PS2 controller on PC help

EWRFan

OK I bought one of this adaptors that allow you to use PS2 controllers on the PC. It works like a charm, emulators, all my PC games...everything seems to work with it....except EA games

Now this is a problem because that is one of the main reasons I bought it. I own almost all EA sports titles and none of them work with it. What I want to know is if some of you know any specific fixes for this, like new drivers or a way to input new controller profiles. I found a fix for FIFA 06, but this same fix doesnt work with all the other games, since it involves a program that creates a profile specifically for FIFA.

- Games that dont detect it: Madden 04 and 06, NASCAR 04, MVP Baseball 2004, NBA Live 2004, NHL 04.

- Need For Speed Most Wanted: Now this is a rare case. I am able to configure the buttons(it detects the pad as a 2 axis 8 buttons pad) in the options, but when I try to play the game, the controller does not work. No matter what I press, it does not work!

Like I said, all other games like Winning Eleven 9 and Street Racing Syndicate work fine, same with emulators and other games. I figure it is only EA Games that have this problem.

A couple of reasons:

1- The adapter cost me $7....and I can use two controllers instead of one for $15-$20

2- Every other game and program works fine

3- I bought one of those PSX look-a-likes....actually twice before and twice it stopped working in less than a year. Believe me, in 5-6 months, the sticks get really stiff until they either, break, or stop working properly. Also the L1-L2-R1-R2 get really hard with time and more than likely will stop working too.

4- Why buy new controlllers if I can use the 3-4 PS2 pads I have at home?

5- Force feedback and analog pressure buttons are supported in most games trough the adapter(Winning Elven 9 for example)

6- More than likely, due to EA's stupid profile system, those controllers wont work also.

7- I can use the dance pad with stepmania, the steering wheel and other third party controllers trough the adapter.

I just want to know if their is a way. Like I said, some guy came up with a program that creates a separate profile for FIFA 06 and allows any controller to work on it. I suppose since they did it with FIFA, somebody could have done it for other EA games.

1- The adapter cost me $7....and I can use two controllers instead of one for $15-$20

2- Every other game and program works fine

3- I bought one of those PSX look-a-likes....actually twice before and twice it stopped working in less than a year. Believe me, in 5-6 months, the sticks get really stiff until they either, break, or stop working properly. Also the L1-L2-R1-R2 get really hard with time and more than likely will stop working too.

4- Why buy new controlllers if I can use the 3-4 PS2 pads I have at home?

5- Force feedback and analog pressure buttons are supported in most games trough the adapter(Winning Elven 9 for example)

6- More than likely, due to EA's stupid profile system, those controllers wont work also.

7- I can use the dance pad with stepmania, the steering wheel and other third party controllers trough the adapter.