NHL 2006

Cole

Other than some line chemistry problems giving you little or no stat boosts, I can't figure out why you'd lose that many. It happened to my Toronto as well, I simmed the first month of the season and they went 3-8-0-1 or something close to that...and I've played the second month and we're currently 11-10-0-2.

On that note, why are ties included in the record if games can't end in ties?

Guest Grapehead

Other than some line chemistry problems giving you little or no stat boosts, I can't figure out why you'd lose that many. It happened to my Toronto as well, I simmed the first month of the season and they went 3-8-0-1 or something close to that...and I've played the second month and we're currently 11-10-0-2.

My lines are 100, 100, 80, 70 for chemistry, so even line 4 has a +1 to their stats. It's really frustrating to watch a season go down the drain like that, but oh well, I had saved at the trade deadline, so I might just go back to playing games again and finish the season myself.

Here's a question, who do you guys find to be the best goalie in the game? Because it's been rough in nets for my team thus far. Over the three seasons I've played, Hasek, Belfour, Kiprusoff, Turco, and Raycroft have all been in goal for me, and all have posted atrocious numbers with my team(after seemingly successful seasons with their other teams). Who is your go to goalie?

I've never had a goalie do well until I put the difficulty to difficult and changed some of the sliders. I put poke effectiveness to almost full, goalie cover to near full and stuff like that. I'm playing as Washington, and Kolzig is doing great.