Warped Tour

Tarheels.

Ok, my girlfriend is dying to go to this thing and its coming to Raleigh on the 27th I think. The only bands that I've actually heard music from is Anti-Flag, The Academy Is..., AFI, From First To Last, Hellogoodbye, Motion City Soundtrack, NOFX, and a few other bands. Now tickets are still available and I was wondering if there was anybody else I should check out, or if there is anybody else even worth seeing, I mean those bands are good enough IMO to buy a ticket, but I'd like to know who else is worth checking out.

Against Me!

Catch 22 (Though admittadly after Streetlight Manifesto re-released "Keasbey Nights" they've become 'useless')

From Autumn to Ashes

Hellogoodbye (Though they weren't great when I saw them live..i'd like to hear them in an 'accepting' environment though. As the crowd never gave them a chance)

Less Than Jake (Again another band that are a shadow of their former selves. Live shows are incredibly fun)

Protest the Hero

Rise Against

Secret Lives Of The Free Masons

Silverstein

Thursday

Edited by YI