Combat Zone Wrestling

Guest Eiji Ezaki

Guest Eiji Ezaki

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's really appreciated. The plan was originally for Eddy to win TOD, but with Mondo returning, I decided that going with Zandig was the only way to go. Regarding Excess, he's in my Best Of The Best, but I don't know if he'll be getting a big push yet. You'll just have to keep reading to see.

PREVIEW FOR TRIFECTA ELIMINATION IV

9th APRIL 2006

CZW ARENA

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

"SICK" NICK MONDO V WIFEBEATER

After taking out Wifebeater last month, Mondo challenged him to what will be his first amtch since leaving CZW in 2003!

CZW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SUPER DRAGON© V JUSTICE PAIN

At Only The Strong 7, Pain won the right to get a title shot at Super Dragon! Will he be able to bring any titles into the H8 Club?

TRIFECTA FINAL - WINNER GETS PLACE IN BEST OF THE BEST SIX!

CHIKARA WINNER V IWA:MS WINNER V IWS WINNER

CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI V EDDIE KINGSTON

Claudio is defending the honour of his mentor, Chris Hero, in this match. Kingston has not been able to get Hero on his own lately, this caused him to challenge Claudio!

IWA: MID SOUTH BRACKET

MATT SYDAL V VITO THOMASELLI V MARC WOLF

CZW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

THE H8 CLUB(GAGE AND HATRED) V THE BLACKOUT

Like Justice Pain, Gage and Hatred earned a title shot at Only The Strong 7! Ruckus and Sabian are unlikely to go down without a fight after winning the titles last month at Tournament Of Death!

CHIKARA BRACKET

ARIK CANNON V RETAIL DRAGON V SKAYDE

JNR. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JC BAILEY V ???

CZW commisioner Don Callis has announced that he has a special opponent for JC Bailey, since Bailey said that there's no other Junior Heavyweight that can beat him!

IWS BRACKET

DAMIAN V THE ARSENAL V DAN PAYSAN

If you don't know, the Trifecta Elim takes three guys from three companies, the winner from each companies match goes onto the final where they will fight for a place in Best of the Best.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eiji Ezaki

CZW NEWS FOR MARCH

Wifebeater v Necro Butcher in a FBTW match was voted by fans as the match of the night at Tournament Of Death! The match had 91% MQ and 76% OR!

Nate Hatred v Zandig was close runner-up with 88% MQ and 70% OR!

Tournament Of Death Five did a 0.30 buy rate! It was attended by 3288 people! Damn, that's a lot of people in a little field in Delaware!

We are also very pleased that nobody sustained any injuries during Tournament Of Death. Zandig, Lobo, Nick Gage, The Messiah and Nate Hatred are all in very bad condition right now though.

CZW would like to wish the following stars a happy birthday: Charlie Haas (33), Samoa Joe (26), Mike Quackenbush (29) and Claudio Castagnoli (22). Phew, almost gave away a spoiler for the next show there!

CZW made a profit of $688,000 during the month!

JC Bailey has decided that he wants his match at Trifecta to be a Ladder match! His opponent is still, as yet, unknown. Don Callis has confirmed though that he has booked someone to come into CZW and take that belt from Bailey!

TRIFECTA ELIMINATION IV

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

CHIKARA BRACKET

JC BAILEY V ???

IWS BRACKET

Great diary! I really like your match write ups, short and to the point. Very nice read. I guess I'll do some predictions.

TRIFECTA ELIMINATION IV

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

CHIKARA BRACKET

JC BAILEY V ???

IWS BRACKET

Guest Eiji Ezaki

TRIFECTA ELIMINATION IV

9th APRIL 2006

CZW ARENA

*The show opens with a ladder in the ring. Bastard of Christ by Deicide hits over the speaker system and out comes Commissioner Don Callis. He gets in the ring and runs through the format for the Trifecta Elimination. They are as follows: Three companies (CHIKARA, IWA:MS and IWS) each submit three of their superstars. These three men will take each other on and the winners of each match go onto the final for another 3-way with the winners from the other two matches. The winner of the final gets a place in Best of the Best Six, which takes place in May.

