**SPOILERS** WSOP Final Table Update Thread

We've been playing a couples of hours. I'm going to edit key hands into this post as I follow all the action.

Hand 1 - Daniel Bergsdorf has the button in seat 4, Kondracki raises all in for $1,170,000 from under the gun. The very first player to act on the very first hand has already pushed the action, moving all in.

There's a saying in baseball (from the movie "Major League") that you can tell how the season goes by the first pitch on opening day. Let's see how it goes.

Everyone folds, and Kondracki picks up the blinds and antes. And the  World Series of Poker Championship final table is underway!

Edited by Troy Maskell

I picked Black on a poker forum three days ago.

Wish I had've had enough balls to put money at 3000-1 like he was

Troy, you listening to the CardPlayer live audiocast, or are you just following the logs from the site?

When Raymer went down, I immediately turned my support to Mike Matusow. Now that he's gone, I'll take Steve Dannenmann for no reason.

Troy, you listening to the CardPlayer live audiocast, or are you just following the logs from the site?

When Raymer went down, I immediately turned my support to Mike Matusow. Now that he's gone, I'll take Steve Dannenmann for no reason.

Edited by Troy Maskell

I was really hoping Matusow would win once the final table began, I just love those asshole pros.

Raymer is a good player, but he definetly isnt a godly player. Since he won in 2004, I'm not sure if he has even made more than one other final table appearance in any major tournament. (I think he made one at this years WSOP).

I have an excuse for not finishing. I fell asleep.

You probably know who's won but I'll finish adding the last of the key hands so you know what to look for.

Hand 165 - Aaron Kanter has the button in seat 6, Barch raises to $600,000, and Hachem calls. The flop comes 7s-5s-2c, and both players check. The turn card is the Ah, Hachem bets $500,000, and Barch calls. The river card pairs the board with the 2h, Hachem checks, Barch bets $1,000,000, and Hachem calls. Barch shows a busted spade flush draw, and Hachem shows A-8 (pair of aces) to win the pot.