Couple o' graphics

HFD

Torrie graphic - background's not bad but there's too many colours mixing together around the edges. The cut looks plain stupid really, with the rope she's holding cut off into nothing, if you wanted to use that cut you should have just not shown it from her waist down or made the graphic thinner so the ropes went to the edge of the image. And the text is a bit thin to have a stroke around it, a close drop shadow would fit better. Not a bad choice of font though. Overall, it's not terrible but it needs some work.

Hardyz graphic - horrible blurred and pastel(?) effect on the image. I'd take that off completely, or at least limit it to just the background. I like the font selection again but it's rather choppy and the colours on it make it just look messy. This needs more work than the Torrie graphic.

Thanks for the comments :) I tried floating away from my old style and tried creating something unique instead of just repeating what I usually do, but the outcome wasn't quite as good as I expected (That's what making a graphic at 1am does to you :unsure: )

• 2 weeks later...