ROH 2006 - Rise To Prominance

waylo88

Im glad you're enjoying it. I didnt mean to come off like a dick before, but I was just kinda mad that people seemed to be getting down on my diary just because it wasnt ROH to a T. Like i said though, thanks for the feedback, and I should have more stuff up for the diary early tomorrow morning (as in 1 or 2 in the morning).

IPB Image

- We here at ROH have decided to go ahead and accept CZW's request to have their top, hand selected talent challenge the ROH World Champion, Pure Champion, and Tag-Team champions. CZW let ROH know that the only way for us to use the New Alhambra Arena was to accept their demands. So, tonight it will be ROH vs. CZW at the New Alhambra Arena.

- CZW has notified the ROH offices, that Claudio Castagnoli and El Generico will be challenging Jack Evans and Matt Sydal for the ROH tag-team championships. It appears as if Generico and Castagnoli have defected over to the CZW side. None-the-less, this should be a high impact bout that will have some huge ramifications if the CZW guys were to win.

- The challengers for the World and Pure championships have yet to be decided by CZW. Bryan Danielson and Austin Aries have said that they are ready ofr anything, and that they guarantee they will beat whoever CZW throws in the way. CZW responded saying that the challenger to the Pure title is going to be a HUGE shock because it will be someone from the ROH locker room who has personally let Zandig know that he is defecting from ROH to CZW. Who could this man be?

- Also on the card tonight, Tyler Black will be taking on Delirious. Delirious and Black have been tearing up ROH together as of late, and we have been extremely impressed by their performances. Therefore, expect to see much more of these 2 in ROH in the near future.

- Roderick Strong has challenged Jimmy Rave and Alex Shelley to a tag-team match, but all of Strong's Generation Next running buddies are booked in matches tonight. The match has been booked, but if Roderick is unable to find himself a partner, then it will be a handicap match. Strong has been very quiet in the locker room, and it doesnt look as if he is even trying to find a partner, but he has told us not to worry, that he will have someone on his side tonight.

- Homicide and Colt Cabana will clash once again tonight. The 2 went at it in the 4 corner survival at the last show, and have both requested another match together. These 2 are no stranger to one another as they have been going at it for a good part of 2005. The 2 will have tonight, and then Wrestlemania weekend to settle their differences. After that point, ROH has decided to stop booking the 2 against each other as we fully believe someone is going to get severely hurt.

Some interesting matches I would rather see Tyler Black and Delirious face some other people. Tyler is looking like he could be as big as CM Punk was he even reminds me a bit of Punk and Delirious is another up and coming star and I hope you branch them off in the future. CZW vs ROh fued could be interesting but I hope you can get the CZW feel.

• 1 year later...