I am so excited about Left Alone's

That Guy Mikey

It comes out August 8th which is 6 days away, :crying: it is called 'Dead American Radio' the three songs that I have heard from it are awesome and the other two cds I have of thiers rock so hard, Lonley Starts and Broken Hearts is in my opion the best punk cd that came out on hellcat/epitaph in the last two years. I am sitting here almost peeing in my shorts so excitied about :D:D:w00t:

Meh, I'm not a fan. Yeah they're more 'old school' soundinh than most bands, but besides the hammond organ I don't really dig them all that much. They're not bad. I just don't really like them all that much. And I'd easily rank "Death For Life", "Sound Of The Republic" and "III: Ghost Tigers Rise" as greater 'recent' Epitaph releases.

I'll probably end up checking out the album. I've got nothing better to do.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Meh, I'm not a fan. Yeah they're more 'old school' soundinh than most bands, but besides the hammond organ I don't really dig them all that much. They're not bad. I just don't really like them all that much. And I'd easily rank "Death For Life", "Sound Of The Republic" and "III: Ghost Tigers Rise" as greater 'recent' Epitaph releases.

I said "punk cd" III: Ghost Tigers Rise was awesome the second best Tiger Army CD behind II: Power of Moonlight, and so was the Slacker's newest cd Pecular

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum