Combat Zone Wrestling

Guest Eiji Ezaki

None of your shit makes any sense, this is horrible. I'll just mention that PLEASE EXPLAIN more of the things in your diary. Why are AJ & Homicide mad at each other? Why is Webb wrestling in deathmatches even though he VOWED he'd never want to do 'em ever again. Why did SD & Hero get a World title shot, even though SD lost to Kevin Steen? Why did that World title match happen in the Cage Of Death? What the fuck, seriously. And too many gimmick matches too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eiji Ezaki

Believe it or not, if you read a diary more without handing out critism then you'll find out why things have happened. The Nate Hatred turn WILL be explained.

Also, you don't seem to know much about CZW logic. Franky The Mobster was scheduled for a title match against Ruckus ONE MONTH after dropping the Iron man belt to Kevin Steen. Also, a lot of CZW matches happen for no reason. They just get booked and it doesn't matter as long as the crowd gets good wrestling. The ONLY matches that are ever really explained in CZW are the main events. At least, unlike the real CZW, i'm TRYING to build to matches. I fired Maven Bently because he has no charisma. Don Callis has 96% charisma.

Also, I have some really cool storylines planned for 'Street Fight' that i'm sure will be awesome. So at least read a few more shows before you make your mind up about my diary.

ImBetterThanYou, thanks a ton for reading my diary regularly and I think it's bullshit that Quote The Raven told you that you can't have an opinion just becuase you're a newbie. I too am a newbie, I guess that means that people shouldn't read my diary?

One last thing, Quote The Raven, you can call my diary lame when you don't make about 6 diaries that are just a backstory.

Edit: I'm thinking of trying to get a TV show to bring back Fake You TV. What does everybody else think of this?

EditNo2: Quote The Raven, you clearly haven't seen COD6. Nate Hatred didn't get thrown from the top off the cage, he got spike piledriven through a pane of glass covered in thumbtacks. As for saying it nearly killed him, it seemed like that but he actually had basically been crippled from his injuries over the years. One of the saddest thing;s i've seen is Nate and Wifebeater not being able to lift anybody for months leading up to COD6.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Guest Eiji Ezaki

ULTRAVIOLENT UNDERGROUND

IN AN EMPTY ECW ARENA

UVU CHAMPIONSHIP

JC BAILEY© Vs NECRO BUTCHER - BARBED WIRE BOARDS AND LIGHTUBE TABLES

There are six barbed wire boards in and around the ring. There are four lightube tables on the outside of the ring.

Necro starts by over-powerin Bailey and throwing him into a board. Bailey, with several small cuts on his back, gets back up and trades forearms with Necro. Necro gets the advantage and powerslams Bailey. Necro leaves the ring and grabs two chairs. He sets them up and tells Bailey to sit down. They then exchange several of the strongest punches each man can give. Bailey stands up and staggers away only to be grabbed by Necro and powerbombed throuh a lightube table! Bailey slowly gets up and begins to use his speed to get the better of Necro. Bailey DDTs him into the corner and mudhole stomps him. He then throws the Butcher out of the ring and throws him over the guardrail. They then brawl up to the bleachers and referee Rob Hartog pushes a lightube table to the side of the bleachers. Necro and Bailey climb up the bleachers and both try to slam eachother down through the table. Bailey uses a go-behind into a waist lock and manages to German suplex necro off the bleachers and through the lightube table!!! Bailey pulls Necro back up by the hair and drags him back to the ring area. Bailey rolls him into the ring and when Bailey rolls in he is met with a quick flurry of body shots from Necro. Necro then puts Bailey's head between his thighs and powerbombs him from the ring onto a lightube table on the concrete! Bailey very slowly gets back up and pushes the last lightube table into the ring with a barbed wire board. He then kicks Necro in the balls and sets up the table and puts the barbed wire board underneath it. He gently places Necro on the table so as not to break it. He then goes upstairs and hits a Double Stomp onto Necro sending him crashing through the table and onto the barbed wire board. Bailey covers him and gets the pin! Bailey quickly retreats to the backstage area, leaving Necro writhing in extreme pain.

Hope you fine people enjoyed that. Personally, I think it's the best match that I've ever written. If you enjoyed it as well, tell me here and I'll try and incorporate more UVU matches into my diary! This would be cool since I have a little storyline for the UVU title coming soon. So stay tuned, so to speak.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

The only real problem I had was with Zandig firing the super-over Sonjay Dutt and hiring a surely-heel Don Callis, teasing a heel turn only to get turned on in the main event, making him look like a face. Actually, it kinda makes sense because I'm sure Zandig would stroke his own ego like that in real life but I was really looking forward to a heel Authority Figure-type role for Zandig. Not to mention I used Don Callis in my CZW game (and upcoming diary, if I can get around to writing it).

Of course, a lot of the matches do seem a little bit thrown-together-at-the-last-minute, even for CZW. But I'm just gonna attribute that to being the beginning of a diary and hope it'll all come together over time.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

STREET FIGHT 2006

14th JANUARY 2005

LIVE AT THE ECW ARENA

*The show starts with The H8 Club in the ring.

Justice Pain gets on the house mic.

Pain: First of all, did anybody here read the End Of Year Top 100? That's right, fuckers, I was at number four. NUMBER FOUR!

The Messiah grabs the mic.

Messiah: Yeah. yeah that's good, big man. As you all know, last month The H8 Club triumphed against all the odds at Cage Of Death. Everybody was saying "It's Cage of Death and they're against Zandig. They have to lose!" Well, they were wrong. *cackles*

Pain grabs the mic back

Of course, we could've won it anyway, but this is the man that guaran-damn-teed that we won that match, Nate Fuckin' Hatred!

Hatred: I bet you're all wondering why I did what i did. You may remember at COD6 when Nicky and Mr. Pain here "turned" on the Wifebeater and me. There was no turn! We were in on it all along. All we had to do was sit back for months on end and then come back fresh so that we - The H8 Club - can de-throne Zandig from the the top of CZW. We were all tired of watching other people get elevated to Championship status while we were forced to do the same stuff for years.

Pain: That's right, Nate. All we needed was another former champion. He came in the form of The Messiah. He had lost the title and Zandig fired him, that's right, Zandig fired him for losing the title to Ruckus. With the Messiah we have now formed the strongest faction that CZW has or ever will see. Our reign at top will begin tonight when Nate Hatred annihalates Zandig!

Wifebeater nods and signals for the other guys to make their way to the back now.

*"The Generic Luchadore" El Generico def Jack Evans to retain the Jnr. Heavyweight title

It looked like Evans was gonna win this match. He was in control through almost all of the match. Generico managed a win when Evans bothced a 450 Splash and landed on his head. Generico quickly picked him up, out him on the turnbuckle and hit the BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAHH on Evans and mercifully pinned him.

*Franky The Mobster def Adam Flash and "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush to retain the Iron Man belt

Franky cut a very humorous promo before the match about steroids, manhandling young boys and masturbating over pictures of Jimmy Page.

This match had everything: brawing, mat wrestling and had some cool spots. Franky got the win when Flash press slammed Quack to the concrete. When Flash turned round Franky hit him with the Credibility Statement for the pin. Franky then celebrated on the outside before attacking a fan, spitting at him and then ripping up his sign.

*H8 Club(Pain and Gage) def Mr. Gannosuke and Jun Kasai

Huge brawl over the whole arena that saw some really crazy-ass bumps. At one point, Kasai got thrown off the balcony and only had one table to break his fall. The H8 Club got the win when they spike piledrove Gannosuke onto a ring covered in thumbtacks! After the match, both Pain and Gage dished a royal beating on Kasai throwing him through several tables, throwing him into the guardrail and hitting him with chairs. We found out the motive when Gage shouted "We'll show you to be friends with him. Where's John now, eh?"

*Hero and Double C def Blackout(Ruckus and Sabian)w/Eddie Kingston to retain the tag team title

Really good match from the start. Never at one point during this match did the fans know who was gonna come out on top. Hero got the win when he hit Sabian with the Tag Title, covered him and then used the ropes for leverage. Hero and Claudio celebrate and Ruckus and Sabian leave the ring area. Eddie Kingston stays though...

*Eddie Kingston gets in the ring

He gets on the mic.

Eddie: Chris, man, what is wrong with you now-a-days?

Hero and Claudio look at eachother and simultaneously shrug their shoulders.

Hero: Eddie, I have no idea what you're talking about, "homie".

Eddie: I tell ya what i'm talking about shall ah? You've been cheating you're way to almost all of you're matches these day, man. You're not the same guy who trained me all those years ago. I guess I've lost all of my respect for ya, dude.

Hero: I don't know what you're getting at, fatty. I've kicked your ass all over the East Coast, you should have plenty of respect for me.

Eddie goes nose-to-nose with Hero. Claudio slowly backs away in a comedic fashion.

Eddie: Tell ya what, do ya wanna try and "kick my ass" again....tonight?

Hero: Well.....no.

Eddie pushes Hero and Hero puts him in a cravat, the crowd laughs. Eddie forearms Hero.

Eddie: I'm being serious, you asshole. Tonight me and you in this ring.

Hero: That's not gonna happen. Ya see, I've just had a match. But I have the perfect opponent for you. If you can beat him, then me and you, next month, "dawg". He may be a little tired after wrestling for IWA earlier today but you can't take him so....

Hero runs to the back. When he comes back he appears to be dragging a figure by the arm. IT'S SAMOA JOE!! Joe hesitantly gets in the ring and stands opposite Kingston, ready for action. Ruckus and Sabian come back down to the ring and we have.....

*Eddie Kingston w/Ruckus and sabian def Samoa Joe w/Chris hero and Double C

The match started out slow with both men feeling eachother out with headlocks, armbars and hammerlocks. From then on the match was very back and forth with a lot of good wrestling mixed in with brawling. Chris Hero repeatadly pulled Kingston's leg whenever he ran into the ropes. Kingston got the when, Hero thinking it was Kingston, tripped Joe up. This allowed Kingston to use The Royal Flush and get the pin over the debuting Samoan! Kingston points at Hero and shout "Me, you, next month!" Hero and Claudio quickly walk to the back, pushing Sabian and Ruckus out of their way.

AJ Styles Vs Homicide went to the 20 minute time limit!

This match was all about the crisp holds these guys used on each other. They spent the most part of the match trading excellent submissions until announcer Ed O'Man announces there was only 5 minutes left, both men pulled out all the stops to try and take eachother down. Eventually after a crazy five minutes, the time-keeper rang the bell! Both guys looked really disappointed. AJ slowly walked over to Homicide and reached his hand out. Homicide extends his arm and at the last split-second, cheap shots AJ, sending him to the canvas!

*JC Bailey comes down to the ring.

JC: John Zandig, get your crippled old ass out here.

Zandig comes out from behind the curtain, Don Callis is following behind him.

JC: John, I told you i was in good enough condition to wrestle tonight. But, as usual, you didn't listen did you?

Zandig: JC, you had a brutal UVU match just four days ago. There's no way you're in good enough shape to wrestle tonight.

JC: You know what, Zandig? This fucking belt has been holding me back for way too long now.

*JC lifts the UVU title above his head and throws it to the mat*

JC: From now on, no more deathmatches out of JC Fucking Bailey.

Bailey leaves the ring area and Zandig and Callis look at each other with a confused look.

Callis: I don't know what just happened but I don't see any point in keeping the title!

Zandig: I didn't employ you to make fucked up decisions like that. About the title, I guess this would be the best time to announce that March 11th, Smyrna, Delaware, we will be holding the Ultraviolent Tournament Of Death 5!! We had to move it from July becuase of the damn PPV company want to show it March. I see know better way to crown a knew UVU champion than rewarding it to the winner of Tournament Of Death 5!

Callis: I don't knoW, John...

Zandig: Do you wanna be in it?

Callis: No, sir.

Zandig: Well, March 11th in Smyrna, 12 participants, TOURNAMENT OF FUCKING DEATH FIIIVVE!

*Super Dragon def Kevin Steen to retain the CZW World Title

Good, hard-hitting match that saw Steen hit the package piledriver only for Super Dragon to kick out! Super Dragon got the win when he Curb Stomped Steen and put his head on a chair. SD then went upstairs and double stomped Steen's head into the chair!

Nate Hatred def Zandig in a Falls Count Anywhere match

Not once in the whole match did the men enter the ring. The match started with Hatred attacking Zandig while he was making his entrance. The match ended when Messiah and Wifebeater appeared from the Eagle's Nest and assisted Hatred in beating up Zandig, throwing him through two stacked tables. After that, Necro Butcher and Toby Klein make the save for Zandig. A big brawl with all six men starts. Wifebeater and Messiah start fighting with Necro and Klein. The four fight all the way back to the Eagle's nest and disappear. This leaves Hatred and Zandig exchanging big punches in the middle of the crowd. Hatred hits the Fire Thunder Bomb on Zandig on the cold, hard concrete for the pin!

End of show...

As usual any feedback is welcome. I hope you enjoyed reading it as I enjoyed writing it.

If your looking into getting more talent anytime soon and wanna keep up the Deathmatch style then look into get Ryuji Ito.

He's A Fantastic worker with 70+ in all stats but his charisma leaves something to be desired.

My suggestion is signing him and making him into a franchise player or lackey by giving him Callis as a manager and give him a World title run.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

I think i've seen that crazy bastard on a few BJPW tapes. I'll think about signing him after TOD because I've already got all the 12 workers planned for it. If his stats are all around 70 then a fued wuth Sexxxy Eddy could be good....

Guest ImBetterThanYou

i always liked reading your CZW diary up until now. but dude, now.....i just don't know. i mean i like everything up until now, but after reading that promo with Hero & Kingston...I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! dude i was in tears reading that thing. loved the show. this is easily my favorite diary to read. fine work keep it up.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

CZW NEWS FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY

Street Fight 2006 was attended by 2210 people! This is over 1000 down from Cage Of Death, but is was to be expected that we wouldn't draw as many fans.

Super Dragon Vs Kevin Steen at Street Fight 2006 got a magnificent ****3/4 rating with 100% Match Quality!

Zandig Vs Nate Hatred was the second best match of the night scoring a ***1/2 rating and 94% Match Quality!

czw is very, very sad to announce that during a match for ROH, Jack Evans severely injured himslef and ripped his calf muscle. He will be out for nine months. CZW has no other choice than to release Jack Evans from our roster for the time being. When Jack recovers he will be very welcome to come back and work in CZW.

On February 11th, CZW will hold it's seventh annual 'Only The Strong'. The card is yet to be announced but you can guarantee it will be nothing less than amazing!

on the 2nd of February, CZW will hold another UVU match. It will be a nine-man elimination match for a place in Tournament of Death 5! All men have expressed a want to be part of the tournament, this is their oppurtunity! The match is:

Harley Lewis v Mr. Gannosuke v DJ Hyde v Adam Flash v Mad Man Pondo v Sabian v Excess v Beef Wellington v Sexxxy Eddy

The final two men left in the match will be placed in the TOD!

With TNA going Global, AJ Styles can no longer make independant bookings. His fued with Homicide was really going places here in CZW. Still, we wish him well in his future endevours.

CZW wishes a happy birthday to Kevin Steen who turns 24 this month!

Chaotic Wrestling, All Pro Wrestling, Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling and East Coast Championship Wrestling have all gone out of business.

We got an offer from a regional network to bring back Fake You TV, but we just didn't feel like it was the right time to have a TV show.

I think i've seen that crazy bastard on a few BJPW tapes. I'll think about signing him after TOD because I've already got all the 12 workers planned for it. If his stats are all around 70 then a fued wuth Sexxxy Eddy could be good....

Guest Eiji Ezaki

PREVIEW OF 'ONLY THE STRONG 7'

SATURDAY 11th FEBRUARY

CZW ARENA

JNR. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

"THE GENERIC LUCHADORE" EL GENERICO Vs "KENTUCKY'S FAVOURITE SON" JC BAILEY

Last month at 'Street Fight 2006', JC Bailey vowed never to work a deathmatch again. Since he was a champion, he gets the chance to win another championship. Will he be able to defeat El Generico in straight wrestling match?

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO TAG TITLES

THE BLACKOUT Vs TEAM MASTURBATION

Team Masturbation are back in CZW with a number on contenders match! Ruckus and Sabian will know to take this comedic duo seriously in this match.

"LAST OF A DYING BREED" EDDIE KINGSTON Vs "THE SAVIOUR OF CZW" CHRIS HERO

Last month, Kingston told Hero he had no respect for him and challenged him to a match. Hero agreed but only if he could defeat Samoa Joe. Eddie did and at 'Only The Strong' he'll get his hands on Hero.

IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP

FRANKY THE MOBSTER Vs RYUJI ITO

Frankie's second defence will be against Japanese superstar Ryuji Ito! Will Ito be able to take the title in his debut?

LIGHTUBE MADNESS

LIGHTUBES ROPES, CORNERS, TABLES, LADDERS AND FISTS!!!!!!

THE MESSIAH AND WIFEBEATER Vs THE TOUGH CRAZY BASTARDS

Last month, Necro and Toby got into a big brawl with Messiah and Wifebeater! The two team will clash in UVU match held in the backstage area! As implied by the name there will be hundreds of lightubes up for use in this match. They key feature is that all four men will have broken lightubes glued to their fists!!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SUPER DRAGON Vs "THE NOTORIOUS 187" HOMICIDE

Originally scheduled to be SD/Homicide/AJ, it has been shortened to just SD versus Homicide since AJ joined TNA exclusively. Homicide managed to go to a time limit draw with AJ Styles last month while Super Dragon defeated Kevin Steen in a MOTYC. It is for sure that both these men will pull out all the stops for the coveted title!

SIX MAN TAG

ZANDIG, JUN KASAI AND A MYSTERY PARTNER Vs JUSTICE PAIN, NICK GAGE AND NATE HATRED

There is no need to explain the bad blood going into this match. Last month Kasai was brutally assaulted by Pain and Gage and is now looking for revenge! Zandig has announced he has a very special partner planned for the match!

Also scheduled to appear: Don Callis, Kevin Steen and Nate Webb!

Predicitions are very welcome. Next post - UVU nine-man elim. match. Expect it tomorrow. Also, a rating would be very nice.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Guest ImBetterThanYou

EL GENERICO Vs JC BAILEY

THE BLACKOUT Vs TEAM MASTURBATION

EDDIE KINGSTON Vs CHRIS HERO

FRANKY THE MOBSTER Vs RYUJI ITO

THE MESSIAH AND WIFEBEATER Vs THE TOUGH CRAZY BASTARDS

SUPER DRAGON Vs HOMICIDE

ZANDIG, JUN KASAI AND A MYSTERY PARTNER Vs JUSTICE PAIN, NICK GAGE AND NATE HATRED

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eiji Ezaki

I'd just like to inform whoever reads this diary that my computer stopped working a few days ago and I had to wipe my entire hard drive. This meant having to delete EWR and all my plans/posts for this diary. After much contemplating, I ahve decided to start writing this diary again. This means simulating another game upto the point I got to and writing new stories seeing as I had the next three shows already written and I can't remember anythng on them.

Expect the as promised nine-man UVU elimination match very soon!

C Z FUCKIN' WWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

ULTRAVIOLENT UNDERGROUND

IN THE PARKING LOT BEHIND THE CZW ARENA

NINE-MAN ELIMINATION MATCH - LAST TWO GUYS LEFT GET PLACE IN TOURNAMENT OF DEATH 5!

200 LIGHTUBES, BARBED WIRE BOARDS, PANES OF GLASS AND STRIPS OF NAILS

HARLEY LEWIS v MR. GANNOSUKE v DJ HYDE v ADAM FLASH v MAD MAN PONDO v SABIAN v EXCESS v BEEF WELLINGTON v SEXXXY EDDY

Seven of the men exit the ring and go on the apron, leaving Hyde and Beef in the ring. Beef backs away and Hyde slowly stalks him around the perimeter of the ring. Beef backs into the corner and Hyde stands intimidatingly in front of him. Hyde raises his fist and Beef shouts at him to stop, Hyde pauses and Beef pokes him in the eyes. Beef tags in Harley Lewis and jumps over the ropes onto the apron. Hyde and Lewis trade stiff forearms. Hyde gets the advanatage, grabs some lightubes and smashes them over the head of Lewis. Lewis staggers around the ring and Hyde hits a Dragon Suplex on him, he gets a two. Mad Man Pondo gets in the ring and takes Hyde out with a lariat(ooooo). Pondo signals to Gannosuke and he gets in the ring aswell. Lewis, Pondo and Gannosuke all take shots each swinging lightubes at Hyde. Pondo sets up two chairs and places several lightubes between them while the other two pummel Hyde. Lewis drags Hyde up and pulls towards Pondo, Pondo then puts Hyde's head between his thighs, elevates him high into the sky and throws him back down, crashing through the tubes!! Gannosuke quickly drops down and gets the pin.

The other six participants in the match get in the ring and a HUGE brawl erupts. Sabian takes a powerslam through a pane of glass courtesy of Adam Flash and gets eliminated. Beef and Excess are fighting in the corner, Excess hits a rana and goes upstairs, moonsault on Beef and a two-count. Eddy is working over Lewis in the corner and digs the nail strips into his head. Pondo makes his way over with a lightube in each hand and smashes them on Eddy's back. Pondo then grabs Lewis and backsuplex's him from ring to the ground, through a pane of glass! Pondo exits the ring and gets a pin on him. Meanwhile, Excess takes the Total Sextacy and gets eliminated. Adam Flash gets in his car and drives so that it is parked next to the ring. He then gets in the ring. He advances towards Beef, he presses Beef above his head and slams him into the car, crashing through the windscreen. Flash covers him and gets the pin. Eddy then makes his way over to the car and brawls with Flash on top of the car. Gannosuke goes over and hits both me with chairs. Eddy gets up and unleashes a flurry of bodyshots on Gannosuke, Eddy grabs him and powerbombs him onto the pavement. Eddy jumps down and covers him, he gets the three!

Eddy then gets back in the ring and fights with Pondo, both men exchanging lightube shots. Flash springboards of the ropes and dropkicks Eddy, sending tumbling through the ropes. Pondo and Flash then brawl around the ring. Flash pushes Pondo into the nail strips and Pondo elbows him in the stomach and piledrives him onto a lightube that has conveniently been placed on the mat. Pondo covers him and gets the win. Mad Man Pondo and Sexxxy Eddy will be in Tournament Of Death Five!

Zandig and Don Callis comes out of a parked car together(¬ ¬) both clapping their hands. Zandig congratulates both men and thanks everybody for taking part in the match.

Hope you enjoyed that. As usual any feedback what-so-ever is very welcome. Next stop - Only The Strong 7!