Monopoly Variations

Guest DiamondDust

Hah, sweet.

World's Biggest Monopoly Board

That's not actually a direct link, since the story is only in video stream format and I don't know how else to get to it. Click the "AUDIO VIDEO RESULT" on the right hand side.

I want it. :shifty:

No free parking pot. That is probably the only variation I play with. Also, everyone forgets the free parking pot exists, so we just play like it's not there. Haven't played the game in a while though, it's pretty hard to find people to play with, because I pwn them all :shifty:

I do play the English variation though, either that or we play the Singapore edition, trust me, everything is inflated. That, and nobody wants to get the brown ones (I assume everyone knows about them brown ones?) becuase nobody wants to own Geylang Road (red-light district).

Edited by ladydavinator