Web & Graphic Help

Basically, the feedback on the look of the site hasn't been spectacular. So, I need to reevaluate the site. And that's where you all come in. My friends, what is it that sucks about the site? ACCBiggz and Mudda already gave me their opinions to which I value greatly. Now I want yours. Please inform me of the wrongs of the site, the rights and give me the tips and tools to make this a beautiful website. PLEASE! Help me :wub:

icw_ewbbanner.jpg

Guest [ Tyler ]

1) Too small. Make it bigger unless it's in a new window.

2) Simplicity is nice but this is just plain awful.

3) Your colors don't match.

4) Looks very amatuer and newbish.

5) Center the layout.

6) Finally, use gradients and lighter colors. If not, stay away from solid reds ect.

Hope I helped a bit?

Don't use sucky java menus that only work in sucky browsers. :) The site should be universal, rather than having two seperate versions.

Also, the validator at w3.org finds a minimum of 25 coding errors on the index/home pages. Tighten up that code. :P

The help is appreciated fellas. I will make those edits asap. Or just design a whole new site. Whichever one comes first.

Although I am surprised about the 25 coding errors. I thought I had closed everything up. It's funny how simple things pass you by.