50 Cent/Game/G-Unit

Gene Kiniski

I think it's shitty that Game keeps dissing 50. I mean 50 pretty much made Game's album such a big success. I'm not saying Game isn't talented, but 50's marketing ability is what made it so huge.

Guest SquadBoy

It was just two songs. But your right, 50 did get Game famous, but I would have liked Game regardless. I liked him since Certified Gangstas, before I knew he was with G-Unit. So he would have done it by himself.. It would have took longer though.

Guest Blade

^^^ although he only appear on two songs 50 continually claims that he had a lot more to do with the album as the executive producer, he also suppousedly wrote almost all the hooks

^^^ although he only appear on two songs 50 continually claims that he had a lot more to do with the album as the executive producer, he also suppousedly wrote almost all the hooks

That's the bit that distances me, because Game's album was hotter than The Massacre - so why wouldn't he use it himself?

I've lost all count of all the goings on in G-Unit, and I don't really care - I only really like GRODT, everyone else's efforts pretty much blow, bar a few tracks from Lloyd Banks' album IMO.