He then goes onto mention JC Bailey. He says Bailey has been causing several problems for CZW in the past few months. Since he stated he was unbeatable, Callis has found an opponent who he believes can take the title from Bailey. He makes the introduction, "He works for PWG and TNA, he has also worked for CZW in the past, he is a former X Division Champion, he is PETEY WILLIAMS!". Williams walks out from the back, shaking hands with the fans in the front row. He gets in the ring and lists all the people he has beat "In this business I have beat AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Jerry Lynn, Matt Bentley, CM Punk, Alex Shelley, I've beat them all. You, JC Bailey, you're gonna be a piece of cake. That belt is mine, eh?"Sorry, had to slip that in.

Bailey runs down to the ring to a chorus of boos from the audience. A slug-fest begins and the bell rings....

*JC Bailey versus "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams was a no-contest in a Ladder Match!

This match had to be seen to believed, it was crazy. A lot of innovative spots using the ladders in the ring were seen! Both men managed to pull of their finishers, Bailey hitting the Double Stomp from the top of the ladder onto Williams who was lying on a Ladder and Williams managed to nail the Canadian Destroyer much to the enjoyment of the fans! The match ended when both men climbed the ladder, they traded punches up top and both grabbed the title, Bailey accidentally kicked the ladder away and both men were dangling from the belt. Eventually, it gave away and both men fell to the mat. They fought over the belt until the ref grabbed it. He got on the mike and declared the title vacant until these to could have another bout! Williams and Bailey started brawling, the brawled in the aisle and took it backstage!

*Matt Sydal def Vito Thomaselli and Marc Wolf in the IWA: Mid South bracket of the Trifecta Elimination!

Spotty match that saw several suicide dives to the floor. Sydal got the win when he got Vito in a Gory Special and hit The Aftershock!

*Don Callis comes down to the ring. He announces that Best of the Best 6 will be taking place on the 14th of May. He states that all participants have been booked and they are: Excalibur, Excess, returning champion Mike Quackenbush, Ruckus, Sabian, Super Dragon, Kevin Steen, El Generico, japanese superstar Milano Collection AT, Samoa Joe, Homicide and the winner of Trifecta!

*The Blackout(Sabian and Ruckus) w/Robby Mireno def The H8 Club(Gage and Hatred) to re-tain the Tag Team Championship Titles!

Just like their match at High Stakes 2, The H8 Club dominated the match with their size and strength. The Blackout made a comeback near the end where they scored several near-falls. Ruckus even hit the Poetic Ruckus for the first time in ages on Nick Gage! The H8 Club looked to be winning the match until Zandig and hid Big Dealz, Nick Mondo, Jun Kasai and Lobo made a run-in. Though visibly banged up they still managed to take the H8 Club out because of the overwhelming odds. Mondo hit the M. Bison on Hatred and dragged Sabian over him for the win! The Big Dealz laid another beat-down on Gage and Hatred and left the ring area.

*"The Anarchist" Arik Cannon def Retail Dragon and Skayde in the CHIKARA bracket of the Trifecta Elimination!

Wow, what a match! These three guys put on a wrestling clinic in the ring, each taking turns to destroy each other with various holds and submissions. The Anarchist got the win with a Burning Hammer on Retail Dragon. Expect to see these guys again in CZW!

*Claudio Castagnoli w/Chris Hero def Eddie Kingston

Very good technical bout between two guys who are becoming increasingly over in the Combat Zone! Kingston looked to have the match won when he nailed the Royal Flush but Double C managed to kick out after two. Kingston rested against the ropes and Hero snuck up behind him and locked him in the cravat and then jumped up and down in celebration, getting laughs from the fans. With Kingston in the cravat, Claudio went to work on the body of Kingston. Kingston fought back only for Claudio to lift him up and hit the Pyramid Bomb for the win. Kingston gets up leaves the ring. The fans chant "Fuck him up, King, Fuck him up!". Kingston swings at him but he ducks and locks in the cravat again, Claudio is applauding his mentor and tag partner from the ring. Hero lets go and he and Claudio run up the entrance-way. The stop at the top and ask for a mike. Hero challenges Kingston to a handicap match next month at BOTB since he keeps complaining about interferences and such. Kingston accepts.

*Damian def The Arsenal and Dan Paysan in the IWS bracket of the Trifecta Elimination!

Very hard-hitiing match match with some cool spots. Damian got the win when he Roundhouse Kicked Paysan, turned and delivered a stiff elbow to the temple of Arsenal, he instantly collapsed, Damian covered him and got the win.

*Franky The Mobster comes out and pushes the IWS guys out of the ring. He gets the mike.

Franky: IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, IWS, I'm in IWS, why wasn't I in the match? IWS, IWS, what a load of crap. Last night when I had little, five-year-old Davie in my bed, I thought to myself, "HEY, Frankie, take your finger out that boys ass. Doesn't CZW have a show tomorrow? Hell yeah, they do, they, do, they fuckin' do! DO I have a match? No. No, no, no." So you know what, friendly CZW audience? I took my finger out of that boys ass. Really. I decided to fly down here from Canada and I see these no-name penis chompers are in a match. Why wasn't Franky in a match? Why, why, why, wh....

Charlie Haas comes out from the back and tells him "to shut his god-damn retarded mouth".

Frankie: Since you don't have a match, Mr. Gayda, and I don't have a match. How about we have a match. I'll put the Iron Man title on the line as well. C'mon it'll be a good match!

Charlie runs into the ring and I guess we have an impromptu match-up.

*Franky The Mobster def Charlie Haas to re-tain the CZW Iron Man Championship!

Franky got the win in this fast-paced match with a Swinging Neckbreaker from the top rope!

*"The Anarchist" Arik Cannon def Matt Sydal and Damian in the Trifecta Final to earn place in BOTB6!

Good match, not as good as the CHIKARA match earlier, but still very good. The Anarchist won when Sydal eat a Big Boot to the face from Damian and Cannon quickly hit the Glimmering Warlock on Damian for the win! Cannon celebrates in the ring.

*Justice Pain def Super Dragon to win the CZW World Heavweight Championship

Justice Pain reminded people that, yes, he's not just a deadly fighter, but can get down on the mat or fly when needed! The match was very back-and-forth for the most part with both men countering the others moves throughout. Super Dragon got Pain into position for the Psycho Driver but Pain reversed it into a waistlock, from there he hit the Pain Thriller! He covered Super Dragon and got the 1 2 3! You can bet the result of this match didn't make Zandig happy one bit.

*"Sick" Nick Mondo def Wifebeater in a Falls Count Anywhere match!

Living up to his name, Mondo turned in a very sick performance here. He took a Chokenstein from the top of the bleachers and onto the concrete with nothing to take his brawl. After that, Wifebeater dragged Mondo up to the balcony and threw him off of it with nothing bu one table to break his fall. Back in the ring, Mondo managed to take advantage with his superior speed and his use of several chairs on Wifebeater's injured neck and back. Mondo got the win when he got Wifebeater on his shoulders and hit the Assault Driver onto a set up chair! He covered Beater and got the victory!

After the match, The Big Dealz (Zandig, Lobo, Necro and Kasai) come down to the ring to celebrate with Mondo. The H8 Club (Messiah, Pain, Gage and Hatred) ruin the celebrations when they come running down the aisle with various weapons! The two opposing teams stand off on separate sides of the ring. When Zandig signals, they all charge into the middle of the ring and a massive brawl ensues! The H8 Club eventually bail to the floor. Zandig proposes a five-on-five match next month at BOTB, but Pain shoots him down and challenges them to an Ultraviolent Underground match because half the stuff they want to do to eachother won't be allowed in the arena!

END OF SHOW

I hope you guys enjoyed the show. Next show is BOTB, the card should be up tomorrow!

Awesome show man. The promo for Franky was gold man! Can't wait for the BOTB sounds like it could be an awesome show. I hope that you make the UVU 5-on-5 match some kind of Japanese Deathmatch stipulation, like an Exploding Barbwire Cage Match, Lights Out Match, etc., etc.

Anyway we may see a bigger push for the Messiah? He seems like a bigger star than some of the other H8 Club. And Im sorry but Id like you to drop Kasai, he does nothing for me. Both are just my opinions.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

ZAK, thanks for the feedback. Messiah may get a push sooner or later. But the only way Kasai is getting ejected from the Big Dealz is if he injured himself.

PREVIEW FOR BEST OF THE BEST SIX

14th MAY 2006

CZW ARENA

The format for BOTB is changing yet again this year. We're returning to the 3-way matches in the first round. The two guys who don't get pinned advance to the next round. In the second round there will be two 4-way matches. The last two guys from each of these matches will advance to the final!

*FIRST ROUND*

MATCH ONE:

SABIAN V KEVIN STEEN V SUPER DRAGON

MATCH TWO:

ARIK CANNON V MILANO COLLECTION AT V EXCESS

MATCH THREE:

RUCKUS V EL GENERICO V MIKE QUACKENBUSH

MATCH FOUR:

SAMOA JOE V EXCALIBUR V HOMICIDE

*SECOND ROUND*

MATCH FIVE:

WINNER MATCH ONE #1 V WINNER MATCH ONE #2 V WINNER MATCH TWO #1 V WINNER MATCH TWO #2

MATCH SIX:

WINNER MATCH THREE #1 V WINNER MATCH THREE #2 V WINNER MATCH FOUR #1 V WINNER MATCH #3

*FINAL*

WINNER MATCH FIVE #1 V WINNER MATCH FIVE #1 V WINNER MATCH SIX #1 V WINNER MATCH SIX #2

*NON-TOURNAMENT MATCHES

HANDICAP MATCH

EDDIE KINGSTON V CHRIS HERO AND CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI

The fued between Kingston and Hero has been going for months now because of Kingston's hatred of Hero's cheating and interfering in matches. After Kingston's match against Claudio last month, Hero challenged him to a handicap match against the both of them, he accepted! Will Kingston be able to overcome the odds or does he have a ....Wildcard up his sleave?

CZW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JC BAILEY© V "THE CANADIAN DESTROYER" PETEY WILLIAMS

Last month, in Williams' debut in CZW, they fought to a no-contest in a Ladder Match. The referee declared the title vacant and the champion will be decided at BOTB!

In other news, the CZW office released the schedule for all events over the next year! This is it:

14th May 2006 - Best Of The Best VI (PPV)

11th June 2006 - Joe Vs Necro II

9th July 2006 - Violent By Design 2006

13th August 2006 - Deja Vu IV (PPV)

10th September 2006 - High Stakes IV (PPV)

8th October 2006 - Death In Delaware

12th November 2006 - Night Of Infamy IV (PPV)

10th December 2006 - Cage Of Death VIII (PPV)

14th January 2007 - Street Fight 2007

11th February 2007 - Only The Strong VIII

11th March 2007 - Tournament Of Death VI (PPV)

9th April 2007 - Trifecta Elimination V

Wow man...Trifecta was a great show. Didn't see Petey coming at all, but I don't know if I like the title being held up...the challenger has to beat the champion, but that's just a personal opinion. Cannon winning Trifecta made me a very happy boy, and I think he'll be the first Trifecta winner to pick a BOTB win! Can't wait for BOTB!! Also, it's very good to see the title back on Pain, but it'd be nice to see him on the next show. Keep up the great writing, you've got a reader in me.

PREDICTIONS FOR BEST OF THE BEST SIX

*FIRST ROUND*

MATCH ONE:

MATCH TWO:

MATCH THREE:

MATCH FOUR:

*SECOND ROUND*

MATCH FIVE:

KEVIN STEEN V SUPER DRAGON V ARIK CANNON V MILANO COLLECTION AT

MATCH SIX:

RUCKUS V MIKE QUACKENBUSH V SAMOA JOE V HOMICIDE

*FINAL*

SUPER DRAGON V ARIK CANNON V RUCKUS V SAMOA JOE

HANDICAP MATCH

BEST OF THE BEST SIX

*FIRST ROUND*

MATCH ONE:

MATCH TWO:

MATCH THREE:

MATCH FOUR:

*SECOND ROUND*

MATCH FIVE:

KEVIN STEEN V SUPER DRAGON V ARIK CANNON V EXCESS

MATCH SIX:

RUCKUS V MIKE QUACKENBUSH V SAMOA JOE V HOMICIDE

*FINAL*

KEVIN STEEN V :devil:EXCESS :devil: V MIKE QUACKENBUSH V HOMICIDE

HANDICAP MATCH

Come on man, do me right this time.

