Erikksson, Is a Villa fan, Erikksson, is a villa fan....

WS1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/4614092.stm

What a joke. I read it last night on teletext and seen a few posts on other boards as well. Apparently he's gonna bring Beckham along as well. I wouldn't even want the boring cunt as manager, we've already got O'Leary leaning up the corner of the dug out showing no emotion, don't need another manager like that.

I haven't read the article in the link, but wasn't this all revealed as a set up this morning? From what I read, it was the News Of The World, posing as a sheik, to talk to Erikkson about taking over Villa, just to show his lack of loyalty over the England job.

Kind of annoyed me how they had to use Villa though. Although no team really deserves to have more uncertainty and negative press around it, Villa really don't need it right now with the team unhappiness already, and the constant takeover talk already.

Sven's scared of overloading the team with sexiness, something adding Barry would surely do.

On a side note, in said article (NOTW one), Sven also is reported to have called Rooney 'rough', said SWP wasn't 'worth his transfer fee', and that Giggs 'wants to play for England, rather than Wales'. Interesting.

He said Rooney came from a rough background, it even said that in the article, but of course the NOTW's own headline inferred something different.

As much as I don't like Sven, there is no point replacing him 6 months before a fucking World Cup. What a bunch of cunts the NOTW are, especially that beardy bastard who writes sports columns.