EWR4.2 Scenario: The Fall and Rise of the McMahons

Wow! 18 downloads from filefront already!

Thanks for all the love everyone! :wub:

Once some of you can look over the data, I would like to hear from you regarding which promotion

you like best, what you think about which wrestlers and staff I placed with each promotion, monthly event and TV show names I chose, etc.

If anyone starts a diary with this scenario, please message me with the link so i can read it!

I would really love to see someone try to start a game with the loaded backyard fed NWI.

How could you fail with all that money and talent??

Here's a little secret that I didn't tell everyone in the background for the scenario:

Except for owner/manager Crowbar, all of the wrestler and staff names in the NWI fed

are made up using modified versions of names of my friends and co-workers.

Another hint: the wrestler Curt Jones is named directly after me...........

Bet that was more info than you wanted!

Lastly, still looking to see if anyone can guess the common theme for the monthly event names

for NWA:Hollywood (easy) and the Canadian Wrestling Federation (harder).......

Cheers!

Lastly, still looking to see if anyone can guess the common theme for the monthly event names

for NWA:Hollywood (easy) and the Canadian Wrestling Federation (harder).......

Cheers!

Guest IncomingF5

Yo...Im lovng the scenario...

But some things...

I think Taz should be in ECW...

Cage should have stayed in TNA IMO...

JBL should have been in New York and Kane should be in Texas. Rocky should have been in hollywood ya know...

But nonetheless still a great diary man...

Im using big apple and Angle and Rock are my main guys.

But some things...

JBL should have been in New York and Kane should be in Texas. Rocky should have been in hollywood ya know...

I must say that thus far this scenario is a lot of fun to play...even if it is just to watch what's going on between all the other feds...it's great seeing the playing field so even...I'm playing as the backyard fed, takes some time to get up there, but it helps loads that you give us a TV show to start with.

Really fun scenario, mad props once again. :)

Topped 50 downloads on filefront within about 24 hours of putting it out there.

I'm touched! Never dreamed I would get this kind of response. :)

I have a request for those that are reading the backstory and possiblty playing this one.

If someone has some graphic design tools and talent, I would love to see promotion banners for the

major feds in my scenario:

TNAW (Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling) - Should be similar to TNA's logo.

ACW (American Championship Wrestling) - Might look similar to the old WCW logo.

CWF (Canadian Wrestling Federation)

NWA:Big Apple

NWA:Hollywood

NWA:Lone Star

NWI (New Wrestling Innovations)

If someone should create a banner, post the link in this thread or message me and I will send you

my email address. I will then add it to the scenario and release an update!

Thanks in advance for anyone who does this!

Guest Jorden Vandal

I downloaded the game and looked over almost everything so far but the pay per view thing. Sucks that Danielson is in CWF as I was really looking forward to bringing him into Shane's organization.

On another note thanks for the scenario it's really great RUSH. It looks very well put together. The other promotions still left in the game took me by suprise as I thought it was only going to be the ones you talked about earlier and such.

Also, I get off work in about 6 hours, I'll do my best to cook up some logos and graphics for the different promotions, check my sig to see a little bit of what I can do.

Later.

Topped 50 downloads on filefront within about 24 hours of putting it out there.

I'm touched! Never dreamed I would get this kind of response. :)

I have a request for those that are reading the backstory and possiblty playing this one.

If someone has some graphic design tools and talent, I would love to see promotion banners for the

major feds in my scenario:

TNAW (Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling) - Should be similar to TNA's logo.

ACW (American Championship Wrestling) - Might look similar to the old WCW logo.

CWF (Canadian Wrestling Federation)

NWA:Big Apple

NWA:Hollywood

NWA:Lone Star

NWI (New Wrestling Innovations)

If someone should create a banner, post the link in this thread or message me and I will send you

my email address. I will then add it to the scenario and release an update!

Thanks in advance for anyone who does this!

I've finally played this a little(as OVW), and it's REALLY good. The only thing I don't like, is that the other federations are still in it. To me, if the WWE shut down, smaller feds are going to either close completely, or drop down a level or two. But other then that, this is really good. Just sucks I've got to wait for the loading time ... DAMN COMPUTER!!!

Guest IncomingF5

But some things...

Thanks for the reply IncomingF5! This is the kind of discussion I love.

Of course you are free to modify the scenario as you see fit, but let me explain some of my reasoning

behind what I did with the wrestlers you mention above.

Taz: I originally put Tazz in ECW like you suggest, but noticed his relationship profile in EWR4.2 said he disliked Heyman, so I decided that after WWE died, Taz refused Heyman's employment offer and later went back to work for Vince in New York with a promise for a wrestling push. Note: I had to re-build Tazz's wrestling stats since he was not in RXEWR34. I did not get his relationships built. An error I need to fix....

Christian: Since the WWE died in my scenariio before Christian left in real life, I decided that Bret and Bruce Hart were the first to approach him with a contract offer and Christian couldn't pass up an offer to work with the Harts and the best Canadian wrestlers int the world. Therefore, Christian never made it to TNA.........

JBL: I considered having JBL in NYC, but I setup the NWA Lone Star Fed using most of the big names that

are from the Texas area, thus JBL went there. Plus, I thought JBL could draw more heel heat as a Texan in Texas claiming to be from New York City..........

Kane: Can't really argue this one too much. Kane could have gone either way. He actually does have a friendship relationship with Undertaker, so that could drive him to Texas. But I needed to give Vince as many "big" names in size and overness as I could so I had him go to NYC.

The Rock: I did initially place him in Hollywood until I noticed that in his relationships, he dilikes HHH and is loyal to Vince. So I decided that in this scenario, the Rock had remained a wrestler and had not become a movie star. Thus he stayed with his loyalty and went to work for Vince in NY.

Hope this explains my motivations.

For the record, I would like to say that deciding which staff members went with which NWA promotions was as much or more of a pain in the butt than divying up the wrestlers........

Edited by IncomingF5

I've finally played this a little(as OVW), and it's REALLY good. The only thing I don't like, is that the other federations are still in it. To me, if the WWE shut down, smaller feds are going to either close completely, or drop down a level or two. But other then that, this is really good. Just sucks I've got to wait for the loading time ... DAMN COMPUTER!!!

I havent played yet, but this seems to be fabulous. I am just about to start with either ECW or the Canadian fed. The backstory is amazing and I cant wait to get to playing it. Thanks alot.

EDIT: I've just started, using ECW. Who exactly is Enygma? I think I've heard the name before, but I can't figure out who it is.

Edited by The Souljah

I havent played yet, but this seems to be fabulous. I am just about to start with either ECW or the Canadian fed. The backstory is amazing and I cant wait to get to playing it. Thanks alot.

EDIT: I've just started, using ECW. Who exactly is Enygma? I think I've heard the name before, but I can't figure out who it is.

IIRC... Enygma is one of the wrestlers that was made up specifically for use in EWR.... not "training camp made up" but an actual made up character, IIR a discussion from a few months ago on the Board... when EWR starts I believe there are about a dozen wrestlers that are made up on the original list.

I will look into it and get back to you...