Oh and push Excess to the freakin' moon! But dont worry Ill be a reader no matter what. (Y)

Guest Eiji Ezaki

The reason for the weird BOTB format is because, for TOD, I had to switch to weekly shows to fit all the matches in and have it over two week(in my game), I couldn't be bothered doing this for BOTB. And making it this format was the only way to fit all 12 guys that I wanted in the tournament.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Guest Eiji Ezaki

ULTRAVIOLENT UNDERGROUND

2 MAY 2006

IN A EMPTY CZW ARENA

NO ROPE EXPLODING BARBED WIRE, EXPLODING BARBED WIRE BOARDS, SCAFFOLDING.

Zandig, "Sick" Nick Mondo, Necro Butcher, Lobo and "Crazy Monkey" Jun Kasai v Justice Pain, Nate Hatred, Wifebeater, Messiah and "The Future of Hardcore" Nick Gage

All ring ropes have been taken down, two sides of the ring have exploding barbed wire, the other two sides have nothing except a scaffold going from one side to the other. Exploding barbed wire boards litter the ring and floor. A single pin-fall wins the match.

Big brawl to start with all ten men trying to avoid the boards that cover a large portion of the ring. Messiah slams Mondo onto one and it explodes, Mondo rolls around in agony and bails to the floor. Messiah follows and the fight around ring-side. Zandig press slams Gage onto one of the boards before being tackled by Justice Pain and thrown into the barbed wire, setting of another explosion! Necro kicks Wifebeater in the stomach and clubs his back, he lifts him up and powerbombs him over the barbed wire and onto the concrete floor! Nate Hatred pushes Necro into the wire and he gets caught in it, Necro hair gets caught on fire, Hatred pulls him out of the wire, slams him and stomps on his hair 'til the fire goes out. Lobo runs up behind Hatred and hits a back suplex on him onto a barbed wire board. Meanwhile, Messiah piledrives Mondo on the outside, he then goes on the apron and climbs up the turnbuckle, Mondo quickly gets up and pushes Messiah forward and he lands on a board. Necro Butcher begins to scale the scaffolding, he gets near the top when Justice Pain quickly climbs up and thros him from the side of the scaffolding onto the concrete floor. Zandig and Mondo begin to climb up. Nick Gage sees this and follows them. On the scaffolding, The H8 Club and The Big Dealz face off. Pain immediately drops down and lays on his stomach. Zandig advances and simply rolls Pain off the scaffolding, he lands on the exploding barbed wire ropes and cuts his arm up really bad. Mondo and Zandig make their way towards Gage, Zandig beats him down and Mondo lifts him, puts him on his shoudlers and JUMPS OFF THE SCAFFOLDING FOR THE ASSAULT DRIVER ONTO THE EXPLODING BOARDS!!! Through the dust and smoke from the explosion, Mondo can be seen covering Gage and gaining the victory for the Big Dealz! After the match, Wifebeater, Messiah and hatred all atck Mondo, wrapping him up in the barbed wire and throwing him around the ring like a rag doll. Another big brawl breaks out between the two teams. All the road agents and security staff empty the back to come out and split up the fight!

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Guest Eiji Ezaki

CZW NEWS FOR APRIL

Justice Pain vs Super Dragon for the CZW World Championship was rated as the best match of the night with a MQ of 86% and on OR of 66%!

Charlie Haas vs Franky The Mobster for the Iron Man Championship was the second highest rated match with 80% MQ and 66% OR!

CZW veteran Adam Flash has unfortunately been injured in a bizarre gardening accident! He will be out for two months.

We here at the Combat Zone would like to wish a happy birthday to: Justice Pain (31), Lobo (36), Beef Wellington (24), El Generico (21) and Kevin Steen (24).

Former CZW World Champion and current Tag Champ, Ruckus, has agreed to work exclusively for CZW for another two year!

CZW worker Mad Man Pondo, is leaving CZW to tour Japan with Big Japan Pro Wrestling over the next month. We wish him well.

With Joe Vs. Necro II just over a month away, it has been revealed that the match will have a Falls Count Anywhere stipulation!

