Main Street Wrestling

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Yeah I read Berner Street Wrestling and that's what inspired me. He has character development which is what I'm havin trouble with because I only really have things going for Mike Cross and THE Birchall.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Well, yet another show from my backyard. No pre-show news, so let's get underway.

Local Fair Brawl

Out first is Greg Pawluk. He is out here in homeless garb. Pushing a shopping cart, what in the hell is he doing.

Greg:It seems that yesterday everything from my house was reposessed by the IRS. Just because I didn't pay my taxes. Is that really a crime? Is it? Of course not. I would like my new manager to please make their way ou...

WHACK! He's hit in the back of the head with a monkey wrench by Cade Sydal. He stole that from my shed. Cade grabs the mic dropped by Greg and stands over him.

Cade:Look at this! This is destruction! This is brutality! I'm cade Sydal, The SUIsydal Mission Man, and my mission, is to take the MSW Heavyweight Championship!

He throws down the mic and walks out of the ring heading back to the shed.

A 70% Rating for this segment.

Chris Cage vs. Simon Sanders

Sanders is on a rampage. He puts Cage in the figure four leg lock. Cage gets to the ropes but Sanders won't let it go. Cage is unconscious while Bruno tries to pull him off, while ringing the bell. Bruno needs help and calls Bart, the Road Agent if you forgot, they can't pry Sanders off him. He breaks the hold and attacks Bruno. Bart takes a shot at him but misses and gets planted with the Burning Hammer. He leaves the ring and laughs at the three broken bodies that lay in the ring. A 50% total.

Cade Sydal vs. Greg Pawluk

Pawluk, along with his shopping cart makes his way to the ring but is attacked by Cade. Cade delivers a few clubbing blows before he rolls him into the ring. The bell rings and we're officially underway. Cade is still pounding away. Pawluk is in trouble here. Sydal hits the SUIsydal bomb and covers. 1-2-3. It's over. Sydal isn't done though and continues to pound away at Pawluk. He screams "SUIsydal Mission Man!" and walks off to the shed. A 51% rating.

Shane Madison vs. Hi69

A friendly match with Shane and Hi69 posting a total rating of 62% total. 90% Quality. Shane and Hi69 exchange reversals and more counters. Madison finally ended it when Hi69 went for the Trance Rave but was caught with the Madison Stunner in the air.

Mike Cross and his wife Carmell walk out. Mike has a smile like he is on cloud nine.

Carmell:This man standing...GET UP YOU FOOL...This man standing next to me is my husband Mike Cross. Last month he beat Hi69 to become number one contender. Now he is going to become the first DESERVING MSW Heavyweight Champion. Right?

Mike:Huh?

Carmell:Nevermind just stand there and at least TRY to look tough. Don't speak again. Anyway, he is the best wrestler here and tonight he will prove it. He will be your next champion so get used to seeing his adorable face.

Mike:You think my face is adorable?

Carmell:SILENCE! Go back to the shed and put on your wrestling gear...NOW! 68%

Paul Birchall arrives 4 minutes before match time. Atop his go-kart of course. He is already in wrestling gear and is waiting in the ring. 70%

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

Mike Cross w/ Carmell Cross vs. THE Birchall

Birchall is on the offensive quickly. Mike takes a few punches. And he takes a few more. Birchall goes for the Standing Star Press, he got it, but Carmell is on the apron distracting the ref. Birchall grabs Carmell by the hair and kisses her. He then proceeds to tie her to the turnbuckle. Cross staggers to his feet. He knocks him down with a shoulder block. He hits the C4 right above Carmell's head. Birchall covers, 1-2-3! He retains! He unties Carmell and takes her to his go-kart, straps her to the roof and putts back down the road. Where in the hell he goes I'll never know. Only a 51% rating....disapointing.

50% for my shit card....I hate EWR.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH

EWR goes out. So does NWAPWX, APW, ECCW, NWA-W, and NWA-FL. Yay 5% public image. 36,970 dollars is the amount i lost llast month...I don't know if I'll start making money in time. Sanders, Madison, and Birchall all want raises. They all want to move on to a new promotion so they won't accept my raise...suckers. Nikoli Volkolf retires. He will be missed. I don't know by who but I know someone will miss the old fart. Time to book the card for Last Laugh.

Guest AJ Styles Mark

The Card for Last Laugh

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

THE Birchall vs. Hi69

After Hi69 got screwed out of the win 2 months ago, he finally gets his rematch.

Mike Cross vs. Shane Madison

Madison is on a winning streak after losing his first match., can he continue against Mike Cross, this time without his wife?

Cade Sydal vs. Greg Pawluk

Will this feud end or will Sydal continue as the SUIsydal Mission Man?

Mike Cross vs. THE Birchall

Where is Cross' wife? Will it be explained?

Also: Birchall and Cross confrontation about Cross' wife.

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest AJ Styles Mark

Pre-Show news: Carmell suffered an injury and is out for this month. So this works perfectly for my kidnapping gimmick. Nothing else. On to the show!

Edited by AJ Styles Mark

Guest blueblood

Could you please quit asking for feedback. If someone has something to say then the'll say it. Just be patient and keep writing. Keep in mind that this diary is for yourself. Or is it?

Good luck with this esse. (Y)

• 1 year later...