Game Calculator?

I am looking to pawn off some off my games and I would like to know if there is a place to see the value of what I'm selling.

Or if you guys know of any places to get a good deal on trade-ins?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.1up.com offers you a chance to load in your collection, and get an estimated value, however, it is from a game collectors' point of view. For example, it valued my NES Metroid at $49.95. I highly doubt a pawn shop would give you that much for an NES. Most will only give you about $2 or $3 for an NES, and then they'll go and sell it for $5. New stuff like PS2 and XBOX usually will usually get you anywhere between $8 and $25.

Oh, okay ... you said pawn in the first post, so I took that for what it's worth :P

Anyway, B&M (brick & morar - slang term for an actual offline store) Gamestops and EB's usually offer in-store credit. However, offline EB and Gamestop stores, in most locations, will only accept PSX, N64, Game Boy, PS2, GC, Xbox, DS, and PSP games for trade in.

Most EB Stores are currently running these trade-in offers. I can't find any trade-in information online for GameStop stores. I'm aware that EB and Gamestop are both owned by the same parent company, but usually they vary greatly in prices and stocking. Your best bet for trade-in is a local small game shack, if you have one in your town, or maybe a flea market, if you have one of those. I recently traded in dupes of Sonic 1, 2, and 3 for Skitchin on the Genesis, and if you're familiar with Genesis, Skitchin is super rare game, so it was a good deal.

I'm lucky to live in an area with three EB Games stores, 1 GameStop, 2 small game stores (Space Coast Games and Game Source), and a Flea Market, that has at least two different game booths each week.

You'll be better off trying to find an actual person that wants to buy it; as 99% of game stores will be trying to buy it off of you cheap, only to resell it for a profit. Another person is more likely to be a collector, as well as more likely to want to PLAY the game instead of reselling it immediately, which will make them more likely to pay more.