Neal Morse

BleedMe

Seriously, any music that this guy is involved in seems to amaze me. Transatlantic, even though they only have a limited number of songs (the majority of them being way over 15 minutes long on the other hand) have slowly become my favourite band. I really would have loved for this band to have carried on, the music is just so epic.

I've been listning to Spock's Beard for a while aswell and the Neal era music impresses me so much (although, i also the like post Neal music for the catchy shorter songs, but it just doesn't impress me as much musically. I'll still be looking forward to a new album this year anyway.)

His solo work shows what he actually brought to Spock's Beard though, as alot of it sounds similar, and i ignore the religous themed lyrics and enjoy the music in itself.

Anyway, i'll make a point to this, anyone else a fan of Neal Morse in general ,Transatlantic or Spock's Beard?