Sean Waltman - Heat: 63

Other Notes

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Jim Cornette was recalled from Development. Charisma (95), Overness (70), Brawl (10), Speed (0), Technical (0), Morale (77), Condition (100)

-William Regal was asked for a new gimmick Coach.

-Backstage there was some fighting between Luther Reigns and John Bradshaw Layfield. The reason for the fight has not been revealed, but apparently Reigns and Bradshaw are not happy with each other. The WWE has not used Reigns in some time, and many people believe that Reigns could be headed out of the WWE. He still has 35 months left at $30k per month on his contract. Will the WWE bite the bullet of r $510,000 price tag to terminate Reigns contract?

A WWE great is out.

==============================================

user posted image

AP - Earlier today it was announced that one of the greatest wrestlers to set foot in the WWE ring is out with a minor injury. While practicing for an upcoming potential apperance with the WWE, as he has an open contract at $90k per show, wrestling great Mick Foley was injured. Trainers said that Foley took a fall incorrectly and ended up landing on his arm in an awkward position. The arm injury is said to not be entirely too seirous, as it will only take 2 months or so for Foley to recover. However this will delay any return that the WWE had in mind for him, as he will most likely require a cast.

• 1 year later...