All My Gfx

Guest Jorden Vandal

Ok, I'm going to give you a few tips on how to get along on these boards. Some might come across as 'dickish', but I hope not. I'm truly out to only help you. First off, when typing please don't capatilize each letter. It doesn't bother me as much as it will some, but I'm sure you'll get some flack for that. Try your best to use proper english, it'll help you come across as someone whose educated instead of some poor slob everyone ridicules.

Secondly, for your graphics.

When doing borders, it's highly suggest by most all good artists to use a one pixel border if you are going to have your art work in a border. Using a two or three, or however many pixel border your stuff has on it, makes it just look strange. Simplisitc is the key with borders. A small 1 pixel black border around the artwork, or even refering to my signature a two color boreder (white and black) with both being 1 pixel.

Good border work is your Batista signature, that's the good style. The Christy Hemme one is an example of bad borders, as well as most all the others you've done that have borders. They simply look too big and clunky.

That should help some.

Text on signatures and art work is very important. It should be some sort of variant color of the original piece of artwork or white. Generally hands down, no exceptions. You want to match colors in your artwork and usually stick to a central color scheme of two or three colors max. Cutting out around the text like in your Aj Styles signature also looks amature, try to fit the text into the artwork somewhere. For example how yours looks with the Randy Orton one is pretty good. On the contrary the Stephanie McMahon one, the text isn't very good.

Lastly is blending and pictures. You've done a decent job on almost all of the things in this catagory, and just as you go along you'll get better. Never settle with one style, always try and do something different. Experimenting with different styles and techniques will allow you to find something that might work better and look better.

Also, not sure if it's the case but always save your files at 100%. You generally will never make anything that takes up too much of a load time, so there's no sense in cutting down on the quality. Always save at 100%.

Hope that helps.

:D