2 Tetragrammaton (16:43)

3 Vermicide (4:17)

4 Meccamputechture (11:04)

5 Asilos Magdalena (6:36)

6 Viscera Eyes (9:25)

7 Day Of The Baphomets (11:58)

8 El Ciervo Vulnerado (8:59)

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Lump me in with Stiva. Got it last night, and it's on its first run through now.

And what a run through it is. I'm just into Tetragrammation, and it is fuckin' sublime. Seems a bit softer/sparser than previous stuff. Maybe that's just 'first listen syndrome' though.

EDIT: OK, so Tetragrammation doesn't seem to be as sparse as I thought. The multi-layered vocals are real nice, and it builds to a huge swell near the end, leading me to believe I need to buy this when it comes out, for intricate listening.

Edited by The Second Stage Turbine Blade

I thought he was saying "It lacks a human pulse"

And the whole album for me is mindblowing. It has the immediate impact of De-Loused unlike Frances which took a while for everything to merge in my ears and a lot of stuff sound sparse on first listen but it's amazingly complex when I run through it again.

So yeah, it's fantastic.

I'm weird in the fact that afte rthe first listen Frances The Mute screamed out at me as being abslolutely amazing. This however. It's good. I haven't reached the end yet though, so I might have a change of heart. It is really good though. It just doesn't scream "Amazing" like the last 2 studio albums.

• 2 weeks later...