WM 22 Poster

The main Cena cut isn't very good and throws off the balance of the graphic with the title to the left and nothing to the right. I would consider using a picture of him with the title on his shoulder, or holding it above his head for a bit of symmetry. The Orton cut is also a bit iffy and the Angle one looks squished and his left arm is cut off.

I don't like the way the logo has been colourised. If you want it red, I'd have just modified the blue parts of the logo rather than have everything red.

I don't like the black stroke on the serif text, it would look better without or with a drop shadow.

If you ask me it's rather generic for a WrestleMania poster. A similar graphic wouldn't look out of place for a different event, but it's for WM, it should be something different and extravagant.

Besides what Alldawson touched on, the image placement is a bit weird. Having Orton on the blue and then the other three on red makes it seem like its Orton vs. Cena and HHH vs. Angle vs. Rey and its not. HHH needed to be on top next to Cena in blue in that image.