Evansfan1's Graphics

TNA: Fairly simple banner here, I'd do something to make Jarrett stand out even more, like a zoomed radial blur out from behind him or something. Same goes for the logo and text, perhaps a drop shadow would make it stand out more. Overall it's nothing particularly special but it's not bad.

Mysterio: Again, fairly simple. I'd suggest moving the main cut of Rey up a bit to fit his chin into the graphic and then you could use a bigger and better font to put his name across the bottom in the middle. Good effort, but needs a couple of changes to it.

Kennedy: This one's the best of the three. I'd fade the diagonal lines some more and probably make the image a bit smaller width-wise so there isn't such a big black space over Kennedy's shoulder to our right. I do like the text though and the way it stands out, the second 'Kennedy' might look better a bit bigger and more defined to separate the two a bit more. Decent attempt.