Dynasty Warriors 5 Cover

DynastyWarriors5cover.jpg

Smaller Version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/Norr...riors5small.jpg

And here's a link to the .zip of the .JPG of the custom cover I made ^_^: http://home.ripway.com/2005-8/402065/DynastyWarriors5.zip

Tell me what you guys think, I personally loved how it turned out :)

EDIT: I realize that it looks like the NRCP thingy is stretching from the cover off the spine, but that's just an error from the 3D program. I made sure to check that out when I noticed it, lol.

Edited by Norris Scott

I'm tempted to change the front, yeah. It's just hard to come up with something for that, especially considering the original cover implemented so many people...

If I can nab a good sized screenshot though I'll see what I can do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xXx Straight Edge xXx

Awesome job. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was the real thing. Only real faults I see are along the spine. The 5, obviously, and the NTSC thing at the bottom is miniscule, but that's the only other thing to pick at on here. The cover is perfect… reminiscent of all the other Dynasty Warriors' covers. 9/10