My first DVD Cover

The front cover is good, although I don't like the way "April 2nd" is slanted. The back is where it falls apart for me, it seems to clustered. I would get rid of the wierd design that you've put around some of the matches. Also, Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus is to close to the edge.

I like how you've used the outline of the logo on the back. The one thing that irks me most about it is the logo on the front. 'Live On PPV' wouldn't appear on a DVD cover. You'd be best replacing that with a cut of the logo that doesn't have that on it.

the boogeyMAN the uncapped part is faded, fix that, it looks awkward

It's not faded, he's put the Angle cut on top of some of the text, but not other parts :ohwell:

The only positive thing I can say is that it looks like you had some good ideas, but none of them have been pulled off well at all. Don't like it.

Another small thing - shouldn't the champion's name come first in all the match listings?

Like the idea you're going for on the back, but as mentioned, it's a bit all-over-the-place. Also don't like how the text at the bottom on the back overlaps the pictures and how Angle goes over the outline of the logo. And also as mentioned, the front is a bit plain, it doesn't really say "WrestleMania" to me. :ohwell:

Some good ideas there, a bit of spit & polish should help though. :)