Rock Star: Supernova Thread

ROC

So, the premiere(?) episode of Rock Star aired last night and what did you all think of it?

It seemed weird to me that the girls did more of the rock songs (Storm and that other chick I can't remember) while the guys did mostly pussy stuff (the Goo Goo Dolls? Fuck that.) Storm and the chick who sang that Pat Benatar song did alright. Toby, who sang Knockin' On Heaven's Door was alright too, but it was all so bland for the most part. Zayra wasn't really that good, because it seemed that the Bring Me To Life cover was built more on spectacle than singing ability, but she's interesting and hot enough for me to say she stays in.

As mentioned before, I want the one who did the Goo Goo Dolls cover (Ryan, I believe) to get voted out.

Oh man, this show is so bad. Everyone on there looks like a typical cookie cutter rock star wannabe. Its like the producers all went to their nearest "Hot Topic" store to round these people up. I cannot imagine any of them fronting this band.

Memo to the contestants - when you're trying out for a band that features members of METALLICA, GUNS N' ROSES & MOTLEY CRUE, it would be best not to sing a fucking Coldplay song.

I saw a replay for this show in my cable search guide as I was looking for something entertaining to watch. Needless to say, this WASN'T it. Any by the by... who the hell is Supernova?

Guest Josef Stallion

And Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction.

But yeah, this show is something I've seen millions of times before. That and America's Got Talent..