Guest Eiji Ezaki

BEST OF THE BEST SIX

14th MAY 2006

CZW ARENA

*The Show starts with announcer Ed O'Mac in the ring. Each man taking part in the tournament comes down and stands around the ring. As he calls them they get in they each get in the ring. Mike Quackenbush got the biggest reaction from the crowd closely followed by Super Dragon!

*First Round*

*Super Dragon and Kevin Steen def Sabian

Current Tag Team Champion, Sabian, fell to the wrath of a former World Champion and a former Iron Man Champion. Steen got the pin with a Package Piledriver. At one point in the match it looked like Steen broke his neck when Super Dragon dropped him on his head from a powerbomb. He assured us he is okay to advance to the next round though.

*Arik Cannon and Milano Collection AT def Excess

Milano made Excess tap out with the AT Lock after about seven or eight minutes! Arik Cannon stayed on the apron for the most part of the match.

*Mike Quackenbush and Ruckus def El Generico

Whoa, this match was lightning fast with the action never stopping for! Generico had Ruckus us for the BRAINBUSTAAHHHHHHH but he countered it, pushed Generico down to the mat and hit a Shooting Star Press for the win!

*Samoa Joe and Homicide def Excalibur

It's impossible to describe how much the crowd was behind Excalibur to win this! He was very close to getting the win when he hit the Tiger Driver on Homicide, his hopes of advancing were stopped short when Joe came up behind him whipped him into the corner, put him up and hit the Musclebuster for the win.

*Non-Tournament*

CZW Jnr. Heavyweight Championship

*JC Bailey def Petey Williams

What a match! These men pulled out big move after big move. Bailey got the win when he reversed a Canadian Destroyer into a back body drop. He then picked Williams up and hit the Canadian Destoyer himself!!! Williams got on the mike and admitted that Bailey is one hell of a competitor and really pushed him to the limit.

Don Callis then comes down to the ring. He said that although Bailey managed to defeat Williams, this does not prove that he's unbeatable. He then went on to say that, until Bailey loses that title, Callis will be finding the best possible opponents for him!

*Franky The Mobster comes down to the ring, he appears to be doing Heidenreich's march thing. He pulls a mike away from Ed O'Mac.

Franky: Yo, yo, yo, yo whatup, homies? In-case you didn't realse I am YOUR Iron Man Champion and I don't have match. What are you gonna do about it Mr. O'Mac? Hmm, hmm, HMM?

Ed: Nu-nu-Nothin'?

Franky: You can bet your tight little caucasian ass it's nothing. What If I slip my finger between your....

Beef Wellington comes out and also gets on the mike!

Beef: As we all know, I'm a shooter, so that's what I'm gonna do. First of all, this company sucks balls, I, the master of the Ass Punch, Beef Wellington never get used anymore. It must be that jackass of a new booker that we have.

Damian then comes out he screams in their faces and elbows them in the temple. Beef does that fall thing that Ric Flair always does.

Then El Generico comes out. He speaks some shoddy Spanish and then shouts "....OLE!". He then gets stiffed by Damian.

Next out is Arsenal. Damian tries to stiff him, Arsenal ducks but still gets caught on the jaw with an elbow.

Excess then comes out he pats Damian on the head and motions for him to settle down. He gets on the mike.

Excess: Je n'ai pas une allumette ou ! Aucun de nous gars de IWS ont des allumettes. Donc la semaine prochaine je propose qu'une six allumette d'homme nous présentant six ! Fait n'importe quel de vous gens stupides savent même que je dis ?

Franky: Why yes, yes I do. So we're settled next month a 6-man match for my Iron Man Title.

All men nod in agreement and walk to the back together.

Anybody who can tell me(and is correct) what Excess said gets a special prize!

*Second Round*

*Kevin Steen and Arik Cannon advanced over Super Dragon and Milano Collection AT

Steen and Cannon teamed up throughout the match. Together they eliminated Milano with a double superplex! That has to be seen to be believed! They both then beat down Super Dragon Cannon then picked him up and pushed him towards Steen, Steen then hit the Package Piledriver for the win!

*Mike Quackenbush and Ruckus advanced over Homicide and Samoa Joe!

