24: The Game

(Y)

Made a custom DVD case cover for 24: The Game, wanted one i could put beside my 24 DVD collection. I've changed the front, the spine feels a bit iffy, and im extremely happy with the back, i got it to look exactly like the back of the dvd cases.

Credits:

IGN.com > 24 Concept Art

Dazz From PSD Protocol > 24:The Game Logo PSD & PS2 Template

And some website i dont remember for the font.

Here or

Here:

DVDTemplateflat.jpg

Waddya Think?

hehe, sadly that one screenshot is all i could find of tony. that and one of him and jack with guns, but i felt theres already enough of jack already. main character or not (Y).

thought id give chase some spotlight, while i havent seen season 3 yet, i liked him in the game

Jack's the main character yet you have more pictures of Chase than him?!

I think the logo on the front could be moved down a little bit. I'd prefer the spine to be white like the other PS2 games, but I see what you were going for with trying to match it to the DVD boxes.

Aside from that, it looks a very good cover, nice one.