TNa Lockdown DVD Case

Guest Slare

Guest [ Tyler ]

Oh wow. Well, I'll start with the front cover. The text on the front is horrible, the color doesn't fit in with the overall look of the front cover. I would make the color a deeper red, the font seems to look okay.

Everything is extremely blurred...some blur is okay but once you use too much blur, then hell, it looks awful. Jarrett is extremely blurred and looks like shit. Tone the blur down, A LOT! While Jarrett is blurred Sting has WAY to much contrast. Take the contrast down a lot as well. The background should be more then a layer or two of brushes; a picture of the actual cage would look great. Some spots are far too contrased and others are far too blurred. The cage in the background looks awful; it's very blurry and doesn't really fit the cuts/background/text. You should use the cage that you used on the back. I like what you did with the logo though! :)

Time for the back. I really, really like the top of the image. It looks like something TNA would actually have on a cover. Once again, I think the text colors are poor. I think white would look better then the red and the gold....I dunno what to do with it! I love the background on the back cover; simple and looks very good! The bottom of the image disapoints me. You feathered the heads of the superstars too much! I would take down the feather a lot, maybe remove it all and just let the wrestlers heads show...Overall, the back is something that looks very good and looks like something you would see on an actual DVD cover, IMO.

Guest Slare

Thanks for the rating. I did think I blurred Sting's team too much, I dont know why I didn't fix it. I hate doing text also, it's really hard deciding what to do. I thought the front turned out nice. Once again the text could change, but I'm too lazy. :P

Hmm...the Sting blending is not very good. Text is alright. On back cover, text is kinda hard to read. background is good on both sides. Blending overall is good. Rashid's Rating: 7.2/10

Edit: My 1000th Post!

Edited by Rashid