Very, very hard-hitting match. Quack looked like he had been legit knocked out at one point when Joe hit him with a roundhoue kick! Quack managed to continue and even eliminated Homicide with the Lightning Lock! Necro Butcher then made a run-in and brutally attacked Joe with a chair!! Necro left and Ruckus went upstairs and hit a 450 Splash onto Joe for the win!

*Charlie Hass comes out. He gets on the mike.

Haas: Why wasn't I in this god-damn tournament? You know what, it doesn't matter because I have a special surprise for you people tonight!

He points at the entance-way and out comes Jackie Gayda! She gets into the ring and hugs Haas.

Haas: Alright, folks, this is my Wife Jackie!

Lapdance by NERD plays over the sound system. Out comes SEXXXY EDDY! He gets in the ring, looks Gayda up and down, turns her around and checks out her ass. Haas punches him in the face and tells him to back off. Eddy tries to touch her and Haas punches him in the face again. Eddy punches him back and the two start brawling. Haas bails and takes Gayda with him, he drags her to the back!

*Non-Tournament*

*Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli def Eddie Kingston in a handicap match!

Kingston came very close to winning the match but both Hero and Claudio got in the ring at the same time and put him in some very nice double submissions! Hero won with the Hero's Welcome! After the match they both lay a beating on Kingston. Then from the back, comes BLACKJACK MARCIANO!! He runs into the ring and takes out Hero and Claudio. He challenges them to a tag match next month! The Wildcards are back!

*The H8 Club come down to the ring. It's mainly just to put over Justice Pain's title win last month. Zandig and the Big Dealz come out on the Eagles Nest! Zandig challenges Pain to a world title match next month! He then challenges Gage to a UVU Title match some time in the next week!

*FINAL*

*Kevin Steen def Ruckus, Arik Cannon and Mike Quackenbush to become the Best of the Best Six Winner!!!

Like in their second round match. Steen and Cannon teamed up. They eliminated Quack when Cannon hit the Burning Hammer! Ruckus then eliminated Cannon when Steen turned on him, allowing Ruckus to hit the Hate Crime and pin him. Ruckus and Steen then fought a very back-and-forth match with Steen eventually winning with the Package Piledriver! Zandig gave Steen his trophy and Steen walked around ring-side holding the trophy in the air!

*The fans then voted Quack/Ruckus/Generico match from the first round Match of the Night!

End of show

Hope you enjoyed the show. As always, any feedback is very appreciated.

Also, I have a question for anybody who knows about Japanese Deathmatches. How many times can someone be thrown onto a barbed wire spiders web before it breaks? I've never seen any of these matches so I wouldn't know.

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Well I've seen someone thrown on one at least three to four times and it still not break, so I don't know.

Excess said:

"I have not a match or! None of us guys of IWS have matches. Therefore next week I propose that a six matches of man presenting us six! Does any of you stupid people know even that I say?"

Ruff' Translation!

My french isnt to good.

Oh by the way:

Le Meilleur du Meilleur reaked de awesomeness !

Edited by ZAK416

Guest Eiji Ezaki

NEWS FOR MAY

On the 5th of June, Zandig will take on Nick Gage in a 100 lightubes, Barbed Wire death match for the Ultraviolent Underground Championship! It will take place in the CZW Arena in front of no crowd.

"Primo" Robby Mireno has unfortunately his knee and will be out for the next 16 months. He has informed CZW management that he was "banging some bitches" and fell of the backseat and landed awkwardly. He will now be managing The Blackout from a wheelchair.

TNA has signed Ken Shamrock to a written contract.

Best of the Best Six scored a 0.26 buy rate! This is down from our last show held on PPV, Tournament of Death, by .04. CZW will be looking to score our biggest buy rate in August with Deja Vu IV!

3731 people attended Best of the Best! This is CZWs second biggest show ever. Cage of Death VII is the only show which as managed to attract more fans.

JAPW have announced some HUGE signings. They have signed they following workers: Kenta Kobashi, Scott Hall, James Gibson and Doug Williams!

AAA have had their TV show, Lucha De Vuelta, dropped by their TV network.

"Spyder" Nate Webb is celebrating his 27th birthday next month! CZW would like to wish him a very happy birthday!

NWA: Anarchy and USA Xtreme Wrestling have both gone bankrupt!

CZW made a profit of $600,000 during May!! This is the exact amount of money that Best of the Best brought in $650,000 through Pay-Per-View revenue! Without BOTB, we would have made a loss during the month!

Chris Hero has agreed to work exclusively for CZW over the course of the next two years!

Edited by Eiji Ezaki

Guest Eiji Ezaki

PREVIEW FOR JOE Vs NECRO II

11th JUNE 2006

CZW ARENA

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

NECRO BUTCHER V SAMOE JOE

We've all seen there first match, right? Wow, what a match! The re-match is taking place right here in CZW! This time it is Falls Count Anywhere rules! Sure to be one of the craziest matches ever!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JUSTICE PAIN© V ZANDIG

Zandig challenged Pain last month to a title match and he accepted! At Joe Vs Necro II, the figurehead of the H8 Club, Justice Pain, will take on the leader of The Big Dealz, Zandig! Who will win when the two biggest forces in CZW go into battle?

CHRIS HERO AND CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI V THE WILD CARDS: "KING OF DIAMONDS" EDDIE KINGSTON AND "BLACK" JACK MARCIANO

Kingston has been fueding with Hero for months. Claudio has been dragged into it by Hero, his tag partner. Last month during their handicap match, Jack Marciano ran in to aid his former partner after he had been defeated and savagely beaten. The Wildcards are back, will The Kings of Pro Wrestling be able to stop them?

CHARLIE HAAS w/ JACKIE GAYDA V "THE TRIPLE X SEXXX EXXPRESS" SEXXXY EDDY

Last month, Eddy made some passes at Haas' wife Jackie Gayda. The two got into a fight about it last month and Haas challenged Eddy to a match! Will Haas' technical abilites be able to overcome Eddy's hybrid style?

CZW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

THE BLACKOUT: RUCKUS AND SABIAN© V "THE ANARCHIST" ARIK CANNON AND "MR. WRESTLING" KEVIN STEEN

Cannon and Steen teamed up throughout Best of the Best last month, will they be able to take the Tag Titles? At BOTB Steen defeated Ruckus to take the trophy when he turned on Cannon, will these two be able to work together after what Steen done last month?!

CZW IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP

FRANKY THE MOBSTER© V DAMIAN V ARSENAL V EXCESS V "THE GENERIC LUCHADORE" EL GENERICO V BEEF WELLINGTON

These six young Canadians are all angry about the lack of work they're getting in CZW. To combat this, they came to the agreement that they would face eachother and earn there spot in CZW!

JC BAILEY© V "LIGHTNING" MIKE QUACKENBUSH V "SPYDER" NATE WEBB

Don Callis continues to pile the pressure on Bailey. Last month he managed to defeat Petey Williams. This month, Callis has double his opposition! They are a former Junior Champion and BOTB5 winner, Mike Quackenbush and Bailey long-time rival Nate Webb!

JOE Vs NECRO II

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

NECRO BUTCHER V SAMOE JOE

(setting up for Butcher vs Joe III)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JUSTICE PAIN© V ZANDIG

(Just because I dont want to see the owner of the company with the belt)

CHRIS HERO AND CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI V THE WILD CARDS: "KING OF DIAMONDS" EDDIE KINGSTON AND "BLACK" JACK MARCIANO

(A cheap win to keep this fued goin)

Porn Star Mustache vs Porn Star :lmao:

CHARLIE HAAS w/ JACKIE GAYDA V "THE TRIPLE X SEXXX EXXPRESS" SEXXXY EDDY

(Always go with the true porn star)

CZW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

THE BLACKOUT: RUCKUS AND SABIAN© V "THE ANARCHIST" ARIK CANNON AND "MR. WRESTLING" KEVIN STEEN

(I dont see The Blackout losing the titles anytime soon)

CZW IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP

FRANKY THE MOBSTER© V DAMIAN V ARSENAL V :devil:EXCESS:devil: V "THE GENERIC LUCHADORE" EL GENERICO V BEEF WELLINGTON

(EXCESS DAMNIT EXCESS!!!)

JC BAILEY© V "LIGHTNING" MIKE QUACKENBUSH V "SPYDER" NATE WEBB

(I really dont care that mcu about this match)