Cursed

TOG

Eh, I wub my Christina Ricci, and had been meaning to see it despite terrible reviews. Then I saw it, and it's close to Halloween and all that so I grabbed it. It's one of those movies that is so bad you enjoy it, and it knows. I'd recommend it for the Halloween weekend, especially if you're the type who has nightmares and such, 'cause it'll give you a good laugh before bed. I coulda posted this in any of the horror movie topics down there, but I didn't. Still, i'd enjoy talkin' about this film in particular, since all it has received are the bad reviews that are norm for horror movies, and it isn't at all the norm for horror movies. Hop to it.

Eh, I wub my Christina Ricci, and had been meaning to see it despite terrible reviews. Then I saw it, and it's close to Halloween and all that so I grabbed it. It's one of those movies that is so bad you enjoy it, and it knows. I'd recommend it for the Halloween weekend, especially if you're the type who has nightmares and such, 'cause it'll give you a good laugh before bed. I coulda posted this in any of the horror movie topics down there, but I didn't. Still, i'd enjoy talkin' about this film in particular, since all it has received are the bad reviews that are norm for horror movies, and it isn't at all the norm for horror movies. Hop to it.

Edited by armyman2004