NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy @ SD

It's safe to say Indy would be a considerable underdog.

NE @ Indy

Even

NE @ Baltimore

Favorite

Baltimore @ SD

Slight underdog

----------------------------

I really thought the Ravens would score on that drive, but the offense just isn't there. It the defense can pick another one and return it, then they may be in something.

Edited by ACCBiggz

Thomas is a FA after this season, right? The linebacker for the Ravens is who I'm asking about. Hell, if Briggs decides to move on, the Bears could offer Thomas a contract. I'd much rather have Briggs as he's much younger and just as talented, but with the way things are going it looks like he might go somewhere else.

Thomas is a FA after this season, right? The linebacker for the Ravens is who I'm asking about. Hell, if Briggs decides to move on, the Bears could offer Thomas a contract. I'd much rather have Briggs as he's much younger and just as talented, but with the way things are going it looks like he might go somewhere else.
Edited by Ze

Briggs will be let loose unless Chicago franchises him which would make him the Bears' first franchised player, so it's more apt to think he is gone.

I thought that both sides both decided that they would make a second effort in the off-season to try and come to a deal? I was hoping that Briggs would realize that he has a chance to be a part of something special as well as become a linebacker for the Bears, which at least to me is one of the few positions that still means something.

Holy fuck what a catch!

Briggs will be let loose unless Chicago franchises him which would make him the Bears' first franchised player, so it's more apt to think he is gone.

I thought that both sides both decided that they would make a second effort in the off-season to try and come to a deal? I was hoping that Briggs would realize that he has a chance to be a part of something special as well as become a linebacker for the Bears, which at least to me is one of the few positions that still means something.

Holy fuck what a catch!

I know I'd love for the Redskins to pick up on Briggs, and then start McIntosh over Holdman (trash can).

McIntosh - Briggs - Washington

would be a pretty fierce linebacker team, add Asante Samuel or Nate Clements in on the secondary to help patch that up, because it's pretty terrible. Springs is always injured so most of it would be Clements/Samuel and Rogers which I'm happy with, then we have Taylor at FS and just need to find a decent SS.

Letting go of Clark was such a waste, he wasn't just a good player but he was Taylor's mentor, we replaced him with Adam Archuleta who was just terrible, and he's since been replaced by Troy Vincent (BEATING DALLAS~ ¬_¬) and now Vernon Fox. Terrible SS depth, so Samuel or Clements would be good to have on the secondary to help out.