But Can They Sing?

B-Rad

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think performed the best?

• Larry Holmes
    • Michael Copon
    • Myrka Dellanos
    • Bai Ling
    • Carmine Gotti Agnello
    • Joe Pantoliano
    • Antonio Sabato Jr.
    • Kim Alexis
    • Morgan Fairchild

If you missed it on VH-1 tonight, you have to go watch the performances on VH1.com. It was some of the best TV that I have watched in a while (is that sad?).

Some of the celebrities had decent performances. I thought Morgan Fairchild, Michael Copon, and Carmine Gotti Agnello were all decent and should definately move on to next week.

They are eliminating three people this week, and if you want to hear some shitty performances by semi-well known celebrities, definately go over and watch Antonio Sabato Jr. totally fuck up "Every Breath You Take", Bai Ling do a horrendous version of "Like A Virgin", and the WORST of all, Kim Alexis doing "The Way You Love Me."

The other three people (Larry Holmes, Myrka Dellanos, and Joe Pantoliano) all were decent enough, just not the best or the worst.

Anyway, definately go check them out for a good laugh, and let us all know what YOU thought of the show by voting for your favorite!