Two posters I made for my EWR's WrestleMania 24.

It is only 2 years in time. I can easily see Cena and Orton Main Eventing stiil. With maybe Batista, Rey is an iffy. But the posters are cool though. I like the Mania logo along with it being in Japan. The second seems a bit better as I don't like the boxed pics for the guys in the first one.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Ric Flair, Andre The Giant, Kurt Angle all main evented far more than two years. I'm actually 3 years into my game as I started in 2005. And at that,, the buyrate and attendance I got for it was very high, the highest I've gotten in a long time. So, I can't hate on it.

But thanks for the feedback though. I really can't decide which one I like best.

Edited by xphen0m

• 2 weeks later...