Cole's WWE Game Promo Banners

So, when I get bored sometimes. I make graphics. Now, since I have a fun WWE game in TEW that i've been playing recently I've decided to make promo banners for the PPV's. In here, I'll post the banners and let you rate them.

Currently I have two...Both from the month of May.

Backlash3.jpg

JudgmentDay.jpg

I've shown them to some guys on MSN from here, if you got tips to make them better go right ahead and give them to me because I'm all about getting better.

Guest Jules

They're both awesome, I can't really say anything bad about them. Both colour schemes fit perfectly (the firey red for Judgment Day and the dark blue for Backlash).

Nice work man.

I like the Judgment Day one. The Backlash one is kinda meh for me, as there doesn't seem to be much point in having the Backlash behind Dave and HHH because 1) half of it isn't visible, and 2) it's repeated in front of HHH.

Edited by oldskool

Guest Jules

I like the Judgment Day one. The Backlash one is kinda meh for me, as there doesn't seem to be much point in having the Backlash behind Dave and HHH because 1) half of it isn't visible, and 2) it's repeated in front of HHH.

I don't like the logo in the background on the Backlash one, and the logo to the bottom right would look better in the centre at the bottom IMO. Rest is fine, nothing too special though, 6/10.

The Judgment Day one is pretty good, it seems a bit empty between Cena and Angle but I like it. 7/10.

Yah, I was trying to figure out a way to make the backlash better as it was super plain when I first made it and I improved it a bit from my original make of it but I didn't touch the Judgment Day one again since I liked that right from when I made it.

It's a logo PSD dude that I added the WWE logo above onto it.

I'm sure you can find the font though will just take some searching.

Try www.dafont.com it has tons to select and thens theres always the odd place that has some WWE fonts...I haven't checked them all but http://julianstark.ju.funpic.de/index.htm has a WWE font section and it may have it.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I understand that I'm bumping something and double posting at a same time but I recently got back into this WWE after not playing for a week or so and I have two PPV's coming up, one I have made a banner for.

So expect another one in the next couple of days.

ECWOneNightStand.jpg

Once again, any comments are welcome as I'm always looking to get better and I'm sure there are things you guys can help me with on this graphic because I don't really like it myself.

The text is a little hard to read, but I really like the background. I'd maybe move D-Von over to the left a bit more and put Bubba Ray more into the graphic, at the moment it looks a bit like D-Von's the main focus of the graphic with Bubba just squeezed in there.

A few minor improvements and it'll be great.