White Stripes > *

Herr Matzat

I'm not the biggest White Stripes fan in the world, much less the U.S., but I enjoyed them live. They came to Louisville and put on a memorable performance. Jack is so talented musically. I'm amazed at the number of instruments he has learned and then manages to incorporate into almost many of the songs.

The crowd was into it, and that helps me enjoy a show when I know the energy level is there.

And yes, I have to say, The White Stripes are endlessley more entertaining live than The Killers. I saw them too, and I just left felling... that's it?

In the Killers defense, they only really have one studio album to chose from while the White Stripes have five studio albums, probably a dozen or so singles PLUS all the covers they have crafted.